The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Taking In The Sights (Isaac)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male
Number of Posts : 863
Job/Interests : That's Officer DarkMaster to you, buddy.
Quote : I'm afraid of the dark.
Registration Date : 2010-07-18

Taking In The Sights (Isaac) Empty
PostSubject: Taking In The Sights (Isaac)   Taking In The Sights (Isaac) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 9:37 pm

Tatsuya was going to enjoy his vacation time. The great thing about being a shinigami is sights you see if your lucky enough to get the time. His choice in destination, Hawaii. The landscape was beautiful as he took two steps out of the senkaimon in his gigai with a duffel bag in tow. He always preferred areas with some type of volcanic activity, even if the volcanoes themselves were extinct. They always made him feel comfortable. He had exited in a secluded area of a forest, not far from a well traveled road. He picked up his duffel bag and began to hike towards the road. As he stepped on the roadway, he looked in all directions looking for civilization. When he saw buildings in the distance he smiled and began walking in that direction. It walked for about thirty minutes along the roadside watching traffic flow freely before a truck pulled up next to him with an elderly couple inside. Though surprised to see how big he was they kindly offered him a ride into town on the back of the pick up truck. Tatsuya was dropped off in the middle of the town and he gratefully thanked them for their generosity. He even offered to pay them for the ride, but they kindly declined. He took in a deep breath of the air around him and started walking towards the beach. Maybe he'd be lucky to find a new friend there.
Back to top Go down
Helado

Helado

Male
Number of Posts : 131
Job/Interests : Freezing over my enemies
Quote : Freeze in my presence
Registration Date : 2011-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Taking In The Sights (Isaac)   Taking In The Sights (Isaac) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 9:54 pm

Isaac was on a ferry to Hawaii, he loved to trave never staying in one place for a long time."its some nice weather her aint it Dalrag" isaac askeds his doll."yah it is, i would love to move around freely though"dalrag said with a sigh. As isaac was about to comment he was interuppted by the ferry man"get ready to get off passengers were ariving in about 5 minutes" the ferryman said over the intercom. Isaac grabbed his bag as the ferry entered the harbor and docked. Isaac exited the boat to be greeted by a native putting a Lei around his neck"thanks" isaac said as he walked his way to the town."so where shall we go dalrag" issac asked his doll."dont really bother me, all i want to is stretch my legs"dalrag stated."the beach it is". Isaac made it to the town in search of the closest beach, he saw a very large man get out of a car driven by an elderly couple. Isaac decided to follow him hoping to find a way to the beach.

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
" border="0" alt=""/>

Last edited by Isaac Kennedy on Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:47 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male

PostSubject: Re: Taking In The Sights (Isaac)   Taking In The Sights (Isaac) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 10:44 pm

Tatsuya walked through the busy streets away from the visible mountains. He figured that would be the best way to find a beach quickly. As he made his way through the streets, he felt the odd sensation as if he was being followed, but continued walking as if nothing was wrong. He came to a corner where there was a clothing store and rounded the corner. He entered the store, quickly browsing through it while walking to the exit opposite of where he had entered to get behind the person following him. As he exited the store he hastily walked to the corner and spotted the man who followed him. He walked up behind the man and spoke. "Why are you following me?" He asked looking down at the man.
Back to top Go down
Helado

Helado

Male

PostSubject: Re: Taking In The Sights (Isaac)   Taking In The Sights (Isaac) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 10:54 pm

"sorry, i was just trying to find a way to the beach"isaac said in response to the tall mans question."this man looks familiar isaac" dalrag stated."i noticed that as well"isaac mummered to dalrag. After isaac apologized he asked the tall man"hey do i know you from somewhere".

" border="0" alt=""/>

Last edited by Isaac Kennedy on Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:48 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male

PostSubject: Re: Taking In The Sights (Isaac)   Taking In The Sights (Isaac) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 10:49 pm

Tatsuya quickly recognized the man following him when he turned around. "Of course you know me, Isaac-san." Tatsuya laughed at the question. "Tatsuya Okibi of the Gotei 13. We battled that horde of hollows not too long back." He stated while reintroducing himself to Isaac. "What a surprise seeing you here. I didn't think I'd see anyone I knew here." He stated. "Well it looks like we're both looking for the beach. I think there is one just up ahead." He pointed towards the direction he was heading. "Let's see if we can find some beautiful company when we get there. I really want to enjoy my vacation." He stated with a big grin across his face as he began walking towards the beach. It wasn't too long before they made it to there destination. The water was crystal clear and there was a rocky cliff side nearby. The beach had plenty of people on it, but it wasn't crowded. "So, where do you want to set up, Isaac-san?"

Last edited by DarkMaster on Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Helado

Helado

Male

PostSubject: Re: Taking In The Sights (Isaac)   Taking In The Sights (Isaac) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 12:30 pm

"it dont really bother me"isaac said before getting interupted by dalrag"hey you said i could get out and stretch my legs"dalrag said in a angry tone."ah now i remember you were that captain guys liutenant, you know where that lady in the armor is"isaac said in a sleezy tone ignoring dalrags question."so what are you doing here i thought only people with exceptional power could see you shinigami" isaac asked as he followed tatsuya to the beach.

" border="0" alt=""/>

Last edited by Isaac Kennedy on Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male

PostSubject: Re: Taking In The Sights (Isaac)   Taking In The Sights (Isaac) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 2:34 pm

"Lieutenant? I wish. I'm just one of his officers, but I am not lieutenant class, at least not yet." He replied, taking it as a compliment. "Ah her...She's somewhere, I don't know where though. She's in the 11th squad, I'm in the 2nd. Two completely different areas of the Gotei 13." He commented about his female companion. He walked towards the rocky cliff, smiling at the females who noticed him and his comrade. Once he found a nice spot to set up, he took a towel out of his duffel bag and placed on the sand as he listened to Isaac. "Well...Normally they can't see us...But in some cases we can 'wear' a faux body or 'gigai' when in the Living World and be seen by normal humans without any problems. Very useful for long stays." He stated as he removed the top layer of clothing, leaving him in his swim shorts.

Last edited by DarkMaster on Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Helado

Helado

Male

PostSubject: Re: Taking In The Sights (Isaac)   Taking In The Sights (Isaac) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 2:54 pm

"ahhhh, thats cool" isaac said as he laid down on te rock watching the ladies walk by them."when can i get out of this form, i wanna stretch my legs"dalrag said as isaac laid down."so there are more of you shinigami, ive never found another like me"isaac stated as he streched on the rock. AS isaac was laying he saw the man take of his shirt"what are you gonna do, go swimming" isaac stated as he sat up with his crossed."so what u gonna do"dalrag stated."im just gonna sit here and wait till later so you can come out" isaac said to dalrag.

" border="0" alt=""/>

Last edited by Isaac Kennedy on Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male

PostSubject: Re: Taking In The Sights (Isaac)   Taking In The Sights (Isaac) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:19 pm

"Plenty more of us. There are thirteen divisions of shinigami." He spoke while looking towards the crystal blue water. "Oh. I'm sorry to here that." He commented about Isaac not finding anyone like himself. "Hello." He spoke out to a passing female, having her smile up towards him. "Oh yeah, I'm going swimming. It is my vacation after all." He stated as he walked off towards the water, before walking back towards Isaac. "I don't know if you want to let your doll out or not, but I can put up a barrier around this area just long enough for it to blend into the cliff. I don't think the people will notice the change is we make it quick." He smiled before making quick hand signs causing a barrier to come up. "Just make it quick. I'm not skilled enough to hold it up for long." He stated as he concentrated on the barrier with determination.

(OOC: I wasn't sure if I could hear your doll or if you speak with it telepathically. Just coincidence.)
Back to top Go down
Helado

Helado

Male

PostSubject: Re: Taking In The Sights (Isaac)   Taking In The Sights (Isaac) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:30 pm

"thanks for the barrier Zeige Dich, Dalrag"isaac whispered as his massive doll appeared."finnaly, ive been cramped in that thing for a while"dalrag said as he stared at the tall shinigami."oh yeah tatsuya this is Dalrag"isaac said as he waved to another passing girl."well shinigami wanna swim or not"dalrag said as he tried to grab tatsuya."what are you trying to do dalrag"isaac said as he looked into the sky seeing a seagull pass by.

" border="0" alt=""/>

Last edited by Isaac Kennedy on Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male

PostSubject: Re: Taking In The Sights (Isaac)   Taking In The Sights (Isaac) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 4:09 pm

"No problem, Isaac-san." He stated while still concentrating on the barrier as Isaac summoned his doll. "Nice to see you again Dalrag." He happily greeted the doll before it spoke. "What?" He asked the doll before he saw it reach for him. He jumped away from its grasp, still trying to keep his concentration on the barrier. "Whoa, here I am, giving you an opportunity to come out and play, and you try and toss me." He commented and chuckled at the actions. "I can't hold this barrier up too much longer. Why not have a seat next to that cliff behind you and relax." He stated to the over sized doll. "Hey Isaac-san. Can I get a hand?" He asked to get his attention back from the sky.
Back to top Go down
Helado

Helado

Male

PostSubject: Re: Taking In The Sights (Isaac)   Taking In The Sights (Isaac) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 5:43 pm

"ok, dalrag leave him alone and sit down so tatsuya can release the barrier"isaac said still not adverting his gaze from the sky. as dalrag sat there was a large thud from dalrag hitting the ground and looking like a normal rock."you can release it now" isaac said as he was standing up and jumping on dalrags shoulder."so you think the humans will notice me when the barrier vanishes" dalrag whispered. As isaac was about to ask something his stomach growled with a high enough noise that tatsuya could hear.

" border="0" alt=""/>
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male

PostSubject: Re: Taking In The Sights (Isaac)   Taking In The Sights (Isaac) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 1:15 pm

The people on the beach were startled when they felt the earth shake when Dalrag hit the sand with a thud. Luckily there wasn't any sort of panic because it was short lived. Tatsuya looked up at Isaac and Dalrag giving them a 'look' to be careful next time, before preparing to remove the barrier. "Thank you." Tatsuya looked around to make sure the peoples attention was away from the cliff side before releasing the barrier. Tatsuya felt a bit drained as took in a deep breath after releasing the barrier. It required a lot of concentration and energy to maintain a barrier of that size. Rather then go for a swim, he decided to lay down under the sun and relax. As he got ready to hit the towel on the ground he heard a rumbling sound coming from Isaac's direction. "A bit hungry, aren't you." He laughed and shook his head.
Back to top Go down
Helado

Helado

Male

PostSubject: Re: Taking In The Sights (Isaac)   Taking In The Sights (Isaac) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 8:25 pm

"yah"isaac said as he laid back down to stare int the sky."its changed so much over the years"isaac said as he put his arms behind his head."so tatsuya how is it being a shinigami"isaac asked as he kept his gaze upon the sky. Isaac stared at the sky for sometime thinking of the days he lived the people he saw die, he never lulled on subjects like that. Isaac noticed he still had the lei around his neck, he took it off tossing it at tatsuya hoping to spook him.

" border="0" alt=""/>
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male

PostSubject: Re: Taking In The Sights (Isaac)   Taking In The Sights (Isaac) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 1:28 pm

Tatsuya laid back on the ground with his hands behind his head, eyes closed. "I imagine being a shinigami is like being a police officer. We put are lives on the line for the protection of others. We just have it more dangerous in my opinion." He spoke quietly while listening to the ocean. He heard a minute change in the atmosphere when Isaac tossed his lei towards him. Not feeling threatened by the incoming object, Tatsuya simply let it fall on his chest, not even opening his eyes. Tatsuya slowly began to rise from the ground after his stomach made a low rumbling sound. "What do say we go get some lunch. My treat." He graciously offered Isaac.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking In The Sights (Isaac)   Taking In The Sights (Isaac) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taking In The Sights (Isaac)
Page 1 of 1