The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

If Only It Could Last. (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male
Number of Posts : 718
Location : Thats a good question and I'll answer it once i learn German and figure out where I am
Job/Interests : Bartender/ Drink
Quote : Life is nothing more then a road to death. I however am the short-cut of that Road
Registration Date : 2010-05-10

If Only It Could Last. (open) Empty
PostSubject: If Only It Could Last. (open)   If Only It Could Last. (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 1:42 pm

Ri walked the all to familiar path leading out of the squad ten barracks, he'd been given a few days rest to allow some lingering injuries to heal but Ri wasn't overly happy about this. He slowly started walking in no real direction he just felt like walking.

The sun was near it's peak by the time Ri found himself outside the squad twelve research and development labs. Not want to linger Ri continued on his walk , occasionally he passed by other Shinigami but he paid no attention , he wasn't paying attention to anything as he walked he just starred blankly into the sky.

Though Ri didn't like being given a break from his duties. he did enjoy the peacefulness and serenity he felt as he walk around the Seireitei well given no attention to the outside world but being lost in deep thought.

By midday Ri found himself at a sparring ground watch two young Shinigami fight, the fight wasn't entertaining but Ri enjoyed the excuse to sit on the grass and do nothing for a while.
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male
Number of Posts : 1560
Job/Interests : Forum Admin - Bartender
Registration Date : 2009-10-19

PostSubject: Re: If Only It Could Last. (open)   If Only It Could Last. (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 3:10 pm

"Lazing about again Ri?" A voice came from behind him, a sudden involuntary chill was sent down the fifth seat officer's spine. It was obvious who it was instantly, there was only one person around that could do that to a person, as well as know Ri's name...

Kurama plopped down beside the man, "I would have expected you to be waist deep in a pool of whiskey by now..." He glanced over at the lowly seated Squad Thirteen blokes who were duking it out over something or other...

"What's on your mind?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebleachworld.darkbb.com
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male
Location : Thats a good question and I'll answer it once i learn German and figure out where I am
Quote : Life is nothing more then a road to death. I however am the short-cut of that Road

PostSubject: Re: If Only It Could Last. (open)   If Only It Could Last. (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 3:22 pm

Ri's eyes glanced from the sky to Kurama then back to the sky. Ri smiled as Kurama took a seat beside him , for a moment Ri didn't speak he allowed the fight to fill the silence as he tried to think what was on his mind.

"In honest, nothing" Ri said slowly as he laughed then turned to face Kurama. Ri thought briefly obout how he met Kurama so long ago when they were assigned to a mission together in the living world.

"Takes talent you know. Being able to think of nothing takes a lot of talent and training." Ri said smiling broadly as he spoke. Ri knew he was going to have tell Kurama about his decision but he'd at least ease into it.
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male

PostSubject: Re: If Only It Could Last. (open)   If Only It Could Last. (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 9:34 pm

"Let's hope that's not your only talent." Kurama said jokingly, "You know, there are actually people in the world of the living, that would give all of this up? Life, I mean... Simply because they are unhappy... It's crazy. They have it all too... The easy life... No hollows to fight, no souls to send, no drills to perform day-in and day-out..."

Kurama shook his head and fell backwards onto the soft grass beneath him. "They even have the freedom to love... to be able to grow a family... while we sit back and watch over their oblivious little communities..."

He yawned and glanced over at Ri. The man seemed to be thinking still... "You ever been in love Ri?" Thoughts of the man with various women entered his mind. Most of them young and pretty, even Jean the bartender sitting on Ri's lap crossed Kurama's mind. It was an odd question to ask another Shinigami... Dating wasn't exactly common in the Gotei 13. No time for such trivial things... But perhaps Ri had left some one in his past life... Not that he'd remember if he did...
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: If Only It Could Last. (open)   If Only It Could Last. (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 8:07 am

"I'd get bored, I like peace but without the odd hollow, bount and Quincys to fight I'd go cracked" Ri said as he cracked his back then layed down on the grass as two new fights took a sparring field and begun an ultimately boring fight. Ri's eyes wondered over the crowd till they found the 3rd seat of squad thirteen , Ri and him exchanged looks then parted views.

"Love?. Never crossed by mind but I suppose once or twice." Ri said as his minds flicked back to Rose for a instant before he dismissed it from his mind. Ri turned his view to watch the 3rd seat but that only to avoid Kurama's gaze
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male

PostSubject: Re: If Only It Could Last. (open)   If Only It Could Last. (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 5:55 pm

"I knew some one back in the academy..." Kurama sighed, "She's in the Onmitsukidō now. I never even really said goodbye to her. I couldn't stomach the thought of leaving her, but we're in different organizations. It'd be too hard to maintain any kind of relationship when both of us have loyalties elsewhere..."

"At least I don't have to worry about losing anyone else while I'm single right Ri?" He nudged his friend and laughed, trying to change the depressing topic that he'd set to a more guy-friendly one.

"How about we go get a few drinks? I did promise to pay for the sake next time around didn't I?" Kurama hopped to his feet and brushed the grass off of his back side....
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: If Only It Could Last. (open)   If Only It Could Last. (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 12:20 pm

Ri did respond to kurama he seem to be talking more to himself then to Ri but at the mention of Sake Ri snapped back to reallity and his mind became focus. Leaping up Ri stretch and started walking toward the bars

"That sounds about right" Ri said smiling widely as he walked beside Kurama. Ri thought of telling him now but decided to wait till a few drinks in before telling him, hopfully Kurama would take it well.

"Any favour bar?" Ri ask Kurama as he was walking in no real direction, he knew the location of near all the bar in the soul society.
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male

PostSubject: Re: If Only It Could Last. (open)   If Only It Could Last. (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 3:29 pm

Kurama did have a preferred one in the Junrinan district of the Rukongai. "It's not exactly a bar, like most people would think, we call it an 'Akachōchin'. The name of the place is 'Kobachi'. It's where I took my friend Kaoseu Enjel that night before I showed up at your place. I think you'll like it, the serving girl is rather cute, though her brother is a bit overprotective of people that he doesn't know all too well. I grew up working there so they should have no problem letting us stay all night if we want..." Kurama laughed at the thought of Ri's face when he sees the all you can drink sign... They may wish to reconsider their menu options after they meet him...

Last edited by Marlamin1 on Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: If Only It Could Last. (open)   If Only It Could Last. (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 7:07 pm

"You just promised me a lock in, you now owe me a lock in" Ri said as he grinned broadly.Ri through both his lives only ever took two things seriously, fighting and drinking, just like his honour code in battle Ri had a strict code for drinking , a drink promised is given and everything is in good fun.

Ri looked into the sky for a moment recalling his previous peaceful state then brought his head down. AS he brought his head down a wicked grin crawled over his face and an determined look set it's self firmly into Ri's eyes. Tonight, tonight he was going to get completely mangled.

"Lead on then and hurry time is of the essences and ever minute we wait is another minute my tongue remains dye and my vision clear" Ri said as if he was leading the charge into an epic battle. Ri pushed kurama forward to lead on , Ri didn't like waiting for battle and he hated waiting on a drink.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If Only It Could Last. (open)   If Only It Could Last. (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If Only It Could Last. (open)
Page 1 of 1