The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What a beautiful morning...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

What a beautiful morning... Empty
PostSubject: What a beautiful morning...   What a beautiful morning... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 3:06 pm

Kaiyo was whistling; always a good sign. The young blonde Lieutenant had been given what she called a day off, sending her squad out on the various missions that involved simply search and destroy, thankfully something the 11th squad did understand. Kaiyo had even been given a gear headset so she could stay in touch with her squad, and not actually be there.

Kaiyo walked quite absent mindedly along the streets of Rukongai, it was unusual for the girl to not feel the need for some kind of activity, but for a while longer at least, she decided to just enjoy the day as it came.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What a beautiful morning...   What a beautiful morning... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 3:36 pm

Felix smiled as he watched the young soul reaper walk casually down the streets of the Rukongai. She is pretty brave for a soul reaper, walking like she owns these streets. The blonde snob can't even see that the people on these streets fear her, maybe it is up to me to show them that there is nothing to fear. Felix smiled as he stood from the shaded corner where he was sitting following the soul reaper for a little ways.

Tired of waiting he spoke up, "Hey Soul Reaper...you have a lot of nerve walking like you own theses streets." Felix said with a steel like edge to his voice. "You can't even see the people here fear you, I have quite enough of you. It is time someone showed them that they have nothing to fear from a little snob like you."
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: What a beautiful morning...   What a beautiful morning... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 3:57 pm

Kaiyo spun around on the ball of her foot when she heard a voice. The guy hadn't followed her for long, but he sure did seem like a fun way for kaiyo to waste away her day. The girl stared at the man for a moment of silence, before her smile grew and she began to laugh lightly, 'Well hey there it's nice to meet ya too' Kaiyo walked slowly forwards towards the guy. A few street goers has stopped their duties to watch the events unfold.

Kaiyo rubbed the back of her neck slowly as she smiled at the guy, eyeing up her competition before she spoke, Kaiyo glanced over her shoulder before turning back to the rude guy in question, 'I don't own anything...but if you wanna fight you could have just asked'
Back to top Go down
Denzeru

Denzeru

Male
Number of Posts : 6
Job/Interests : Part tim Kfc
Quote : Laugh at the clusmy, dnace with fire, and swim with the birds!
Registration Date : 2010-02-27

PostSubject: Re: What a beautiful morning...   What a beautiful morning... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 6:30 pm

Denzeru decided to take a break from his academy duties, and walk around Rukongai. He was new here, and decided to get to know all the places in the Soul Society. He didn't notice that the near by denizens gave him ice cold looks, so he keep walking the streets, and scratching his dreadlocks.

As he walked through the streets he noticed, a small blonde Lieutenant, and a older guy. The two seemed to get into a fued, and were about to settle some problems from his point of view. So he got closer then most of the viewers, and started to watch.
Back to top Go down
Rishido Hidoyaru

Rishido Hidoyaru

Male
Number of Posts : 25
Job/Interests : poetry, Musician
Quote : What you see is What you get
Registration Date : 2010-03-15

PostSubject: Re: What a beautiful morning...   What a beautiful morning... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 2:46 am

Hidoyaru Had just arrived at Rukongai and saw a bunch of people turn there attention to him even the two who were about to fight....

"oh great everyone's staring at my face again" Hidoyaru thought to himself "Hey How's it goin? anything new happening here in Rukongai?"
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: What a beautiful morning...   What a beautiful morning... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 2:53 pm

((OOC: Sorry for my own late reply and in a meagre attempt to continue this thread i hope Felix won't mind me skipping him for a while Smile ))

Kaiyo's stance relaxed for a moment. The short blonde girl turned towards two particularly new faces away from the crowd for a second. The weird guy seemed to have lost his strong want for fight, and Kaiyo had all but lost interest. The girl shrugged, almost sadly as she sheathed back up her blade. Tilting her head gently to one side at the the guy who had drawn the most attention, right next to a rather shifty looking one with dreadlocks. Kaiyo smiled, flash stepping to right in front of the pair as the girl's short attention span allowed. 'Hey, I'm Kaiyo...' the girl peered from left to right, her gaze flickering between Hidoyaru and Denzeru. 'Who're you?...'
Back to top Go down
Rishido Hidoyaru

Rishido Hidoyaru

Male
Number of Posts : 25
Job/Interests : poetry, Musician
Quote : What you see is What you get
Registration Date : 2010-03-15

PostSubject: Re: What a beautiful morning...   What a beautiful morning... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 4:02 am

"My name is Hidoyaru Rishido I'm An Academy Student I'm just walking around getting to know my surroundings" his eyes they shine like the sun, His Hair Blonde And Flowing in the wind....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What a beautiful morning...   What a beautiful morning... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What a beautiful morning...
Page 1 of 1