The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The morning sun(Ri O'Nocht. els ask us if you want to join)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
frost

frost

Female
Number of Posts : 232
Location : i am here, right here! cant you see me?! im the one looking throught the glass of the little house
Quote : if life it mans made heaven the i never want to go to what we belive hell would be.
Registration Date : 2010-06-01

The morning sun(Ri O'Nocht. els ask us if you want to join) Empty
PostSubject: The morning sun(Ri O'Nocht. els ask us if you want to join)   The morning sun(Ri O'Nocht. els ask us if you want to join) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 4:20 pm

It was a warm morning, with a warm breeze as Kuro were laying on a grass mark near the river. Kuro was enjoying the warm sun, nice breeze and of course the peach as she had been on a feast the other day almost been using all her energy to catch her 3 preys, she had been playing with them the most of the night as she was bored because her prey couldn’t really run that fast or even do anything but hide and look terrified. Kuro stretch her legs as she stood op and look around her, there was something or some one near her, and what ever it was it had a strong spiritual pressure like something she never felt before, Kuro was a wolf alike hollow with a dark blu fury that was easy to spot on the grass field near the river
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male
Number of Posts : 718
Location : Thats a good question and I'll answer it once i learn German and figure out where I am
Job/Interests : Bartender/ Drink
Quote : Life is nothing more then a road to death. I however am the short-cut of that Road
Registration Date : 2010-05-10

PostSubject: Re: The morning sun(Ri O'Nocht. els ask us if you want to join)   The morning sun(Ri O'Nocht. els ask us if you want to join) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 4:34 pm

Ri was on patrol around Karakura Town and so far had sent three souls on to the soul society and cleansed four hollows through none of them put up much of a challenge against Ri.

The sun was now welcoming the new day and Ri stood on a bridge looking around , three souls had vanished and he could only assume a hollow was responsible. He took out a small mobile device that detected hollows presences in the living world and got a location of one. It was down the river a bit on the outskirts of town

Ri flash stepped from the bridge to a little way down the river then flashed again all the way till he was out of the city and in the farm land where the hollow was located. Ri could see what look like a blue cat or wolf whether or not it was a hollow he wasn't sure but none the less he drew his Zanpakuto
Back to top Go down
frost

frost

Female
Location : i am here, right here! cant you see me?! im the one looking throught the glass of the little house
Quote : if life it mans made heaven the i never want to go to what we belive hell would be.

PostSubject: Re: The morning sun(Ri O'Nocht. els ask us if you want to join)   The morning sun(Ri O'Nocht. els ask us if you want to join) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 4:55 pm

Kuro looked over at the person that suddenly appeared a little away from her out of nothing well it looked like that for her and she could feel the strong spirit pressure from that person, it was the same feeling as she just felt a minuet ago

Kuro knew that this could be dangerous, really dangerous! and as he draw his sword she would turn towards him facing him almost, and then begin stretching her long legs again and back before opening her mouth and making a sound that sound a little like a "Meow" trying to she if she could confuse him enough to make a opening so she could begin to run away
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male
Location : Thats a good question and I'll answer it once i learn German and figure out where I am
Quote : Life is nothing more then a road to death. I however am the short-cut of that Road

PostSubject: Re: The morning sun(Ri O'Nocht. els ask us if you want to join)   The morning sun(Ri O'Nocht. els ask us if you want to join) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 5:00 pm

Ri wasn't sure to strike or not. He heard of hollow creature but they only were only every seen in Hueco Mundo. Ri turned to basic thoughts to make up his mind , it has a white mask attack.

With that thought his stepped back and took his stance. He figured he's see if it would attack first that way he'd be sure of the creature intent. Holding his Zanpakuto tightly he waited for the creatures attack,
Back to top Go down
frost

frost

Female

PostSubject: Re: The morning sun(Ri O'Nocht. els ask us if you want to join)   The morning sun(Ri O'Nocht. els ask us if you want to join) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 5:18 pm

Well As Kuro could see that Ri wasn’t really looking confuse, she had to make op her mind if she really want to try attack him or get away as he was surly to strong for her. Kuro looked at him as he suddenly took up a fighting stand.

Kuro would make another “meow” as her tail would wag from side to side, and then suddenly begin to make a fighting stand as a cat that was about to spring on a mouse before suddenly turning her tail her tail and running away as fast as she could
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: The morning sun(Ri O'Nocht. els ask us if you want to join)   The morning sun(Ri O'Nocht. els ask us if you want to join) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 5:22 pm

Ri tensed himself for an attack and was utterly confused at the creature retreat. He watch it shatter way quickly through the field and he honestly wasn't sure if he should leave it or cleanse it.

He watch as it neared the edge of the field then with a gentle movement Ri flash stepped in front of the cat thingy

"What are you?" Ri said out loud trying to recall his academy studies to varies forms of living beings,
Back to top Go down
frost

frost

Female

PostSubject: Re: The morning sun(Ri O'Nocht. els ask us if you want to join)   The morning sun(Ri O'Nocht. els ask us if you want to join) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 5:41 pm

Kuro looked utterly surprised, at him as he suddenly just appeared in front of her again, ones more time and she had to make a quick stop, before almost stumbled in to him, as she stopped, she kept looking at him to see if he would rise his blade and attack her or maybe leave her alone.

Kuro was already saying her prayers inside her head as she was sure that now he was going to kill her now. But as Kuro heard what he said she would make another “meooow” trying to trick her way out of this mess she suddenly had brought herself into.

*please work, please work, please work*
thought she inside her head as she kept looking at him
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: The morning sun(Ri O'Nocht. els ask us if you want to join)   The morning sun(Ri O'Nocht. els ask us if you want to join) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 6:27 pm

Ri took out his mobile device well keeping on hand on his Zanpakuto , he scanned the creature and sent it on to squad twelve research and development. He thought perhaps he'd found a new variant of hollow.

"Hmm . don't look like a proper hollow , maybe your a hollows pet or something" Ri said smiling at the cat thingy. He returned the mobile device to it's pocket inside Ri's robes and decided to wait for a response from R&D then he'd move on and head back to the soul society.
Back to top Go down
frost

frost

Female

PostSubject: Re: The morning sun(Ri O'Nocht. els ask us if you want to join)   The morning sun(Ri O'Nocht. els ask us if you want to join) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 6:56 pm

Kuro looked a little at has he suddenly took out a device and began to scan her, well she didn’t really like the idea, but it gave her enough time to think about a new way to get away from this strong shinigami.

*well maybe I should just play along it’s kind of amusing*
thought she for herself again as she would look a little around trying to see if there was any way she could get away "meooow"
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: The morning sun(Ri O'Nocht. els ask us if you want to join)   The morning sun(Ri O'Nocht. els ask us if you want to join) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 7:01 pm

Ri waited for the responce for squad twelve but as usual they were going slow and Ri was going impatient. He returned his Zanpakuto to it's sheath and start looking around the area. He determined the creature to be non hostile.

"They better not want me to bring you back cause I don't fancy trying to catch you" Ri said complaining to the creature to try pass the time. He tried to sense the hollow that had devoured the three souls but Ri figured it must of left the living world after it had it's feed.
Back to top Go down
frost

frost

Female

PostSubject: Re: The morning sun(Ri O'Nocht. els ask us if you want to join)   The morning sun(Ri O'Nocht. els ask us if you want to join) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 7:20 pm

*I don’t hope that ether.* thought she and look op on him, she wasn’t really hungry after having eaten the 3 holes, so her stomach was not giving her any problems it was more her own instinct, that was telling her to get away why she could..

Kuro would walk a little close to him and if he would let her she would just for the fun sake stroke her body op against his side while walking around him, her tail would wag a little from side to side.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: The morning sun(Ri O'Nocht. els ask us if you want to join)   The morning sun(Ri O'Nocht. els ask us if you want to join) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 7:24 pm

Ri felt the cat like creature brush up against his leg and first thought was to shoo it off but was distracted by a ringing sound from his robes. He fidgeted with his rope and took out the mobile devise again.

He read the message twice over and then looked down at the creature and drew his Zanpakuto again. He gently push the creature off him and smiled.

"Look like your just a weird hollow
" Ri said as he raised his Zanpakuto and then began to swing it down on the head of the hollow.
Back to top Go down
Pajaro

Pajaro

Male
Number of Posts : 63
Registration Date : 2010-05-13

PostSubject: Re: The morning sun(Ri O'Nocht. els ask us if you want to join)   The morning sun(Ri O'Nocht. els ask us if you want to join) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 7:36 pm

Pajaro flew over, after witnessing the quincy take down the sky scraper hollow and tearing through an airport he was still hungery... perhaps it was time to take some risks... There... Another hollow, NOT fighting a shinigami? hmm this was strange... the shinigami wasnt attacking the hollow, and the Hollow was acting like a cat... WTF!!! Either way one of them were going down, Pajaro probably couldnt take down the Shinigami without help but Pajaro might be able to help the hollow just long enough to eat it... Pajaro flew down charging his signature move, the one used to take down those 'students', When he landed 100 feet away from the Shinigami he fired, in a narrow arc, but it would fan out enough to take out the shinigami before it got there, and save his comrade before the shinigami cleaved its head off, he hoped...
Back to top Go down
frost

frost

Female

PostSubject: Re: The morning sun(Ri O'Nocht. els ask us if you want to join)   The morning sun(Ri O'Nocht. els ask us if you want to join) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 7:51 pm

*damn it was begin to get funny* would she think as he push her away, and as she saw that he suddenly raised his zanpakuto she would quickly try to dodge his swing down to her, *and now the helps comes greath*

If she dodge she would be making more or less a dodge roll to the left of Ri and quickly take some steps away from him as he suddenly attack her. Kuro would look a little behind her just to see were her new comrade in arms were but still be on the look out for attack from Ri.

Even now she was think about if she should take him down lader or just help him take this shinigami down or flee for her life like a coward
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: The morning sun(Ri O'Nocht. els ask us if you want to join)   The morning sun(Ri O'Nocht. els ask us if you want to join) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 7:58 pm

Ri was in mid swing when he saw flashing of varies colour behind him , he recognized the attack and using the momentum of his initial swipe he spun around and just his sword to deflect the attack up but he wasn't with it.

Ri leaped up following the multi coloured ball and using his Zanpakuto like a bat he hit the ball and redirected to return to it's master. Ri landed back on the ground and took a lose stance and focused his attention Pajaro.
Back to top Go down
Pajaro

Pajaro

Male

PostSubject: Re: The morning sun(Ri O'Nocht. els ask us if you want to join)   The morning sun(Ri O'Nocht. els ask us if you want to join) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 8:29 pm

Pajaro thought it was strange that his Onda Llamarada was returned to sender... Pajaro did the logical thing, He ate it, it was his own Reaitsu after all, however he did plan to recycle it charging another Onda Llamarada, then moving the eaten Reaitsu to his arms, to his hand then the Ball was big enough to actually require 2 hands to contain... Pajaro blasted it again right back at the Shinigami, who uses his Zanpaktou as a baseball bat?... ehh no matter... Pajaro fired it again in the beam's diameter the width of the ball at the Shinigami...
Back to top Go down
frost

frost

Female

PostSubject: Re: The morning sun(Ri O'Nocht. els ask us if you want to join)   The morning sun(Ri O'Nocht. els ask us if you want to join) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 8:45 pm

Surly and swift Kuro had to decide if she want to attack this shinigami, her comrade in arms were fighting, well after see that Ri just hit the energy ball returned it to the owner, and was now focus on Pajaro. she would move in a ring over behind Ri trying to find the best opening to attack him in the back..

Well slowly she would walk around Ri, while trying not to be notice *maybe I should just leave and let the other hollow take care of him, he seems pretty strong*
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: The morning sun(Ri O'Nocht. els ask us if you want to join)   The morning sun(Ri O'Nocht. els ask us if you want to join) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 8:55 pm

Ri gave a kind of sighing laugh as the attack was increased and sent back at him. He was trying decided if he could cut through the attack or not but in the end took a safe option and flash stepped a few paces to his right.

He start charging forward with his Zanpakuto head in side right hand ,he planned to increase his pace nearer to the hollow and slice horizontally at the hollow underbelly. He'd forgotten about the cat hollow entirely and was focused on Pajaro
Back to top Go down
Pajaro

Pajaro

Male

PostSubject: Re: The morning sun(Ri O'Nocht. els ask us if you want to join)   The morning sun(Ri O'Nocht. els ask us if you want to join) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 10:18 pm

Pajaro saw that the shinigami dodged his attack and was now fighting a losing battle...Pajaro charged an Onda Llamarada and quickly fired it at the ground midway between Pajaro and the Shinigami creating a smoke screen Pajaro ran quickly forward, and jumped and spread his wingsPajaro now took flight rising quickly through the smokescreen to about 50 feet and would not dare stand and fight against a shinigami... especially one of his power... Even with his new ambition... however he did stay within sight range as he flew away, trying to get a lucky shot with his Onda Llamarada...
Back to top Go down
frost

frost

Female

PostSubject: Re: The morning sun(Ri O'Nocht. els ask us if you want to join)   The morning sun(Ri O'Nocht. els ask us if you want to join) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 10:28 pm

Well as he was fully focused on Pajaro, Kuro saw her chance to make her attack on him now. Well she didn’t really want to do this against the Shinigami but she had to save the person that save her before.

Kuro would fast run in a half circle over behind Ri, so she hoped he wouldn't notice her and then begin to make her attack, with all her power and speed she would sprint forward and then when she was close enough she would jump up and try to hid Ri with her palms on his back with all her power to make him fall forward with out hurting him to much

if she was able to make that attack, kuro would land elegant on top of him with her feet's on his shoulders and then fast begin to run away again towards the city with all her speed as this could be making her the target for the shinigami
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: The morning sun(Ri O'Nocht. els ask us if you want to join)   The morning sun(Ri O'Nocht. els ask us if you want to join) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 11:18 am

Ri was preparing to jump after Pajaro then Kuro attack his back , he didn't fall over but merely stumbled forward. He quickly took his right hand off the hilt and took hold of Kuro.

He tossed kuro off him throwing her toward the river. He turned back to face Pajaro but lost sight of the hollow all together. He ran toward trying to track Pajaro's spiritual pressure but it was in vain , he'd lost that hollow but he turned back to find Kuro remember that R&D had determined her a hollow too.
Back to top Go down
Pajaro

Pajaro

Male

PostSubject: Re: The morning sun(Ri O'Nocht. els ask us if you want to join)   The morning sun(Ri O'Nocht. els ask us if you want to join) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 3:18 pm

Pajaro flew circling at a long distance, Pajaro figured if he fired now it would take 30 seconds for his blast to reach the shinigami... Pajaro really intended to do that... as he charged and hesitated, What if i hit the hollow?, Never mind them and Fired his blast narrow, but it would widen signifagently over the 30 seconds...
Back to top Go down
frost

frost

Female

PostSubject: Re: The morning sun(Ri O'Nocht. els ask us if you want to join)   The morning sun(Ri O'Nocht. els ask us if you want to join) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 3:24 pm

Kuro got tossed towards the river, landing on some grass close to the river itself, she would get back up on her legs and then begin to shake her head from side to side, from suddenly getting tossed around by the Shinigami she didn’t even want to hurt.

Well she had to get away while the Shinigami was still concentrated about her other comrade, well the best way to get away right now, was to jump into the river and let the strong current take her away and that was what she was going to do.

Kuro was quick to begin running once again, but this time it was towards the river and then she jump into it the water as the strong current was taking her away. well some people could and would be able to run after her but then again the shinigami was pretty fast so maybe this was a bad ide?
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: The morning sun(Ri O'Nocht. els ask us if you want to join)   The morning sun(Ri O'Nocht. els ask us if you want to join) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 4:52 pm

Ri stood in the field trying to sense either of the two hollows but it was a skill he never had much talent for and so wasn't able to sense Pajaro or Kuro as both were now some distance away from him.

He was about to turn and head back to the gate to return to the soul society when he was the multicoloured attack coming at him again. A parting gift or so Ri thought .He smiled , he'd been looking for an excuse and finally had one.

"Ruler of the winds arise, gáircas” Ri shouted as strong wind blew around him and his Katana changed into the larger blue coloured sword. Ri loved the sensation of releasing his Zanpakuto and had been looking for an excuse to use it.

"Buile an Cas" Ri said as he swiped his sword at the on coming multicoloured attack, the blade emitted a powerful blast to wind then flew through the air at great speed , it cut through the attack dispersing it then fade off into the morning sky
Back to top Go down
Pajaro

Pajaro

Male

PostSubject: Re: The morning sun(Ri O'Nocht. els ask us if you want to join)   The morning sun(Ri O'Nocht. els ask us if you want to join) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 6:02 pm

Pajaro flew off after his attack was defeated by the Shinigami's Shikai, Pajaro flew at about 200 feet up to the river looking for the Odd hollow which he saved...

((To be Continued))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The morning sun(Ri O'Nocht. els ask us if you want to join)   The morning sun(Ri O'Nocht. els ask us if you want to join) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The morning sun(Ri O'Nocht. els ask us if you want to join)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next