The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Its beautiful

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male
Number of Posts : 718
Location : Thats a good question and I'll answer it once i learn German and figure out where I am
Job/Interests : Bartender/ Drink
Quote : Life is nothing more then a road to death. I however am the short-cut of that Road
Registration Date : 2010-05-10

Its beautiful Empty
PostSubject: Its beautiful   Its beautiful I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 7:25 pm

Ri left the confines of the Seireitei and entered into the Rukongai districts but he didn't linger in fact he just walked in a straight line until he came to the eighty-th district and even though fights and thievery were common place here Ri didn't stop , instead he continued out of the area

After a short walk a few building came into sight , all were built near the base of a man built cliff. It was here that all the Sekkiseki was made for the Seireitei. Ri nodded to the few shinigami who guarded the work shop.

Ri walked into the main building and could feel the heat from the forge as he made his way toward a large man wielding a hammer and chisel. His name was Yoshi Masahito and he was one of the very few master craftsmen capable of working with Sekkiseki

Master Masahito” Ri said grabbing the mans attention as he bowed in respect of the man. Yoshi was naturally large man with short brown hair although it seemed to constantly white due to chips from the rock.

Ri , yes yes I have it finished” Yoshi said speaking in an excited tone that only a eight year old on Christmas could match. Yoshi flung his massive arm around Ri and pulled him toward a different work station where on a table was an object concealed by a white cloth.

“It was an interesting piece for such a simple structure but I'm very proud of it” Yoshi stated his excited seemed to have no limit what so ever and he seem to shake as he pulled off the white cloth to reveal a stone white bottle with a stoned beaded chain attached to its neck.

..It's... beautiful” Ri said lost for word at Yoshi skill. Ri had requested the bottle only a few days ago and seeming Yoshi had barely rested until he's finished it. Inspecting closer Ri found his name carved into the bottle as well as the squad thirteen symbol.

Yoshi thank you, I owe your dearly my friend” Ri said as he took out a bottle from his robe transferred its contents to the new bottle and attack the chain to his robes. Ri popped the cork which had it's own chain so not to be lost and took a swig.

Think nothing of , I'm just glad to be making something other then walls for once” Yoshi said who seemed to be glowing with pride in his piece of work. After a few drinks with Yoshi , Ri left the master to his work and let to take care of his work.

Back to top Go down

Its beautiful
Page 1 of 1