The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hollow kido and intel abilities

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Niiro Sekkou

Niiro Sekkou

Male
Number of Posts : 217
Quote : It is not enough to win. Others must fail.
Registration Date : 2009-07-05

hollow kido and intel abilities Empty
PostSubject: hollow kido and intel abilities   hollow kido and intel abilities I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 1:47 pm

i know that shinigami's kido abilities are determined by their kido and intel stats, but what exactly do hollows have? you see, shinigami have a quantitative way to measure their growth, spells to work for. hollows don't. i propose a system where a certain number of combined kido/intel points allows a Hollow to do different things with Ceros and Balas. for example, 25 combined points allows a hollow to fire Balas at high speed as Findor Carias did.

here is a list of other possible "landmarks"

Cero Doble, as performed by Nel
a much higher combined score would allow a Hollow to fire a Cero without charging it. (see Stark)
Gran Rey Cero, as performed by Grimmjow
Cero Oscuras, as performed by Ulquiorra

any other ideas can be of course posted. thanks
Back to top Go down
Niiro Sekkou

Niiro Sekkou

Male

PostSubject: Re: hollow kido and intel abilities   hollow kido and intel abilities I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 7:44 pm

^bump. c'mon, kaiyo, other admins and mods, take a look at this. Pretty please with a cherry on top?
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: hollow kido and intel abilities   hollow kido and intel abilities I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 8:06 am

i'm not sure, i'll have a think about it all, but hollow can use Kidou spells, or well arrancar can... hmm i'll have a think about the stat points for each level cero and get back to you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Niiro Sekkou

Niiro Sekkou

Male

PostSubject: Re: hollow kido and intel abilities   hollow kido and intel abilities I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 10:25 am

in addition, i would like to propose that arrancar can obtain their resurrecion at 120 stat points as opposed to 150...for a couple of reasons. first, it takes a long time to reach 150 overall. second...reaching 150 stat points is pretty much the same as becoming eligible for Espada position, and i think there should be a sort of margin between becoming an arrancar and then an Espada. or if 120 seems too low, you could perhaps make it 125, 130, a little higher or something.

i also thought of other ways kido/intel stats could be used- it could also be used to determine how hardy an Arrancar's Hierro is, and also, at a certain stat level, perhaps a version of Pesche Guatiche and Dondochakka's Cero Sincretico could be accomplished
Back to top Go down
Niiro Sekkou

Niiro Sekkou

Male

PostSubject: Re: hollow kido and intel abilities   hollow kido and intel abilities I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 5:26 pm

^bump. i have another reason for the arrancar to instantly obtain resureccion. and the reason, is that arrancar swords are not true souls, they are just a part of the arrancar, and it makes no sense for an arrancar to have to work towards their "shikai" if you will.

also, hollows have to do a lot more 'transformation' posts where they don't get rewarded stat points. so give us a break, huh?
Back to top Go down
Kuro Crowe

Kuro Crowe

Male
Number of Posts : 236
Job/Interests : Virology
Quote : Sup, I am the friendly neighborhood Nerdy-chan!
Registration Date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: hollow kido and intel abilities   hollow kido and intel abilities I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 10:18 pm

lol I think that should be allowed, but that's just me.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: hollow kido and intel abilities   hollow kido and intel abilities I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 6:10 pm

erm okay compromise and we'll go for 130 Wink
sorry for the delay in replying i kinda forgot about this >.<
Back to top Go down
Niiro Sekkou

Niiro Sekkou

Male

PostSubject: Re: hollow kido and intel abilities   hollow kido and intel abilities I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 6:22 pm

sweet- you may wanna update this in the info section or whatever so that people who are interested in playing Hollows know about it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hollow kido and intel abilities   hollow kido and intel abilities I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hollow kido and intel abilities
Page 1 of 1