The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Intel stat suggestions, Again...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Junko

Junko

Male
Number of Posts : 521
Registration Date : 2010-10-30

Intel stat suggestions, Again... Empty
PostSubject: Intel stat suggestions, Again...   Intel stat suggestions, Again... I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 7:00 pm

Ok so talk in the cbox is bouncing around, and 10 people talking at once, and in long blocks of text makes things sound bad... therefore i am making this thread to redirect those...

--My Suggestion--

Now, as far as i can tell, the problem with the intelgence stat is that it is competing with the stat that it was joined with when the stat system changed... Kido mastery...

Now i realize those are mostly deleted now, but the system was right, in my opinion, for seperating those to entities.

My proposition is that the Intel and Kido mastery, or Technique mastery(as thats only pertaining to shinigami) is reinstated, thus seperating the two stats again.

The new roles would be something along the lines of...

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male
Number of Posts : 1560
Job/Interests : Forum Admin - Bartender
Registration Date : 2009-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Intel stat suggestions, Again...   Intel stat suggestions, Again... I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 7:43 pm

I disagree with bringing back the stat. It does not apply to the other classes as of yet.

However... Once we finish our rewrite, I'll consider adding this stat and adding an additional 15 points to the initial point allotment since we're going to be adding a new type of "Kido" to the other classes. Shinigami will have kido, quincy will have ginto, supers and bounts will have magic, and hollows will have cero/bala/etc...

So I expect about 3 mods to be working on those spells... we'll need at least 50 attack and 50 utility...

and darky, think of something to give hollows along with ceros and balas. There should be like 10 different kinds ranging from low to high including those two...
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebleachworld.darkbb.com
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Intel stat suggestions, Again...   Intel stat suggestions, Again... I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 pm

Upon further discussing, I've decided to make all kido/ginto/magic/etc. deal with intel to make the stat more desirable...

More on this later...
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Intel stat suggestions, Again...   Intel stat suggestions, Again... I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 6:12 pm

Ok, latest word on all this...

It seems like we are going to be combining kido/ginto/magic/etc. with intel and calling it wisdom.

More news at 11...
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Male
Number of Posts : 587
Job/Interests : Student/Aerospace Engineer
Quote : *Artemis has been kicked by Darkness
Registration Date : 2010-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Intel stat suggestions, Again...   Intel stat suggestions, Again... I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 7:20 pm

Lol... DnD stats... Why not?
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Male
Number of Posts : 447
Registration Date : 2010-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Intel stat suggestions, Again...   Intel stat suggestions, Again... I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 8:15 pm

No it is simply grammatically correct if you would have logged skype earlier you could of helped with the descriptions
Back to top Go down
Junko

Junko

Male
Number of Posts : 521
Registration Date : 2010-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Intel stat suggestions, Again...   Intel stat suggestions, Again... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 7:38 am

I am always on skype
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Intel stat suggestions, Again...   Intel stat suggestions, Again... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Intel stat suggestions, Again...
Page 1 of 1