The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Aftermatch Closure (Kaiyo)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male
Number of Posts : 586
Quote : In War, Victory. In Peace, Vigilance. In Death, Sacrifice
Registration Date : 2010-05-29

Aftermatch Closure (Kaiyo) Empty
PostSubject: Aftermatch Closure (Kaiyo)   Aftermatch Closure (Kaiyo) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 3:53 pm

It had been a long day, the sun was setting over the scenery bringing up those beautiful golden colours. It was on this day Shikuro walked back to the barracks beat down and tired. His clothes worn torn, while his body had what appeared to be no bruises, in truth he had been badly bruised and worn out about an hour ago, untill his body took dramatic changes. Now he felt releifed his innerself finally having made peace. He smiled lightly as he finally had arrived, taking a look around as he walked in. He felt the stares go down over him, it was late so the most of the division was back by now, and ofcourse they didn't recognize him, he'd be surpriced if they did actually. Most of the division was pretty tight so peopel new who they where calling brothers in arms. So for now he beilieved they'd just think of him as a newcommer. And for now that was more than good enough, though even so he knew what kind of signal he was sending a newcommer arriving like this was strange to say the least. He quickly disregarded the thoughts, he'd have plenty of time to sort things out later, he had to hurry if he was going to settle every "problem" he had before nightfall.

Shikuro walked back to his room, putting down his backpack. With the leftover resourses. Which was praticly nothing, he found it strange tough had he needed another day he would have had to forfeit, it seemed strange that he knew how much he had needed to pack, almost as if he knew how much time he needed to finnish. Thinking back he couldn't really remember what toughts he had had back then. He got changed into some more suitable clothes less torn and battered and then headed down the hall way.

Shikuro steps felt alot heavier then usual, and he felt breathless, not sure why. Most likely cause this had been holding him down for a while now, best thing was that he had confronted her immediatly after his recovery. But he ust couldn't bring himself to face her. He felt ashamed of his performance. Even tough he had always expected to lose, but he had atleast hoped to have put up more of a fight. He shaked his feelings off him, looking up he noticed he was standing infront of the door, hesitating. He felt strangely hard to actually bring himself to knock. Maybe its beacause he was afraid he would recieve a formal scolding cause of the note he had left, it had been one of his more reckless and irresponseble things he had done, but he really needed it, and he needed to be able to do it on his own without interuptions or expectations. Finally he shook the feelings away and knocked on the door, slowly opening it afterwards. "Kaiyo..?" He said lowly his voice formal yet he didn't want it too formal and used her first name to do so.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Aftermatch Closure (Kaiyo)   Aftermatch Closure (Kaiyo) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 4:34 pm

Kaiyo leapt so quickly from her chair that a swirling mass of un-filed paperwork exploded around her. She'd been worrying since she read Shiku's note. More unable than usual to complete simple tasks the girl had reduced herself to laying amidst unfinished work on her sofa. She'd probably spent too long just eating all her candy as well. Clearly, the child did not cope well with abandonment. Still, Kaiyo had convinced herself that she'd been too abrasive with her friends reunion, and far too harsh on him in their fight.

Looking a little more dishevelled than usual she bounded to her office door in time with Shiku opening it. Her face alight with joy at his return as she cheered, 'Welcome baaa---' Her arms froze in the air as her mouth dropped ajar. Kaiyo stared at the man before her for a moment. Struggling so much to work out what was going on. Her shoulders drooped down with her arms in to confusion; melting her posture like a snowman as she frowned. A quick check confirmed the man's reiatsu to be Shiku's, of course there appeared to be a trace of something unfamiliar there. His voice was Shiku's. He even stood like Shiku did.

Kaiyo didn't more for an awkwardly long time; blocking the threshold with her confusion. Slowly, very slowly, the penny dropped. At the back of her mind, she'd felt Shiku's reiatsu flare up. He'd been far away though, in fact if it had been anyone else she likely wouldn't have even noticed. It was purely because she was so close to the man and spent so much of her time with him. Her head slowly lifted up to his eyes as she smiled with familiarity. 'I missed you Shiku' she cheered, leaping towards the man as she flung her arms around him. Kaiyo knew the transformation; if not purely for his altered appearance, or even his clear exhaustion. She knew, but it was his place to tell her, so she would wait. Wait to congratulate her Vice Captain on achieving Bankai.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Aftermatch Closure (Kaiyo)   Aftermatch Closure (Kaiyo) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 4:56 pm

Shikuro blinked slightly surpriced himself, he had for a second forgot about his change, and now it was simply akward, maybe he should have spoken out with name as soon as he had entered. But while he was thinking everything over it all seemed to fall into place as Kaiyo figured it out on her own. She had atleast tought it was him untill she saw him, so that confirmed his biggest worry. He had been worried this change would have changed his spiritual presure so much it wasn't the same anymore. If that had happened he would have a hard time confirming his identity trough out the whole sereitei. But he put on a pleasant smile and scratched the back of his head, tough before he could say anything he found Kaiyo's arms around him. "Thank you..." He simply said while he slowly moved his arms around her, in a gentle touch returning the embrace kindly.

He took a deep breath, his worst fears having been blown away, as it was a kind welcome and not one of the worse. He still haven't tought it all through tough, he didn't know what to say, how to begin, nor how to start at all, it took him alittle while to atleast come up with something. "Sorry for running out on you like that... I just needed... time I guess..." His eyes drifted down to the side, a slight feeling of guilt was shown over his face, he wasn't too proud of what he had done, especially not beacause she had only just returned, and he didn't know what kind of trouble she might have had, if she had any with the whole returning to work, by all means he expected his desk filled with papers ready for his eyes to go over. It had been four days after all. On the other hand what he had achieved by all means filled him with pride, but he wouldn't want this conversaton to be too sugar coated, so he beleived it best to wait a bit, and use it too lighten up the conversation should things go in the negative dirrection.

Shikuro then bite his lip lightly, forcing him to pry open the conversation he had wanted to avoid ever since the battle. He had been torn at first feeling both happy and sad during that fight. Mostly happy, but he couldn't have helped to be filled with a slight feeling of sadness within. a sadness that later had developed into doubt and lastly some despite. A despite he'd rather get rid off, which was his plan, he took a step back and then began. "Well I've been meaning to talk to you... I don't know why its just been hard..." He gulped down and took a small break before continueing. "First off, what happened..? How could you die..?" He looked at her, his eyes pure serene with a calm yet sad taint to them. He was still having trouble comprehending what happened that day when she barged into the office with the crowd in her heels, he ust couldn't bring it up or rather shouldn't bring it up that day.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Aftermatch Closure (Kaiyo)   Aftermatch Closure (Kaiyo) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 5:53 pm

Kaiyo fanned away his apology as she turned back to the sofa; casually throwing the mass of papers off the chair for them both to sit down. In her mind, he had nothing to apologise for. Everybody needed some time for themselves every now and then, and it appeared Shiku had made good use of his as well. For all of the pride welling up inside the girl, it was bated by her own regret. Shadowed by the sadness and remorse over the events that had effected her so closely; and clearly, Shiku as well. She averted her eyes to the floor for a moment, contorting her face to various expressions as she attempted to form some kind of coherent response.

She understood it would be hard, in fact the child within her didn't want to have this conversation at all. Thankfully, Kaiyo was at least moderately mature enough to know that they had to say something, even if it would be uncomfortable. She stopped fidgeting and shuffled around on the sofa to face Shiku. The first words would be the hardest, the most painful to her soul. The pride that had grown around the girl had been shattered with her defeat and kaiyo hadn't been back long enough to really come to terms with it herself. She swallowed hard.

Her eyes pierced in to Shiku's soul as she spoke, with complete honesty. It was rare for Kaiyo to show her emotions so freely on her face, she'd taught herself to just keep smiling and usually that was real, but she owed her friend enough to not hold anything back. Sadness crept in to her now gaunt expression, 'I...I lost. I fought, and I wasn't strong enough...' She cleared her throat, tension rising in her neck as those vague flashes of memories sparked in her mind. 'I was dying, and they took me to the 12th squad...' Of course the decision hadn't been hers, she'd been in no fit state and honestly, she'd accepted it within the depths of the seemingly endless pain. '4th squad members couldn't heal me, so they figured they'd try and catch my soul before it reformed and went back to the real world.' This was how it had been explained to the Captain, though of course she wasn't certain on the scientific aspects of it. 'They got like, the smallest part of my soul back in to my body, but they'd filled the rest up with empty space i guess...I don't remember that part, but they said it was a while for my soul to get strong enough for me to- come back properly...Even then I had to learn how to walk again' she laughed slightly; despair echoed through. Brought back to life to learn to walk again.

Kaiyo rolled her shoulders back, shuffling to get comfortable again as she smiled back to her friend. Horrible and great to say such things, but she'd answer any questions he had.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Aftermatch Closure (Kaiyo)   Aftermatch Closure (Kaiyo) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 7:10 pm

Shikuro was more than happy to be able to sit, taking this conversation standing would mostly likely have it going the wrong way especially with their height difference, so taking a seat would be the first step to taking this like two civil people, worse could happen and they'd be all out within her tiny office, which definetly isn't something he wanted, espcially not since he would most definetly loose that one aswell. He listened carefully tough, he knew that this conversation wasn't easy, not for Kaiyo not for him. And maybe even twice the trouble for them both, if theirs any logic in that. This would test their friendship, Shikuro had no worries to that tough, if she was Kaiyo it would all turn out alright in the end.

Shikuro blinked and tilted his head, rather confussed to be honnest. He was in clear doubt to all this, he didn't like the 12th divison before, and now he didn't know weather to like them less or more, it all came down to "the person" he was with, in all his beleifs it was Kaiyo, she was Kaiyo. But with that explanation it seemed like it was only part Kaiyo part something else, which made him worry, alot actually. "So you are Kaiyo now... or is it still 'returning' to you..?" He crossed his arms and sat back into the chair, ofcourse he had left out commenting on her loss, tough he couldn't really bring himself to neglect it compeltly. "Can you... remember who you fought...?" His eyes screamed that he was worried, as much as he felt ashamed to having not been able to assist her like he should.

In the end he simple took a moment to think things through this explanation as much fear it had brought it, it had also brought him peace to his earlier worries. Though in the end he simply smiled and left a chuckle, looking straight at her trying to light up the mood per say. "Ohh another thing... next time you you go out to battle like that... leave a note will you?" He steched back feeling beat, he felt he could somewhat relax now having gotten the brunt of the conversation, he couldn't really blame her for what had happened, afterall even he tought she was near invincible. So predicting something like this, would have been too much to ask for. He jsut didn't want it to happen again, which is also why he has begun training again, he knew he was far behind Kaiyo, and there was aparently stronger opponents out there he needed to get going.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Aftermatch Closure (Kaiyo)   Aftermatch Closure (Kaiyo) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 5:35 pm

She smiled, 'As far as i know, i'm me' For all the warmth her words held, there was a worry she'd never even considered. Of course the 12th squad weren't exactly the most trustworthy bunch, but they wouldn't have lied to her about herself, would they? Kaiyo sent a probe down in to her soul; no unfamiliarity came up to meet her. Of course, she was different; even her Zanpakuto had altered slightly. He reiatsu itself held the same essence but with a small difference, she wondered if she was only one who noticed this difference. Death really had changed her and she was struggling to find her sense of self.

She shook her head slowly, allowing her soft hair to flick across her cheeks as she did so. She'd tried, god knows she'd tried but kaiyo couldn't remember who it was who'd managed to kill her. All she remembered was the pain, the agony that was creeping in to her dreams at night, searing through her skin like fire. Her shoulder twitched for a micro-second, the physical reaction to even thinking of such pain. She smiled, as she always did when she felt sad. 'Just remember the dying part really...Weird how only these scars stayed' She turned her face to show Shiku her cheek. The two crossed scars were faded, by their white outlines still marked her face. Reborn but for the marks of her death. Kaiyo quite liked them though, they were her reminder, of what she'd come so close to losing. To keep fighting.

She smirked, leaning forwards as she pushed at Shiku's shoulder, scoffing at him as she fell back in to her own seat. 'Ha! Like you did ya mean!' she smirked at him. There was a comfortable silence between the pair, and Kaiyo could only feel her heart unfurling. To be back in the company of someone so close to her, and someone she cared for so much; it was what she needed. 'So...What did you do in the last 4 days?' Her eyes narrowed in on Shiku; still adjusting to his new appearance. She quite liked it, even if it was different.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Aftermatch Closure (Kaiyo)   Aftermatch Closure (Kaiyo) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 9:15 pm

hikruo sighed softly in relief, the only reason he had ever asked is cause of him sensing the unfamiliarity from the moment she was walking to the office, not that he couldn't feel it was her but it was differend in someway he didn't understand back then, but after the battle and now these explanations he could finally understand. "Well on the bright side, in theory you've gone through a sort of reincarnation... and that only rumors that it should make you stronger..." He shrugged lightly, the idea was comforting, not that he could judge, tough he wasn't lying it was in a book he read far back in the days. He had done a fair ammount of research, he was actually trying to figure out if he could find Kaiyo's new life in the real world, but no studies had appeared to be able to do that succesfully.

He listened carefully to her answer, finding it hard to beleive and yet awfully alike he had anticipated this, as if she had known he would proberly have read about it sooner or learned about it. "Well thats not really comforting... alas we can't do much about it" He huffed abit, finding it odd about her scars, and especially how she had gotten to like the scar while he had hated his back in the day. "And that their is simple irony... You get a scar while I loose all mine... even the one you left on me... though the healers did a good job on erasing that on their own..." He chuckled lightly, first now taking a gaze around, finding all these trails of candy.

He snapped out of the though and smiled even brighter, finally feeling the conversation was turning into a better one again, much better. And with that he let a nod go back as a answer. "Yeah like I did... you never know what happens but atleast you know people know that you're out... That day did feel awfully odd, it wasn't untill later I found out why... ahh nothing to do about it" He smiled and leant back, letting his arms move behind his head, and raised an eyebrow to her question, and well besides that he knew that he had to tell her eventually but he didn't want to just tell it, not when the conversation was this good, so he figured he would atleast explain why he had done it. "To be honnest it was all beacause of you... ever since you... ehm fought me... I haven't been able to sleep well, hearing screams in my dreams, keeping me awake at night... and well last time something samilar had happened it was beacause their was someone inside of me... a very pissed person..." He paused smilling lightly, all this talk bringing back alot of memoris really. "As it would appear it was the said same reason... except this time it was a bigger step than ever before..." He watched her, very closely, wanting to confirm that she didn't allready know, if she knew he knew he could have some fun with her, and her very impatient way of being. o he held a break in his speech, making it extreemly long for someone who is very impatient.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Aftermatch Closure (Kaiyo)   Aftermatch Closure (Kaiyo) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 9:56 am

She scoffed at Shiku, just the word 'rumours' always brought amusement to the girl. Given that most people wouldn't even make eye contact with her for fear of death (or worse). Still, some rumours about her were just plain silly. Her head lolled to one side with a shrug when Shiku pointed out her scars. Her eyes caught sight of him once more as she lingered her gaze on the man. Still getting used to his new form. It was weird, to be speaking to someone she knew so well, who looked so unfamiliar. When his face toned to a more serious expression, she visibly withdrew in to herself; shuffling slightly in her seat as she nodded along to his words.

Guilt trailed around his words; screams at night because of her. She hadn't meant to hurt him so much. Her mind began to sprial down in the to depths of her own remorse, tagging along until she caught the slightly raised of Shiku's intensity. The slightest spark of his reiatsu and she leant in closer to him. Her eyes wide with enthusiasm as she hung on his every word, waiting for the announcement. She almost fell on to him when he paused; playing with her like that. Kaiyo was desperate to hear him announce his Bankai, but she knew she couldn't say it herself. Her mind began to frantically find a way around such an issue. It stalled and faltered in panic.

'So, uh...A-....A bigger step' she nodded with a thoughtful brow, 'Like, what kind of step Shiku?' For as desperate as she was to hear him, she had managed at least to just sound overly interested in what he had to say. Or at least she thought she had. Never mind her now very intense gaze that fixated on the man's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Aftermatch Closure (Kaiyo)   Aftermatch Closure (Kaiyo) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 4:00 pm

Shikuro knew he couldn't keep it back any longer, it seemed Kaiyo was on the brink of going inane, and well while that might be amusing the first few seconds it wouldn't last all to long. So he decided to let it slip and finally spill what he was tryign to say, not that this haven't been amusing for him. So with a mild chuckle and no more hints to give he opened his mouth, finally speaking up. "Heh achieving bankai ofcourse~" He spoke with such a casual and cheerful tune, it was hard for those who didn't know him to see that he felt extreemly proud when finally letting that out, ofcourse Kaiyo was one of those people able to see something like that. Which was the same reason why he had come to her first thing after having done it, both cause they needed to talk but as it was right now she was the one he trusted the most, even with the disappearance and no note.

He braced himself, knowing that this wasn't something he could say without getting questioned about it, for sure showing it off wasn't exactly something you just did but atleast spoke of it was definetly possible. He wasn't sure though Kaiyo was a cheerful one, not always too serious so he didn't know weather she really could ask to see it, it wasn't such a big deal but then again going full bankai here would most likely set the alarm parameters off even if it was his signature spiking. He had to follow up ofcourse with some explanation he knew he could give without knowing if she wanted to know she most liely figured it out but well just to be sure he said it anyway. "Which is also why my apearance changed... All Hikages work, not sure why though, he did say something about why... can't remember..." He tilted his head thinking hard about it, but it couldn't have been that important if he forgot, so he simply shrugged and let the thought fly away.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Aftermatch Closure (Kaiyo)   Aftermatch Closure (Kaiyo) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 7:08 am

Kaiyo sprang from her chair, flinging her arms around Shiku before he even managed to finish speaking. Pride welled up in the Captain's eyes as she blinked away the tears. When did she become so emotional? Still, she was proud of Shikuro every day. It seemed this day was just more amazing. Kaiyo squeezed him tightly, grabbing onto the fabric of his uniform as she clung to him like a Koala. She could understand, bankai was an amazing power for a shinigami to unlock but what they never taught in the academy was the permanent power increase it seemed to give. Tangible or not, after gaining Bankai, the path to more power was permanently clear and that made a difference.

Finally, Kaiyo withdrew from her friends embrace. Shuffling back along the sofa she nodded enthusiastically. Her own Bankai changed her uniform, but it wasn't uncommon for Shinigami to change entirely. It was definitely rare though. Her bright eyes soaked in the new appearance of her Vice Captain. 'So this is the appearance of your real power?' she grinned. After a moment, Kaiyo had decided; Shiku looked better for it. Perhaps it was just the extra strength this new appearance held, but she liked it all the same.

Her face drew into a more thoughtful expression. She wanted to see his Bankai, but even Kaiyo could recognise that was an awful idea. Sereitei was a pretty safe place, so without proper clearance, or during war-time, just releasing a shinigami's Bankai set off a lot of alarms. They lead to questions, and usually, Vice Captains with Bankai were thrown into a Captain spot before they had a chance to even breath. She ruffled the back of her hair gently, dropping her head to one side as she spoke. 'So, what's it like?' she grinned. She'd save the burning question for later. From this point though, it became a lot clearer that Shiku wouldn't be her Vice Captain forever.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Aftermatch Closure (Kaiyo)   Aftermatch Closure (Kaiyo) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 10:48 am

Shikuro's eyes widened feeling his captains nor his friends arms around him, ofcourse she was his captain but further more she was his friend, no matter what he shouldn't look that she was his captain over his friend, friends was much more valuable, besides captains didn't hug like this. He smiled happily, his arms softly moving around her body, pulling her close tilting his head. He looked down at her, spotting the tears he pondered for a moment of why, he just hoped it was tears of joy not sadness, atleast it seemed that way. He let her hang onto him for as long as she wanted, infact he took quite the joy from it, being a shinigami could sometimes bring you into loneliness, loneliness he especially had felt in the time she had been gone. He just really didn't have anyone he could really just sit down and talk to, not without him having to either listen to formalities such as being adressed in rank. If not formalities then he would have to lie and such to keep his identety hidden a thing that had been practicly impossble ever since Kaiyo had passed, it had been the first time in history a Vice Captain was running the 11th division for such a long period.

He sighed in happiness as he was allowed to breath easily again, Kaiyo was a strong woman afterall. He tilted his head staring at her for a moment, the thought of her being truely back never really sunk into him it seemed. He had always had day dreams about the past and about how Kaiyo could alwaysjust walk through the door and tell him to get out of her chair or something, just something. So even when she had gone through the door at first he wasn't sure weather he was dreaming or not. This pretty much prooved it, unless his brain really enjoyed messing with him alot. His eyebrow got raised at the words "Real Power" He let out a kinda awkward laugh and strached the back of his head slightly embaressed infact. "Real power... hah, guess you could say that" His cheeks had a fairly tint of red, the praise simply a bit too much for him, he had also himself chosen he liked this look better, even more so he had gotten rid of that menacing scar, thoughs some scars he wished he could've kept. But alas he would ust need new scars if they were going to memories, and this time around he will only leave those he really cared for unattended.

He could almost see it in her eyes, the want to see it, he didn't exactly know how Kaiyo would first exerience his bankai for herself. It was either gonna be in a training match though it'll be a sure loss for him still, or it'll be on the frontlines when it was needed. Only time could tell, but he knew that if a time came where Kaiyo insisted on seeing the Bankai he would most likely show it to her, though he had some fears of what consequences it had, he just hoped it wouldn't be anything to bad on his part. He almost helt a stone fallign from his heart as Kaiyo had restrained herself to only ask about it. "Let see... Whats it like..." He pondered for a moment 50% to tease her and 50% to actually think about how he could explain it. In the end he figured the name of the bankai would explain most of it. "Well my bankai's name is Hikage... Tenshi" He made sure too make a slight pause still not entirely certain about just how trigger happy his bankai was, but the name Tenshi literally meaning angel should still give an idea. "And as you proberly allready have figured out its pretty much as the name, So I get wings and all... I loose my extra weapons from my shikai and my clothes they change into something of a dark blueish avenger something..." He looked at her, he knew that this meant his bankai was as muchthe counter part to her bankai as their shikai's had been all along, he liked it that, feeling some sort of strange link between them.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Aftermatch Closure (Kaiyo)   Aftermatch Closure (Kaiyo) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 11:10 am

She held her grin; unable to make a different expression if she even tried. Still, she had the courtesy to look away when she saw Shiku blushing; though the temptation was there to point it out. Perhaps another time. She hung on his every word as he replied. Seemingly as down-heartened by the lack of display as she was. The confines and restraints created by the rules of Soul Society too often seemed like cages and shackles. Of course the 'greater good' answer, knew all too well of necessary sacrifice, but sometimes it was just unfair. If a Vice Captain was capable of greater power, it seemed unjust that he would have to hide it to avoid interference. In Shiku's case, kaiyo figured his chances were even worse. With a physical change like that, people would talk and if that happened. Well information trickled around Soul Society at an alarming rate; so he wouldn't have too long to simply dwell amidst his new power.

She mimed the words after him, allowed her mind to register their meaning. Even as Shiku explained it, she couldn't help a smirk at her Vice Captain. It hand long been obvious to everyone who'd seen the Captain and Vice even sparring; that their Zanpakuto held the distinction of being exact opposites. Her minds eye toyed with the girl's battle desires; conjuring images of Shiku's Bankai. Her reiatsu spiked ever so slightly, visible golden aura's encircling her blue eyes as she nodded along to his description. Now there was a fight she would relish. No surprise his Bankai would clash so greatly with her own, but kaiyo enjoyed the fact. To her, it was simply utter proof that they were so well matched; the balanced out perfectly and could fight in unison with such ease. Light and Dark. A warmth hit her chest as she took in one last stare of Shiku. She couldn't have hoped for any better; and couldn't have been more proud of him.

'That's amazing' she spoke softly, void of her usual childlike enthusiasm as complete respect and sincerity flowed through her voice. A pause choked at her throat as the muscles in her neck tensed ever so slightly. She exhaled slowly. 'So...How much longer will I have my favourite Vice Captain for?' Despite her coy grin, anyone who knew the girl could tell with ease the sorrow behind her eyes. She wasn't sure she could function completely, or even run the squad without Shiku. Hell, he'd ran it better without her. But Kaiyo was known for her specks of wisdom every now and then. As selfish as her need to stay with him forever was, it would do her friend better if he moved from under her title. She wouldn't begrudge him it; in fact, it would mean there was one more Captain she could call a true friend.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Aftermatch Closure (Kaiyo)   Aftermatch Closure (Kaiyo) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 11:57 am

Shikuro wasn't really the embaressed type, if there actually was an embarssed type at all. It just wasn't like him, but all this had well brough to alot of pride and with the ammount of pride it only hit even harder when someone as close to him as Kaiyo also praised him to the same cause. He took a deep breath calming his senses down, he wasn't going to be fidgety around Kaiyo, he just didn't want to be like that. Not around her, they were too close for that. He could sense something though, he could ever since he had mentioned the bankai. He wasn't sure what it was, perhaps he had missed something, but it seemed bad. Bad enough to pull Kaiyo mood down noticabilily even for someone not Shikuro could notice if they looked. Pretty certain that it was something that was to brought to him in time, when she felt like talking to him about it.

Though it was mixed, while the shade of sadness was there he could also feel her urges to fight rise, most likely spiking up about the way his bankai was, he had pictured a fight himself, just in due time. He enjoyed their fights, even the last fight he had enjoyed in full. Might have been a very harsh fight, taking its toll for sure, never the less he wouldn't have backed out even if he had been given the chance. He led her dwell around in the thoughts, he had done the same in the time it took him to return after all, never getting over the distinct difference, yet the very good possiblities of synergy between them, if he needed a partner and the other way around, he was lucky if he had someone like her at his side, he only hoped she felt the same.

He let s soft sigh of relief slip his lips, as she told him her thoughts, and especially since it was such a positive one. He was just about to talk back at it, as he spotted a deadful choke by her throat, prepairing for the worst, yet what came up hit him harder than he thought possible, his throat swelled up, s he felt a hard time sayign anything. As Kaiyo had disappeared he had only thought of taking the division when the time came but now, what should he do, he really didn't want to be in any other place, he had joined the division with the intension of gaining experience the fastest, but as time passed that changed, he changed. He didn't feel the need to be counted on, or the need for running a division the work it took was far beyong what he had first thought. "Uhm..." He tried to speak, clearing his throat in the process having to think a good while about it, he needed to watch his words, he knew central 46 along with the rules of this place wouldn't allow him to stay forever but he was no where near ready to leave not now when Kaiyo had gotten back. "If I have a say in it... forever" He looked very serious infact, it wasn't just a gesture of friendlyness it was what he thought, back when he had been Vice Captain for a while the thought had crossed him, if he was ever forced into a division he would choose 10th perhaps, only lying a 4 minute stroll away from this place, but if he could he much rather stay right where he was. Not that he feared Kaiyo couldn't handle herself, she did fine before he was here afterall, and even more so it wasn't as if he couldn't go on without her, it was just he didn't want to, especially not wanting to be forced into it.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Aftermatch Closure (Kaiyo)   Aftermatch Closure (Kaiyo) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 12:45 pm

The tension in her body visibly released as she smiled. Her face lightning up once more as she shuffled forwards in her seat, patting Shiku on the leg with gratitude as she rummaged around the nearby bowl for some good sweets. She chewed on them quietly for a moment. Much like Shiku, Kaiyo was aware that neither of them 'needed' the other, but their desire to keep them around remained strong enough to hold their current situation in place. That, for the time being, was more thn good enough for her. Still, at the back of her mind the doubt remained. She was no fool. The central 46 would find out eventually, and they were never exactly known for respecting others decisions. She exhaled gently, banishing all doubt from her current joy as she cleared her throat gently.

Leaning in closer to Shiku as she spoke, 'You totally need a bigger office now!' she cheered. Kaiyo think of more better way to show her current appreciation for Shiku, plus since her return she'd been wanting to revamp the squad. Even the garden was starting to look a little un-kept. Scratching the back of her head lightly, she glanced around her office. Chewing her bottom lip in thought. She froze, glancing back to Shiku with the thought that he had come in here to discuss more serious matters with her. At the risk of cutting him off, she sat back in to a more placid demeanour. Nodding gently to him, 'Sorry...Anything else?'
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Aftermatch Closure (Kaiyo)   Aftermatch Closure (Kaiyo) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 1:32 pm

Shikuro smiled and let himself sit back into the couch relaxing, the most of the topics out of the way, he had first gone here thinking they'd turn out into a big arguement, but the way she had been it had just made the thoughts vanish. To his joy ofcourse, he didn't want to be angry at Kaiyo, quite the opposite infact. He laughed mildly ofcourse, he didn't think he needed something like that, ofcourse space would actually give him alot of oppotunities. "Ahh I don't know, it'll take too much work..." He didn't want to bring up more work than neccesary, his needs was far lower than the needs of the division. Atleast he thought as much, ofcourse he was certain that with Kaiyo saying something like that, it wasn't only his office she had wanted to change up a bit. He would only like to help her visions along, if she wanted his help ofcourse.

Shikuro peeked up, with a mild laughter. Knowing that he had a promiss long gone unforfilled, which he now could actully ee it through, and he wasn't going to wait. "Ohh yes there is something... nothing as big I promiss, just something I said I would get you" He let himself jump out of the couch and with a shunpo he was at his office, taking some time there brining out a covered canvas, it was slightly dusty as it had been put away during the time Kaiyo had died, only finnishing it to cause of the concept of finnishing what he had srated, also the fact that it felt good as he put the final strokes onto it, before long he would be standing in her office again, holding the covered canvas. "Here you go..." He handed the covered canvas, he held some pride in his work, her notes from the office and the stories of her. "I know it might be a it outdated now... but maybe it can suit as a memory of what you once had." He let her open it, and well take in her thoughts. On the canvas would be painted Kaiyo in the mindst of a dark battlefield, in previous Bankai looks almost radiating around her, being the "light" of the battlefield.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Aftermatch Closure (Kaiyo)   Aftermatch Closure (Kaiyo) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 9:33 am

She shook her head vibrantly, grinning and her blonde hair flicked against her neck. 'No way! I have so many plans!' she cheered, already allowing her mind to wander in the many possibilities held by her revamp.. Was a water slide too much? It had been so long she couldn't even remember if she had to get any kind of permission; of course she wouldn't regardless, but sometimes it was nice to know if she was breaking rules. Caught mid inner monologue, she snapped back to reality just in time to watch Shiku vanish from sight. She wished she'd paid attention now. The girl sank lower into her seat, convinced after his sudden disappearance that he'd clearly never return. She'd probably have to work on her apparent abandonment issues at some point.

Her face lit up when Shikuro appeared next to her. Instantly her eyes were drawn to the canvas he was holding. She raised from her seat, her legs half crossed as she hovered next to him, her hands floating next to the canvas with eagerness. Already, she could feel emotion starting to well up inside her. Her eyes grew wider as she dropped back into her sofa and turned the canvas over. Carefully tugging away the cover as she froze. Her mouth dropped ajar as her vision blurred with tears. In truth, Kaiyo had never received such a fantastic gift in her entire life. Words choked in her throat as she blinked away the tears, looking up to Shiku with a doe eyed expression as she smiled. 'It's amazing' she whispered, holding the canvas carefully in one hand as she hugged her friend once more. She'd cried far too many times today, but it had been very emotional.

Kaiyo leapt over the back of her sofa, bounding across to her desk as she flung a particularly menacing weapon from it's wall space; damn near breaking her desk in half as she reached up on her tiptoes to place her new favourite item on the wall. Perfect position. 'Heh, you totally get a bigger office now Shiku' she smirked, more to herself than him.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Aftermatch Closure (Kaiyo)   Aftermatch Closure (Kaiyo) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 10:07 am

Shikuro stood speechless, it had seemed the painting had touched Kaiyo more than he had first thought, though he figured it be all the things that had been brought up today, in a mix of those things it had seemed this one ust tipped it all off. His arms happily hugging her back, giving her the comfort she needed, afterall he would ddo his best to be there when she needed him, and that was a promiss that would go beyond his duties as her Vice Captain even if he ranks captain himself he'd still be there for her, whenever she needed him. Ofcourse unnless needed to he wouldn't bring it up, though he knew at some point Kaiyo would be asking for a spar, and at that time it would grow insanely much harder to sway central 46 away.

He watched her carefully, jumping forward not wanting her desk to be wrecked furthermore the documents lying there he didn't dare catch the weapon so instead he just moved away any possible documents that might take harm, with a soft sigh he placed the documents down again, smilling up at Kaiyo, who seemed very fond of the painting, he had been very proud of it aswell. "I'm glad you like it~" He spoke, in a soft soft manner, this had been a gesture, a way of saying thank you, it had been used to give himself some closure in the time she had been gone, but this was its original use, and now finally it had reached its full potential so to speak.

He leaned slightly forward crossing his arms, he had been thinking slightly about it ever since she had mentioned her plans, it seemed his office was the least of his worries, a big remoddelling took alot of work, and even morepaperwork if done wrongly, and he was pretty certain Kaiyo didn't know about it, ofcourse its rules he had read up on, should the time come where Kaiyo's innocent mind popped up with the idea, he knew her that well. "Yes you said something about that... And you have other ideas of change around here..?" He smiled to her, obviously in his head he prepaired himself to list the work that needed for these thins to happen, but he thought it right to do so, marking Kaiyo's return should bring some new things just as she had brought a newish weapon.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Aftermatch Closure (Kaiyo)   Aftermatch Closure (Kaiyo) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 1:15 pm

She twisted around to Shiku, unshaken by his split desk as she nodded up him. 'I love it!' she cheered. Half turning around to re-admire her present, the girl snapped back around with excitement. She'd hoped he'd ask about her other plans. Kaiyo bounded back to her desk, flinging open draws as she began to toss paper in to the air. Sheets slid through the air around her as she rummaged around in as haphazard a manner as one might only expect from the girl. Eventually (after ruining what could only be viewed as weeks of solid work) she raised the paper she'd been searching for. 'I got some pictures see!' she grinned, planting the rolled up sheets on to her desk as she swept her hands along the colourful drawings to show Shiku.

Kaiyo herself allowed a moment for her own gaze to trace around the surprisingly accurate and overly colourful drawing she'd created. The extensions involved incsreading their entire compound; rebuilding the wall that encapsulated in, and adding two more training grounds as well as general meeting rooms. 'What d'ya think?' she beamed across to Shiku. She assumed it was implied that she also wanted to change the decoration for the entire squad compound, as her scribbled along the side of the paper suggested. Beside her own office on the plans were several stars. With a more sly grin, she winked up at Shiku, passing him another sheet of paper with his new office on it; right next door to hers. But she'd left it pretty bare so he could design it himself. 'And how about like, a pool and sauna?'
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Aftermatch Closure (Kaiyo)   Aftermatch Closure (Kaiyo) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 1:58 pm

Shikuro couldn't help but feel proud, his works was usually kept secret or he destroyed them after having made them. So finaly get some praise for one of his works really hit hard on him. Not that he showed it, afterall Kaiyo didn't know he kept these things a secret. She might have known, but she couldn't know if he still did. Which is also why the painting doesn't have a signature at the bottom, he knew he had made it, and Kaiyo did, which was more than enough for himself. He didn't need to be painting more than he did, and he didn't need people to gain leverage to tease him about such a thing. He wasn't given much time to think as the exciting captain went on, his eyes widened as he knew what kind of work she was bringing upon herself by simply throwing the powers around, he quickly moved trying to remember the exact order he moved through the air a couple of times trying to arrange the papers in the right order, though he might have missed a few, his eyes was keen but not that keen.

He tried to shift of the frustration looking like it was a easy thing for him to do, placing the powers down, not too messed up. As that was done he smiled at her with a nod, and leaned in taking his time looking over her work, his smile only widening, she had some pretty good ideas. He was sure he would have to take up a big arguement to have it allowed but seeing as more and more peope join this division useing the need for more space to train was a great point to use. "Looks very good..." He said, still looking things over putting in some logical thought though it wasn't needed at that many spots, it was all pretty doable. He chuckled softly as his eyes drifted over onto their offices, looking up only to see her wink he was filled with joy as he noticed he would have alot of space to play around with. More space than he even could think of useing up on his own, but he was sure he'd come up with something.

He scratched the back of his head, thinking for a few moments. He nodded and sighs deeply, mostly over the pool and sauna. He himself knew it would have some rather odd consequenses. He knew by all means the division would love it, but he also knew the attention it would draw would as it was now mostly be female oriented. Not cause of the water but the people in it. Ofcourse he couldn't bring up such a matter to Kaiyo, who seemed innocent of such thoughts, she shouldn't start thinking of it now. "It all seemes amazing..." He said truthfully still not sure how to bring hsi thoughts of the pool and sauna up in a appropiate way. "And Pool and Sauna are is a very good idea, yet we should proberly try to arrange it so the are is a bit far inside our grounds" He scratched the back of his head, thining that would pretty much cancel his concerns, or he hoped so. He looked to Kaiyo wanting to see if she got why he wanted to do so or if she was just a blank simply not getting it, besides his concerns it was pratical you wouldn't have way to far to the area you can relax in, no matter the training hall you've used. "Maybe have two pools... water can be used both for relaxing and certain training ways" He tilted his head rather enjoting the idea of being able to help mark the division with some of his ideas.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Aftermatch Closure (Kaiyo)   Aftermatch Closure (Kaiyo) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 11:02 am

She beamed back up at Shiku, brimming with pride as he praised her plans. In truth; that was the only real work she'd done since returning home. Confusion sprang in to her face as her brow furrowed in thought, she rubbed the back of her neck gently as she spoke. 'Why does it have to be far away if it's ours?' She thought out-loud. Her innocent mind oblivious to any perverted nature that might arise from such installations. Her hand traced back along to the edge of her desk as the girl leant forwards to balance off the ground. Flapping her legs in the air for a moment, she tipped back on to her feet with a grin. 'Okay! You can be in charge of where they go Shiku!' she nodded in affirmation. Mental note: made!

She leant in closer to the blue-prints, her eyes scanning the buildings as Shiku's hand moved across the paper. Another pool for training? Now there was something she'd not considered. In her joy, she slapped her hand down on the table; sending another wave of paper flying around her. Kaiyo blushed vaguely as she continued her main stream of thought. 'That would be cool! Ooh! We could even add a slide!...For...Training' Thankfully, Shiku knew the Captain to be immature so hopefully wouldn't shoot down her slide idea too quickly. Even Kaiyo's house didn't have a slide; though it did have a practically obscene amount of toys. Perhaps the renovations would need to stretch on to her house as well. Too often did the Captain opt to sleep in her quarters here anyway; when she was busy or distracted it was just easier than trekking across Sereitei to get home.

'Our dining halls getting kinda small as well...I swear everytime it's rebuilt they make it smaller...' Kaiyo had been thinking this for a while. A lot of brawls tended to occur in the dining hall, less than there used to be since someone spilt her milkshake, but even still; she could've sworn it was getting smaller.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Aftermatch Closure (Kaiyo)   Aftermatch Closure (Kaiyo) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 12:42 pm

Shikuro nods lightly in a soft sigh of relief, knowing that he wasn't going to be explaining the the pervertated nature something like that could bring. Ofcourse he hoped nothing like the sorts to happen, especially since he'd be the one exposed in the situation. With a sway he looked over the plans and picked up a nice spot in the middle, he knew the space would be wide enough for it all, even the extra pool. "Its not that it has to be far away, its more pratical if its placed like at or close to the center of our grounds, seeing as the place would most likely be used for relaxation" He smiled and watched Kaiyo was starting to grow more and more energetic about these things.

He blinked as the papers were flung around, he desperately tried to keep count on their orders, but eventually he'd have to call quits. He tilted his head howeer at her proposition, he wasn't sure how this worked for training, but alas he knew her childish mind would have brought up something like this or similar. "For training...? Wouldn't you rather have the slide in the pool for more joyful matters?" He raised an eyebrow, with a sly smile, by all means if Kaiyo wanted a slide she could have it, but there was no need to excuse it of being for training, it was a rather simple matter after all.

Shikuro felt rather joyfull in this matter, doing decorating and archetecture was something he had never done before, he was afterall one of the few people he had no home what so ever of the high ranking shinigami's. Not that he couldn't have one should he feel the need for it, he just never cared for it, when he was raised it was on the street, so suddenly being one of those people who looked down on him back then, it just had to much irony to the matter. "Dinning halls?" He looked it over nodded slightly, though an idea came too. "Well we can give it a slight expansion and perhaps adding some outdoor dinning area, its almost good weather everyday here anyway" He smiled softly, noting up some places that could happen as for ideas to Kaiyo.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Aftermatch Closure (Kaiyo)   Aftermatch Closure (Kaiyo) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 7:34 am

She titled her head to one side to think for a moment, giggling as frays of her blonde hair traced along her neck gently. Kaiyo chewed lightly on her bottom lip. It probably made sense to have it further away, especially seeing as she didn't want anyone to break it. She stood back up straight and nodded emphatically to Shiku. 'Good idea!' she agreed. Her hand traced along the smooth paper, outlining their large barracks as Shiku spoke. She froze, like a deer in the headlights. Her cheeks flushed ever so slightly red as she flung around with a large grin stapled to her face. She exhaled a slight laugh. He was on to her. 'Yeah!' she pointedly agreed, 'If you want we can add a fun slide, good idea Shiku i think your idea, that you just had, is really good, lets move on' she rattled through her words as fast as possible in the vague hope it would cover her true intentions. She was never as subtle as she thought she was.

'Outdoor seating area?' she repeated slowly, allowing her minds eye to trail through the picnic scenario's. She did enjoy the great weather of Sereitei and the outdoors usually calmed down their squad members. The motley bunch were never keen on being cooped up indoors. Kaiyo nodded once more, unable to stop grinning at Shiku. She'd missed him dearly, and clearly, she needed him around. Kaiyo flung her arms around Shiku once more, squeezing him as tightly as she could before letting go.  She flopped back in to her chair with a sigh. 

'We'll get a buildery person in tomorrow to get t started then' she cheered excitedly. She peered back up to her Vice Captain a little more tentatively, 'So Shiku...We cool?' she asked weakly, trailing her gaze up his new form to further familiarise herself, she was almost used to it, but they'd still have to let the rest of the squad know.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Aftermatch Closure (Kaiyo)   Aftermatch Closure (Kaiyo) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 8:24 am

Shikuro smiled slyly, knowing that he had figured her out pretty well, though ofcourse he had to know her somewhat by now, even if she had changed alot since her revival, she was still the same person, or so he had figured out by now. And by that conclusion it was very second nature him, just to fall back into the old rutines, something he enjoyed back then and had clearly missed alot, and this job here might suit the needs for mending the bond that had grown slightly weaker over the time that had passed. "Sounds good to me, just note it down and lets see what other bright ideas we can come up with~" He teased lightly, knowing full well that Kaiyo most likely had a bunch of things thought up allready.

He looked up for a moment, as he waited on her full reaction to his idea, though as he was just about to explain further he felt her comforting embarace of her arms around him, and he gave a gently yet firm hug in return. "Huh..? Uhm I just thought it might be nice" He was quite confussed to say the least, though he enjoyed the hug ofcourse.

He snapped back once she returned to her seat, since that was proberly the most logical thing she said, even if she did it in her own way. "Yes we should need a Carpenter and an Architect, and when they've worked out all the tech and logics some workers" He smiled softly, though soon his all too familiar confussed expression only for a moment though, since he was pretty certain he knew what she meant afterall, this was why this conversation started in the first place. He smiled brightly and gave her a reasuring nod. "Ofcourse we are, not sure there was ever anything wrong afterall" He spoke with a coy tone, ofcourse there was, just nothing to important anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aftermatch Closure (Kaiyo)   Aftermatch Closure (Kaiyo) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aftermatch Closure (Kaiyo)
Page 1 of 1