The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Assassination? (Shiori, Ryou, Koleri)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rawlen Nara

Rawlen Nara

Male
Number of Posts : 19
Registration Date : 2012-09-27

Assassination? (Shiori, Ryou, Koleri) Empty
PostSubject: Assassination? (Shiori, Ryou, Koleri)   Assassination? (Shiori, Ryou, Koleri) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 3:44 pm

Rawlen had left his room as he traveled down the hallways of the gloomy hospital. He saw numerous injured people laying in beds and it disgusted him. Why not just kill them off already? They're useless in battle if they are injured. Rawlen thought to himself, having to deal with many casualties of war in his day. He moved past them and walked into the waiting lobby. He shoved past people and opened the door to finally leave the hospital, his bow slung across his back, his dragon ring tightly around his finger, and his cross dangling from his neck. Rawlen pulled a tiny tin box from the pocket on his shirt. He pulled out a thin Cigar, commonly known as a cigarello, and lit the end of it, breathing in deeply. He blew out the smoke to see his two followers exiting the hospital. He thought of making some witty remark, but ignored the thought and walked forward. The group made their way to the best inn in Karakura town. Rawlen walked in and greeted the desk clerk with a smile. [color=greed]"Hi! I'm looking for a room." He said as he slid a small card forwards with a simple number written on it. 203 The lady looked at the card with a frown and spoke softly. "I'm sorry sir, but we don't have a room 203. Our hotel was capped at 200 rooms. Are you sure you arrived at the correct hotel? She had a very concerned look on her face while the smile on Rawlen's face grew wider. "Thank you. I have everything I need." He said as he took back his card and turned towards his companions. He motioned for them to follow as he walked towards the stairs. They climbed the 4 flights of stairs, each floor having 50 rooms on them. They arrived to a wall that along the stairwell in between the 3rd and 4th floor. Rawlen held up his right hand, motioning for them to stop. He walked towards the wall and placed his hand on a slab of brick. It slid backwards and the wall opened up, revealing an extravegant room, the best that anyone would wish for. The Captain-Commander of the Seireitei would be impressed with this room, and he couldn't have it. Rawlen turned back to his companions.

"Welcome. To room 203." He laughed as he turned and walked into the room. there was a huge tv hanging on a wall with a luxurious couch facing the tv. There were multiple video game systems plugged into the tv, ready to be tinkered with. Rawlen continued through the hotel, walking past the 'barracks' which consisted of ten beds with a nightstand by each one. He walked further into the room, past the kitchen, with marble counters and all black appliances. The sink was stainless steel along with all the other metals. He then moved to the very back of the room, arriving at the office. A Huge computer set up laid there as he sat down in the comfy chair. He leaned back in the chair, locking his fingers behind his head. He sat there for a few moments before returning to the others.

"I imagine it's safe to assume that you like what you see? Good." Rawlen laughed before pointing towards the area with the beds. "That's where we will be sleeping. In the nightstand beside your bed, you will find a personal laptop computer as well as a cell phone. Keep the cell phone on you at all times. I repeat. ALL TIMES. This is how I will contact you if you are in danger or if I need you to make a hit. Now for the rest of the day, enjoy your time." Rawlen said with a smile as he began to walk back to the office. He turned back around, reminded of the most important rule. "Oh! and by the way. The office area. That computer is off limits. If you touch anything on it, you will die. I really mean that. It has a DNA scan so that if anyone other than me attempts to access it, It will self destruct instantly. You won't have enough time to get away before your body parts will paint the wall." Rawlen said with a grin as he turned around and continued back to his office. He sat back down and placed his fingers on the A,W, and D key as he also placed his right hand on the mouse. Tiny red lasers sprung for the keys and mouse as they moved in random patterns across his fingers and palm. A box that stood in between the two screens opened up, as a small orb looking thing popped out. Rawlen looked into it as it scanned his retina. The computer chirped and a robotic female voice answered "Welcome Rawlen Nara." He quickly typed in the password so that no one could see the letters he typed. The window took a while to load up, and while he waited, Rawlen brought up a second window on a second screen. It looked like an email service, however, instead of 'Inbox' It said 'PM' Rawlen looked up at the top of the browser reading the url. thebleachworld.darkbb.com He looked over to the other screen, as the window had finally loaded up. Numerous smaller windows were now spread across the screen. The windows showed the views of security cameras that covered every corner of Karakura town. If a squirrel had an itch, Rawlen would know about it. The most important thing of any operation is Intelligence and Surveillance. Rawlen reminded himself.

[OOC: Breaking the 4th barrier FTW! I think it's the 4th barrier. Where the character interacts directly with the player. Basically, an explanation is in order. For this group. I will send you a PM with just a character's name. You can then make a thread with whatever title and include them in the thread. Please mention the "PM" in the thread, and then it's your job to assassinate them. But we won't have assassinations for a long time. Enjoi]

Last edited by Rawlen Nara on Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shiori Arabella

Shiori Arabella

Female
Number of Posts : 281
Job/Interests : Telling guys im sexy and I know it
Quote : There is no fate for us. No only those who stumble and miss a step are thrown into the river we call fate
Registration Date : 2011-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? (Shiori, Ryou, Koleri)   Assassination? (Shiori, Ryou, Koleri) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:47 pm

Shiori smirked as she walked behind the men. She was thinking of possible ways to get back at the older 'gentleman'. He called her a little girl and she was anything but a little girl. Shiori was 18 and she was young but could still show the man a thing or two. It wasnt until the group came to a strange door that she realized she wasnt paying attention.

Shiori gasped at the sight of what was probably one of the coolest places ever. She felt happy that Bell was resting inside of her, she had time to take everything in. When she was told about the computer, Shiori instantly got ideas of how to touch it as she strode into the kitchen like she owned it. She took note of the lack of food and made a mental list of the foods she wanted. She wasnt going to kill people on an empty stomach. Shiori then left to claim her bed.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Katsuragi

Ryu Katsuragi

Male
Number of Posts : 7
Registration Date : 2011-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? (Shiori, Ryou, Koleri)   Assassination? (Shiori, Ryou, Koleri) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 10:55 pm

Ryou followed the self proclaimed leader out of the hospital without a fuss. Inside he was slightly fuming from the audacity he'd had to speak as if Ryou was but a weak child. But killing this guy who was giving the opportunity to go beyond what he'd lived in boredom with for so long would be against his best interest. He'd just have to show him how much of a "lazy kid" he truly was. He kept following in silence, even as they entered the hotel and ascended the stairs. When the secret door was opened, Ryou stepped inside and began to take everything in. It was glamerous, that was sure. But it didn't offer a lot for those serious about training and fighting. Just the office area with its big computer and access to surveillance. And that was only good for knowing about your enemy. Ryou felt a need for power and domination. So all I've got for coming here is a new phone and a place to sleep. He thought to himself. But the promise of targets is well worth coming here.

As their new leader logged on to his computer, the sounding of the system's voice finally revealed the man's identity. Ryou smirked with a silent and pointless pride towards the shallow victory of the fact that it wasn't his name that'd been given first. But since they would be working together from now on, he figured for practical reasons that he'd have to give up that much at least. "Nice to finally be introduced, even if it was through your computer." He said with a sarcastic tone. "Just so you know it in the future, my name is Ryou Tadashii." He said nothing else before heading over to sleeping area to claim the bed and nightstand closest to the exit for himself. That would free him up to more easily come and go at any time of the day or night as he wished.
Back to top Go down
Rawlen Nara

Rawlen Nara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? (Shiori, Ryou, Koleri)   Assassination? (Shiori, Ryou, Koleri) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 1:32 am

Rawlen laughed as Ryou had made his comment. It reminded him of a few soldiers that he spent quite a bit of time with during his campaign as a Special Forces Operative. Rawlen scanned his eyes over the screen repeatedly, constantly watching the videos. He moved his cursor over a specific camera. One that he had placed himself. The area was empty. Rawlen smiled and closed down the windows and logged off his computer. He stood from his chair, arching his back as he stretched it. A cracking noise shot up his spine as Rawlen was remembered of his older age. He moved away from his computer, slowly walking along the room until he made his way to the barracks area.

"Enjoying yourselves? Well too bad! Come with me. It's time to prove your worth." Rawlen waited for them to get ready before leaving the secret room. He shut the door behind them, replacing the slab of brick. They climbed the few stairs the remained in between them and the fourth floor. Rawlen opened the door leading the the fourth floor and turned right. He quickly made his way to room 200. He turned the handle and the door opened with a click. He walked in and went to the bathroom. Before entering, he motioned for them to follow. He opened the cabinet which opened up to a ladder instead of an actual closet. He climbed the ladder and pulled a key that he retrieved from room 203 from his pocket. He turned the lock to the side as a horizontal door clicked. He pushed the door, sending it flying open. He climbed up and stood, waiting for the others. Once the two were up, he looked at what appeared to be an empty inn roof. He grinned.

"Welcome. To Room 201." He said as he stepped on a pedal that laid on the ground. An electronic beeping noise chirped twice and small sack targets began to pop up. There was no set of path, and no real specific place that they began to pop up. It was a true test of reaction, speed, and aim. He looked at the two were standing there. "Well. Get to training! I wanna see what you got." He said, pulling his own bow from his back, firing a shot sideways, keeping his eyes on them as he nailed a sack target in the bulls eye. The target lowered as the arrow disintegrated. The electronic system had a negate effect so that the sacks were never ruined completely by the arrows. Rawlen watched as the two quincies would begin training. He jumped on top of a small electrical box that ran electricity to the inn, sitting on the edge to watch the quincy train.
Back to top Go down
Koleri

Koleri

Male
Number of Posts : 71
Registration Date : 2012-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? (Shiori, Ryou, Koleri)   Assassination? (Shiori, Ryou, Koleri) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 1:29 pm

"We got a hit." the man typing at the computer said. Koleri was sitting beside him typing in his report of following that strange man. They both sat in cubicals in the tall office building. Although the name on the building said they worked on Insurance it was just a front. The Illuminati controlled the whole building. Everyone inside was and operative in there emplyoment. Often Koleri wondered how far the organization really went. No matter where he went there seemed to be someone that worked for them directly or indirectly. All of them pawns to the mighty shadow organizaiton.
"Who am I killing now?" Koleri asked not looking away from his work. In the movies you never saw assassins filling out paper work. He figured if they didn't people wouldn't think it so highly. "Not that kind of hit, but probably will end up being a kill order." replied the other man. "A system just accessed the grid a surge of power from a very tiny building and a multiple signals tracing back to it." he continued to type. What does it mean? "The place they came from is was a base for some group that shouldn't exist. The fact it's one means they're not all gone. Bosses won't like that." Sure enough Koleri's phone began to ring and a message flashed upon his screen:

Investigate the area.

Short and simple. Koleri didn't mind if it meant an end to the paperwork at least for now. He stood up and pulled the gray trench coat from the sided of the cubicle. He picked up his phone and looked at the map that had downloaded. The location wasn't far, he could be there in under ten minutes. "Call if you need anything." the man in the next cubicle said as the young man made for the elevator with a black backpack slung over his shoulder. Koleri waved goodbye.
Back to top Go down
Shiori Arabella

Shiori Arabella

Female
Number of Posts : 281
Job/Interests : Telling guys im sexy and I know it
Quote : There is no fate for us. No only those who stumble and miss a step are thrown into the river we call fate
Registration Date : 2011-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? (Shiori, Ryou, Koleri)   Assassination? (Shiori, Ryou, Koleri) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 6:54 pm

Shiori smiled as she pranced off to the training room with the men in tow. She looked at all the different targets and felt a little small. She was never a good fighter, to loving for all that. But she knew someone who was.
A smirk moved to her plump lips and she went off to a corner and stood there. She focused hard with all her might until Bell was in her mind.

"You rang?" Bell asked.

"I need you." Shiori whispers.

"For what?" Bell asks curiously.

"Training." Shiori whispers again.

"What!? Its not that hard." Bell rants. Shiori just sighs and she feels sleepy. She knows Bell is starting to take over and she doesnt fight the sleep. Shiori sits against the wall and closes her eyes. When her eyes re open they are red.

"Dumb twat." Bell says jokingly out loud.

"I heard that." Shiori says from within bell, who has taken control of Shioris body. Bell laughs and Shiori disappears. Bell stands from the floor and rotates her neck till it cracks, then stripping from her leather jacket she stands by the men. Bells shirts is plain black, but the back is covered only in lace so her quincy cross is revealed.

Bell and Shiori share the same cross. Its an elaborate black cross that takes up the slender back. It is odd.

"So just start practicing?" Bell asks the older man.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Katsuragi

Ryu Katsuragi

Male
Number of Posts : 7
Registration Date : 2011-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? (Shiori, Ryou, Koleri)   Assassination? (Shiori, Ryou, Koleri) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 1:40 am

Ryou followed again in silence. He'd had no lingering attachment to the main base setting. But now it sounded like they were getting somewhere. Rawlen's statement of proving their worth really suggested that they were about to get some action started. But irritation returned as they turned down the hall of one of the foors of the hotel building and headed into another room. What could they possibly do inside a hotel? Ryou's face twisted into all forms of annoyance and impatience as they made their way inside and ascended the ladder onto the roof. "Kind of a waste of movement and convenience ain't it?" he said aloud as they climbed. "You could've just put this in the main room." But as they stood on the roof and the pedal was pushed, all of Ryou's irritation evaporated to be replaced by anticipation. The course was a simple shooting range type, with targets dotting the area around the roof. But what else was needed for quincies? He watched Rawlen as he drew his bow and fired at one of the sacks. Seeing the arrow dissipate before it reached the body of the target made him remember the quincies' sanrei glove. This training course was probably outfitted with similar technology so as to prevent arrows from destroying the targets. Even Ryou had to admit that that was pretty clever and resourceful.

"Try not to die of shock old man!" He exclaimed in response to the order to start training. He leapt from the point where they stood by the ladder and ran out further into the midst of the shooting range without paying any heed to what the girl was doing. He brought up his cross, a simple silver ornament attached to a chain bracelet that he wore on his left wrist. The cross was like a normal Christian style cross, except deformed in a way where the horizontal bar was on a slant, leading it to look more like a sloppy slouching "X". Focusing on this, he formed a spirit bow in an instant while running at the targets. Pulling back with his right hand, he immediately formed an arrow and let it fly at the closest target. The arrow did not strike dead center, but did indeed hit the target. This was impressive enough when considering the factors of Ryou's hastiness in forming and firing the arrow without stopping to aim better while still running, adding the element of motion to the difficulty. More targets were popping up in random spots all around him. Some where stationary, others were moving. Ryou simply grinned wider and wider until he could no longer contain himself as he took position in the center of the roof and began to fire arrow after arrow at the ever changing targets. "This is more like it!" He shouted in ecstacy. "Not as nice as a living enemy, but it beats the hell out of that boring base room!" No target that his amber eyes fell on was up for more than a few moments as he wasted little movement in systematically targetting from sack to sack and firing an adequately placed arrow into each. His arrows weren't the strongest in the ranks of the quincies, but Ryou had built on his natural talent over the years and improved his accuracy to almost an art form. Even with little time spent to confirm the target, he had zero misses in his performance. It wasn't like the dead center hit Rawlen had shown earlier, but such things mattered little with this kind of work at such quick reflexive speeds.
Back to top Go down
Koleri

Koleri

Male

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? (Shiori, Ryou, Koleri)   Assassination? (Shiori, Ryou, Koleri) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 5:37 am

Instead of ten minutes it took him a even fifteen to make it to the hotel. There as a traffic on the street that forected him to go around. Outside he adjusted his coat's collar before steeping through the doors. He avoided eye contact with anyone as he strode up to the counter. There were probably cameras he didn't want his face seen so he looked down while his trench coat hid his face. He had been careful to keep his reiatsu hidden well before he entered.
"I'd like aroom please." he said to the person at the counter. "Any room will be fine. I'll just be here for the weekend. he gave the receptionist a small grin. "Yes sir, we have some vacancies on the 2nd floor." came the reply and he nodded and pulled his wallet out of his front jacket pocket. Cash. He dared not use a card or anything he knew enough that he could be traced. The receptionist handed him the key and he walked to the elevator. There were five people in the elevator they moved over to give him room. There wasn't much room to speak of, but Koleri tried not to elbow anyone as he squeezed in. The doors closed and the booth rose, with a tone the doors opened again and Koleri got out alone. As soon as he stpped out he started walking to the right he quickly looked at the key he was given. After several minutes he found the room and stepped inside. A bed, a desk, a tv, a bath and a shower. Nothing special, he'd been in better places, and much worse. I'm in he said into his phone that he had kept on so that he could be tracked by his assistant back at the office building. "Good open your bag and find the metal cubes.Koleri tossed the backpack off his shoulder and onto the bed. He opened it and dug through the many pockets inside. Sure enough he found three metal cubes. Got them, now what?" he continued to dig through the pockets and found a knife and a grenade and pocketed them. "Plug a cube into each of a wall socket." Koleri moved about the room and placed a cube in each the outlets. "I'm using those boxes to sonar ping the building and get a better read on it. Head upstairs I'm getting something." Koleri closed the bag and put it over his shoulder. He stepped from his room and headed to the stairs he had passed.
Back to top Go down
Rawlen Nara

Rawlen Nara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? (Shiori, Ryou, Koleri)   Assassination? (Shiori, Ryou, Koleri) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 3:22 am

(OOC: Shiz, my bad guys. I fixed the issues.)

Rawlen watched as an impressive opinion came to mind. The "lazy" kid seemed to be more of a maniac. Rawlen thought him to be more of a liability at this point than a fighter, yet still, he had his uses. The girl wasn't as active in her battles, however, her entire mood was changed as it seemed like she became a whole new person. Rawlen was bored with watching the two practice and decided to give them a surprise training session. He removed a remote from his pant side pocket and clicked a button. Multiple beeps emitted from the different targets as they all dropped. Inevitably, the new recruits would be confused, at the very least, for the moment. Rawlen drew back on his bow, aiming very closely so that no mistakes happened, as an arrow took place. He let go, the arrow piercing through the air as it neared Ryou. It was never meant to hit him, and so it never did. The arrow landed, striking the ground just an inch from Ryou's feet. Rawlen wasted no time firing a second arrow at the girl.

"You want real targets? Here!" He said as he tossed two silver tubes towards the boy and girl. Each tubes hit the ground and rolled towards them, stopping after hitting the arrows. "These are your first hits. Ryou, you get the hollow that's fairly close to you. Based on some surveillance review, I've chosen a specific target for Shiori." He said as he turned his back to them.

"Be back at the base in 24 hours. Failure will not be accepted." He said as he began walking towards the ladder back to room 200. He stopped before climbing down. "Death is not an option!" He said bitterly as he slid down the ladder and made his way down towards the lobby.
Back to top Go down
Koleri

Koleri

Male

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? (Shiori, Ryou, Koleri)   Assassination? (Shiori, Ryou, Koleri) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 2:53 am

Koleri kept his phone to his ear as man on the other end directed him through the building. He had made it halfway through the 2 floor before stopping.
Anything yet? he said holding his phone closer. It was well past lunch time, the sooner he looked into this the better. "No too much intereference" came the reply. "Too much metal in the buildings." Koleri then felt something coming from above. Someone with reiatsu was above him. It was hard to tell how far but he felt something. I think I just felt something, three of them he said to his spotter. He had hoped it was all just a false alarm, but now he was a little bit worried. If they all came at once he might be in some serious trouble. There was no way to fend off multiple attackers. But if he set up an ambush he might have a chance. HE did his best to keep track of them. "Let's hurry things up I might have some company." Koleri said walking faster. "Still nothing, just keep going I'll tell you if I pick anything up." Koleri sighed he really wasn't liking this job. It took 5 more minutes to completely searching the floor. Koleri was tired of walking and passed the stairs to press the button for the elevator. He stepped inside. The booth went up and he stepped out on the 3 floor. He looked both ways before walking right. "I'm picking up something, slow down." the voice on the phone said. The reiatsu he had felt earlier were closer now he did his best to hide his own reiatsu. Hurry up. Koleri said as he passed the rooms. "Stop there." the voice said. Koleri stopped right in front of a blank wall. There's nothing here.
Back to top Go down
Rawlen Nara

Rawlen Nara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? (Shiori, Ryou, Koleri)   Assassination? (Shiori, Ryou, Koleri) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 3:02 pm

Rawlen walked calmly along the 4th floor, down through the hallway, and to the stairs. He moved down to the third hallway as he noticed a peculiar looking man standing around. He appeared to be staring at the white wall that encased the hallway. There wasn't anyone else around the hallways, which was quite odd for this time of day. Rawlen ignored his paranoia and kept walking. He passed the man as chills ran down his spine. This man wasn't an ordinary human. He had spiritual pressure similar to that of his own. He thought about confronting the man, due to the fact of his suspicious behavior, and so close to his secret hideout that was in between the third and fourth floor. He decided to disregard the thoughts and kept moving down towards the lobby. He turned the corner to head to the stairs. Once inside the stairwell, Rawlen pulled out his phone. He accessed a window which had a single button with the words "Signal Jammer" above the button. Rawlen pressed the button to activate the jammer, which knocked out any signal that was given on the third floor. He then closed that window to bring up his camera app on the phone. He switched to the third floor camera, which wasn't powered by a signal, but rather a hardline that was ran throughout the building. He was able to watch the man's every move. It was odd for a man like that to just be standing there. Rawlen weighed all of the options in his head as he descended the stairs to the main floor. He moved into the lobby and sat in the very comfortable chair that sat beside a window looking out to the streets. Rawlen could see numerous shops set up along the side of the streets, and behind them, the tall skyscraper buildings of the business sector of Karakura town. Rawlen enjoyed the view only shortly before returning his attention to the phone once again. He focused on the man who was standing in the hall. If there was a movement, he would notice.
Back to top Go down
Koleri

Koleri

Male

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? (Shiori, Ryou, Koleri)   Assassination? (Shiori, Ryou, Koleri) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 11:43 pm

The old man that walked by him as he talked on the phone radiated spirtiual energy. There was no denying he was what he felt on the from the roof second ago. Koleri pointed the camera of his phone at the man and snaped a picture. "Someone important?" the voice on the other end asked him. Maybe, I think he's who we're looking for." Koleri said back as he stood there wating for more feed back. "Hey I think you might be right. Someone is trying to jam our signal."
"Not very effective if I can still hear you." he chuckled as he looked down the hallway the man had just walked. "Very low grade technology our system can bypass the jamming signal. I'm also using those boxes you set up in the room. "Guess he figured I'm not normal" Koleri said shaking his head. "It would seem so." the man over the phone laughed. "I'm going to overload their power box and we'll send in some men later to plan devices on the buildling. We can break into their system at our leasure we only want to watch them for now." Koleri scratched his head and shrugged as he turned around and walked to the elevator We could just kill him seems a waste of time to keep tabs on him if we can blow up the place and crush him. The Illuminati had so much funds and personel sending people to watch some minor person was overkill. They had their own freaking satellites! Koleri exited the into the main lobby. As he walked across the room he spotted the man he had seen moments ago on the upper floor. He pointed his index finger and thumb out like a gun at the man in his seat."Bang" The power in the whole building shutdown computers at the desk went black. Part EMP part power surge the whole hotel was now without electricity. The boxes he had set in his room had self destructed leaving burns on the sockets. Koleri smiled at the old man and walked out the front door.
Back to top Go down
Rawlen Nara

Rawlen Nara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? (Shiori, Ryou, Koleri)   Assassination? (Shiori, Ryou, Koleri) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 1:45 am

Rawlen sat in the chair, watching his phone, as he felt a spiritual pressure arrive in the lobby, he looked over towards the man from the corner of his eye. He saw the man raise his hand towards Rawlen, and he tensed his body. He heard the man murmur something as the electricity of the building crashed. He watched the man walk out the door before reaching behind the chair to grab his bow. He ran out the door behind the man. He watched the man walk away as he grabbed the string and pull back as an energy bow quickly took place. He shot off an arrow, making sure to make it far enough away from him to not damage his target, but close enough to stop him. He sprinted towards the man. He stopped when he got close enough, pulling back on the string to form another arrow. "Ya know, the next one will be to your torso. I never miss. Now tell me, what low-priority, amateur organization sent the likes of you to take care of me? And know before you answer that I have had an extensive past with men, women, and even children being sent to kill me." He said, negligent to express the full details of his past, but releasing enough to get his point across. He aimed down the imaginary "sights" of the bow. He waited to listen and see the assassin's next moves.
Back to top Go down
Koleri

Koleri

Male

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? (Shiori, Ryou, Koleri)   Assassination? (Shiori, Ryou, Koleri) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 3:14 pm

oc; already submited this for rank up thought it was over once I left

ic: Koleri kept walking from building until an arrow shot by him. He stopped but didnt' turn around to face the target. His job was to observe the man not attack him. In all his past jobs he knew it was better to do things quietly. As an assassin he knew better than to attack someone publically. Now that the man had come and drawn his weapon he was making a speticale of himself. People on the street started to crowd around them. They thought it was some sort of street preformance. They saw the man holding a bow at the other man. Some took pictures of Rawlen was stood there on the sidewalk. Even the Illumanti would find it hard to make something like this disappear. The man could shoot him down but he'd be hunted by the police. Even if the cops didn't find him the Illumanti would hunt him down like a dog and do things to him that you would only hear about in a movie. He had nothing to fear from the old man, so he pushed through the crowd and hailed a taxi. The people stood there looking at him and then back at Rawlen expected something to happen. They could not see any arrow in the bow still it was odd for the man to be standing around with one pointing at someone. Koleri got into the cab. Take somewhere that has good Italian. I feel like having some fettuccine " he told the driver. "I know just the place." The man nodded and smiled as Koleri passed him a twenty dollar bill through the slot. Koleri turned waved to now thinning crowd and the still standing Rawlen. He rather eat than deal with the other man, he hoped the driver did know a good place to eat.
Back to top Go down
Rawlen Nara

Rawlen Nara

Male

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? (Shiori, Ryou, Koleri)   Assassination? (Shiori, Ryou, Koleri) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 4:28 am

Rawlen sighed as the man pushed through the crowd. He knew that there was nothing to be done, as any and all possible outcomes would end very badly. Rawlen knew more than anyone else the importance to retreat and re-assess to better someone's plans. He would need to go into hiding, and he wanted to have company. He didn't want to leave the others out to dry. He dispelled the arrow and let loose the string as the gatherers slowly faded back into their normal routines. Rawlen cursed at himself. He had let his emotions get the better of him, and he basically compromised himself. He decided to leave the town. He slung the bow across his back and turned with the city in his background. He went on until he was well out of the city and pulled out a small control device. He clicked a button without stopping his movements. He could feel the earth tremble and kept looking towards his new destination. The smell of smoke and burning debris traveled fast as it crept into his nostrils. The inn had erupted into flames from the inside out. There was no way that Rawlen was going to leave behind that much technology and secrets to his own identity behind for the likings of whatever organization was after him.

For the first time in a long time, a thought, or rather a question popped into Rawlen's head. What do these people want with me anyway? Why am I being targeted? It's not like I'm the head of any sort of supermilitary or govermental secret organization anymore. The Congregation of The Damned is no more than a myth as far as anyone else's concern, and I'm not even so sure about it myself. We have three members. That's pathetic." He thought to himself as he continued to walk, locking his fingers behind his head. He made a mental note to send Ryou and Shiori a message later on explaining his absence, but for now, he was just going to enjoy the cool air as he walked along the path to his unknown destination.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assassination? (Shiori, Ryou, Koleri)   Assassination? (Shiori, Ryou, Koleri) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Assassination? (Shiori, Ryou, Koleri)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: Real World :: Karakura Town-
Jump to: