The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

méconnaissance {Koleri}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Haruko Suzuki

Haruko Suzuki

Female
Number of Posts : 115
Registration Date : 2012-08-14

méconnaissance {Koleri} Empty
PostSubject: méconnaissance {Koleri}   méconnaissance {Koleri} I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 7:02 pm

From the moment her foot touched a solid flat surface she could feel the change in atmosphere that made her feel instantly uncomfortable, she preferred the known, but having only been to Earth, the real world, whatever you like to call it, just once before in her life, it was certainly not familiar to her. Her first really job as a member of squad two, and she’d been sent alone to a large town in southern France to deal with a reported hollow sighting. It was so different to the seretei that she had to take a moment to survey her surroundings, which were fairly pleasing on the eyes.

She laid her left hand over the sword that was secured at her hip, an odd sort of confirmation that it was still there. Although it was essentially still just a regular sword, lately she had been feeling a certain attachment to it, like whatever bond she had with the weapon was growing larger by the day, but still she did not know its name and couldn’t release her Shikai. She sighed out, brushing her almost-maroon coloured hair out of her face before she hopped easily from one rooftop to the next one along, keeping her eyes peeled and her senses sharp, chances were she would feel some kind if spiritual pressure before she felt anything, even if it was a fairly weak hollow. Unless of course, there was something, or someone else lurking around which housed a higher than average amount of reiatsu, which could effectively, throw a spanner in the works of her plan.
Back to top Go down
Koleri

Koleri

Male
Number of Posts : 71
Registration Date : 2012-09-17

PostSubject: Re: méconnaissance {Koleri}   méconnaissance {Koleri} I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 10:12 pm

Koleri adjusted the black tie on shirt. Althought he got some nice smiles from the ladies he didn't enjoy wearing a suit. Black wasn't his color for one thing, it made him look pale. He sighed and pulled the shades off his face. He looked just liked the other men standing by the doorway. Guard duty was something he wasn't happy about. The point was to protect an executive on his buisness trip. That meant no time for sight seeing, no late night parties, and defefintely no fancy restraunts. Instead he was doing his impersonation of a statue while the two old guys talked about buying and selling people's livelyhoods. The irony was if nothing happened he did a good job, but he was hoping someone would try something at this point. It was nearly two hours since the meeting had started and Koleri was looking to the heavens praying a piece of rock same down to level the area. "No such luck." Instead he put the sunglasses back on and went back to doing nothing. It was times like this that he considered giving up the assassin lifestyle. An ironic thought. No one retired from being a hired killer. Too much of a liability to those in power. Instead he would be lucky if they took him out swiftly and painlessly. As he was thinking about his long term career he didn't hear the voice in his ear shouting for him. Koleri had nearly forgotten the radio. "Agent 19!" the speaker said. It wasn't his usual handler, otherwise they'd know better than to call him by his number. "We're picking something up north heading your way, take Agent 43 and check it out." The man standing by the car nodded. Koleri stepped away from the door and moved toward the vehicle. Agent 43 had already gotten into the black SUV. Koleri got inside as the man started the car and began to drive.
Back to top Go down
Haruko Suzuki

Haruko Suzuki

Female

PostSubject: Re: méconnaissance {Koleri}   méconnaissance {Koleri} I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 6:43 am

For some reason, she felt she’d rather remain on the rooftops, the high vantage point would expand her field of vision, but she also didn’t really want to be anywhere near the people below her, for reasons she couldn’t quite explain. Her lazy eyes scanned her surroundings quickly, but as of yet she hadn’t seen, heard or felt anything out of the ordinary, there went her hopes of this being a quick job.

She stood still and closed her eyes for a moment, slowing her breathing and trying to pick up even the faintest abnormality. After just a few seconds she opened her eyes and rerouted her course, speeding up and following the faint reitsu she had just felt. It was moving away from her, but she couldn’t really tell how fast it was going, though she herself was moving about as fast as she could manage in order to catch up. It didn’t feel like a hollow, if felt entirely different and it wasn’t a Shinigami either. She jumped down, landing not quite as gracefully as she would have liked onto the concrete below her and scanned the area once more with her eyes, her eyebrows furrowed, her senses were telling her that whatever it was she could sense was nearby, but she couldn’t see anything..
Back to top Go down
Koleri

Koleri

Male

PostSubject: Re: méconnaissance {Koleri}   méconnaissance {Koleri} I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 2:35 pm

They rode in silence. Koleri stared out the window while the other man wove through the light traffic. It wasn't too bad, but they were in a rush. They didn't have to worry about the cops stopped them. Thanks to the Illumanti's influence and reach they could probably run over a tour group and still walk away scott free. While it looked like he was just day dreaming. He was trying to pick up any trace of what the handlers had detected. It was a bad sign that they didn't get a lock. Most times they can detect entry within mile. He pulled his tie loose and tried to block out the bumpy road as focused on the area around him. "Still nothing." he said it could be just some human with strong spiritual power. That wasn't so rare. He didn't complain since it got him away from standing around. It felt good to sit down for a change. He was about to try and convince the other man to stop and get some pastries when he felt something. There was some energy in the area, it was faint, but he felt it. "Slow down I think we got something." Koleri pointed out the window toward the direction he had felt it. The man turned sharply cutting off another car. Too fast the front end of the car crashed into the small green car. Koleri's face was hit as the airbag inflated. The next moment both of them got out of the car. The owner of the other car wasn't very happy. He was shouting something in French. Koleri didn't know the language enough, but he had learned the cuss words first. Several of them were being used. He ignored the man. "I'm going to go ahead on foot, call this in. he said as ran in the direction of the reiatsu he'd felt.
Back to top Go down
Haruko Suzuki

Haruko Suzuki

Female

PostSubject: Re: méconnaissance {Koleri}   méconnaissance {Koleri} I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 7:44 am

She was becoming frustrated by this point, she could now certainly feel a reitsu, and it seemed to be fairly close by, but she couldn’t see anything out of the ordinary. Of course it had only just crossed her mind that it could indeed just be an ordinary human with an abnormally large amount of reitsu, not being able to control it would mean she would feel it, but it would also attract hollows to the area, but something told her that it wasn’t just any ordinary human.

She averted her eyes as she noticed two vehicles colliding a hundred or so yards ahead of her and scoffed slightly, almost arrogantly, at the carelessness of people. The feeling was now stronger however and when she noticed a man get out of the car she skidded to a halt, her eyebrows furrowing and her hand falling to the sword that rested gently at her hip, for the man was running toward her, and as he did so, the pressure she felt was getting stronger. She stood still, analysing the situation and decided, that if he could see her he would almost certainly acknowledge her for she was dressed so abnormally from the rest of the people around, then she would be able to deduce if he was a potential threat or not..
Back to top Go down
Koleri

Koleri

Male

PostSubject: Re: méconnaissance {Koleri}   méconnaissance {Koleri} I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 6:14 pm

The street became crowded. People were stopping to see the accident. The man that had gotten out of the other car started to shout as he saw Koleri run off. Instead he turned his anger at the other man. He was the driver after all. Still running down the road in a black suit was one way to get a lot of people to look at you. He could walk but if it was a high level threat he needed to hurry. He pushed his way past the gawkers and turned the corner. He was sure whatever it he had sensed was coming from that direction. Koleri was so close he could practically touch it. He found himself in a dimmly lit alley. Just when he was about to turn around he saw something move at the other end. There was a man standing there. It would mean much but there were chains wrapped around him. As Koleri got closer he saw the chain connected to his chest. This chain had a hole growing around it. It wasn`t til he got closer that the man started screaming. It was an inhuman scream. Koleri had seen this before. This was a corrupted soul. That would explain the signal they had picked up. Instead of a hollow they had a hollow in the making. He wondered if he should leave it alone or take care of it. He pulled his badge from his pocket the metal cool in his hand.Might as well sonce I' m here." The blue bow took shape.
Back to top Go down
Haruko Suzuki

Haruko Suzuki

Female

PostSubject: Re: méconnaissance {Koleri}   méconnaissance {Koleri} I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 7:31 pm

Her head snapped around at the appearance of another reitsu, this one holding a more hollow-like sensation to it. She pulled a face and grasped her sword with her left hand, pulling it quickly from the sheath that encased it, before making her way to the sensations she could feel, which were now alarmingly close to one-another.

She heard the peircing scream a few seconds later, it too was close, which she supposed was a good thing, meant she wouldn’t have to spend much of her time searching for the wretched creature. When she spotted it, she stopped for a second, it wasn’t fully a hollow at this point but there was no going back for it, what shocked her more however was the man she could see facing the almost-hollow. A blue bow made out of reiatsu, that could only mean one thing; the odd spiritual pressure she had been sensing belonged to a Quincy. She scoffed slightly and took her sword, rushing toward the hollow as fasr as her legs would carry her, slashing the blade upwards and through the back of it’s head, causing it to let out yet another screech…
Back to top Go down
Koleri

Koleri

Male

PostSubject: Re: méconnaissance {Koleri}   méconnaissance {Koleri} I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 12:46 am

Wow, she' s brutal" Koleri said as the shinigami pushed past to attack the soul. He had always thought that shinigami were supposed to save souls not cut them down. Maybe he was wrong. Still the woman's attack did little to calm the tortured soul. It's scream grew louder. The pain must have been tremendous. As he screamed the hole in his chest seemed to grow. He yanked violently on his chains as blood flowed from his cut."If you're going to kill him at least make it quick and painless. He pulled back an arrow from his bow. The blue bow glowed as the bolt took shape. He aimed directly at the man' s head. "Rest in peace" He released the shot. The arrow hit the man right between his eyes. The man continued to scream even with the blue arrow sticking out of him. Koleri quickly drew back for his second shot.
Back to top Go down
Haruko Suzuki

Haruko Suzuki

Female

PostSubject: Re: méconnaissance {Koleri}   méconnaissance {Koleri} I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 10:28 am

She didn’t know how to feel at that moment in time, she was shocked that the slash with her sword didn’t do anything to the changing soul before her, except seemingly cause him more pain. She scoffed, drawing back her sealed zanpakuto just as the quincy fired an arrow, upon landing in the man’s head, it seemed to do nothing to relieve the situation. “Oh right, because shooting him in the head in such a way that it survives sure is quick and painless,” she quipped sarcastically, and slightly bluntly.

She readied herself, grasping the sword with both hands and pushing it upwards causing a harsh scream to emit from the man’s throat before his body began to fade away, making sure to do it before the quincy had a chane, no matter how painful it was, her zanpakuto would still send the man over to the soul society, or at least, she hoped it would. Then, she was faced with a new situation, one she wasn’t entirely sure how to handle, did she just walk away from the man before her, or not..?
Back to top Go down
Koleri

Koleri

Male

PostSubject: Re: méconnaissance {Koleri}   méconnaissance {Koleri} I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 6:14 am

Koleri had thought the shot would have killed the man, but a hole in the head wasn't enough. The shinigami took the second swing before his second shot. He kept the arrow held on his blue bow. "You're kinda sloppy for a soul reaper." Koleri said smiling broadly. He didn't like the fact he had no excuse to goof off now. Maybe yous should have used him for bait of something. a soul like that was bound to bring around some bigger targets. Of course it wasn't like he wanted the wide spread distruction. He didn't lower his weapon. He had read his history books, he knew that shinigami had killed many Quincy long ago. He didnt' have all the details, but he knew to be cautious around them. Thanks to the information he had not run into many shinigami at all. Those that he'd seen had been from a distance. A very safe distance. This close they looked exactly like the wandering souls he'd seen. When he thought about that it made sense. Shinigami were just souls with power to fight hollows. Nothing else. Other thn that they weren't that special.
Back to top Go down
Haruko Suzuki

Haruko Suzuki

Female

PostSubject: Re: méconnaissance {Koleri}   méconnaissance {Koleri} I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 5:46 pm

She scoffed at the man, her eyes fixing on the blue bow and arrow that he held with the arrow still ready to be fired. It set her slightly on edge, causing her not to sheath her Zanpakuto, just in case he did try anything. She had learnt about the Quincys, about what had happened in the past and such, she couldn’t say she exactly agreed with the measures either side took, but she was certainly wary of the man, he was his own person after all, and could choose to do whatever he pleased.

“What would you know about us, Quincy?” She said, trying to keep her voice more sarcastic and light than hostile. “Bait?” She asked aloud, pondering the statement for a second before speaking once more “I think it would be a little cruel, best just to send him on his way, and besides, I should think our reiatsu alone would be enough to attract hollows here, more so than a lowly, newly formed hollow,” she said, relaxing slightly but not making any effort at all to move closer to the man.
Back to top Go down
Koleri

Koleri

Male

PostSubject: Re: méconnaissance {Koleri}   méconnaissance {Koleri} I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 9:10 pm

I know enough. I know that shinigami should not be trusted. He said to the young girl. He wasn't about to turn his back on such a person. With the young girl in front of his bow he took a step back. "Just like me you'll do whatever it takes to get what you want" He was worried. He had hoped that the other man would have showed up by now. If he had Koleri might try and get rid of the shinigami. He might get off an attack before she closed the distance. One thing he had learned to awre of his surroundings. This alley didn't give either of them room to move but she had the advantage with her sword. Maybe he could get off the second shot at her but not a third. Two arrows might not be enough to get her. He took another step back as his phone rang. Very slowly he lowered his bow. The blue energy faded. Koleri quickly drew out his phone.All clear. his eyes on the shinigami. He could have asked for back up but he knew it wasn't a good idea. I'll meet you back at the intersection."
Back to top Go down
Haruko Suzuki

Haruko Suzuki

Female

PostSubject: Re: méconnaissance {Koleri}   méconnaissance {Koleri} I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 9:33 am

Her eyebrows pulled closer together before she let out a short laugh, almost sarcastically and slightly condescendingly. “You don’t know anything about me. You may know about the rest of the Shinigami, but I am not them, I am me. To generalise me, categorise me like that, I find it slightly insulting,” she finished tilting her head to the side slightly as she spoke to look behind her, checking there was no-one behind her, out of slight paranoia.

As he lowered the vibrant blue bow, which then faded away, she relaxed slightly, her tense shoulders drooping slightly and the strong grip on her weapon loosening enough that she could feel it in her hand as the tip clinked onto the concrete floor below her. She raised an eyebrow at the ringing device and deduced it to be what humans refer to as a ‘cell phone,’ something similar to her Denreishinki, but not really used in the same manner. She blinked a couple of time, grabbing hold of the sheath to her sword and steadying it as she lined the blade up with the opening and slid it in, leaving both her hands free.
Back to top Go down
Koleri

Koleri

Male

PostSubject: Re: méconnaissance {Koleri}   méconnaissance {Koleri} I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 9:09 pm

"Gotta go crazy lady." Koleri said as he was putting the phone away"Maybe we can dance another time. He didn't turn his back as retreated. Her putting her sword away didn't mean anything. She could still try something. Leave nothing to chance. He kept his hand in his own pocket. The metal triangle was waiting for him to give it power. With the soul gone he could barely sense his partner not too far away from his own location. He almost tripped as he walked backwards. He felt silly, he was going to live after all of it was over. Looking silly was fine. Koleri quickly made it to the end of the alley. Dman. He wondered if the shinigami would have been able to take him. He turned the corner onto the street.
Back to top Go down
Haruko Suzuki

Haruko Suzuki

Female

PostSubject: Re: méconnaissance {Koleri}   méconnaissance {Koleri} I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 6:57 pm

She inspected her nails in a bored manner as she waited for him to finish speaking into the device he held to his ear, she raised her shaped eyebrow as she spoke and snorted slightly, that would mark the first time she had ever been called crazy, much less lady; usually people simply referred to her as ‘girl’ seen as she didn’t look very old at all. “Maybe,” she said, fairly quietly though she was almost certain he would be able to hear her whilst lifting her chin slightly, almost to look down on him as he backed up.

“I guess there’s every chance I’ll be seeing you around,” she replied after a slight pause, laughing slightly as he almost tripped, not condescendingly but out of genuine (if only slightly) amusement. When she could no longer see him, she turned around, walking slowly out into the street before locating a way to hop gracefully back onto the rooftops, where she quickly surveyed her surroundings to make sure that their reiatsu hadn’t attracted and more hollows to the area; not that just sight alone would have been much of a help..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: méconnaissance {Koleri}   méconnaissance {Koleri} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

méconnaissance {Koleri}
Page 1 of 1