The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shin Kinsen-Rank Up

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Shin Kinsen

Shin Kinsen

Male
Number of Posts : 207
Registration Date : 2012-07-29

Shin Kinsen-Rank Up Empty
PostSubject: Shin Kinsen-Rank Up   Shin Kinsen-Rank Up I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 12:46 am

Link to Character Bio: Shin

Current Rank: 2

Current Exp: 10/45

Roleplays to be Evaluated:

Requested Stat Point Increases:
Back to top Go down
Shin Kinsen

Shin Kinsen

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin Kinsen-Rank Up   Shin Kinsen-Rank Up I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 12:57 am

Back to top Go down
Takatsumaru

Takatsumaru

Male
Number of Posts : 403
Job/Interests : Roleplaying
Quote : I'm that kinda guy, that does this kinda stuff.
Registration Date : 2010-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Shin Kinsen-Rank Up   Shin Kinsen-Rank Up I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 12:59 am

No speed limit 7/10 Great post, entertained me from start to end, I'm looking forward to see it's follow up!
Back to top Go down
Shin Kinsen

Shin Kinsen

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin Kinsen-Rank Up   Shin Kinsen-Rank Up I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 2:06 am

Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Shin Kinsen-Rank Up   Shin Kinsen-Rank Up I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 4:50 pm

Meeting in the streets: [3/10]

A rather sluggish and stuttering start. But such is the nature of meet and greets threads. Some run on sentences I missed on the first read through. Complete thought can be interrupted, avoid more than two. Not much to say as you played a more support role.
Back to top Go down
Shin Kinsen

Shin Kinsen

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin Kinsen-Rank Up   Shin Kinsen-Rank Up I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 9:03 pm

Back to top Go down
Takatsumaru

Takatsumaru

Male
Number of Posts : 403
Job/Interests : Roleplaying
Quote : I'm that kinda guy, that does this kinda stuff.
Registration Date : 2010-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Shin Kinsen-Rank Up   Shin Kinsen-Rank Up I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 5:11 pm

A wall-o-text 9/10 great post in general, got long at some points.

Colored Cheese WTF
Back to top Go down
Shin Kinsen

Shin Kinsen

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin Kinsen-Rank Up   Shin Kinsen-Rank Up I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 11:35 pm

Back to top Go down
Follow the Morrigan

Male
Number of Posts : 110
Job/Interests : Job: I have (technically) five jobs, and one paycheck. / Interests: Cardfight, Daughter, RPGs
Quote : No, she doesn't have a dirty diaper. She just farted.
Registration Date : 2011-11-26

PostSubject: Re: Shin Kinsen-Rank Up   Shin Kinsen-Rank Up I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 1:00 am

6/10 for it.
Back to top Go down
Shin Kinsen

Shin Kinsen

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin Kinsen-Rank Up   Shin Kinsen-Rank Up I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 6:48 pm

Back to top Go down
Ezrachek Rayone

Ezrachek Rayone

Male
Number of Posts : 485
Job/Interests : Partner at Machinima
Quote : Show her that you're not that shy! (Fancy Footwork - Chromeo)
Registration Date : 2012-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Shin Kinsen-Rank Up   Shin Kinsen-Rank Up I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 9:26 pm

Running For Fun - 4/10. Short posts lengths as expected with a more dialogue based thread. At the end it seemed like a battle was going to be introduced possibly, but it ended rather shortly. Still an overall good read.

An Odd Encounter - 5/10. Still short posts, and again, as expected with a dialogue based thread. The reactions between your character and Shakaku add some humor into it, as well as some inquiry as to the distrust of your character with the shinigami. Good read.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/DuckyX94
Shin Kinsen

Shin Kinsen

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin Kinsen-Rank Up   Shin Kinsen-Rank Up I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 4:56 pm

Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin Kinsen-Rank Up   Shin Kinsen-Rank Up I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 12:31 am

A new blade: [4/10]

A day in the life of little Shin. Abit of training with throwing of daggers and then some fighting philosophy to round off the day. An interesting one, to say the least. But I'm not sure a sound concept. The curving blade does require some finesse (points at his kurkri knife), can't say I've tried a curved handle weapon so no real clue how tricky that would be. Enjoy you new blade before you shikai :p
Back to top Go down
Shin Kinsen

Shin Kinsen

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin Kinsen-Rank Up   Shin Kinsen-Rank Up I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 2:18 am

Back to top Go down
Ezrachek Rayone

Ezrachek Rayone

Male
Number of Posts : 485
Job/Interests : Partner at Machinima
Quote : Show her that you're not that shy! (Fancy Footwork - Chromeo)
Registration Date : 2012-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Shin Kinsen-Rank Up   Shin Kinsen-Rank Up I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 1:54 pm

A meeting of sorts- 3/10
Posts were awefully short, as expected for a dialogue thread. Could've had a bit more details in there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/DuckyX94
Shin Kinsen

Shin Kinsen

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin Kinsen-Rank Up   Shin Kinsen-Rank Up I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 9:30 pm

Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin Kinsen-Rank Up   Shin Kinsen-Rank Up I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 12:23 am

To learn kido: [5/10]

Essentially it's a kido learning thread. Big surprise as the title says as much. That aside it's everything you'd expect from a novice, untrained person trying to accomplish the spells. At the same time I questioned how you didn't do more harm in attempting such things with said training. I did enjoy the fact the book got trashed, but figured it was going to happen once you damaged it the first time. Tim isn't going to be happy with you.
Back to top Go down
Shin Kinsen

Shin Kinsen

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin Kinsen-Rank Up   Shin Kinsen-Rank Up I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 11:07 pm

Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin Kinsen-Rank Up   Shin Kinsen-Rank Up I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 10:52 pm

Meeting something: [4/10]

If I didn't know any better I'd think this was a training thread. The end was the point of the story, but could have been larger. In this case the wind-up didn't match the pitch, but it managed to wiggle across the plate. That being said I further graded this down due to your overzealous use of Mr Comma. I'm not a punctuation nazi, but it's hard to overlook five to six of them in a super long sentence. I think you didn't notice it as you've capitalized words after some commas. So you know the sentence is over, but you're pressing the wrong button. Slow down and double check. (pity point was added)

Congratz on the slide into 2nd rank. Work hard....
Back to top Go down
Shin Kinsen

Shin Kinsen

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin Kinsen-Rank Up   Shin Kinsen-Rank Up I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 5:09 pm

Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin Kinsen-Rank Up   Shin Kinsen-Rank Up I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 12:30 am

Make new friends: [6/10]

Seems this thread was made for you and yet took little part in the first portion. Yet it could be considered staying in character of a shy kid. Fight breaks out shikai obtained. Not much else to speak of.
Back to top Go down
Shin Kinsen

Shin Kinsen

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin Kinsen-Rank Up   Shin Kinsen-Rank Up I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 9:04 pm

Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shin Kinsen-Rank Up   Shin Kinsen-Rank Up I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 4:28 pm

The Revival pt 3: [4/10]

Once again you battle with Mr Comma. One day you shall vanquish your foe. Gotta watch the that. I find it odd that everyone calls Kuro, Kuro. I would guess friends might use his first name and the rest would say Captain Akarui. Just saying. It's also odd how everyone knew your name and exploits immediately. Horn tooting aside the battle was filled with red shirts. Everyone too shocked to really react to your weapon. No hesitation in releasing your shikai, but with your abysmal stats outside of speed it's a given. Still there was one part I did like:

Quote :
" But ya know, people are usually more similar to their swords than they expect'. Admittedly, there appeared to be a contradiction with Shin's shikai and himself but Kaiyo knew better than to assume such facts. 'And you shouldn't pick a family by where your sword fits, you should pick it by where you do."
Thank you, Kaiyo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shin Kinsen-Rank Up   Shin Kinsen-Rank Up I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shin Kinsen-Rank Up
Page 1 of 1