The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Takara 'TK' Eden (Superhuman)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
moonlightnightmare

moonlightnightmare

Female
Number of Posts : 3
Job/Interests : Music, Writing, Anime.
Quote : "Screw the rules...I HAVE CHOCOLATE CAKE!!!!"
Registration Date : 2012-07-08

Takara 'TK' Eden (Superhuman) Empty
PostSubject: Takara 'TK' Eden (Superhuman)   Takara 'TK' Eden (Superhuman) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 9:06 pm

Name: Takara Eden

Age: (How old is character to date. Include their actual age and how old they appear to be if it applies.)17

Race: (Nationality. White, Japanese, Spanish, etc.) White

Birthplace: (Where were they born.) A Small town in the United States known as Killinger, Indiana

Looks: She has red hair that falls to her lower back, grey eyes and is fairly short for her age, making her appear about fourteen. She usually dresses in a more punk rock fashion, and you hardly ever see her without a pair of headphones on.

Personality: Takara is a very active, hyper girl, who has always been a little different, and shes known it. She's not afraid to embrace her weirdness, though sometimes it can get her into trouble. She's practically fearless, unless you throw her in a pit of spiders or...a dark room. Then she'll freak out. She also tends to speak her mind, quite easily, never going easy on anyone, about anything in particular.

Occupation: (Does your character have a job or attend some sort of school.) High School Student.

Special Characteristics: (Anything special or abnormal about your character. If they are exceptionally skilled in something, or have received training in some sort of way.) She has martial arts training, and is very good about using these skills.

Special Power-

General Power: (The name of this special power your character beholds. Also, a physical description of this power.) Apocolyptic, its not just a power its a collection of powers that have been passed down her family line for generations. Every female in her family has had them up until her, and they still do. When she goes apocolyptic, her appearance changes, swirling lines take over her face, and her eyes turn red.

Techniques/Abilities: (What are the techniques, or abilities that this power gives you? Example: Orihime can heal, and make shields. Please list the abilites, and describe them. Okay everyone starts with a basic 3 techniques and at Rank 3 and Rank 6 you are allowed to add more, please read the ability rules for more information.) Since she's so young not all of her abilities have awakened. The three that she has now,at least that she knows about are.
Premonition: The ability to see the future.
Energy Bursts: Bursts of energy that explode from her body when in Apocolyptic form only, these are uncontrollable and happen mostly when she is angered.
Telekinesis: The ability to move things with her mind.

Stats: (you begin with 60 points to distribute around)

Spirit Power: 20

This is you're stamina reserve, durability and also the amount of power you can unleash with your abilities.

Speed: 10

Speed is pretty straight forward. It has an effect on your overall movement, attack and evasion.

Technique: 15

This stat covers you're skill your spiritual energies allowing someone with high Technique to unleash abilities with greater power. It also allows a character to grasp abilities more quickly and construct complex Inventions.

Fighting Skill: 15

This is your basic power skill. It determines how well you utilize your chosen fighting style, the defence you are able to put up against a foe (counters, parrys, blocks ect) and the power behind your strikes.

History: Her family has been around for as long as anyone can remember, and then some. All of them gifted with a high amount of power that they recieve access too when they are ten years old, so that they may begin to train that. Takara was an exception to the rule having not recieved her power until she was thirteen years old, and when she did her power was out of control and she ended up killing her little sister. She knew that the commonness of death among the Apocolyptic Humans were high as her mother had killed her grandmother coming into power. She still hates to think about the fact that she murdered her best friend. She prays everyday that her sisters soul is at peace. And some how knows that she is, which allows her to continue her normal day to day life.

Role Playing Sample: (This is a sample role play to get an understanding of how well you perform at it. Try to make it at least a paragraph. Describing the area around the characters and how they feel is an easy way to lengthen your posts.)

Takara looked around her at the surroundings of her knew home. Apparently to her mother, this was the place and her mother and her mothers mother had lived. But why did she have to leave America and come here!? She was quite happy there. The room around her reminded her of home, but it wasn't and she knew it. She kicked the wall, wanting nothing more than to scream and break something, but not wanting to break her own things. So she just fell and cried, all her friends, her happy life...were gone. Just like her sister. God, Lily. She stopped letting her mind roll and prayed, knowing that it was the only thing she could do to remain calm.
"Mother!"she called out after calming her nerves enough to think.

Takara 'TK' Eden (Superhuman) Animepunkgirl
Back to top Go down
http://bleachroleplayelementalists31095.wetpaint.com/
moonlightnightmare

moonlightnightmare

Female
Number of Posts : 3
Job/Interests : Music, Writing, Anime.
Quote : "Screw the rules...I HAVE CHOCOLATE CAKE!!!!"
Registration Date : 2012-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Takara 'TK' Eden (Superhuman)   Takara 'TK' Eden (Superhuman) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 9:07 pm

https://media.photobucket.com/image/recent/hnanimegrl88/red%2520hair%2520girls/animepunkgirl.jpg

(Image link....XD...because the image won't appear on my computer screen)
Back to top Go down
http://bleachroleplayelementalists31095.wetpaint.com/
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Takara 'TK' Eden (Superhuman)   Takara 'TK' Eden (Superhuman) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 12:10 am

Greetings once again. I'm Arawn and I'm here to begin the application process. Firstly you can clear away the items in parenthesis. For a moment I thought this was WIP (Work in process) because I didn't notice the actual information was added. Secondly the power of premonition is quite problematic. It's almost impossible to RP you seeing what someone is going to do before they even know what they're going to do. Seeing the past of something is easier in comparison. Do you literally see all there is to see? Do you know the outcome of every battle. Can you then avoid any and all attacks aimed at you? It has the potential to be very devastating regardless how it's used. The next item is your blasts.
Quote :
Bursts of energy that explode from her body when in Apocolyptic form only, these are uncontrollable and happen mostly when she is angered.
Not quite sure what you were aiming for here. So does she go off like a bomb? Random explosion when she's angry? How big are these blasts? Lastly is the telekinesis. How effective is said power? Does it only work on objects? Can it be used to stop energy attacks? More detail or at least explain the extent/limits of said powers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Takara 'TK' Eden (Superhuman)   Takara 'TK' Eden (Superhuman) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Takara 'TK' Eden (Superhuman)
Page 1 of 1