The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Luffy (Superhuman)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Luffy

Luffy

Male
Number of Posts : 25
Job/Interests : None...
Quote : "quote"
Registration Date : 2011-08-14

Luffy (Superhuman)  Empty
PostSubject: Luffy (Superhuman)    Luffy (Superhuman)  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 5:19 pm

Superhuman

Name: Monkey D. Luffy (Luffy is his first name)

Race: White, Japanese

Birthplace: Japan

Looks:
Spoiler:
Luffy is quite small, only 5’6”. He appears quite skinny under his shirt, but it rather well built. He has short black hair; and has a scar under his left eye. His outfit varies very little; he often wears a red vest, but sometimes wears a blue or yellow one. He wears short blue, and sometimes red trousers. He always carries his straw hat around with him, he usually wears it, but has it tied around his neck for safe keeping. He also wears sandals.

Personality: Luffy is a very hot headed, ambitious and determined kid; even being 16 he is quite childish and innocent, he does things like naming his attacks in battle, and doesn’t really care what other people think of him. He values friendship above all else. He regards his straw hat as his treasure, and will only allow his closest friends to touch it. He doesn’t know when to give up and is extremely stubborn when it comes to fighting. Luffy is also quite simple minded and very slow when trying to figure something out. But he has a very positive attitude, and is always smiling. However he can be intimidating when he needs to be.

Special Characteristics: Trained by his grandfather in fighting and survival.

Special Power-

General Power: Luffy is a rubberman; his body is made from rubber, this includes bones and organs; this allows his body to be stretched, twisted and pulled to great length. His bones cannot be broken, and he can tolerate a lot more damage than the average human; however this doesn’t mean he won’t be able to damaged, if he was punched it wouldn’t hurt as much, but still hurt none the less. Although he has a rubber body, it is very sturdy, and under pressure won’t just collapse.

Techniques/Abilities:

Rubber attacks: His body greatly increases his destructive power, by stretching his arms, legs or even neck back, and then snapping them forward to deliver a powerful attack.

Rubber defence: Due to his rubber body, normal bullets won’t have any effect as they would just bounce off him. He can also blow himself up like a balloon to deflect or stop a large attack.

Gear Third: Luffy puts his thumb in his mouth and then blows up his arm to a huge size; this enhances his destructive power further. The size of his fist is twelve foot tall and fifteen foot wide. Once the attack is finished; the air that was trapped in his arm is exhaled; and like when a balloon loses air the size decreases, making Luffy's size decrease to about 3 foot tall, for a short amount of time.

Stats:

Spirit Power: 20

Speed: 15

Technique: 5

Fighting Skill: 20

History: Luffy was born into wealth, as his father was an extremely wealthy man. Luffy’s mother passed away when he was born, so he only really knew his farther because he was extremely paranoid that people were out for his head because of a business deal that went sour. So Luffy was home schooled (poorly by his farther) and was rarely allowed out of the house. And that’s how he lived for a number of years, when he reached 10 years old he was allowed to play on the street there house was on; although that wasn’t much fun as the only other houses on the street included another mansion of equal size to their own, and the owner of that had a similar attitude to his own farther. But he did have a kid about the same age as Luffy called Sabo; he unlike Luffy was not allowed out of the house at all. Which was frustrating to Luffy, however one day Sabo sneaked out of his house, and him and Luffy met for the first time. They instantly got along; Sabo even gave Luffy a straw hat as a gift to show that there friendship was greatly appreciated by him. But it was short lived as Sabo’s dad found out that he had been sneaking out after a week, he was once again confound to his house.

One day when Luffy was playing on the street, he met with Sabo once again; who told him that he was running away, he stole a lot of money from his farther, so he was convinced that he didn’t need him to survive. Luffy like Sabo, didn’t enjoy the isolation so he ran off with Sabo. After about a month they realised that two 10 year olds trying to rent hotels and apartments, was nearly impossible, no matter how much money they had. Sabo didn’t have any other family apart from his dad, however Luffy knew of his granddad from his mother’s side of the family; he was a highly respected officer in the Japanese military who had probably retired by now. It didn’t take the pair long to find out where he lived; having a lot of money made things a lot easier. His grandpa lived in a remote location by a large forest. He had the same childish attitude as Luffy, despite the man’s age. So he was very understanding and allowed the pair to live at his home, but it wasn’t easy it was completely different to their pampered life which they once knew; he called it ‘tough love’ and often made them do cooking, cleaning, washing and as payment he trained them both, so that they were strong and could fend for themselves.

Once they were 13 he told them of spirits, hollows and shinigami’s. He wasn’t too sure about Sabo, but Luffy definitely possessed spiritual pressure. It didn’t take long after that for Luffy and Sabo to meet there first hollow deep in the forest where the two were sparing. Without his Granddads protection they were no match for the beast, it made short work of Sabo, and then Luffy. It left once Luffy’s granddad came to their aid. He took them to a military base where they used all there technology and medical expertise to save them. Once Sabo’s farther heard of this, he used all his wealth and power to get Luffy’s granddad arrested and succeeded in doing so. Sabo couldn’t be saved, but Luffy did manage to survive after they performed some experiments and tests on Luffy.

Once he heard the news about Sabo and his Grandfather, he was in disarray; he didn’t know where to go or what to do. He was too upset to think straight so he lived in his Granddads abandoned house; he soon came to realise some changes in his body; he could now stretch, twist. He wasn’t sure if this was a blessing or a curse, but Luffy being as he was chose to train his new body, and he done that for 3 years. Until he came across a hollow, and killed it without much trouble, he now knew that he was ready to explore the world and hopefully make friends, meet new people and have a good time.

Role Playing Sample: Bish here…again.
Back to top Go down
Junko

Junko

Male
Number of Posts : 521
Registration Date : 2010-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Luffy (Superhuman)    Luffy (Superhuman)  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 6:09 pm

No... Just no... This is condsidered character ripping, just from a manga...
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male
Number of Posts : 482
Job/Interests : stuff, and other stuff...
Quote : Ah swords...natures knives.
Registration Date : 2011-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Luffy (Superhuman)    Luffy (Superhuman)  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 6:57 pm

Well ideas for characters are always taken from somewhere or another; I don't really see how this is much different, considering his goals, ambitions, history and story are all different that shouldn't really be an issue...
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Luffy (Superhuman)    Luffy (Superhuman)  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 10:02 pm

As much as I do agree with Junko's assessment, after a small chat in cbox I'm inclined to agree with Bish. Although I find it somewhat disappointing to see Yukio go. The character is sound for the most part those points aside. I suggest a more definite time period for the recoil and duration on 3rd Gear. If you wish to quantify the ability further is up to you.
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male
Number of Posts : 1560
Job/Interests : Forum Admin - Bartender
Registration Date : 2009-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Luffy (Superhuman)    Luffy (Superhuman)  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 7:22 am

*twitch* ... ... Ok, character ripping usually only works if it's a minor character that most people haven't heard of... NOT A MAIN CHARACTER FROM A MAINSTREAM ANIME!! I MEAN HOLY SHIT! I might as well create Naruto Uzumaki and Edward Elric as well!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebleachworld.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Luffy (Superhuman)    Luffy (Superhuman)  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Luffy (Superhuman)
Page 1 of 1