The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kaiyo rank up thread

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

Kaiyo rank up thread Empty
PostSubject: Kaiyo rank up thread   Kaiyo rank up thread I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 12:11 pm

Last edited by Kaiyo on Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyo rank up thread   Kaiyo rank up thread I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 10:57 pm

Only 2 threads per week Ms Kaiyo. Which of the 4 would you like to be scored? The others can be used for the next week.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyo rank up thread   Kaiyo rank up thread I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 9:27 am

Embarassed my bad Smile
...Erm the two solo's please Very Happy thanks!
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyo rank up thread   Kaiyo rank up thread I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 12:52 pm

My esteemed colleague just pointed out that since we were late in the grading all 4 are to be evaluated. Sorry about that. :p

*blames DM*

Taking things seriously: [8/10]

I already said this in chat, but everyone should read it. Long posts are not to be fear, but embraced. It's a nice read, so you'll be rewarded for your efforts. Ms Kaiyo's reward is the score I've give. Now those that do read it and love it may wonder why I didn't give the 9 or 10. It's good very good a little dramatic wind up, but good none the less. Some minor issues like direction, but I think it was more my fault for reading too fast even after I tried to slow myself down. Still works well even with those minor things. Good job.

Running for relief: [0/10]

Unfortunately this thread does not meet the basic requirements for evaluation/scoring.

Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyo rank up thread   Kaiyo rank up thread I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 12:44 pm

Falling from cloud nine: [5/10]

I was quite vexed by this thread. To put it simply I wanted more. Usually it's a good thing when I'm left wanting, but this time it was different. Normally it's like having a snack to hold you over. In this case the snack made me hungrier than what I was a moment ago. I like how it's the aftermath of the attack rather than the actual event. That might be part of it. None the less it's easy enough to follow.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyo rank up thread   Kaiyo rank up thread I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 3:59 pm

Cool Very Happy erm, i'll move all the links across from the one i made after this when i get to a computer- can't highlight stuff or anythin atm so bit tricky to do till i get back to a computer Smile thanks tho!
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyo rank up thread   Kaiyo rank up thread I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 11:11 pm

Cool- apologies for extra hassle and just ignoring this thread and making a new rank up one...Please could you delete the other one? Very Happy And i updated my threads- thanks! Smile

p.s- sorry for double posting as well :/
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male
Number of Posts : 863
Job/Interests : That's Officer DarkMaster to you, buddy.
Quote : I'm afraid of the dark.
Registration Date : 2010-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyo rank up thread   Kaiyo rank up thread I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 7:42 pm

The death of Kaiyo Saiyouko - 8/10

Approved for Rank 1
*stamps Kaiyo's forehead*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyo rank up thread   Kaiyo rank up thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kaiyo rank up thread
Page 1 of 1