The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Harmless Prank...? [Kaiyo]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Haruko Suzuki

Haruko Suzuki

Female
Number of Posts : 115
Registration Date : 2012-08-14

A Harmless Prank...? [Kaiyo] Empty
PostSubject: A Harmless Prank...? [Kaiyo]   A Harmless Prank...? [Kaiyo] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 7:56 pm

With an arm full of un-healthy foods and ingredients housed in an unstable bag, Haruko made her way through the streets and toward her recently acquired apartment. The weather was nice, a few clouds decorating the otherwise blank sky and a gently breeze lifted her hair at random intervals, the day and everything about it could be considered pleasant. She huffed slightly, reaching up to push her hair out of her face and eyes, pushing the bag tighter into her grip before letting her hand fall to it’s previous position.

She came to the sereitei, her eyes dancing around the slightly busy area, quieter than usual but there were still a fair few people wandering around at varying speeds, obviously making the most of the good weather and the decidedly quiet state of affairs. She stopped for a moment, dropping the bag to the floor and putting her hands on her hips, she wasn’t too far away from her home at this point, but the objects in her bag seemed to somehow be increasing in mass, for they were starting to make her arms ache. After a couple of seconds, she bent down to grab the bag in her other hand…
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: A Harmless Prank...? [Kaiyo]   A Harmless Prank...? [Kaiyo] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 8:19 pm

Kaiyo had been mindlessly bundling along at her usual pace of 'far-too-fast'. The soft breeze pushed her hair from her face, cooling the sun that had splashed between the clouds and settled on her cheeks. She looked a little flushed. Likely her wide eyes and taught skin were from her exhausting task of finding a half decent chocolate milkshake in Sereitei. Just when it seemed all was lost, and Soul Society would force upon her green tea or sake, she had found a single shop, that sold milkshakes. The short academy student was in her usual attire, though albeit a relaxed presentation of her uniform. Kaiyo had never cared much for looking presentable though.

The breeze danced along her skin lightly as she rounded the corner to another bustling street. Concerned that her milkshakes might loose their cool before she could taste them, the paused in the street. Throwing up the unsuitably large bottle with one hand and catching it deftly with the other. A smirk toyed on her lips at such a skill (to not drop something). It was the little victories clearly. Kaiyo shut her eyes for a moment as she titled her head back and took a sip. She tipped the bottle back into balance a she opened her eyes wide with enjoyment. 'Damn that's good' she whistled to herself. Then, as things always seemed to do, Kaiyo was caught off guard. A clearly exhausted jogger nudged past the girl, knocking her forwards as she watched in horror; her hand fling milkshake onto a woman who had just stopped in front of her. Kaiyo held her hand out, frozen in a position that seemed like she'd just decided to drench the woman in chocolate milk. As if she'd dare waste it! Her cheeks flushed even brighter in the sun as she stepped forwards to the woman.

'I am so sorry!' she panicked, dropping the now empty bottle to the ground as she tugged off her own red and white academy shirt; revealing a more tight fitting white vest top underneath. Kaiyo gingerly began to dab the woman and her bags with her shirt. 'I will totally replace all this i promise!'
Back to top Go down
Haruko Suzuki

Haruko Suzuki

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Harmless Prank...? [Kaiyo]   A Harmless Prank...? [Kaiyo] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 8:36 pm

She sighed, her back making a rather unhealthy clicking sounds as she bent down, and from the clicking spot on her back spread a cold, wet sensation. Her eyebrows furrowed pulling closely together; that didn’t feel right at all. It took her barely a second to realise that someone had indeed; spilt something on her She straightened up her mouth forming a straight line, her expression somewhat un-amused as an even longer more pronounced sigh fell from her lips.

She turned around, slowly to see what appeared to be an Academy student, the position she was in suggested that it had in fact been her that had spilt the suspiciously chocolate smelling liquid all over herself and her food. She didn’t say anything, her expression fading slightly as the girl proceeded to dab both Haru and her shopping before shooing her away slightly with her hands. “It’s alright,” she said after a couple of seconds, smiling very slightly “Most of this stuff will be fine and the stuff that won’t be I could probably do without anyway, she said pushing her now wet hair out of her face. It was clear that the girl was sorry and that it was an accident, so who was she to get hugely worked up over the whole ordeal?

The main problem that presented itself was now that the paper bag that had housed her foodstuffs was now the most useless carrying device in the history of the Soul Society. A slight grin appeared on Haru’s face as an idea sprang to mind “I guess, to make up for it you could help me carry all this stuff, I don’t have far to go anyway,” she suggested, “then, we’ll call it even, how does that sound?” She expanded slightly, resting her hand on her hip as she waited for the girl to answer.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Harmless Prank...? [Kaiyo]   A Harmless Prank...? [Kaiyo] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 8:56 pm

Kaiyo stepped back like an injured puppy, her eyes wide with remorse, and mild annoyance to the damn jogger of course, but she could surely find him later. She stood still, holding her now chocolately and damp uniform shirt with a clear uncertainty; presenting itself in a more awkward appearance than what Kaiyo usually exuded. Her shoulders dropped slightly when the woman in questions own face seemed to soften. A small sigh swept from her lips, followed by a sheepish smile. The woman seemed friendly at least, a certain air of confidence seemed to reside in how she held herself.

The blonde girl craned her neck to one side, narrowing her eyes as she peered suspiciously at the grin that appeared in front of her. It was suspicious to say the least. Kaiyo's eyes dropped to the dissolved paper bag. It occurred briefly that the woman should have at least double bagged, but she held such thoughts to herself; they may not have gotten the reception needed for her current situation. Still, at the request, her face seemed to light up. In fact a small jump in her step carried her straight to the half melted bag as the girl bundled various items into her hands.

Kaiyo nodded with a confirmation then turned to march off. In the same movement she swung back around to the woman. Aside from having absolutely no idea where they were going, it seemed polite to ascertain a name. Shuffling the various food items in her small arms, she freed a hand, slowly and delicately reaching forwards for a handshake as she glanced up at the woman's eyes. 'I'm Kaiyo by the way' she grinned; the soft tone to her voice smoothed over her previously panicked demeanour at least. Kaiyo half turned away again, before jumping back half a step, 'Heh, maybe you should lead' she mused out-loud, carefully reaching down to sling her sodden shirt across her shoulder. Needless to say, she would not be wearing it again anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
Haruko Suzuki

Haruko Suzuki

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Harmless Prank...? [Kaiyo]   A Harmless Prank...? [Kaiyo] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 9:16 pm

Haruko watched the girl carefully, with an expression somewhere between pleasant and neutral painted on her face. Generally, she was a fairly laid back individual, rarely losing her temper over something as small as spilt milkshake, in retrospect it was probably just as much her fault as it was the girl’s, stopping in the middle of a pathway and all.

She regarded the girl with curiosity as she complied immediately, watching as she then picked up some of the goods before moving to offer her hand, and her name. Haru smiled reaching out her own hand to grip the girl’s, now identified and Kaiyo. “Haruko, but only my mother calls me that, so Haru is fine,” she said with a smile before releasing her grip on Kaiyo’s hand and bending down to pick up the remainder of the items.

She smiled again, finding her new acquaintance’s mood to be quite infectious, now finding it impossibly difficult to be in a bad mood herself. “Maybe,” she laughed as she began walking off in the general direction of her home. She turned a corner a few yards ahead of them, leading down a small and dimly lit pathway before they emerged into a larger area, almost like a courtyard in the sense it was a large open space with buildings all around it. She cut directly across the middle, making sure not to walk overly fast now that she had company. Her little apartment-type-thing was in the middle of the farthest away block, though it only took a minute or so to get to it, once there Haru opened the door and gestured for Kaiyo to go in “You can just plonk all that down on a clear surface,” she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Harmless Prank...? [Kaiyo]   A Harmless Prank...? [Kaiyo] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 12:33 pm

Kaiyo laughed: a sweet honeyed sound. She definitely didn't want to address anyone as their parents might; Haru it was. Kaiyo glanced sideways to the woman, locking direct eye contact as she spoke, ‘Haru’ she repeated, as if it were a serious order. The young soul didn't know much, but she realised at least the importance of remembering people’s names, especially how much such small gestures were later appreciated. Still, the moment had been a bit serious so she cracked her infamous smile and dropped her gaze. Feeling a little silly for her fool-proof method of remembering names, Kaiyo blushed slightly.

Haru had been right, the distance to her home wasn't far at all. Considering the warm weather, the walk was actually quite pleasant: if she ignored the name chocolate coated shirt she’d slung over her shoulder. As soon as possible, that would be dropped in the bin. Perhaps too trustingly, Kaiyo followed the woman quite mindlessly until she was ushered to the door. She shuffled in, her eyes darting around the room with an intense curiosity. She didn't mean to be rude, she was just a keen observer of people, so seeing the woman’s home was quite interesting to her. Still, she didn't step too far inside the home. Instead she just found the nearest floor space and carefully piled the food items down. She spun around to Haru, bouncing slightly as she did so. ‘What next?’ she grinned eagerly. Pausing with confusion as her shirt thumped onto the ground from her shoulder, it was icky.

The girl’s hand ran through the back of her hair as she ruffled it slightly. ‘Hey are you a shinigami then?’ she thought out-loud, re-packing Haru’s items into her arms in search of the cupboards they belonged to.
Back to top Go down
Haruko Suzuki

Haruko Suzuki

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Harmless Prank...? [Kaiyo]   A Harmless Prank...? [Kaiyo] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 9:01 am

Her slightly lazy eyes followed the girl as she walked into her home and laid the stuff down on the floor, noting that she was taking in everything about her small abode. There wasn’t much to be seen really, it was fairly plain and traditionally decorated, with enough space for necessities and separate rooms divide off for the bathroom and bedroom, it was cosy to say the least. She shut the door gently behind her before she strode in, her eyes instinctively darting to the Zanpakuto that rested on its stand across the room, before she moved to the tiny kitchen area.

She acknowledged Kaiyo’s first question but didn’t answer right away, she busied herself by shoving her items into a cupboard in a haphazard manner, not particularly caring for tidiness. When she had successfully shut the cupboards he turned to her, noticing she was picking up the items once again, she smiled slightly. “You can put them in…” She trailed off, bending down to open a lower cupboard, slowly so as to make sure none of the possible precariously stacked items would tumble out. “…In here,” she finished with a smile upon opening it to find nothing escaping.

She nodded her head to Kaiyo’s second question slightly before she spoke “yeah, I haven’t been one for all that long though, I graduated the academy maybe two or three months ago?” She said, scratching the side of her head slightly as she spoke. “Do you want a drink or anything? Or do you need to be somewhere?” She asked, she didn’t want to keep her but it would be rude of her not to offer the girl a beverage of some sort.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Harmless Prank...? [Kaiyo]   A Harmless Prank...? [Kaiyo] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 11:12 am

A small bead of sweat rolled down the side of the girl's head as she watched Haru 'carefully' stacking objects into the cupboard. Kaiyo hesitantly edged closer to her, a wave of calm sweeping over her as she opened a lower cupboard. The embarrassment of not reaching higher shelves was one she usually tried to avoid entirely. The girl dropped down to the floor, sitting quite happily as she hummed quietly to herself. Kaiyo had never been one for organisation, but just throwing things around which weren't hers seemed rude, so she stacked the items as carefully as she could.

She glanced back up to Haru, only a few months? She must have left just as Kaiyo arrived, surely she would have remembered seeing her before. Oh well. The girl giggled slightly, hopping back up to her feet. 'Heh, a drink would be great, I promise I won't throw it on you this time either' as much as she did laugh, Kaiyo couldn't help but blush; still feeling quite guilty over the matter.

She shrugged, 'I'm not needed anywhere really.' It was probably true that Kaiyo was in fact needed somewhere, but she didn't have a great history of being where she was meant to be anyway. 'What squad are you from Haru?' she pondered aloud, her eyes referring back to the sword Haru had eyed on her arrival. Her Zanpakuto no doubt. Instinctively, Kaiyo's hand drew to her hip where her own sword rested. She'd almost forgotten she was wearing it.
Back to top Go down
Haruko Suzuki

Haruko Suzuki

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Harmless Prank...? [Kaiyo]   A Harmless Prank...? [Kaiyo] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:26 am

Haru leaned on the counter nearest the cupboard that she had opened in order for Kaiyo to shove the things into and smiled slightly as she noticed the blonde stacking them nicely. “You don’t have to bother with any kind of organisation,” she began “I never really bother myself with it,” she laughed, once, resting her elbows on the counter behind her and averting her eyes to look up to the ceiling for a brief moment.

Haruko tapped her chin lightly with her index finger as she brought up a mental list of all of the things she could possibly offer the other girl to drink. “What would you like? I have a couple of different types of tea, nothing fancy though, some coffee, water, I think there’s a few soda cans somewhere…” She trailed off, pushing herself off of the counter in preparation to find what Kaiyo wanted. “Oh yeah, you could hang it somewhere to dry if you like, or I could wash it out for you quickly or something,” she offered, looking over to the wet garment, and remembering that she herself had chocolate milk on her, she wasn’t all that bothered though so she just left the damp clothing on.

She nodded her head at her first statement, “I’m in the second squad,” she said pursing her lips slightly and nodding her head, her eyes averting to Kaiyo’s hand briefly as she saw her gaze upon Haru’s own sword then move to her own sword. She smiled slightly at the gesture before turning around to root through the cupboard behind her, deciding that she wanted a soda, though she wasn’t certain where she had stashed them…
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Harmless Prank...? [Kaiyo]   A Harmless Prank...? [Kaiyo] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 12:26 pm

Kaiyo raised one side of her mouth for a moment, 'Erm...' She'd never been great and choosing...Anything. 'I'll have what you're having' she grinned. There was a safe answer; providing the woman didn't have some randomly horrendous taste in beverage. She'd swore she'd never drink slippery elm tea again; she shuddered at the thought, dropping back to her relaxed demeanour as she watched Haru search for a drink.

Kaiyo glanced down to her vest, the white fabric hugged her figure and showed off her athletic build a little better than her academy top so as long as she wasn't left without a shirt at all she'd be fine. 'I was just gunna bin it really' she replied, peering at the damp brown stained shirt with mild disgust. The girl shuffled her shoulders lightly, checking her own hair for milk remnants. Her ears pricked up when Haru said second squad. It seemed everyone she'd been meeting recently was from that very squad. She opened her mouth to reply, but stopped herself. Her pink lips curling up into a smirk.

Doing her very best to act casual, she wandered around Haru, and hopped up onto a counter behind her, swinging her legs lightly. 'Second squad people are really fast aren't they?...And like, sneaky and stuff' her intonation rose and fell in a suspiciously sing-song manner. Her hands rested either side of her, as she leant forwards from the counter. Kaiyo was known for the odd practical joke every now and then, but on a day as warm as this, her mind couldn't help but wander to time-wasting activities. Haru seemed cool as well, and Kaiyo figured she might be a fun person.
Back to top Go down
Haruko Suzuki

Haruko Suzuki

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Harmless Prank...? [Kaiyo]   A Harmless Prank...? [Kaiyo] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 1:23 pm

Upon having no joy in finding any soda cans in her cupboard she released her arm from it and leant back, closing it behind her and moving across her small kitchen space to her refrigerator. She opened the door and peered in, it was slightly better organised than the cupboards because most of the stuff housed within it would cause an awful mess if they were to fall over, so she did her best to keep it all tidy.

After a few seconds she located a few cans and grabbed a couple, standing up straight and knocking the fridge closed with her hip before holding out one of the cans to Kaiyo. She nodded her head as she said she was going to throw it away “Just shove it in my bin if you like,” she said opening the can and moving it slightly away from her face to avoid any spray that might be cause by the bubbles in the small can. She took a sip, her eyes following the blond as she moved to sit on the side, moving back so she was leaning against the counter once more.

She raised a slender eyebrow at Kaiyo’s turn of voice, a slightly curious smile on her face as she lowered the can. “I’m not the fastest, or the sneakiest,” she said with a slight laugh “but I sure as hell give it a go,” she continued looking down at the can before taking another sip. “Why?” she asked slightly suspiciously, but kept a vaguely amused expression on her face.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Harmless Prank...? [Kaiyo]   A Harmless Prank...? [Kaiyo] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 4:42 pm

She leant forwards to get the can of drink of Haru, careful not to fall from the counter. At this height the drop might kill her. She tapped the top three times before popping it open, pulling it closer to her face in case it exploded and she had to drink it quickly. She was safe. A victory sip later and she slid the carefully onto the counter next to her. Her eyes traced Haru's to the bin and she nodded, just so she knew she'd understood.

Kaiyo nodded thoughtfully, her eyes deep with concerntration as she lifted her small frame up from her hands, dropping back down on the counter with a grin. A glint of mayhem trickled into her expression as she took another slow sip of her can. Now she had the woman's attention, she just wanted to build the suspense. Finally she lifted her gaze, catching sight of Haru's expression as she shrugged and glanced around the room. 'Oh no reason...' Aloof was not something Kaiyo turned out to be any good at.

She flashed her usual pearly smile at the woman and leant in closer, 'Okay, so i heard the other day that the 12th squad Captain keeps like, dead bodies and loads of creepy stuff in his office, as well as like, robots and i just thought if anyone knew it would be someone in the second squad...Or if they didn't know...they could find out?' she spoke with the animation of a child, and a very excited one at that, she just hoped the woman would bite.
Back to top Go down
Haruko Suzuki

Haruko Suzuki

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Harmless Prank...? [Kaiyo]   A Harmless Prank...? [Kaiyo] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 4:22 pm

After a couple of seconds she decided to push herself up onto the counter, making an odd sort of noise not unlike a grunt at the force used to do so, before rewarding her efforts with another sip of the sugary beverage. She didn’t have a great deal of appliances on her kitchen worktops, so sitting on them was not a problem where space was concerned. She leant back against the wall behind her and placed the can to her side, folding her arms as she looked across at Kaiyo with a curious expression.

As the girl began speaking she leant forward slightly, her interest peaked to say the least, she often wondered about the rumours that floated around the academy, during her time there she had heard a fair few, some more far-fetched and less believable than others. She leant forwards and rested her elbow on her knee, then her chin on her fist, a slight snort escaping her mouth as the blond finished her sentence, but she kept otherwise quiet for a moment as she thought it through in her head.

“I don’t know anything about it, nothing at all. If anyone in my squad knew anything I doubt they’d tell me, I’m not important within the running’s of things..” She trailed of slightly, tapping the side of her cheek with the index finger belonging to the hand she was resting her chin on. “So, I get the feeling you’re going to suggest we go and investigate this..?” She asked, her expression still amused. She would probably never admit it out loud, but she herself was pretty interested to know if it were true or not…
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Harmless Prank...? [Kaiyo]   A Harmless Prank...? [Kaiyo] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 5:13 pm

The corners of her lips quirked upwards into a coy smile. From what she could tell, Haru had not at least shot down her idea at first sighting. There was hope. Kaiyo nodded along as the woman spoke, unable to help herself grinning as she asked. Her eyes betrayed her, darting around with excitement as she shrugged, her fingers drumming along the counter top. 'Well, I guess it would pass the time' she mused slowly, at least able to control her voice.

She felt as though she was about to burst. Kaiyo had been wanting for so long to have a nosey around the 12th squad, only now she'd found a potential partner in crime was the reality becoming such a wondrous prospect. In fact it became so exciting and palpable that the mischief was etched onto her face. Kaiyo leapt from the counter towards Haru, her eyes sparkling with a reliable playfulness, with such a confident smile it was hard to believe anything bad could come of her plan.

'We could go today! I heard the 12th squad were all out doing research so the whole barracks will probably be empty and we can just slip in through the back and have a look around!' . Kaiyo was a lovable rogue, and she couldn't help but get fixated on the idea. She pulled herself back a little, biting on the corner of her bottom lip as she locked a more tentative gaze with Haru. 'Whadd'ya say?'
Back to top Go down
Haruko Suzuki

Haruko Suzuki

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Harmless Prank...? [Kaiyo]   A Harmless Prank...? [Kaiyo] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 8:44 pm

Her comment about it passing the time was incredibly valid, things in her own squad were running slowly and for at least the rest of the day; most likely longer, she had absolutely nothing to do. She tapped her chin once again, only more for a slight effect than anything else, feigning deep thought as she looked up at her ceiling before picking up the can of drink and raising it to her lips once again.

Of course the risks involved in such a task practically heavily outweighed the knowledge they would take away from it, but morbid curiosity and all that. She was not known for being particularly childish, playful or curious in her mannerisms, but everyone was prone to the occasional period of ‘letting go’ or whatever. She visibly flinched when Kaiyo made the sudden movement toward her, not expecting it in the slightest; it was by some miracle that she managed to keep her drink firmly within her grasp.

She made a small ‘hmmm’ sound as she looked down at her latest acquaintance, Kaiyo’s expression made it incredibly difficult to even think about ‘deciding to sit this one out’ or something similar, so she sighed slightly and nodded her head slowly, a small smile creeping back onto her features. “I was about to say ‘I guess it couldn’t hurt’ but if we get caught I’d end up eating those words. If we get caught….” She trailed off, she didn’t even know what would happen so she just shrugged her shoulders and took one last swig of her drink before crushing the can and launching it toward the bin.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Harmless Prank...? [Kaiyo]   A Harmless Prank...? [Kaiyo] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 9:48 pm

She stifled back a laugh at Haru's jump of surprise; she was far too intent on a response to really respond to it anyway. Her smile grew and grew as the woman replied; her arms flinging upwards in joy. She swatted away the bad thoughts, 'I bet nobody will even notice' she shrugged, turned back to the counter as she drained the rest of her fizzy drink. Like a hyper child she twisted back round to Haru, glancing suspiciously around the room as she slid in even closer to her. 'So...Shall we head out?' she beamed.

Kaiyo was enjoying the company of her new partner in crime. She practically leapt to the door, skidding quickly back on herself as she fumbled around with the sticky chocolate coated shirt and put it in the bin Haru had pointed out earlier. 'Come onnn' she beckoned, flapping her hand out to call Haru out of her home. If they ran, they could probably make it for their lunch break. Kaiyo didn't know when people in the 12th squad took their lunch break, but she assumed it would be when they arrived. Regardless, she bounced by the door; ready to sprint out like a puppy being taken to the park.

Last edited by Kaiyo on Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Haruko Suzuki

Haruko Suzuki

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Harmless Prank...? [Kaiyo]   A Harmless Prank...? [Kaiyo] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 10:04 pm

Her initial thought at Kaiyo’s behaviour was ‘perhaps it was a mistake to let her have the carbonated drink,’ for she seemed to be rather, for lack of a better word; hyper. She blinked a few times then slid off the counter, landing on the floor with a slight amount of grace before impulsively dusting her rear to ensure no crumbs or anything stuck to her. “I think you need to calm down a little,” she said with a laugh, keeping her tone light and jokey before she made her way into the living space.

She debated with herself shortly before taking two strides across the room and reaching out to grab her Zanpakuto, which she then slid into the belt that held up her Hakama pants. “Just in case,” she said to Kaiyo when she had adjusted the sword so it was comfortably secure. She then moved toward the door, where the blonde was eagerly directing her, before exiting her tiny apartment and stepping into the sun. She looked up, her hand shading her eyes from the light as she evaluated the weather, which hadn’t really changed much at all except it seemed to be a couple of degrees warmer.

“Seen as this was your idea, I vote you lead,” she said, turning around to shoot a grin at Kaiyo. The area was empty, which served to their advantage, but she wasn’t sure that the rest of the place would be like this, one could only hope that the 12th Squad barracks were deserted, aside from being caught, they were, for the most part, quite strange individuals, not the sorts of people Haru liked to run into if she could help it.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Harmless Prank...? [Kaiyo]   A Harmless Prank...? [Kaiyo] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 9:22 pm

Kaiyo froze, on her tip-toes mid jump as she seemed to deflate slightly. Bowing her head as she was told to calm down. She lifted her eyes back up with a large puppy dog gaze. She nodded with a smile as Haru picked up her Zanpakuto. Ever the optimist she doubted they'd need their swords, but she saw the reasoning behind it. Especially since she already had hers, so it seemed fair that Haru would want her own.

Kaiyo winced and recoiled at the light of the day, dropping her head to allow to her eyes to adjust a moment. She was thankful of her academy uniform, she assumed it would be warmer than the black garb of official shinigami. Though Kaiyo herself was due to graduate soon; into the second squad even. A fact that was quite amazing considering the trouble she'd managed to cause for them recently. Clearly they'd found her charm just too hard to resist.

She glanced back up to Haru and nodded. 'Alright then! Sneaky duo team mission one! GO!' she cheered, raising her hand in the air for a little charge symbol as she rushed forwards. Her sense of direction was appalling.

After about ten minutes of running aimlessly as fast as she could, she rounded a corner that seemed quite familiar. A sweat drop feel along the side of her face as she scrunched up her nose with a mild worry. She ground to a halt. catching her breath a second as she rubbed the back of her head. Not willing to admit how lost she was, she tried a different tactic. 'I think we should run along the roof's' she pointed up to the dark orange roof tiles that covered her sky view; she'd probably be able to see better from there anyway.

'Plus, it means we can have a sneaky look around before we go in' she grinned; glad she'd been able to justify her means as she bounced off the wall and onto the roof with the grace of a fairy. As luck might have it, they were in fact very close to the 12th squad barracks; not that Kaiyo could see. She turned around in a slow circle, her expression dropping lower and lower with each turn. 'Erm...' she hummed to herself, 'Heh...Which way?'
Back to top Go down
Haruko Suzuki

Haruko Suzuki

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Harmless Prank...? [Kaiyo]   A Harmless Prank...? [Kaiyo] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 7:14 am

Haruko smiled at Kaiyo’s enthusiasm, she herself was quite curious about what they would find within the twelfth squad barracks, but the nagging sensation at the back of her mind didn’t allow for her to quite share Kaiyo’s enthusiasm. She pushed her hair out of her face before following the blond, hoping she actually knew where she was going…

It turned out that Kaiyo was faster than her, not by so much that she absolutely had no chance of staying anywhere near her, but enough that she fell behind relatively quickly despite pretty much running as fast as she could. Though she didn’t exactly keep up with her, she kept her within her sights as almost all times, so she knew exactly where the girl was going. She caught up to her only when she stopped, glad for the moment to catch her breath. As Kaiyo spoke, she laughed a little “I was thinking we’d probably be best doing that, recently everything seems a little on the familiar side,” she said with a smile as she straightened her back, her breath calming slightly, she took this as a pointer she probably needed to get herself a little fitter..

She followed her to the roof of the building, not quite as gracefully as she would have liked, but at least there was no-one around to see her slight stumble. Haruko also let her gaze take in the scene, it looked quite nice from up high, she had to admit. She shrugged her shoulders, having absolutely no idea, “they don’t make it easy to find squad barracks here do they? What if this were an emergency and we absolutely needed them, we’d be screwed,” she said bluntly, placing her hands on her hips and pursing her lips slightly.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Harmless Prank...? [Kaiyo]   A Harmless Prank...? [Kaiyo] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 7:31 pm

Kaiyo practically snorted with laughter. There was just something about the off-handed and blunt tone the woman used that she'd found hilarious. She took a moment to regain her composure. She coughed lightly; as if it would disguise her explosion of laughter. As her eyes lifted up along the skyline she managed to pick out the 12th squad insignia. 'Ah!' she yelled excitedly, jumping slightly as she pointed. Apparently real words had been too difficult to muster. Still, her mind dampened her spirits with a cautious reminder as she lowered her centre of gravity. She twisted her head around to Haru with a mischievous grin, 'Let's do this' she almost whispered. Imagining in her head that some kind of awesome music would play as they approached the building. Needless to say it didn't- and they probably would have been spotted if it had.

She leapt off the roof, rolling onto the next one as she scuttled almost silently along the tiles. Just when they were right on the perimeter, she ducked down behind the edge of a conveniently placed wall. The place did actually look quite empty. The temptation to just sprint the courtyard to the office was almost completely overwhelming. Kaiyo fought back herself as she squatted down and spun round to Haru, bouncing on her heels as she spoke. 'So...How are we gunna get inside?' Her uniform alone would stick out like a sore thumb.

'We need....'Her fingers drummed along her lap for a moment. A glint caught her eyes as she notice two shinigami, drunk, and staggering around a corner. The corners of her lips curled up, this really was turning out to be an adventure. 'To blend in...'
Back to top Go down
Haruko Suzuki

Haruko Suzuki

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Harmless Prank...? [Kaiyo]   A Harmless Prank...? [Kaiyo] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 5:09 pm

Haru folded her arms across her chest and also began to run her eyes over the line of buildings that were laid out before her, glad when she heard Kaiyo make a noise that affirmed the location of the Twelfth Squad Barracks, for she herself was having no luck at all. She turned her head to follow the other girl’s line of sight and smiled, both at having found it and Kaiyo’s enthusiasm as to having found it in the first place.

She followed her, hopping over the roof with some effort and then taking long and quiet strides across the rooftops. She was feeling slightly apprehensive, she didn’t want to be caught because she wasn’t sure what the repercussions of breaking into another squad’s barracks would be, but seen as she had said she would do it she wasn’t about to go back on her word.

She followed suit and ducked as Kayio did, squatting down and resting the tips of the fingers of one hand on the floor between her legs to keep her balanced. “We could just stick to the corners and shadowy-“ she began but stopped halfway through her sentence as the blond started talking once again, her eyes also locating the drunk Shinigami, her eyebrow raising slightly, she was certain she knew what Kaiyo was thinking but she wanted to have her confirm it first. It was rather peculiar seeing members of the twelfth squad drunk, alcohol and scientists was something she had never really pictured together.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Harmless Prank...? [Kaiyo]   A Harmless Prank...? [Kaiyo] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Harmless Prank...? [Kaiyo]
Page 1 of 1