The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jimbobfloba (Tariasha Getsu) Rank up

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jimbobfloba

Jimbobfloba

Male
Number of Posts : 112
Job/Interests : Psychology
Quote : If you got time to lean, you got time to clean
Registration Date : 2011-04-14

Jimbobfloba (Tariasha Getsu) Rank up  Empty
PostSubject: Jimbobfloba (Tariasha Getsu) Rank up    Jimbobfloba (Tariasha Getsu) Rank up  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 12:53 pm

Character Name: Tariasha Getsu

Username: Jimbobfloba

Link to Character Bio: https://thebleachworld.darkbb.com/t2751-tariasha-getsu-jimbobfloba-s-character-sheet-please-read

Current Rank: 1

Current Exp: 10/30

Roleplays to be Evaluated : https://thebleachworld.darkbb.com/t3815-rising-in-the-ranks-solo

https://thebleachworld.darkbb.com/t3811-who-needs-friends-open

Requested Stat Point Increases: +5 Fighting Skill
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

Jimbobfloba (Tariasha Getsu) Rank up  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jimbobfloba (Tariasha Getsu) Rank up    Jimbobfloba (Tariasha Getsu) Rank up  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 12:58 am

Rising in the ranks: [4/10]

Not that much character involvement for your character, but that's not a bad thing. Felt like a "day in the life of an average shinigami" or perhaps just Tariasha's inner thoughts and dreams of being a captain. Meh. Either way a decent length solo. You had some good details at one point, and then weak on another, strong then weak. I know you had to be vague about the captain, but you could have went all out with the Lt. Minor typos, but nothing too bad.

Who needs friends: [6/10]

I have to say it's an interesting thread. It's almost like a kido learning thread, but in the end you did one right afterwards. The fruit of thy labors and all that. I reviewed Dray's part. But for what it's worth you did come across as someone trying to genuinely learn the spell.
Back to top Go down

Jimbobfloba (Tariasha Getsu) Rank up
Page 1 of 1