The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tariasha Getsu (Jimbobfloba's Character sheet please read)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jimbobfloba

Jimbobfloba

Male
Number of Posts : 112
Job/Interests : Psychology
Quote : If you got time to lean, you got time to clean
Registration Date : 2011-04-14

Tariasha Getsu (Jimbobfloba's Character sheet please read) Empty
PostSubject: Tariasha Getsu (Jimbobfloba's Character sheet please read)   Tariasha Getsu (Jimbobfloba's Character sheet please read) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 3:26 pm

Shinigami

Name: Tariasha Getsu

Height: 5, 11

Weight: 90 kg

Personality: Normally calm and does not like too much attention, in a fight he likes to observe the enemy and attack from each angle, very unconfident with girls and homophobic. Overprotective

Appearance: Black hair (Long at sides and spiked at top)(like Goku Super Saiyan-Jin 4) , Amber eyes, no acne, toned body definition. White and clean teeth (tkaes pride in personnal hygeine) Athletic, Smokes.

Sealed Zanpakutō : Normal katana carried by the side. Its case is a dark blue and with a red handle.

Each character gets 60 skill points to assign to either:

Spirit power: 20

Speed: 15

Intelligence: 15

Fighting skill: 15

(+5 Rank 1) up to date 4/25/11

History/Background: As a human he ran a business, he had younger two brothers that hated him because he had never attempted to make friends with them and he had a lust for money and gambling. He often borrowed money from banks but after a while of no repaymens they would not let him borrow more so he turned to illegal money lenders and came into debt he kept on running like a coward he was stalked down by his debt collector's henchmen and was killed when they found out that he had no money to repay them with. When a shinigami came and released him into the soul society he decided to become a soul reaper to help other people, and to over come his lust for money and cowardice and to change his life to be respected and thats where he met his true love in the Soul Society, another shinigami, Katsu the one who had truly turned his life around, although she was tricked into being with someone else at the risk of Tariasha's life and now he trains to get her back.

Rp sample: As Tariasha walked down the road back to his barrack he realised what she meant, she didn’t want him to protect her anymore, his life and his love. Gone. He must get stronger to defeat Gariasu and get her back, Tariasha was once a business man without love for anything but money, and Katsu had opened his eyes to love but without her he was just another lost soul. He must fight, get stronger. She had left for Gariasu he had deceived her and she did not know what she was doing. Now Tariasha wanted her back she had taught him all he needed to know how to live a good life she was his light in the darkness, his guide to life, she was someone he was prepared to die for.

*Tariasha swipes his Zanpakuto at the dummy * As Tariasha attacked the dummy his only thought was his darling Katsu, it was so long ago, how Gariasu had tricked her and made her love him. 'If he had hurt her' *Tariasha swings his Zanpakuto at the dummy's head and cuts it off* 'I swear upon the Sokioku if he has hurt Katsu I will end his life' Gariasu was another soul reaper that was in squad 11 he was a cocky and arrogant person but he was strong. No matter how strong he would fight for her.

The cold breeze of the air was a nice touch to the summer day, the trees of gardens were a nce place to rest after training. 'How are you?' asked a sweet and gentle voice, Tariasha turned to look at a young woman with bright blue eyes and a lovely smile 'Do you mind if i relax with you' she asked
'no.... um.. g-go ahead'
'Thank you i am Ehitia'
'i-im..um Tariasha'
'nice to meet you Tariasha' she reminded him of Katsu, his dear sweet Katsu. Ehihtia's Hair was a blond colour around waist height, her skin was perfectly bronzed and her eyes were dazzling.

Last edited by jimbobfloba on Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:25 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Tariasha Getsu (Jimbobfloba's Character sheet please read)   Tariasha Getsu (Jimbobfloba's Character sheet please read) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 1:41 am

*Mutters about slackers moderators*
Add more history, and you're approved Mr Jim.

Back to top Go down
Jimbobfloba

Jimbobfloba

Male
Number of Posts : 112
Job/Interests : Psychology
Quote : If you got time to lean, you got time to clean
Registration Date : 2011-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Tariasha Getsu (Jimbobfloba's Character sheet please read)   Tariasha Getsu (Jimbobfloba's Character sheet please read) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 5:24 am

how bout now?
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Tariasha Getsu (Jimbobfloba's Character sheet please read)   Tariasha Getsu (Jimbobfloba's Character sheet please read) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 11:32 am

I dub thee, APPROVED.

Current Rank - 1

Hado: 1-10, 20
Bakudo: 1-10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tariasha Getsu (Jimbobfloba's Character sheet please read)   Tariasha Getsu (Jimbobfloba's Character sheet please read) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tariasha Getsu (Jimbobfloba's Character sheet please read)
Page 1 of 1