The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lost in the Districts ... (Taka)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tetzou Lynx

Tetzou Lynx

Male
Number of Posts : 18
Job/Interests : Currently Works as a Veterinarian Assistant, Interests are Animals, Drawing, Sports, Manga, Reading, MMA, Other Stuff.
Quote : I'll Kill you with my Teacup ... - Riddick
Registration Date : 2012-02-03

Lost in the Districts ... (Taka) Empty
PostSubject: Lost in the Districts ... (Taka)   Lost in the Districts ... (Taka) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 5:02 pm

Tetzou wandered aimlessly through the Rukogngai District looking left and right constantly, Staring at the map in hi hand in confusion as he slowly sighed. “He said go left at the huge Oak tree … I did that! …” He grumbled as he wandered through, this damn crap was going to drive him insane. Of course Tetzou Had no idea he had actually not only not gone left at the Oak tree, but had gone right at a willow tree, sadly this was what Tetzou’s mind did with any form of directions, his was worse then even a Captain of Eleventh squad from long ago. He sighed as he spun and looked slowly over the area scratching at his head slightly in confusions. A ay to describe Tetzou would certainly be … different, Tetzou is a fairly average Seventeen year old as a whole, he stands at an even five foot eleven inches, and seems to weight around a hundred and sixty-ish pounds if one was to try and pick him up. However though he is not overly heavy or large, he makes up for it with his muscle, his body is perfectly trained physically holding every single muscle defined and built. Each detail of his muscle and build across his body is based around his physical perfection, one could call his body sculpted and broad. His calves, thighs, biceps, triceps, chest and shoulders, even his forearms are lined with strong defined muscle from constantly working out physically and putting high stress and power on his body.

Over this perfectly muscled and built physical form is a dark toned almost olive beach-boy tan skin, nearly islander in origin, coated in thin razor like scar's that crisscross over mostly his arms however a few line his chest and legs. As well he holds a distinct scaring over his back as if whips have constantly cracked over them as one would expect from a slave to have in their past lives. One who knows such things would also notice that along his finger's his nails and fingertips show the signs of torture, being lined with scar tissue from them being constantly poked, sliced and split. Tetzou's clothing is usually made for the survival situations he has been placed in for most of his life. His outfit generally consists of first a high collared dark blue jacket that he has buttoned up to the point of covering up to his nose, the buttons being metallic like clasps spaced at around every three inches down the front of the jacket itself, instead of the usual placement under the throat. The jacket itself is missing a sleeve on his right arm, instead folded over and sewn down at the shoulder into a padded shoulder ruffle almost to help support the jacket but nothing more. This arm is instead covered in a Skin-tight black cloth stocking almost that covers his fingers, hand, and his arm all the way up to likely his throat int he tight spandex like material.

Wrapped around this material is then a large amount of leather bindings and blue cloth wraps to add texture and color to it. On his hand he wears a fingerless black leather glove which has a metal plate on its back, and over each knuckle, as well as a metal pad over his elbow and along the back of his forearm obviously designed for defensive combat. The left arm of it is normal up to its elbow, in which it is tucked up into a large gauntlet of black leather with the same metallic clasps going up its side to hold it in place with leather and metal bindings. On the back of the Gauntlet is the deign of a Demons skull, around the outside of the Gauntlet is a slight frill where the jacket widens a bit and expands where ti is tucked underneath the gauntlet itself. The next part of Tetzou's outfit would be at how his jacket i cut off jut at mid-abb level, revealing the same black spandex like materiel beneath the jacket, he wears a pair of pitch black baggy cargo pants that are placed and tucked into heavy black leather hunting boots that are tied tight up to mid-shin. They hold metal plates over their fronts and sides, metal clasping the sue of laces of any sort. Over this he wears what appears to be what was once an old cloak, dark blue tinted with red and black torn to shreds in many places, eh wears wrapped and tied around his waist tucked up underneath his heavy black belt with a dark metal clasp so it hangs over and underneath the belt itself.

Tetzou's clothing is usually made for the survival situations he has been placed in for most of his life. His outfit generally consists of first a high collared dark blue jacket that he has buttoned up to the point of covering up to his nose, the buttons being metallic like clasps spaced at around every three inches down the front of the jacket itself, instead of the usual placement under the throat. The jacket itself is missing a sleeve on his right arm, instead folded over and sewn down at the shoulder into a padded shoulder ruffle almost to help support the jacket but nothing more. This arm is instead covered in a Skin-tight black cloth stocking almost that covers his fingers, hand, and his arm all the way up to likely his throat int he tight spandex like material. Wrapped around this material is then a large amount of leather bindings and blue cloth wraps to add texture and color to it. On his hand he wears a fingerless black leather glove which has a metal plate on its back, and over each knuckle, as well as a metal pad over his elbow and along the back of his forearm obviously designed for defensive combat. The left arm of it is normal up to its elbow, in which it is tucked up into a large gauntlet of black leather with the same metallic clasps going up its side to hold it in place with leather and metal bindings.

On the back of the Gauntlet is the deign of a Demons skull, around the outside of the Gauntlet is a slight frill where the jacket widens a bit and expands where ti is tucked underneath the gauntlet itself. The next part of Tetzou's outfit would be at how his jacket i cut off jut at mid-abb level, revealing the same black spandex like materiel beneath the jacket, he wears a pair of pitch black baggy cargo pants that are placed and tucked into heavy black leather hunting boots that are tied tight up to mid-shin. They hold metal plates over their fronts and sides, metal clasping the sue of laces of any sort. Over this he wears what appears to be what was once an old cloak, dark blue tinted with red and black torn to shreds in many places, eh wears wrapped and tied around his waist tucked up underneath his heavy black belt with a dark metal clasp so it hangs over and underneath the belt itself. He sighed as he slowly looked around him, tapping his chin quietly he groaned and finally just sat down on a nearby bench. Tapping the hilt of his huge Nodachi he rubbed his neck relenting to for now just sit and wait patiently, because thats what all that was going to end up happening at this rate. He sighed, sitting there starring at his map for a bit longer before finally just giving up, leaning back against the bench he looked at the sky and decided to wait for Someone to come along to just ask.
Back to top Go down
Takatsumaru

Takatsumaru

Male
Number of Posts : 403
Job/Interests : Roleplaying
Quote : I'm that kinda guy, that does this kinda stuff.
Registration Date : 2010-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Districts ... (Taka)   Lost in the Districts ... (Taka) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 6:38 pm

Tatsu was within his mind, and as of this day he had decided his fate, he knew what needed to be done and he would move to follow the path he had chosen. He had waited for his, lieutenant to give him a mission within earth to leave, but before hand he had decided to roam through rukongai, to make sure he forged within his mind the memories worth remembering, he hated everything that this place had become...they had removed her..from him and he would forever follow the path that she wanted to achieve...just a little more straightforward. He was softly walking through Rukongai ignoring most of everyone that was actually looking at him as a shinigami, they hated him and he knew it.

Tatsu was a far simple clothed man, he harbored the normal shinigami outfit, Although it was a little used, rips here an there, what showed that he was important was the red Haori over his shoulders showing that he was, the leader of the enforcers, established by the central, on the 11th division, he was the chosen one to lead the enforcers so he was forcefully skilled at what he did. The haori showed the symbol of the eleventh division, exactly like a captain's except red.

Tatsu's stare was blank, as neutral as ever, but someone who knew how to look would know exactly how in pain he was, it wasn't a physical pain it was emotional pain, but only an eye that knew how he felt could know what he felt, and even then, someone would only see through his neutral facade. Tatsu was one of those guy's that actually didn't know how to show his feelings and he seemed actually to hate the world altogether.

Walking through the district, he could feel a high spiritual pressure, actually it was higher than his and he felt obstructed, maybe he would be convincing enough to show his way to this young soul before it would be drawn in to the swirl of the soul society, he would need people to follow him if his plan come true.

So he walked towards the soul that felt so powerful compared to his, maybe he was gifted to the arts he was never able to master.

''Greetings...''
Back to top Go down
Tetzou Lynx

Tetzou Lynx

Male
Job/Interests : Currently Works as a Veterinarian Assistant, Interests are Animals, Drawing, Sports, Manga, Reading, MMA, Other Stuff.

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Districts ... (Taka)   Lost in the Districts ... (Taka) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 10:06 pm

Tetzo sat there waiting for several long minutes, his mind blaring quietly as he glanced about, he sighed slowly rising he dusted himself off and he headed off, there was no reason to stay her even if he was utterly lost. He grumbled a bit to himself before he turned and slowly headed off tword the nearby open area of a field, holding his Nodachi smoothly over his shoulders as he sighed softly to himself, the huge Nodachi appeared to be his Zanpaktou that he carried around like a spear more then a sword considering it was even bigger then he was. Tetzou's Zanpaktou is the shape of a normal Nodachi with only slight modifications. The weapons total size is six feet and a half long, the handle being ten inches long on its own, the rest being the long basic Reiryoku-Enhacned Steel blade. The hilt is wrapped in a Shark like design, as is the sheath with the Kanji for heaven Dragon going up its side. The hilt is wrapped in white cloth with black leather buckles, and at the en is a simple Shark-Head Shaped counter balance to even out the weight distribution, over all its a bit fancy but in the end a simple normal Nodachi blade. The sheath to the blade is a basic Oakwood like base containing a oily shine as if it was polished and fire-hardened, lined with a thin inner steel wrap for extra support and speed when the blade is drawn.

The outer-side of the blade being wrapped completely in pearly white cloth, much like the handle except holding a metal cap at the end of the sheath itself to add the final support system for the Nodachi itself, why such a small man developed such a huge Zanpaktou is currently unknown. Though it likely has something to do with hi naturally huge amount of Reiryoku he gave off. Slowly Tetzou headed tword the clearing yawning softly as he crossed his arm over his ches and tilted his head a bit curiously. He sighed as he reached down beside his body and patted himself down in search of a Cigarette, he could barely get food ad water so it was unlikely, but then by some miracle he found one and grinned, lighting it with a match he quickly took a puff off it and then a clang of steel slid free as the long Nodachi was drawn from the scabbard. "Alright, no harm training while I wait ..." He murmured, before he began. Now, Tetzous style is a very different form, based on a classical sword stance ... hes nicknamed it Ittoryu (一刀流 Ittōryū?, literally meaning "One Sword Style") is one of them, his primary combat style. These are the attacks he uses with one sword. As he is left-handed, his Ittoryu techniques have nearly always been executed with his left hand. His Ittoryu techniques end to be based on devastating Single-strike attacks, using air pressure, power, and cutting ability in place of normal Sword Combination assaults and the like, he relies on a solid mixture of power and speed unlike most swordsman who rely on one or the other.

He began to show this style now as he moved forward he moved with surprising well balanced amount of speed, agility, stamina and power. slashing into the air he move din basic movements for now. The huge Nodachi moved as light as a rapier in the young teens hands, slashing the air in exotic patters before sinking deep into a tree. He continued this pattern up constantly, sidesteps and dodges, parrying invisible blows, and slashing down on imaginary targets. Before suddenly out of nowhere some old guy with a red cape came up and said a really really formal and old school hello, he actually said -greetings- ... Tetzou stared at him for a moment. "... Sup?" He said with a blink as he slowly shifted the blade down so the long edge was aimed at the dirt but it'd be noted it was in a defensive position, obviously he wasn't very trusting of shinigami. Especially weird ones wearing red capes. "... So, whats a Superman Shinigami Wannabi need?" He arched a brow as he spaced his legs evenly, he'd been mugged to many times growing up near Zaraki to trust someone just because of their black robes, they can be copied and turned and gain your trust ... then down you go and away your possessions go with yuor blood, and your head usually. Because of this he wasn't exactly trusting, but h was showing ... basic manners at least, except for that superman bit at least.
Back to top Go down
Takatsumaru

Takatsumaru

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Districts ... (Taka)   Lost in the Districts ... (Taka) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 9:32 pm

Tatsu had been wandering a short part of the day, and the only interesting thing he had noticed about this one, was his sword, his eyes traced the details along the blade and he traced a feint smile on his lips, then after a short period of inspection he turned his glance to the holder of the said weapon and nodded at his greeting. ''I was wandering about, and my eyes came upon your weapon, a very beautiful sword you've got there, has it got a name?'' Tatsu asked, wondering if this person had achieved Shikai or even bankai.

It came as an obvious matter that this fellow didn't especially appreciate shinigami with his following reply, something about the looks he guessed, anyhow they weren't very appreciated in the area, and he was glad he wouldn't have to feel the hatred for much longer. The wind kicked in and ruffled through his hair which made him glance around, nobody was openly in the streets, but alot of people were staring through their windows...as if they thought a fight would occur. ''tss..'' Turning his glance back at the man he hushed his shoulders and said. ''Just thought I would actually show my appreciation of your weapon, I really like the designs on it''

Without further ado the shinigami started turning away and atempted at walking away from the man not very fast. ''Sorry if I've bothered you..and please don't call be a wannabe, I worked hard to get where I am'' Tatsu, being a very respectful man, tried to get the same respect he gave to everyone, but he guessed knowing the area he was in, nothing much could be done to help his situation. A red ribbon tied to his sword swirled in the wind as if it was dancing, the shinigami stared at it for a long moment, as if it was remembering him painful memories, quenching his fists he walked on forward. He walked away in a slow pace, still glancing at the man as if he was hoping for a reply, some kind of respect, his cloak represented the enforcer leader that made sure every other shinigami were inside Seireitei after the curfew. It wasn't a position to be laughed at.
Back to top Go down
Tetzou Lynx

Tetzou Lynx

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Districts ... (Taka)   Lost in the Districts ... (Taka) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 11:28 am

Tetzou’s eyes slowly slid down and glanced at his blade at the man commented on it. “Beautiful …? A weapon draws blood, kills, maims. I dunno why I keep the thing around … probably cuss you get jumped a lot around here.” He shrugged and sighed, lifting the large Nodachi he examined it quietly for a moment, before shaking his head and setting it back onto his shoulders with a mutter and a sigh. The blade was never something he enjoyed, but it was also for some reason as if he couldn’t get rid of the thing … no, that wasn’t right, it was as if he didn’t want to get rid of it despite his distaste for it. He had no idea the thing was a Zanpaktou, nor did he have any idea exactly what was the point of him carrying it around instead of any other weapon out there. He frowned some and leaned back running his fingers slowly along the blade with a grunt before shrugging and his gaze rested on the man as if he was insane. “Name …? Dunno what you mean. I haven’t named it if that’s what yah’ mean no. Just a sword, something I use to slice things and people up … no reason fer’ me to name it really.” He grunted and slowly stood up, with a click he rested it onto his shoulders as one would carry a spear and he gave the man a look over curiously.

It was true he didn’t exactly enjoy the presence of the shinigami, but then he didn’t enjoy the presense of most people generally. He sighed as he leaned back and examined the area as the man looked around as if he was being stared down, finally noticing they were practically alone on the streets, he watched someone peek out … and proceeded to chuck a stone at them, nailing them hard between the eyes and sending them rolling with a yelp into their house. “If you’re too much a coward to come out just cuss some blackrobe is out ehre then don’t stick your noses out like some damn dogs ether, or I’ll smack your noses like dogs!” He grunted and spun the nodachi slowly before he slowly walked forward and eyeing the man curiously. “Show your appreciation for a sword? … People do that with their eyes, that wasn’t the only reason yah’ came here for is it? No one comes near me unless they have a good reason, people tend to avoid me … say that I give off a weird aura.” He arched a brow his odd cyan eyes with catlike pupils watching the man curiously, “So why did you actually approach me …? I know that the sword may have been a part of it, but it couldn’t have been it all now can it?” He tilted his head and waited for an answer curiously.

He blinked as the Shinigami turned obviously intending on leaving the area and slowly leaned back into his Nodachi tilting his ehad curiously. “… To answer yer first question I never got this thing anywhere, I’ve had it ever since I can remember. Dunno where I got it and fer some weird reason I can’t figure out why I refuse to get rid of it ether.” He shrugged and then watched as the man attempted to flash his red haori once again and he shook his head, “You may have earned it and worked hard, but I never saw any of it happen. You may have worked yourself to the bone and took up the weird red fake haori, and impressed your superiors … but you’v never impressed me. I don’t use my ears for respect, I use my eyes. You want me to be respectful and show you politeness I rarely give anyone but kids that are to innocent to deserve my attitude …? Then prove it to me. Earn it. I don’t give a damn about this world enough to give every person, shinigami or not, respect just because of a flashy piece of clothing.” He grunted and turned, shrugging and sitting back down. “Before you go, can you tell me which District Im at and which way to Zaraki …? There’s supposedly some strong people there, and I need to do some more trainin’ after all.” He smirked with eagerness, Zaraki was the peak of existence for someone like him, a simple Plus Soul Swordsman, that had the reatsu to be a Shinigami, but simply didn’t have the time or desire to do such. Not yet at least … he’d yet to meet a Shinigami that made him want to joint heir ranks.
Back to top Go down
Takatsumaru

Takatsumaru

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Districts ... (Taka)   Lost in the Districts ... (Taka) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 1:47 pm

Tatsu noticed the eyes of the man in front of him, he could see disdain, maybe this person just didn't share the same belief's, at this point Tatsu was sorry he made this man lose his time, that wasn't his goal but what happened. Tatsu's Zanpakuto could also be seen very easily, a black sheath with a gold handle coming out wrapped in a red worn tissue, but obviously not the same material as the cloak. Probably something else, the hilt was rather large for extended defence and his blade longer than a normal sized zanpakuto, but other than that it was normal. ''Well I suppose your right if you look at a weapon like that, it is a very displeasant thing.'' Hearing that his sword had no name Tatsu smiled, he was pretty sure it was a zanpakuto but this man didn't seem to know it.

Tatsu turned back and turned at the man now leaning on the side of this house, he gave a look at the red haori on his shoulders, he didn't want to get rid of it so fast just because someone didn't accept to acknowledge his title right on first sight, he could make a good eleventh division member that was for sure, without really knowing it the eleventh division had changed recently, with its former captain training everyone in other things aside from battle, stereotypes made people to believe that it was empty of strategies. ''You are right actually, I've no right to come about flashing my haori like I own the world I'm sorry'' Being honest was his thing Tatsu was never one to lie anyhow, and from his looks he was definetly not trying to look down on anyone, if he could he would help everyone out and lead them out of this place.

The man looked around as the other person started to shout at people looking at him from the windows, it was like a chain reaction, someone yelling and everyone shutting their windows at pulling down the curtain if they had any. The person in front of him noted to him that coming along here wasn't his only reason, he had felt this man's spiritual pressure. ''I felt your spiritual pressure to be honest, and I was wondering why someone so strong was in this area.'' Tatsu looked at the man straight into the eyes, that speech about prouving himself to him sure felt like an incoming spar but Tatsu tried not to go in that just yet, he didn't feel like fighting, not here, not when his mission had just began. ''I was wondering if you were thinking about joining Gotei 13, or staying out of their way?''

Tatsu looked at the man seriously. ''Your sword is part of your soul, its called a Zanpakuto, I'm pretty sure of it, if you train hard enough you'll reach power you've never even imagined.'' Tatsu looked around at the last question this person asked him, which way was one of the districts he looked within his head, it had been a long time since he was in those streets, he was actually born around here, or so he remembered. ''There's some strong people everywhere, but Zaraki is father south, do you know how to get there?'' Tatsu asked wondering if he needed to show him the way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Districts ... (Taka)   Lost in the Districts ... (Taka) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost in the Districts ... (Taka)
Page 1 of 1