The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brushing up the Darkness(Taka)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkness

Darkness

Male
Number of Posts : 587
Job/Interests : Student/Aerospace Engineer
Quote : *Artemis has been kicked by Darkness
Registration Date : 2010-03-24

Brushing up the Darkness(Taka) Empty
PostSubject: Brushing up the Darkness(Taka)   Brushing up the Darkness(Taka) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 8:47 pm

Kuroi was standing in a field, the grass swaying in the wind, the air cool and crisp, winter was decending soon, and Kuroi was utterly dissapointted in himself. These dummies were about to unknow what they knew about fighting, Kuroi was trying to break all of the rules. Kuroi drew his katana, the wooden grip entering his paw. He held it, and attacked, Shunpo'ing up to the dummies head height, he sliced, the head coming clean off, and Kuroi vanished, still airborne, his speed carrying his blade through the dummies head, and agian Kuroi flickered out of vision, his sword clearing the neck of the next straw head, and another. And then he stopped, he stepped out of shunpo and onto the ground... It took him almost a hal-fsecond each to slice the dummies heads off, He was painfully slow, and he would need to be faster if he were ever to over power an Adjuchas. He could do it with Kido, and with his shikai, but he knew that a Vice-Captain would easily just cut one up with their sealed Zanpaktou.

Kuroi was frustrated, so much so that he yelled, "Hado 20 Light Storm!" a ball formed in his off-paw splitting up and destroying the rest of the dummies. "Goddamnit!" Kuroi yelled, shunpo'ing and slicing a dummy as it flew away from explosion, he turned, and shunpo'ed, the rotation slicing through the dummy, and another. He managed to get 3 out of the 10 before they hit the ground.

Still dissapointed, he sulked over to the storage room of his squad's to get the much unused supply of dummies.
Back to top Go down
Takatsumaru

Takatsumaru

Male
Number of Posts : 403
Job/Interests : Roleplaying
Quote : I'm that kinda guy, that does this kinda stuff.
Registration Date : 2010-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Brushing up the Darkness(Taka)   Brushing up the Darkness(Taka) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 9:00 pm

Tatsu was enjoying the last moments of winter, sitting at the bottom of a tree he enjoyed the breeze. The sun was about setting and the samurai had a bottle to his hand, lightly drinking its content. Further away, a spiritual pressure seemed to be fighting, wondering what it was the shinigami stood up and walked slowly in its direction. Zanpakuto wrapped in the white cloth Tatsu dropped his bottle in the cloth held at his belt, it was almost not visible, only a trained eye that knew it was there would know of the small bottle's presence.

By the time Tatsu reached the area where the battle had taken place, 7 dummies were destroyed by kido and three didn't have such a good day, and nobody was there. The samurai had an itching feeling, he wanted to try out these dummies but he decided not to, since he would have to go fetch them all the way back at his barracks. Re positioning his resting spot, he sat down about twenty meters away from the dummies and pulled out his bottle from the wrapped Zanpakuto. Using his free hand he reached within his Kimono and pulled out what seemed to be a ball of cloth, unwrapping its content, he proceeded to eat the rice that was within.

Enjoying the weather and the breeze the samurai ate and drank to his hearts content.
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Male

PostSubject: Re: Brushing up the Darkness(Taka)   Brushing up the Darkness(Taka) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 11:15 pm

Kuroi was sulking, trudging back to the storage room, when out of the corner of his eye, he spotted a man, who apparently was watching him. He decided that he was probably going to make fun of him, being a cat, and a fourth squader and all... So how to drive him off so he could continue training...

Kuroi advanced, the wall to his right. His small profile blended into the shadows to his right, and when he was close enough, he shunpo'ed forward, stealing rice cake from the man's hands, and shunpo'ed away. He took a bite of the rice cake, saying through the food in his mouth, "Nice day isn't it?"

Kuroi was practically picking a fight, hopefully this man would get his ass kicked and Kuroi could go on his way training.
Back to top Go down
Takatsumaru

Takatsumaru

Male

PostSubject: Re: Brushing up the Darkness(Taka)   Brushing up the Darkness(Taka) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 1:10 am

Tatsu was about to take a bite on his rice cake, and the cake vanished, his eyes widened and he glanced around, wondering where the hell his rice was. He had made this food, of course nobody knew he cooked. The rice itself was slightly spicy but was cooked to perfection, afterall it was all he ate.

Seeing the cat like shinigami, he had a flashback to that day in the past. He saw this shinigami in the past dispatch an arrancar with kido, he also knew about crystal abilities.
''I know you..'' The samurai said slowly standing up looking at the cat.
''I'll be having my rice cake back..please'' He walked towards the cat creature, if he would've asked he most likely would've gave him the spare one he had.

Shunpo'ing towards the catlike creature at great speed, Tatsu attempted to snatch his rice back.
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Male

PostSubject: Re: Brushing up the Darkness(Taka)   Brushing up the Darkness(Taka) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 11:29 pm

Kuroi began chowing down on the rice cake he had stolen, taking a small bite for the man, but one large enough for him that his mouth was full. The rise was actually quite good, a decent amount of spice, and more importantly, it didn't seem drugged. The scrumptious spices he hadn't tasted before, he was rather enjoying the bite of it that he had in his mouth. Kuroi was suddenly knocked backward, he hadn't noticed the shinigami had moved. He fell backward, rolling back onto his hind legs, drawing his Zanpaktou from his sheath on his back. The katana's slick sliver blade hadn't felt combat in ages.

"My name is Kuroi Sora, and I will fight you for that delicious rice cake!"

Kuroi wasted no time, running up, and leaping up to this man's head height, and swung at him with the flat of his blade, the intention here was to get the man into the fight, the goal wasn't to get the cakes, which were worth fighting for, but rather to get the speed training out of this man who was clearly faster than he.
Back to top Go down
Takatsumaru

Takatsumaru

Male

PostSubject: Re: Brushing up the Darkness(Taka)   Brushing up the Darkness(Taka) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 10:00 pm

Tatsu eyed the creature in front of him as he devoured his onigiri, it seemed that he failed to acquire his rice ball back, his glance was jaded and it seemed that this creature wanted a fight, cracking his neck Tatsu unsheathed his zanpakuto. In his way of fighting he had to see how his enemy would attack and come up with a way to move in the least possible fashion so he could keep his stamina until the end of the fight.

The cat leaped at the samurai, a very forward move and he swung his sword, atleast he didn't actually want to harm him he was using the flat side of his blade. Taking a large step forward evading the attack launched by the cat Tatsu twirled around to face the back of the creature as he finished his blow. Quickly dropping low he proceeded to launch his foot in a sweeping method he used to trip the captain of the second division, hopefully he wouldn't hurt the cat creature too much.

Tatsu didn't want to stop it at a single sweep kick though, he used his motion to come back in his initial position, quickly unsheathing his zanpakuto and using the momentum to swing the flat of his blade towards the cat's direction at unbelievable speed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brushing up the Darkness(Taka)   Brushing up the Darkness(Taka) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brushing up the Darkness(Taka)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: Soul Society :: Seireitei-
Jump to: