The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Hollow and Shinigami's (Ten)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male
Number of Posts : 482
Job/Interests : stuff, and other stuff...
Quote : Ah swords...natures knives.
Registration Date : 2011-06-03

A Hollow and Shinigami's (Ten) Empty
PostSubject: A Hollow and Shinigami's (Ten)   A Hollow and Shinigami's (Ten) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 7:32 pm

As the sun began its decent, into the earth,the sky turned a bloodshot red, the heat from the sun, still lingered in the air, Bishamon had nearly finished his routine patrol of the area, yet again it was a slow day, no hollow's in the area, luckily it was wasn't a long shift, it only lasted for a few hours, so he didn't have to sit around bored.

Bishamon was waiting on a rooftop, in the middle of Karakura, for a team of 3 men, for some reason, the hollows of late were a lot more active at night, so they needed to get a squad of 3 lower ranked shinigami's to patrol, or one higher ranked one, but today it was 3 squad eleven meat heads, so Bishamon was not looking forward to meeting them, but he had to wait. Something was odd the three shinigami's should of been here by now, in fact, it should of been an hour ago by now, Bishamon sighed, and began to sense around the area for them.

His eyes shot open, he sensed them, but they weren't alone, something was with them, a hollow?! Bishamon was ready to join them, but something else was off "damn it!" the hollow, was in fact none other than Ren, the hollow he had met a few times, and had took a liking to, he had to hurry, these squad 11 grunts, would kill her without a second thought, they weren't that far away, "hold on Ren" and with that he jumped off the rooftop, and headed towards their position.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female
Number of Posts : 337
Job/Interests : Hobbie:Reading, Watching Bleach
Quote : Life is waunderful. Never give up on your dreams.
Registration Date : 2011-05-12

PostSubject: Re: A Hollow and Shinigami's (Ten)   A Hollow and Shinigami's (Ten) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 9:00 pm

Ren was jumping across the rooftops searching for a negative soul, or a low ranking hollow. The sun was begining to set and the sky was blood red; which was not a good sign. When she got to the edge of the roof she sensed three Shinigami heading twoared her; she was not emitting any SP but they must of sensed her when she arived from the Realm of the Hollows. Ren skidded to a halt and quickly turned to run the other way.

Ren picked up her speed and leapt off the egde of the other side of the roof. Before her hinde legs left the concreat she gathered her stringth and created Aura wings; taking off into the air she struggled trying to stay in the sky.The Shinigami were stuned by this ability but it did not stop them they too, took to the air and began to chace her. Ren's wings were shining brightly from the setting sun; blinding the Shinigami for a moment then one of them had cast a Kido spell at her. The only thing ren saw was a flash of light she tried to dogde it but it hit her in the shoulder.

With a cry in pain and a hiss of anger Ren Created her Aura Shards sending out five small ones heading for the Shinigami.
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Hollow and Shinigami's (Ten)   A Hollow and Shinigami's (Ten) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 6:44 am

Bishamon continued, hopping along the rooftops, closing in on the position of the shinigami's and who he believed was Ren, as he was only a couple of hundred metres away, he saw something strange light up the sky, like bright wings, or something like that, before he had chance to look at them some more, another light, quickly approached the winged creature, knocking it from the sky as it hit, Bishamon was sure that it was a kidou spell, but what were they shooting at, Ren doesn't have wings, or that's what he thought, regardless he had to hurry.

When he managed to close the gap, he saw them, Ren did in fact have wings, and it was the squad 11 shinigami's he sensed, Bishamon quickly used shunpo to get in front of the shinigami's and drew his blade, he quickly deflected all of the aura shards, and then turned to the shinigami's, they seemed most displeased to see Bishamon, probably something to do with the squad 11 unspoken rule about interfering, with someone's fight, "your late" Bishamon said confidently to the shinigami's, they replied as expected, explaining the about the hollow, "i see, however, this isnt your post, so leave this to me" this caused a small commotion, Bishamon sighed, it was like taking care of children "stand down! And get back to your post, or else you will have captain Enjel to deal with!" This immediately hushed them, as Bishamon's captain was a former member of their squad, it wasn't a surprise they still had a somewhat fear of him, and with that, they were gone.

Bishamon turned to Ren, "heh, sorry about that."
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Hollow and Shinigami's (Ten)   A Hollow and Shinigami's (Ten) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 5:46 pm

Ren struggled to get to her feet; her wings felt heavy then again they were made of Aura Shards. "Stupid Shinigami." She took a battle stance and faced the Shinigami only to see the three that had attacked her run off. There was a fourth Shinigami she was about to attack him when he said "Heh sorry about that." Ren's body began to relax; she regognized that voice. "Tch. They apart of your squad; Vice Capitain? You should keep a better eye on them; had you not ave inttervined they would probubly be dead." she said with a smirck on her face if he could see it. She folded in her new wings so she would not harm her friend.
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Hollow and Shinigami's (Ten)   A Hollow and Shinigami's (Ten) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 8:11 pm

Bishamon laughed as Ren said what she had to say, "why, that doesn't sound like you Ren, and no, there not from my squad" Bishamon gave an odd look over to Ren "well, i'm not officially a vice captain, i need to do a test or something" Bishamon was surprised someone like Ren knew about something like that, but he wasn't too concerned how she knew about it, she probably was friends with a few shinigami's, "so what brings you out here, it isnt like you to be so careless and get discovered by shinigami's especially of that calibre" squad 11 weren’t exactly known for their keen senses.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Hollow and Shinigami's (Ten)   A Hollow and Shinigami's (Ten) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:21 am

Ren looked away from Bisha out of embarressment. "I was consealing my SP; they must have noticed my pressence when I came from the Realm of the Hollows. What brings you here?" she asked to change the topic. She unfolded her left wing a bit to see if it was injured; luckly there were no injuries. But her shoulder was another story; her shoulder had a large gash on it she moved in closer to try to stop the bleeding by licking it.
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Hollow and Shinigami's (Ten)   A Hollow and Shinigami's (Ten) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 1:12 pm

Bishamon smiled after Ren, showed a hint of embarrassment, due to the fact she was spotted, "well, i was just doing a patrol, like most days" he sighed, he was planning on going straight back to the soul society, but he didn't mind speaking to Ren for a while, although he was quite tired, and in much need of an early night, regardless of that, Bishamon began to relax "anyway, am i going crazy, or did i see you with wings." As Bishamon looked at Ren, for an answer, he spotted, a large cut on her shoulder, "are, you alright? That doesn't look pretty."
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Hollow and Shinigami's (Ten)   A Hollow and Shinigami's (Ten) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 2:30 pm

Ren heard Bisha's question she looked at him and replied, " It will be ok. As for the.. wings." Her vision began to get fuzzy her legs started to wobble and she fell to the side. Ren fel unconcious befor she hit the ground.

Dreamstate

Ren opened her eyes she looked over to her shoulder and saw that the cut was gone. She looked around and saw that she was in the sky. Strands of clouds were passing by her, Ren looked at her back and saw the Aura wings flaping gracefully. She was flying gracefully, Ren laughed with exitment she picked up speed and was soaring threw the sky. She looked down and saw a vast lake, she tucked her wings down and droped like a rock getting closer to the water.

At the last second she opened her wing and flew across the water, she put her paw down close to the water and let it drag along feeling the cool water.

Realworld

Ren awoke to someone calling her name, she looked around to see who it was.
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Hollow and Shinigami's (Ten)   A Hollow and Shinigami's (Ten) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 3:31 pm

Bishamon looked up at Ren, as she began to look odd, and then she started swaying side to side, until she lost consciousness, Bishamon quickly ran over to Ren, "hey Ren get up" he placed his hand on Ren, and shacked her slightly, as he once again, told her to get up, after about a minute or two of her lying down, motionless on the ground, until she woke up.

Bishamon smiled "you gotta stop passing out on me, i might start blaming myself" he said, as he gave a small chuckle. "So, i take it. That still hurts?" He asked calmly, as he pointed to the cut on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Hollow and Shinigami's (Ten)   A Hollow and Shinigami's (Ten) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 3:41 pm

Ren looked at Bisha confused, What still hurts? she thought. Just then she felt a sting in her should biteing back a cry of pain she closed her eyes tight and remembered what had happened. "Yeah it still hurts. And don't go blameing yourself. It was just bad timing." she said gritting her teeth. She tried to get up but her legs would not move.
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Hollow and Shinigami's (Ten)   A Hollow and Shinigami's (Ten) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 3:57 pm

It didn't appear that Ren was too injured, but none the less, she was still hurt, "don't try and get up, i could use a sit down, anyway" Bishamon then sat down next to Ren, and looked up at the stars, and let out a deep yawn, "so, about those wings, what are they exactly?" Bishamon kept looking, at the stars, as he waited for Ren's answer, he didn't really care too much, but it was a way to make conversation, and Ren was good company.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Hollow and Shinigami's (Ten)   A Hollow and Shinigami's (Ten) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 4:10 pm

Ren let out a small chuckle. "The wings are made up of Aura Shards. So if anything happens to one of them then I can just make another. What's it like to be a Shinigami Bisha? she asked. Ren wanted to know what it was like she was sure that Bisha wanted to know what it was like to be a hollow aswell.

She looked up at the stars, hey were shining so brightly to night and so was the moon. Ren loved the night sky looking at it she began to hum a song from her past.

Hold me tight Konna omoi nara
Dareka wo suki ni naru kimochi
Shiritaku Nakatta yo
I love you Mune ni komiageru
Fuyuzora ni sakebitai
Ima sugu kimi ni Aitai yo

(Hold me tight- if this is how it feels
I didn't want to know
What it was like to be in love with someone
I love you- the feeling wells up in my chest
I want to shout to the wintery sky
"I want to see you right now")

Ooc: I donot owen this song Link: http://www.animelyrics.com/anime/fullmoon/eternalsnow.htm
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Hollow and Shinigami's (Ten)   A Hollow and Shinigami's (Ten) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 5:03 pm

Bishamon still didn't fully understand this Aura stuff, that she spoke of, but he just associated it with spiritual pressure, to make things easier, he then stared at Ren, as she asked him an odd question, 'what is it like to be a shinigami?' The bluntness, and strangeness of the question, caught him completely off guard. "Well, i suppose it’s just like a job, and we get swords as payment" Bishamon looked up at the stars once again, and let his thoughts wander, he then remembered the time, when Ren changed and began to fight him, he thought he might as well, bring it up. "So, have you noticed anything odd, lately?" A vague question could have meant anything, like the weather, or something like that, but if that had, happened again, she might bring it up.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Hollow and Shinigami's (Ten)   A Hollow and Shinigami's (Ten) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 9:35 am

Ren looked at Bisha confused, what did he mean by "Noticed anything odd?". "Are we talking about anything in general or me?" she asked. Suddenly she pounced on Bisha, in a playful way. Then she said,"If it is me that you are worried about I haven't changed, and I never will. We friends Bisha, about that night though. It felt that you were hiding something from me, but if you think you should keep it to yourself then that's ok with me." Looking down at Bisha she could almost see something that she was not supposed to see.

"I want to give you something. This way we will always remenber eachother." She unfolded her wing and took hold of one of the "feathers" and took a small peice off and placed it down beside Bisha.
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Hollow and Shinigami's (Ten)   A Hollow and Shinigami's (Ten) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 9:51 am

Well, if anything has happened, like before, she can't remember, Bishamon thought it was about time she knew, this could be a wrong move, but she had a right to know "well, you see..." Bishamon was interrupted, as Ren began to speak of friendship. Bishamon didn't value friendship that much, he thought of it more of a pain than anything, to him, there are people he likes, and people he doesn't, that was his way of seeing things, but he didn't want to tell Ren that, so he took the feather, and put it in his pocket, "erm thanks" he threw Ren a smile, and then his expression changed, to a more serious one.

"Listen, i don't know if you know this or not, but you seem to have another side to you. I don't know how to explain it, but on that day, my injuries were caused by you" he decided to leave the part out about her killing a soul.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Hollow and Shinigami's (Ten)   A Hollow and Shinigami's (Ten) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 10:12 am

Bisha's words were muffled to Ren but almost as if she had a heart it just stopped. "Could you say that again? I don't think I heard you right." she asked. Ren backed up her eyes wide takeing in short gasps. T-this can't be true. Tears were forming in her eyes, It can't be true! We're friends Bisha why would I hurt you? I-I. I don't remember anything." She closed her eyes and looked away she could feel Bisha's eyes on her.

She was near the egde of the rooftop, "Just stay away from me!" she souted as she jumped off the roof and unfolded her wings. The building they were on was pretty tall Ren could not keep herself in the air untill. Flap your wings Ren-chan! Ren flaped her wings hard before she could hit the ground she new that she was flying whaen she saw Bisha below her. She took off in the cold night.
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Hollow and Shinigami's (Ten)   A Hollow and Shinigami's (Ten) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 10:39 am

Bishamon stood up, as he watched Ren fly off, he would be lying, if he didn't expect Ren, to have a reaction, but he certainly didn't expect something, like that, he realised that it wasn't a good idea, bringing it up, he scratched the back of his head, "great, now i feel bad." He didn't want to think about it, but in truth, he was glad that he could go back to the soul society now, even though, that made him sound like an awful person.

"I will say sorry next time i see her" he said, trying to make it up to himself, and then left, heading back to the soul society.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Hollow and Shinigami's (Ten)   A Hollow and Shinigami's (Ten) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Hollow and Shinigami's (Ten)
Page 1 of 1