The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Helping out a hollow (Ten)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male
Number of Posts : 482
Job/Interests : stuff, and other stuff...
Quote : Ah swords...natures knives.
Registration Date : 2011-06-03

Helping out a hollow (Ten) Empty
PostSubject: Helping out a hollow (Ten)   Helping out a hollow (Ten) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 3:10 pm

Training in the world of the living was quite refreshing, the open fields were an ideal situation for a quick training session, however no shinigami's were willing to spar with him; so he decided to have a solo training session, he did bring two wooden swords in case anyone did reconsider, however he wasn’t too bothered either way, he picked up the two wooden swords and started swinging them both up and down, up and down, he done this for about a minute, and then suddenly stopped, to let the gentle breeze hit him; it was a great relief from the blistering hot sun, the cold sweat on his face felt great.

Right i better get back to work, he took a few deep breaths and was about to start his swings again but stopped, he looked around, what was that? He thought he had sensed something, but then ignored it and got back to work, until he sensed the same thing again, what is that? i feel like i have sensed it before, who does that spiritual pressure belong too? Ren!? "Ren? Is that you?!"
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female
Number of Posts : 337
Job/Interests : Hobbie:Reading, Watching Bleach
Quote : Life is waunderful. Never give up on your dreams.
Registration Date : 2011-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Helping out a hollow (Ten)   Helping out a hollow (Ten) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 6:14 pm

Ren was watching Bisha Training by himself. Maybe I should give him a "Paw". she thought laughing at her joke silently. "Ren? Is that you?" Bisha called out. That was scary. She came out of hidding and walked up to Bisha. "Did you hear me laughing? Also what are you doing?" she asked. She looked at the two wooden swords and took a guessing question. "Is it ok if I spare with you?"

Ren waited for a reply. Walking about ten yards away from Bisha and took her battle stance.
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

PostSubject: Re: Helping out a hollow (Ten)   Helping out a hollow (Ten) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 6:38 pm

Bishamon chuckled as he whipped the sweat off of his forehead, laughing? He thought to himself "errm no...You give of a unique presence" he smiled at Ren "well i am training, i have some spare time on my hand so i thought why not." He once again let the breeze hit him, he was wondering what Ren was doing here but he thought of it too much of a bother to ask, he yawned and then started to swing his swords again until Ren asked him an unexpected question "Is it ok if I spare with you?" He gave a surprised look at Ren, he never expected her to ask him that question; however he was in need of a sparring partner, but sparring with a hollow? That was unheard of, but it did peak his interest "well if you want" Bishamon grabbed both of his wooden swords firmly "i will give you the first move, come at me with the intent to kill." He then got into a fighting stance and waited for Ren's attack.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Helping out a hollow (Ten)   Helping out a hollow (Ten) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 5:56 pm

Ren smiled. Attack with the intent to kill. That will be dificult sinse he is not a hollow, but I'll give it a shot. she thought. Charging at Bisha she ran in zigzags to confuse him. With her claws extended she came on his left side and lashed at his arm. When she did that she jumped back and saw that she only grazed it. The wound looked more like a scratch than a fatel wound. With a hiss of frustration she waited for Bisha to make his move.
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

PostSubject: Re: Helping out a hollow (Ten)   Helping out a hollow (Ten) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 3:15 pm

Bishamon steadied himself as he was waiting for Ren's attack, he let his mind wander for a second to become calm, and as soon as he did he snapped back into focus and watched as Ren began to zigzag. A smile grew on Bishamon's face, for someone who isnt a fighter, her starting move is pretty good, Bishamon just managed to move his arm in time, the strike still landed but it wasn't anything serious. He kept his eyes on Ren as she jumped back to create distance between them, ok my turn. The small, sly grin once again grew on his face.

Bishamon dashed towards Ren, when he closed the gap he spun around Ren, now he was behind her; the ideal place to be for someone with a body shape like Ren, he then swung both of his swords down, hard, aiming for her back.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Helping out a hollow (Ten)   Helping out a hollow (Ten) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 6:09 pm

Ren watched as Bisha made his move he came at her. She brought her claws up to scratch him but she missed. She truned around quickly. Bisha was right on top of her bringing the swoard down. Thinking quickly she stood on her hind legs and took hold of the wooden blade. She bit down so hard the the wood brock in two. Jumping back she saw the extint of the damage. "Heh. Oops. Sorry about that Bisha."
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

PostSubject: Re: Helping out a hollow (Ten)   Helping out a hollow (Ten) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 6:22 pm

Bishamon looked at the split wooden sword, and let out a slight chuckle "i didn't expect that" he threw the broken sword away, now he only had the one sword; Bishamon did wield two swords, and that's what suited him best, however one sword wasn't alien to him, "well i suppose i have a free hand now" he pointed his finger at Ren "Bakudo 1...Sai" he said it in the most calmest of voices, it wouldn't seem like it was an attack, but it was.

Ren's front legs were locked behind her, Bishamon then charged grabbing the sword with two hand, and then preferomed a wide swing right to left, but stopped halfway through it, it was a feint, he then launched his right foot upwards, he was aiming to kick Ren's jaw, the move had a considerable amount of power in it, and he timed it perfectly, it would be hard to dodge. He didn't want to hurt Ren, but if she wanted to truly become stronger she would have to take some damage to do that.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Helping out a hollow (Ten)   Helping out a hollow (Ten) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 11:54 am

Ren braced herself for Bisha's attack but nothing came. Suddenly her legs went numb and she began to fall forward. Then it seemed that everything was in slow motion. Bisha came toward her he brought his wooden blade to her she went to bite it like the last time but she got a kick to the jaw. She felt her jaws snap shut and the kick sent her flying up.

While in the air she shook her self and created ten Aura shards. Remembering what Dray had said she made eight small one for defence and two big ones for an attack. She launched one of the big ones to Bisha to see what he would do.Man he kicks hard! Let's see what he does now.
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

PostSubject: Re: Helping out a hollow (Ten)   Helping out a hollow (Ten) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 12:15 pm

Bishamon's kick connected, good, that felt like a good connection a smirk grew on his face as he readied himself for a follow up strike, he gripped the sword, ready to jump into action, but then he saw Ren create about ten shards of sorts, what are they? Some kind of cero? One of the larger ones where launched at Bishamon i take it these larger ones are for attacking, and the other's are for defence, heh quite clever Bishamon prepared himself, and struck the Aura shard with his blade, maybe not the smartest idea, but this was a spar, and he didn't really see the fun in simply dodging.

Ren's attack had a considerable amount of power in it, Bishamon flew back; he managed to escape a serious hit but the power of the shot that hit his sword sent him flying, he stumbled back, but managed to regain his balance. Bishamon's arm’s where slightly numb. He stayed back for a moment to give his arms chance to recover, he looked at Ren if one of those hit, it won't be pretty, i didn't want to use this, but she isn't leaving me much choice, Bishamon gripped his sword and then used shunpo, this brought him behind Ren in an instant, he then swung his sword down like a hammer aiming for Ren's back.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Helping out a hollow (Ten)   Helping out a hollow (Ten) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 3:43 pm

The big Aura Shard was powerful no doubt about it. Ren watch as Bisha was thrown back by its power. She was falling to the ground so she used the small Aura Shards to protect her frome the fall. Whan she landed the spell the made her front legs go numb had worn off. She looked up and saw that Bisha was not there.

She sensed Bishas Aura behind her she turnd around quickly. By doing so she saw a wooden blade coming down on her. She stopped it by riseing her right paw. The was a loud smack. She jumped away from Bisha. When she landed she felt a sharp pain in her front right paw. Ren winced in pain. This is not good. she thought. She started to make the smaller Shards to circle around her.
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

PostSubject: Re: Helping out a hollow (Ten)   Helping out a hollow (Ten) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 4:18 pm

The echo of the clash between Ren's paw and the wooden sword filled the air, even Bishamon winced slightly "that had to hurt" he noticed Ren hobble a bit, not surprising really that was a hard strike. He watched Ren surrounded herself in more of those shards, a small smirk grew on his face "i think it's about time we end this" his voice was full of confidents, with Ren's injuries, it would be extremely difficult to dodge, however charging straight at her could prove to be a fatal mistake.

Bishamon analysed the shards, he made sure to stay weary of them, i can only do this one more time, "Bakudo 5! Senko!" a blinding light emitted from Bishamon, without skipping a beat he jumped high, and then turned his sword so the hilt was pointing at Ren, he forced it down with a lot of force, his aim was to it Ren on the back of the head, if he done this with the point of the sword it could cause a lot of damage, and that was not what he wanted to do.

Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Helping out a hollow (Ten)   Helping out a hollow (Ten) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 4:36 pm

Bisha used another Kido spell. Ren saw nothing but a blinding light she decided to use Aura to sense where Bisha had gone to. It was to late to relize that he was behind her. She felt something hit the back of her head hard. Ren groaned as she began to fall forward. Her vision was getting fuzzy. She looked up and saw something in the far distance. It looked like a cat. She could barly hear what it had said. "You did great, Ren-chan."

Ren fell to the ground unable to see anything else.
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

PostSubject: Re: Helping out a hollow (Ten)   Helping out a hollow (Ten) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 5:07 pm

The hit connected, but Bishamon's grin turned into a more concerned look, "Ren? Hey, are you alright?" Bishamon placed his hand on her and gave her a little shake, there was no sign of movement from her, Bishamon tensed up and quickly checked if there was a pulse, he let out a sigh of relief, he then nervously rubbed the back of his head "well, this isn't good, i can't ask a shinigami to help me out, they would probably just kill her, and i have no idea how to help a hollow" he let out a nervous chuckle "well i can't just leave her."

Bishamon then sat down in the long thick grass, and pulled out a bottle sake from his pocket and began to drink, as he waited for Ren to awake, he let the breeze hit him again, and smiled i'm getting stronger, i can feel it.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Helping out a hollow (Ten)   Helping out a hollow (Ten) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 5:40 pm

Dream state

Ren was in a dark room. She got up and looked around confused she called out,"Hello?!" it echoed. There was no one there. Something moved in the shadows. Ren braced herself the figure rushed at her Ren closed her eyes. The figure jumped over her. When she opened them she looked down for some reason. There was a black cat with a hite head and it had yellow eyes. "Hello, Ren-chan. It has been awhile." Rens eyes widened with shock. "Who are you? And where am I?!" she asked.

"You really don't remember me, Ren-chan? It's me Mesu-chan. And you are in your mind." Ren just stared at the cat. This is my mind? How does this cat know my name? She heard a low growl from behind her. Ren looked back and saw theFigure from before. It charged at Ren suddenly there was a sphear of water that had engulfed it. "Don't worry Ren-chan it won't hurt as long as it is inside the sphear. You should wake up now your Friend is worried."
End Dream State [/i]

Ren woke up. Her head was throbing like crazy. She looked up and saw Bisha Drinking something from a bottle. "Did you have to hit me so hard Bisha?" she asked bluntly.
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

PostSubject: Re: Helping out a hollow (Ten)   Helping out a hollow (Ten) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 5:53 pm

Bishamon watched as Ren was mumbling in her sleep, "so hollow's dream eh?" He took a large gulp from his bottle to finish it off, he then placed it down, and looked up at the sky, it was already getting dark Ren better wake up soon, it won't be good for her if another shinigami comes looking for me, he let out a loud yawn, and then closed his eyes; watching Ren sleep like that did make him sleepy somewhat, he was just on the verge of going a sleep until he heard "Did you have to hit me so hard Bisha?" his eyes slowly opened, and he saw Ren standing there.

"Heh sorry about that" he stood up and took a deep breath, "well, you seem fine now, so i think i should get going, it won't be good for either of us if any shinigami show up," he began to walk off, and then turned back to Ren and threw her a smile "this was fun Ren, your strong" this wasn't a lie to make her feel better, he did think with more practise she could become truly strong.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Helping out a hollow (Ten)   Helping out a hollow (Ten) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 9:12 am

Ren looked at Bisha her paw still throbing. The words that he said were unexpected. She cuckled as she lifted her injered paw off the ground, "Strong enough for a rank 0 hollow? I can feel that I'm slowly getting stronger each passing day." Looking at Bisha she was greatful to him for helping her with training. I'm getting closer to my goal.I will not give up. she thought.Trying to bow Ren thanked Bisha for his help and appoligized if she was rude. She turned and started to leave.

Ren came to a sudden stop. "Wait. Bisha! Take this!" Ren created a single small Aura Shard. Catching it in her mouth she walked over to Bisha and gave it to him. "Thank you for helping me. This way if you have some of my Aura with you; you'll never forget me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Helping out a hollow (Ten)   Helping out a hollow (Ten) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Helping out a hollow (Ten)
Page 1 of 1