The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Raichon (Hollow)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Raichon (Hollow) Empty
PostSubject: Raichon (Hollow)   Raichon (Hollow) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 9:58 pm

Name: Raichon (Human Name was Daniel Evern)

Height: 7'2"

Weight: 616 lbs

Appearance: Raichon is a massive, six-legged, black lion, with a mouth unnaturally wide on his mask. His sleek black coat is broken only by a streak of white in his mane and his mask, the former of which there is no explanation for. His mask is much like a lion's face, with a few exceptions. One, instead of a large snout like a lion would half, his looks as if it was sawed in half, with his razor-sharp teeth always showing. His eyes are simply pits, as befits a Hollow, and his actual hole is on his chest, just below where his neck connects to his body.

Personality: Raichon, since he is still in his bestial form, very primal in the way he does things. If he sees an easy meal, he goes for it, and whenever he has the chance, he opposes those who would hunt his 'pack'. (Fellow Hollows, etc.) He is prone to extreme rage if he is wounded or something else of the sort, and this is accompanied by a large disregard for his safety and recklessness. When he isn't angry, or feeding, or fighting, he often simply wanders, looking for a better place for him to have his next meal.

History: Daniel Evern was born to a wealthy family in Japan, and since the day he was born, he was frequently travelling with his parents. He matured on the road, and received an education at home, because he was never in one place long enough to enroll in a real school. The Evern family was in charge of an extremely powerful company, known simply as 'Evernmore', and its number one business was simple; it created weapons for the military. Daniel quickly found himself being prepared by his father, starting at the young age of ten, to take over the company, following the death of his mother not even a year before.

Daniel, though, resented this life. He wished only to life a 'normal' life, to make friends, go to a public school, even to join a sport of some kind. However, his father was not the type to be persuaded by anyone to change his mind, except from time to time by his wife before she had died, and so he was forced to live the life his father wanted him to live. He hated the man for it, and worked constantly to distance himself from his father. However, at the age of sixteen, something horrible occurred; Daniel's father crashed in his private jet on his way to Tokyo.

Because of this, young Daniel was now the heir to Evernmore, and only at the age of, as stated before, sixteen. This, though, did not sit well with him, and, wanting nothing more to do with the company, appointed one of his father's closest advisers to head up the company in Daniel's stead. Then, he left and moved off with his 'nanny', hired long ago by Daniel's father, and who had grown to actually love him like her own son. They settled into a small town out away from any major cities, and finally, Daniel, although he was, by the time he finally accomplished all of this, seventeen, was able to join a public school, as he had always dreamed of.

It was nothing like he had thought it would be, though, and, before he knew it, he had fallen in love with a girl named Alexis Key, a foreign student from America, where Daniel's father had been born. His Senior Year in high school passed quickly, and then he proposed to Alexis; and was quickly denied. Enraged, and with his heartbroken, he finally snapped, the pressure of his life having built up on him far too high. He, at the age of 20, took a knife and stabbed Alexis to death. Then, distraught over what he had done, he killed himself as well. He had nothing else to live for, he believed, and although he was mourned by some, he was also quickly forgotten.

Yet, this was not to be the end of Daniel's journey. Instead, his spirit was quickly devoured by a Hollow, and he found himself reborn in Hueco Mundo as Raichon, with no memory of who he once was and with only one thing on his mind; an overwhelming, overpowering hunger for souls. So, Raichon began to journey, and to devour souls and kill. He quickly found that he enjoyed the violence, especially when he fought with the 'stinging humans'. (Superhumans, Shinigami, Quincy, etc., as he was not yet smart enough as a Hollow to be as intelligent as he had been in life.) It has not yet even been a year, but for him, it does not matter. All that does is his hunger, and he will do anything and everything to satisfy it.

Each character gets 60 points to assign to either:

Spirit Power: 15

Speed: 20

Technique: 10

Fighting Skill: 15

Custom Hollow Abilities -

Ability 1: Raging Carga (Raging Charge)

Description: This ability is quite straightforward; Raichon leaks Reiatsu until it encases him in a kind of armor, and then he charges recklessly at his enemy. If he connects, the Reiatsu used in the attack discharges, causing, obviously, damage. If he misses, the Spiritual Energy simply absorbs once more into his body.

Ability 2: Agujas de Sangre (Blood Needles)

Description: When this ability is used, Raichon's mane turns from fir into dark-reddish looking metallic needles, infused with his Reiatsu, and can then be fired sporadically as he moves, simply shooting from wherever they are in a wide spray. The fir grows back very quickly, but after all of the fir in his mane has been used up, he cannot use the ability again for a few minutes to give the fir time to grow back. (It doesn't grow back 'instantly'.)

Ability 3: Rugido del León (Roar of the Lion)

Description: Once used, this ability is, quite simply, brutal but efficient. Raichon charges his Reiatsu inside of his mouth as he takes a large breath, although it doesn't form into an orb or anything of the sort, and simply seems to emanate from somewhere inside of his body. Then, Raichon roars, and a massive, concussive soundwave emits from his mouth, with all of the Reiatsu having discharged into it to give it its damage-dealing capabilities. Aside from dealing 'AOE' damage, the ability also contains a blast of condensed air to attempt to knock weaker foes off balance.

Raichon charges his reiatsu inside as he takes a large breath. When Raichon roars a massive concussive soundwave emits from his mouth. All of the reiatsu discharges allowing it to give physical damage, aside from dealing 'COE' sound damage. The blast of condensed can knock weaker foes off balance.

(This is an alt of shinjo97, if my username, 'shenjo97', wasn't obvious enough. Don't know if I still need to include an RP Sample, so let me know if I do, and I'll get it up as quickly as possible.)

Last edited by shenjo97 on Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

Raichon (Hollow) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raichon (Hollow)   Raichon (Hollow) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 12:56 am

A lengthy history to say the least.I'm still fuzzy at to if a spirit eaten by a hollow makes someone a hollow.

That aside ability 3 sounds very similar to cero. But you say it's not a continuous stream. So it is shotgun like dispersal?
Back to top Go down

Raichon (Hollow) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raichon (Hollow)   Raichon (Hollow) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 8:13 am

When Inoue's brother's spirit was devoured, he became a Hollow. That's where I got that from.

And yes, the third ability is more like a shotgun, and is also about twelve times weaker than a Cero. It's meant to make up for the second ability, also ranged, and its sporadic firing, since Ability 3 is more direct.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

Raichon (Hollow) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raichon (Hollow)   Raichon (Hollow) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 1:40 pm

Yeah that's one of those Anime canon vs Manga canon issues. That aside I just wanted to clear up the confusing wording; so others can better understand how the attack looks when used.

Unless any objections I guess dub thee approved. I'll wait an hour or two to see if anyone says yea or naye.
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male
Number of Posts : 863
Job/Interests : That's Officer DarkMaster to you, buddy.
Quote : I'm afraid of the dark.
Registration Date : 2010-07-18

Raichon (Hollow) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raichon (Hollow)   Raichon (Hollow) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 1:49 pm

I'm with Arawn in that your 3rd ability is pretty much a cero attack. Understanding that you want your lion to have a "roaring" technique, I would see a sort of sound wave technique.

Last edited by DarkMaster on Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Will

Will

Male
Number of Posts : 202
Registration Date : 2010-11-24

Raichon (Hollow) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raichon (Hollow)   Raichon (Hollow) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 1:51 pm

I also have also voiced my opinions in the cbox but in short Agree with DM
Back to top Go down

Raichon (Hollow) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raichon (Hollow)   Raichon (Hollow) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 3:49 pm

That was originally what I was going for, and that's basically what it is, except I decided I wanted it to be the color of his Reiatsu and to have more force behind it. However, if it will just be better for it to be a straight-on soundwave type attack, I can make the edits and have it changed pretty quickly.

Edit: Alright, so the 3rd Ability has been changed.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

Raichon (Hollow) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raichon (Hollow)   Raichon (Hollow) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 5:30 pm

Edited your edit (it's in red). Last question do you want it as AoE (Area of Effect; a shockwave in every direction around you) or do you wish it to be CoE?(Cone of effect; a breath weapon like a flame thrower and more directional)
Back to top Go down

Raichon (Hollow) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raichon (Hollow)   Raichon (Hollow) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 5:40 pm

Now that I think about it, I'd rather it be a CoE.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

Raichon (Hollow) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raichon (Hollow)   Raichon (Hollow) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 6:06 pm

Done then. APPROVED.

Current Rank - 0
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Raichon (Hollow) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raichon (Hollow)   Raichon (Hollow) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raichon (Hollow)
Page 1 of 1