The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Friend or Foe? (solo)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male
Number of Posts : 482
Job/Interests : stuff, and other stuff...
Quote : Ah swords...natures knives.
Registration Date : 2011-06-03

Friend or Foe? (solo) Empty
PostSubject: Friend or Foe? (solo)   Friend or Foe? (solo) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 4:35 pm

A dull day in the town of Karakura, the grey clouds filled the sky, not allowing the sun to show itself, there was a slight breeze but not enough to make it cold, the temperature reflected the weather, it wasn't hot or cold, the weather was in a stand still for most of the day, the clouds didn't seem to be moving, it was approaching midday, but for all Bishamon knew it could of been early morning or late day.

Bishamon was once again stuck on doing a routine patrol of the town, he didn't understand why he was always the one to get picked, luckily on his patrols he didn't have too many hollow's to deal with and he always had some sake to pass the time. Bishamon was relaxing on the top of a small building, he had just finished his first bottle of sake and was about to reach for another, however a surge of spiritual pressure filled the air, Bishamon stood up and looked around, there! he jumped off the building and made his way to the source of the energy, as he got closer he felt the presence of more hollow's appear, he stopped for a second and tried sensing them again, his eyes widened in shock, five of them?! How’s that possible, he thought, but he didn't have much time to ponder over it he would just have to go and see.

He got to small alleyway, where he detected the hollow. Bishamon looked around in disbelief, there was nothing there, he punched the wall "what the hell is going on?!" He humped on the top of a nearby roof, and stood there, and tried searching for the hollow's again, he felt them, but it wasn't the same ones, but they were defiantly hollow's about three this time, he then went to the energy source, faster this time. Bishamon came across a junk yard, and then he heard a hollow screech, without thinking he drew both of his zanpakuto's and dashed towards it, the hollow wasn't anything too special it did have a considerable amount of spiritual pressure, but as long as Bishamon kept his distance, and wore it down it wasn't going to be too difficult, he took his stance and calmed himself, but he quickly realised that the other two hollow's he sensed were gone, he looked around to see if he could find them; which was a mistake as the hollow he was confronting, charged towards his and swung a fist straight to Bishamon he couldn't avoid it, it was to close, it was going to hit, so he just closed his eyes and prepared for the worst.

Bishamon stood there with his eyes closed and his body tensed waiting for the hollow's devastating blow, however it didn't come, he opened his eyes to see what happened, a shocked expression grew on his face, stood in front of him was a man or what appeared to be a man, wearing all black, not a shinigami uniform however, a sleevless tank top and black fingerless leather gloves, he had dark blonde hair and he stood slightly taller than Bishamon, but Bishamon wasn't looking at the man's appearance, he was staring in disbelief as the man stopped the hollow's punch with his hand; the hollws fist was about ten time the size of his, but he stopped it with ease, and then quickly with his right hand pushed the hollow's arm off to the side, and then he used what appeared to be shunpo to get right up to the hollows mask, and then he punched the hollow, a simple punch shattered the mask, Bishamon stood there speechless, as the man landed and faced Bishamon, his voice was dark and sharp "that was pathetic" he was talking about Bishamon's attempt to fight the hollow "i purposely left that one for you, after you looked so frustrated that you missed the last few."Bishamon returned the man’s cold stare with one of his own "i take it you’re not human, with moves like that, i would go as far as to say you are a shinigami" the man gave a thin lipped smile "you would be correct, my name is Takeshi Sato...rouge shinigami" Takeshi let out a sinister chuckle.

Rouge?! Bishamon's tensed up "so...are you going to try and kill me?" Takeshi smiled, "i wasn't planning on doing so, but now that you mention it, that seems like a fun idea" Bishamon jumped back to make some distance between them, he didn't want to fight; especially now he had seen this man stop a hollow's attack with his bare hand. He drew his zanpakuto's and waited for his attack, Takeshi scratched the back of his head "well considering you don't seem to be that strong, how about, errm i don't use my zanpakuto" this was a suprising propasistion to say the least, but Takeshi was a man who didn't fight against people weaker than him without giving them an advantage. Bishamon was a bit annoyed by this man's cockiness, however he knew he could probably back it up, he smirked "well i wouldn't recommend it, but i will happily oblige" Bishamon dashed towards him, and once he closed the gap he crouched down, and raised his left blade towards Takeshi's throat, and his right blade aiming for his stomach. A smirk appeared on Takeshi's face, good, at least he skilled with the blade but...Takeshi caught Bishamon's right arm before his blade could reach his stomach, and then he flicked his left hand which brushed Bishamon's left blade just passed his throat. His smirk grew to a grin; he then smashed his right knee into, Bishamon's stomach, and then followed up with two left jabs to his face, and then a roundhouse kick to the side of Bishamon's head. Bishamon flew off doing multiple rolls until he crashed into a heap of scrap metal, Takeshi gave a mocking smile as he waited for Bishamon to get to his feet.

Bishamon slowly raised himself off the ground, he managed to get too his feet, and then whipped the blood from his mouth off of his face, and then he spat out some more blood; probably from when Takeshi's knee crashed into his stomach, i thought this guy was strong, but i didn't think he was this strong, i couldn't even see that kick coming, Bishamon once again rushed towards him, doing continues swipes with his blades, but there were easily avoided by Takeshi as he skipped backward, but then Takeshi's back hit a wall, Bishamon saw his chance and with both blades he tried to aim for both sides of Takeshi's neck, but he saw it coming an ducked, now the two blades made an 'X' shape he jumped upwards leading with his fist and drove it into Bishamon's jaw, Bishamon's head jolted back as blood flew out of his mouth, he stumbled backwards but didn't go down, he was still in a daze and Takeshi saw this and quickly ran towards Bishamon, he was at the right side of Bishamon still running, and their eyes met as they crossed, but Takeshi right fist followed him and hit Bishamon's face, hard, Bishamon flew to the ground, Takeshi slowly walked towards Bishamon laughing "well i suppose you’re a better warm up than a hollow, i will give you that much, but now you die."

He stood over Bishamon's grounded body and he was about to draw his sword to finish Bishamon off, but he Bishamon quickly sat up leading with his right blade aiming for Takeshi's throat, he was surprised, he thought he knocked him out after that punch. Takeshi managed to jump back just before it impaled him, however he did sustain a small cut on the side of his cheek, he touched his cheek to check if there was blood, and there was "haha! it's been a while since someone has done that to me, congratulations!" He turned his attention back on Bishamon but he was gone, Takeshi's eyes widened and then he saw Bishamon below as he drove both of his blades into Takeshi's stomach, he spat out blood and grunted in pain, and then drew his own zanpakuto and swung at Bishamon aiming for the side of his neck, his eyes widened, he let go of his swords and used shunpo to escape, he then chuckled "i thought you weren’t going to use that sword of yours" Takeshi pulled out the two blades that where in his stomach, he let out a loud grunt, and then threw the blades back to Bishamon, and then he sheathed his own, and let out a painful laugh "heh...your right" he then stood there for a moment and then a smirk came to his face "i have an idea, i don't like breaking my word, so how about you pay me a visit at my place and i will help you get stronger" he didn't wait for an answer, and used shunpo to get to Bishamon and gave him a small piece of paper; it had an address on it "but..." Bishamon looked up and he was gone, he sheathed his swords and laughed and fell to his knees, panting for breath "i guess...it wouldn't hurt" he then got to his feet and let out a weak breath, "Takeshi, i'm going to have to check him out when i get back to the soul society."
Back to top Go down

Friend or Foe? (solo)
Page 1 of 1