The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A new friend (solo)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Denno

Denno

Male
Number of Posts : 284
Job/Interests : You do not want to know
Quote : The way to claim the future lies with our past.
Registration Date : 2010-05-26

A new friend (solo) Empty
PostSubject: A new friend (solo)   A new friend (solo) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 4:52 pm

Something was being noisy, something just would not stop being annoying, knock it out you idiot Lavi thought, whoever it was that was making so much noise, must have lost their mind, who in their right mind would make that kind of noise "Lavi..." now someone was calling out to him *can't a guy get some sleep around here* he thought to himself, but the noise continued "wake up!" Lavi felt a hit on him, and then woke up in a set, he was now sitting up, he looked around the room, but there was nothing to see, and the noise was also gone, had it all just been a dream, just an annoying fabric of his imagination, he closed his eyes and sighed, so much was on his mind lately, he really needed something to take his mind off stuff, but that damn necklace just would not keep out of his mind, he had to find it, he was supposed to give it to that guy quite a few days ago now, but Lavi just could not find it, and now he did not have the courage to stand up to meet him, he did not have it after all, so what could he do, but as long as he remained inside the walls of seretei or in the company of others he should be safe from harm.
Lavi opened his eyes again, but what meet his eye was... surprising, it was a small little guy, roughly the size of a normal toy plushy, he had dark hair, in the light it looked kinda black, instead of hands he had paws like a cat, and exactly the same for the feet, the eyes was a clear yellow color, but one of the things that stood out the most had to be the ears, at the top of its head it had cat ears, furry little ears, and he just stood on Lavi's lap and waved at him "good morning sleepy head" the little guy was smiling very happy, Lavi did not say anything, he was stunned in surprise by this little guy, the little guy stopped smiling, and got a bit more angry face "when someone says good morning to you, the least you could do is answer?" Lavi got himself out of his daze "good morning" the little guy began smiling again "I am Haru, nice to meet you" Lavi was not really sure about this one "just what the hell are you" Lavi poked to Haru on the top of the head, Haru really seemed to like it tough "ah yea that sure is nice" Lavi took his finger back, and still looked questioning on the Haru "you did not answer my question" Haru looked up at Lavi "me? Well I am... I am... Well I am not really sure what I am, but I know I am supposed to be with you Lavi" Lavi was a little surprised that Haru knew his name before he had even mentioned it, but so much had happened lately, so it really did not seem like it was that unlikely after all.
Haru floated off Lavi's lap and flew up to his head "you really look like you are worried about something, is it about that from the other day" Lavi though back a little, that person he had heard when he was walking around seretei, it was Haru he had heard back then "it has nothing to do with that, leave that alone, it is not something I am going to worry about anymore, the necklace is not my problem, I do not have it anymore, and it is not like it was his to begin with anyways" Lavi stood up, and took a little time to get changed into his uniform "I am 18th seat of the 11th squad, I have more pressing matters then looking for some stupid necklace" Haru let out a small nyaa sound like a cat while observing Lavi, Lavi then made his way to the door, of the room, he did not know the time, but the entire talk had not gotten him in a better mood, Haru followed him, floating in the air behind Lavi, though what had happened was only really clear to Lavi, to anyone that would have walked by, it would just have seemed as if he talked to himself, as he was the only one that would have heard or seen Haru.
Back to top Go down

A new friend (solo)
Page 1 of 1