The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New friend (After New Guy, anyone is welcome)

Go down 
+3
Stratus
Bishamon Saitou
Tenshineko
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female
Number of Posts : 337
Job/Interests : Hobbie:Reading, Watching Bleach
Quote : Life is waunderful. Never give up on your dreams.
Registration Date : 2011-05-12

New friend (After New Guy, anyone is welcome) Empty
PostSubject: New friend (After New Guy, anyone is welcome)   New friend (After New Guy, anyone is welcome) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 5:50 pm

Next Day

Ren woke from her sleep the previous night. With a long yawn she got up from her make-shift nest. Remembering yesterdays events she was rearing to go find her new friend,Niko.

Grabbing the blanket Ren crawled out of the tree and looked around taking in the site. The sun was now riseing casting a warm golden shine through the trees. Walking to no particular place Ren was enjoying the sent of the pine trees, and hearing the birds chirping. Suddenly the was a strong gust of wind causing her to lose her grip of Niko's blanket. Ren started to chase after it. So determined to get the cloth back she did not see where she was going and bumped into something. Looking to see what she bumped into Ren was shoked.
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male
Number of Posts : 482
Job/Interests : stuff, and other stuff...
Quote : Ah swords...natures knives.
Registration Date : 2011-06-03

PostSubject: Re: New friend (After New Guy, anyone is welcome)   New friend (After New Guy, anyone is welcome) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 6:00 pm

Bishamon stumbled after being hiit by something, he turned around to see what hit him, a shocked expression grew on his face "well this is...errrm...unexpected" he said as he looked at the hollow.

"Does this mean your going to try to kill me now? because im not really in the mood to fight" he said calmly, his expresion changed to a cold look "but on the other hand if you do decide to attck i will have to fight back, dying would be such a pain" he said coldly staring at this hollow, "so...what are you going to do?" he said to the hollow.
Back to top Go down
Stratus

Stratus

Male
Number of Posts : 519
Job/Interests : Bikini inspector
Quote : Is this thing on?
Registration Date : 2010-07-18

PostSubject: Re: New friend (After New Guy, anyone is welcome)   New friend (After New Guy, anyone is welcome) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 6:45 pm

On the edge of his senses he could feel the signals moving around the area. There was nothing of interest. He had eaten his fill, even the occasional high spirit power wasn't too appetizing. Perhaps it was best for him to move on. It was quite dull a place. He rose from his perch in the tree. His body felt stiff and store, being inactive wasn't something he enjoyed. He gave a grunt and prepared to move to a new location. It was then he sensed a shinigami in the area. He grinned. Well that was something worth looking into. As he strained his senses further he could feel another presence. Too far away to be clear, but it felt like another hollow. He gave a small laugh. The two were probably facing off. If anything it would fun to watch, and afterwards he could take the winner. With one final cackle he fired a strand of slime and swung in the direction of the signals. As he moved he suppressed his own signal. No need to alert them of his location. He wished to watch from afar not get involved right away. With a grunt he moved from tree to tree, until he finally closed the gap between them. As he landed on a tree branch and hopped to the next. His eyes scoured the ground below. Finally he found it, the form of a man and some creature facing one another. Was this them? It didn't look like they were fighting. Were they just sizing each other up? He leaned against the tree trunk and waited.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

PostSubject: Re: New friend (After New Guy, anyone is welcome)   New friend (After New Guy, anyone is welcome) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 7:19 pm

Eyes wide with shock and fear Ren maerly said, " I appoligize for bumping in to you sir, but I was chaseing after this blan-- Ahh! Niko's blancket!" Ren shouted in relization. Ren started to run after it once again. "Again I must appoligize but I have to get that blanket."

Ren was getting closer to the blanket with a great leap into the air she caught it and landed gracefully. Looking back to see if the Shinigami was still there.
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

PostSubject: Re: New friend (After New Guy, anyone is welcome)   New friend (After New Guy, anyone is welcome) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 7:37 pm

As the hollow ran past Bishamon to get a blanket he couldn't help but laugh "what an odd hollow" he said to himself, "looks like i wont have to fight after all" he said with a grin, just as he said that a chill went down his spine and an airy silence fell upon him, not enough to alarm him of anyones presents, but just enough to make him slightley more tense.

He looked at the hollow with the blanket in its mouth "don't worry about it! accidents happen!" he shouted, he looked around with a concerned face "are you sure its alright to be around here? a lot of shinigami would attempt to kill you the first chance they got" he asked, another chill ran down his spine as his body tensed up slightley more.
Back to top Go down
Draylontis

Draylontis

Male
Number of Posts : 339
Quote : There is always more you can do.
Registration Date : 2011-06-04

PostSubject: Re: New friend (After New Guy, anyone is welcome)   New friend (After New Guy, anyone is welcome) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 7:40 pm

Dray was walking around getting used to the surroundings when he spotted someone on the edge of his vision. Since the figure in the distance looked familiar he focused on it and realized it was Bishamon, the student he had met a little while ago. Upon closer examination he saw what looked to be a white tiger standing before him. as he watched the Tiger ran out after something fluttering in the wind and Caught it and he saw Bishamon mouthing some words, but couldn't tell what he said.

Out of curiosity he decided to head over and see what was going on, so he rushed over at 3/4ths max speed.
Back to top Go down
Stratus

Stratus

Male

PostSubject: Re: New friend (After New Guy, anyone is welcome)   New friend (After New Guy, anyone is welcome) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 7:43 pm

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!?" Stratus shouted inside his mind. The hollow was worried about a damned blanket? And the shinigami didn't even try to attack the unprotected back? Were they both slow? His claws dug into the wood as he watched the two converse. Maybe it was just the lull before combat. Each trying to put the other off their guard. Yes, that had to be it. No reason for shinigami and hollow to act all friendly. He watched the two more intently. But then there was another signal. Another shinigami? He laughed to himself. Now things were going to get interesting. Two against one, the small white creature would surely bare it's fangs. He'd let the small hollow struggle abit before helping it. Or perhaps not at all. It would be more fun to fight two shingiami alone.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

PostSubject: Re: New friend (After New Guy, anyone is welcome)   New friend (After New Guy, anyone is welcome) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 7:46 pm

Ren looked at the shinigami in confusion. "Are you alright?" she asked. Her ears twiched closing her eyes she could sense the aura of a hollow and another shinigami getting closer.

"Someone is coming." she said in a sirious tone.

Ooc: sorry it is too short
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

PostSubject: Re: New friend (After New Guy, anyone is welcome)   New friend (After New Guy, anyone is welcome) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 7:50 pm

Bashimon's calm composed dropped into a serious one, "someone?" he said, he then looked around and saw a figure from the distance approaching fast, "is that?...Dray?!" he looked, closer it was infact Dray who he had met before, he raised his arm and waved and put on a grin "hey Dray! what brings you all the way out here?" he said as he got his composure back.
Back to top Go down
Draylontis

Draylontis

Male

PostSubject: Re: New friend (After New Guy, anyone is welcome)   New friend (After New Guy, anyone is welcome) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 8:04 pm

As Dray ran towards them he saw the tiger tense up, then Bishamon started to look around and spotted him. He watched as Bishamon waved his hand in the air and greeted Dray and asking what he was doing here. As Dray approached he slowed to a job and then a walking pace about 13 feet away and approached them.

"Well i saw you over here and i saw this white tiger and I.." He trailed off as he got a closer look at the tiger, "Is that a mask?! It's a hollow?!" Dray stared for a second. "I didn't know hollows could take on animal form... and from the look on it's face.... it can understand me!? Interesting..." Dray stared at the creature before him.
Back to top Go down
Stratus

Stratus

Male

PostSubject: Re: New friend (After New Guy, anyone is welcome)   New friend (After New Guy, anyone is welcome) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 8:11 pm

Stratus' eyes would have gone wider if the mask had allowed it. His fingers digging even deeper into the tree he hid. There was no mistaking it; the shinigami and the hollow weren't fighting. Not only that a second shinigami had joined them. Had the world gone mad? Were shinigami no longer trying to hunt them down? Had he woken from slumber and hollows didn't crave souls to feed their hunger? Was a peace struck while he slept? Or had the portal taken him to some strange realm were all the ruled of his reality were turned on their ears? It wasn't possible. Something was definitely wrong here. And yet he couldn't look away, it was like watching a car crash in slow motion. Surely one of those present would come to their senses. Someone would attack or make some move.
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

PostSubject: Re: New friend (After New Guy, anyone is welcome)   New friend (After New Guy, anyone is welcome) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 8:27 pm

Bishamon broke the silence "yeah, it appears that way, this is infact a hollow believe it or not, but it doesn't seem like it wants to kill us, so i don't see any harm in letting it live" he told Dray.

He couldn't seem to shake this unholy feeling he was getting, he had a quick glance around but couldn't see anyone else, so he once again looked at the hollow "are you sure you should be sticking round here? a lot of shinigami would kill you with a first glance" he said with a slightly concerned look.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

PostSubject: Re: New friend (After New Guy, anyone is welcome)   New friend (After New Guy, anyone is welcome) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 9:17 pm

Ren looked at the new shinigami with wide eyes Why would he think I was a tiger? I'm a cheetah. Ren thought to herself. The aura of the hollow in the distance made her feel unease. "What are your names? I'm Ren by the way. Ren Zugaikotsu.And I'm not a tiger I am a cheetah. I think it is about time I should go. I hope we can see each other again. I also, hope that we can be friends."

As she said that she started to walk away from the Shinigami and opened a portal to the Realm of the Hollows. True hollows are creatures of darkness Ren was a creature of light.
Back to top Go down
Stratus

Stratus

Male

PostSubject: Re: New friend (After New Guy, anyone is welcome)   New friend (After New Guy, anyone is welcome) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 9:32 pm

"STOP RIGHT THERE!!!!" came the shout before the gray hollow came crashing down from the trees. He landed with a thud that cracked the ground beneath. He shook his head in utter disgust at the scene before him. Two shinigami and a hollow. He bit back his irritation, but his reiatsu flowed maliciously across them.
"I don't know what you problem is kid, but I for one am not going to let things end like this." He pointed his claws at the shinigami. "You're letting them go? You not even going to maim them? ANYTHING!?" Maybe he was mistaken, maybe this wasn't a hollow after all? The signal he felt was a hollow, there was no mistake. Such a weak creature had no choice, but to avoid combat.
"If you won't kill them, I will." From his hand a shard of green emerald took shape. Stratus wielded the gemstone like a sword. He gave his weapon a practice swing. "And when I'm done, I'll kill you as well."

Last edited by Stratus on Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Draylontis

Draylontis

Male

PostSubject: Re: New friend (After New Guy, anyone is welcome)   New friend (After New Guy, anyone is welcome) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 9:46 pm

Draylon started at the bellowing shout, and turned to see a furious hollow. He listened to the rant of the hollow, it summoned a blade, and Dray in response drew his own blade, reverse style as was his tendency. He watched as the hollow took a swing, noting the grass movements under the sword. Crap he's strong, well at least Bishamon is here with me, don't know if the hollow will help but i hope so.

Dray drops into a low fighting stance, blade held in front of him, waiting for the first move.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

PostSubject: Re: New friend (After New Guy, anyone is welcome)   New friend (After New Guy, anyone is welcome) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 9:49 pm

Ren felt the SP of the hollow. He was strong, far more stronger than Ren was and she knew it. She closed the portal and stood in frount of the Shnigami wanting to pretect them. "They have done nothing wrong and who cares if I don't do anything to them. What have they done to threaten me?!" Ren asked the hollow shakeing in fear but taking a protective stance.

Ooc: SP=Spiritual Pressure.*
Back to top Go down
hageshii

hageshii

Male
Number of Posts : 33
Job/Interests : Student
Quote : if violence isnt solving your problems, your not using enough
Registration Date : 2010-04-30

PostSubject: Re: New friend (After New Guy, anyone is welcome)   New friend (After New Guy, anyone is welcome) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 10:27 pm

The mass that approached the warring parties could hardly be called Sentient, it was a lumbering mass of hunger that the party simply could not have expected... This behemoth lumbered torward them, its massive spiritual presence surely impossible to ignore as it moved in range...

However, obstacles obstructed the two story hollow, obstacles that were soon to be removed... The hollow's jaw opened, a primal bellow erupted, and the very earth shook and the building shuddered, the concrete wishing it was stronger, and glass fell like blossoms from a cherry tree.

The bellow was followed by the glow, the glow that emitted teh blast of lightning that spanned nearly 4 blocks, anything that came into contact with it was vaporized, that means the buildings, the scraps that are called humans, and the concrete streets.

It cleared a path, and left Hageshii drained. What, you thought i was going to refer to my character without its name all post?

But now he was able to lumber to the fight on a straight line. Straight to the food at the other end of this hollowmade condiut...
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

PostSubject: Re: New friend (After New Guy, anyone is welcome)   New friend (After New Guy, anyone is welcome) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 4:06 am

Bishamon drew his two zanpakuto, the air filled with blood lust, as he carefully watched the hollow take a practice swing with his green emerald sword, he knew this hollow wasn't like Ren, "i suppose your going to try and kill us now?" he said as he got in his stance "dying doesn't really appeal to me right now, so i think i will have to fight back" he said calmly, its a good job Dray's here, i doubt i would be able to fight this hollow for long and survive. He looked down at Ren who stood infront of them as though trying to protect them, "you don't need to do this, hollows and shinigami are natural enemies, its bothersome but its no suprise he wants to kill us" he said with a smile on his face.

Then as he tightend his guard, a large spiritual pressure filled the air, Bishamon's body felt like it was made from lead for a minute, and then the large spiritual pressure dissapeard, hmm odd he thought, and then the silence was broke by a huge explosion, Bishamon turned to where the explosion took place, "another hollow?!...what a pain, this one appears strong too" he said without much urgency on his face and looked at the hollow that swung the sword, he took a deep breath, and said "Dray, we have got to take care of this hollow, before that other one gets here, i don't like our odds now never mind when that other one gets here" Bishamon looked ready to attack.
Back to top Go down
Stratus

Stratus

Male

PostSubject: Re: New friend (After New Guy, anyone is welcome)   New friend (After New Guy, anyone is welcome) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 9:54 pm

The large hollow's presence was easily felt once it launched it's attack. The electricity sent a ripple through the air. Stratus could feel his blood boil. He couldn't help but laugh. How could anyone have missed such a creature? How something of that size had remained hidden was quite the mystery. Still it wasn't unusual. When moving between worlds he couldn't detect anything in the real world until he arrived. There was no reason to believe the reverse wasn't also true.
"Now that's more like it." he stated as he looked at the creature moving their way. He turned back to his current opponents. "Now that's what a hollow, kitty!" he aimed the comment at the strange cat being. But the force he felt from the monstrosity was enough to rattle him. Best to finish up the appetizers quickly then move on to the main course. And what a main course it would be. He snickered again, as he anticipated the coming battle. Rather than approach the group he threw the crystal weapon like a spear. He aimed the emerald weapon at the feline. With his left hand he let loose a barrage to of slime. A hail of sticky slime the size of golf balls flew at the shinigami.
Back to top Go down
Draylontis

Draylontis

Male

PostSubject: Re: New friend (After New Guy, anyone is welcome)   New friend (After New Guy, anyone is welcome) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 10:12 pm

Dray was shocked at the appearance of the new hollow. This is bad, we'd have a hard enough time trying to deal with this one, maybe we can play them off on each other or something. He looked back at the hollow before him and saw as he threw the crystal blade, and created some green oozy balls which shot in his direction. Crap "Move!" He look at the incoming projectiles. "Bakudo:3! Sutoppu!"

Dray then dodged to the side. I hope those extra few seconds will be enough for us all to get out of the way.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

PostSubject: Re: New friend (After New Guy, anyone is welcome)   New friend (After New Guy, anyone is welcome) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 5:48 pm

Ren moved out of the way for the soul reaper called Dray to use his kiddo. But not before she grabbed the strange weapon thrown by the hollow. Spinning out of the kiddo's attack she hurled the weapon into a tree. "All hollows are diferent it does not matter what I do I will not change my ways!" she raored. Please let this work. It worked last time because that hollow was weaker than I was. she thought desperatly.

A glowing stream of light came from Rens body focusing hard the aura begain to hearded. Aiming for the hollow she launched her attack. "Aura Shard!"
Back to top Go down
Nikorasu Mira

Nikorasu Mira

Male
Number of Posts : 31
Registration Date : 2011-05-24

PostSubject: Re: New friend (After New Guy, anyone is welcome)   New friend (After New Guy, anyone is welcome) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 10:09 am

"what did i tell you about doing that and causing attention to yourself?" nikorasu said as he approached with a squad of shingigami students behind him, he was sent on orders to kill the two hollow, and sent with a squad which for once he was squad leader, which honestly made him happy, and you could tell by the way he was smiling.

"im sorry your reinforcemts are late sirs, but we had to take care of another hollow before we came here."nikorasu said bowing to the two unknown shingigami and then looked at his squad "ok gents time to get to work, surround and conquer." nikorasu said with a smile as his squad started to surround the hollow with they're swords drawn, simply just slashing at it and trying to do there best against it awesome might.

nikorasu drew his sword and stood infront of ren, "i will not allow such a thing harm you ren" nikorasu said before walking towards the hollow joining formation to try and take down the hollow.
Back to top Go down
Sal Norongachi

Sal Norongachi

Male
Number of Posts : 903
Job/Interests : Philosophical Drunkard/Booze
Quote : Repensum est Canicula
Registration Date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: New friend (After New Guy, anyone is welcome)   New friend (After New Guy, anyone is welcome) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 10:57 am

Even from Rukongai you could feel the battle. Sal stood at the door of what had become, purely by chance, his home away from home. The disused wooden hut rotting and falling to pieces.

He kept his eyes trained upon the direction of the battle, his mind calming itself as he tried to analyze the ebb and flow of the fight with his senses. As far as he could tell all combatants were still standing, a mixture of Hollow and lower level Shinigami.

Every instinct in his body was begging him to join in the fun, his guts practically squirming with an eagerness to unleash hell. He couldn't, that would be too reckless, even for him.

To get that close to Seireitei was just asking for a world of Zanpakuto's and a high Shinigami mortality rate. He'd sit this one out, leave it to the 'Professionals'.

This was all very well and good until he felt the gargantuan Spiritual Power emanating from the region and then he saw an explosion and several dozen rooftops vanished in the blast.

Things just stepped up a notch and before he even knew what was happening he was racing on towards the battle, diverting to the forest near the epicenter and shooting through the trees. He burst out of the foliage behind the Reapers and the Feline-esque Hollow and with a blur of hyper accelerated motion appeared beside them with his Zanpakuto drawn.

He didn't even register the others, all his attention was on the big guy and a grin crossed his face. When was the last time he had come across a Hollow of this caliber?
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

PostSubject: Re: New friend (After New Guy, anyone is welcome)   New friend (After New Guy, anyone is welcome) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 11:09 am

Too scared to even move Ren slowly walked back away from the chaos. How did this whole mess even start? I was just chaseing after a blanket. she thought in terror. She sensed yet another aura. "Can this get any worse?" she asked her self. Ren turned around to see a new person at the battle.

Ooc: Short sorry.
Back to top Go down
hageshii

hageshii

Male
Number of Posts : 33
Job/Interests : Student
Quote : if violence isnt solving your problems, your not using enough
Registration Date : 2010-04-30

PostSubject: Re: New friend (After New Guy, anyone is welcome)   New friend (After New Guy, anyone is welcome) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 1:00 pm

Hageshii was lumbering down the corridor he made, water from broken waste and water pipes filled the coridor, sparks flew from downed powerlines. He felt teh odd shock of the lines, but being as his senory functions were limited as it were, he didn't really feel it, but his body did...

He was nearly half way down the corridor, he could almost see the scraps of meat that were soon to be dead and gone.

But what was this, his eyes focused on the morsel... no the grand finale of all meals. Hageshii released a hollow scream, but it was massive, bass and gutteral, it would send fear down the spine of any being.

Hageshii didn't know what to think, so he opened his mouth, incapable of though, and the red glow came from it...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New friend (After New Guy, anyone is welcome)   New friend (After New Guy, anyone is welcome) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New friend (After New Guy, anyone is welcome)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next