The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A friend from My past?! part 1 (Solo)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female
Number of Posts : 337
Job/Interests : Hobbie:Reading, Watching Bleach
Quote : Life is waunderful. Never give up on your dreams.
Registration Date : 2011-05-12

A friend from My past?! part 1 (Solo) Empty
PostSubject: A friend from My past?! part 1 (Solo)   A friend from My past?! part 1 (Solo) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 12:09 am

Ren was asleep when she heard a strange voice."Ren-chan. Ren-chan are you awake?" Her ears twiched. Wakeing from her sleep she looked around. No one was there. She ignored the Voice and tried to go back to sleep."Hmp. I don't like it when you ignor me, Ren-chan." Ren shot up this time. "Who's there?" she called out. Again she saw nothing. But there was a vary faint Aura.

"Who are you?" Ren asked.The voice laughed."I'm not suprised that you have forgotten me, Ren-chan it has been a long time." Ren could here the Voice but no one else was there; just her. "Just follow my voice Ren-chan. Come on follow me!" The Voice got faint but Ren could still here it. She had no choice but to follow.

After a few minutes Ren had no idea of where she was. "Are you still there?" Ren asked. She felt silly following a Voice to who knows where. "We are almost there, Ren-chan." the Voice said. Ren growled in frustration"Look I don't have time for games! So why don't you just come and show youself!?"
Back to top Go down

A friend from My past?! part 1 (Solo)
Page 1 of 1