The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ciúin Cas~ Shikai

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male
Number of Posts : 718
Location : Thats a good question and I'll answer it once i learn German and figure out where I am
Job/Interests : Bartender/ Drink
Quote : Life is nothing more then a road to death. I however am the short-cut of that Road
Registration Date : 2010-05-10

Ciúin Cas~ Shikai  Empty
PostSubject: Ciúin Cas~ Shikai    Ciúin Cas~ Shikai  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 3:02 am

Ciúin Cas~ Shikai  W061-T

In it's released form Ri's Zanpakuto becomes a Kwan Dao, it stands just over a foot taller then Ri. The length of blade on the Kwan Dao is the same as the in it's sealed form but differs in its shape and on the edges with one being sharp and the other being jagged. The bottom of the Kwan Dao is a diamond shaped point sharp enough to cut with easy through skin and bone. The shaft of the Kwan Dao is strong capable of with stranding attacks from Zanpakuto while still being flexible enough for some of Ri more acrobatic attacks.

Attached to the blade of the weapon is a lock of Ciuin's hair. Though most overlook it as a decorative feature it allows Ri to gauge to wind strength and direction well also being useful to distract feeble minded opponents who's eyes will stray from the blade to the colourful lock. Also it works as a focal point for Ri to concentrate his spirit energy.

Shikai Ability 1.
Rialú Cas (Latent ability)

In her released form Ciúin Cas allows Ri the ability to manipulate the wind around him as if it were an extension of himself however the more he manipulates the wind the hard it is to control accurately and the more draining it becomes. He controls the wind by releasing his reiatsu into the air and letting it fuse with it. Though draining the ability also allows Ri to absorb the Reiatsu in the air so that in areas of spiritual significance (Soul society, Hueco Mundo Karakura Town ect.) Ri can maintain this ability without much difficulty.

upon release Ri's deeper spirit pressure is tapped into. This ability can also be used in a number of non-combat ways for example using the wind to carry his words Ri can send message to anyone once he know where they are or can sense them.

+10 Spirit pressure.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

Ciúin Cas~ Shikai  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ciúin Cas~ Shikai    Ciúin Cas~ Shikai  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 4:37 am

Approved
Back to top Go down

Ciúin Cas~ Shikai
Page 1 of 1