The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Odd Numbered -Kaiyo-

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

Odd Numbered -Kaiyo- - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odd Numbered -Kaiyo-   Odd Numbered -Kaiyo- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 7:10 pm

Kaiyo gritted her teeth as the wood made contact with her hip, right on the bone as well. She winced as she tumbled and scraped along the ground, starting to bleed from the grazes along her hands and arms from grinding against the ground. Kaiyo lay face down for a moment or so, contemplating the mature response. The girl's hand began clenching around a clump of grass. Jumping back up to her feet with impressive guile she stormed towards junko. Her sword still strewn along the ground. Her eyes a-flame as as she stopped, just inches from the woman. Glaring.

'Trust me you'd get tired before i did and for fuck sake...Stop!' she yelled. Pushing flat palms against both Junko's shoulders to push her backwards just a bit. There wasn't enough power to knock her over, but it was a glimmer of just what she was hiding. Kaiyo felt like she was about to explode and this woman would be the unfortunate victim if she didn't stop.
Back to top Go down
Junko

Junko

Male
Number of Posts : 521
Registration Date : 2010-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Odd Numbered -Kaiyo-   Odd Numbered -Kaiyo- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 7:31 pm

Junko let her walk up to her, dropping her guard, the wooden blade touching the fresh but trampled green grass, but when Buzz's hand made contact with her shoulder, she became inflamed, her reiatsu flaring, her sling desintegrated in a smoldering heap. Junko stood, unaware of the wisps of fire behind her, flashes of light, flames, caused by her reiatsu.

Junko clentched the wooden sword, Both women's eyes now reflected the flames of their spirits. Junko said, "Right, when you are a bloodied heap on a gurney i will be tired from beating the shit out of you, GIRL!", Junko gripped the sword with both hands, ignoring the searing pain of her shoulder, she swung from over her head, and downward. If the blade made contact, it would explode in a shower of warm splinters, leaving Junko off balance, however it would likely cause real damage.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Odd Numbered -Kaiyo-   Odd Numbered -Kaiyo- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 9:17 am

Kaiyo stood her ground. Regret not able to creep through her angered demeanour just yet. The flames were a hassle though, unable to utilise her usually high reiatsu to protect her, they were starting to whip around and flicker against her skin. The instinctive reaction to move occured but once; the heat behind the flames melting through the air. If only she had her lightning, she'd shock this bitch to hell and back.

Kaiyo glared back at Junko as she spat back the wounds. Neverminding that she didn't even know what a gurney was, or how she'd ever end up in a heap on one. Despite that, the most annoying thing Junko had done. The single fact that had annoyed her, was calling her GIRL. Kaiyo was short, people knew this, and it was something she had long since had to contend with; but it didn't annoy her any less when people spoke down to her.

Her gaze averted to Junko's swing, her muscles twitching in anticipation of the movement. Once both her arms were up in the air, kaiyo stepped around to the right of the woman, spinning in her step as she moved her hands up to her guard. Swinging her right hand around with a tight hook to the injured shoulder. The gloves were at least flame retardent so that much was fine and some light burning along her arm was just worth it. It was a cheap shot really, but Kaiyo executed the attack perfectly, and felt a lot calmer for it. So hopefully, that would be the end of it. She still dropped back into combat stance though, hands still guarding her face as she glared over her knuckles at the flaming woman. 'I doubt you could beat anyone up with moves like that' she snarled, even though she knew that the sheer power behind the strike would have been enough to actually make her notice some pain. Especially without her reiatsu to back her up.
Back to top Go down
Junko

Junko

Male

PostSubject: Re: Odd Numbered -Kaiyo-   Odd Numbered -Kaiyo- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 10:59 am

((Im not on fire, just little bits of flame are sparking up, however uhh this post will change that.))

Junko missed she expected it so. However, she could not have expected how fast Buzz would be. She felt the hook to her shoulder, and it screamed at her... Junko rounded, clearly pissed off, she increased her reiatsu output but the elemental aspect was the only thing that increased, flames started eating at her robes.

Junko had the blade at her side, and suddenly it was aflame, her blue eyes pierced through the flames and the heat. "You pissed me off..." Junko threw her sword, with her right arm only, the flaming spear aimed at Buzz's chest, mearly a distraction, as it flew, Junko shunpo'ed past it, aiming to clock buzz in the face mid shunpo.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Odd Numbered -Kaiyo-   Odd Numbered -Kaiyo- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 1:29 pm

((OOC: Sorry sorry sorry, i'd meant to explain it better, i think i meant there was just flames Razz))

Kaiyo could sense the anger welling up inside the woman, her reiatsu flickering around with sharper flames that started to engulf the woman. Having slowly edged away when Junko was recoiling, Kaiyo watched closely as the flaming spear was thrown towards her. A flash step at the same time, in fairness, Kaiyo was quite impressed Junko could even flash step yet. Her speed was relatively easy to follow though.

Kaiyo dipped to the right, it wasn't exactly enough to avoid the entire fire soaked blade, but she was still trying to pass the feeble excuse of luck nd she'd be done by the time it got close enough anyway. The moment Junko neared her, Kaiyo moved. Turning to the side as she tried to grab onto Junko's wrist, if she managed it, she'd twist the woman's arm around to behind her back; flicking her right leg around at Junko's feet to try and knock her to her knees...That was the plan at least.
Back to top Go down
Junko

Junko

Male

PostSubject: Re: Odd Numbered -Kaiyo-   Odd Numbered -Kaiyo- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 10:51 pm

((Look just to be realistic, im never gonna match you one handed, or as a rank 2, ill just go along with what you got))

Junko felt the hand on her wrist, and realized her grave misjudgement, Buzz could see her shunpo, it seeemed very improbable, but she could, and it ment her usual trump card was gone. She then felt the trip, and Junko tripped onto her knees, the pain from her left shoulder was causing the edge of her vision to blur, and her to cry out in pain, she was not relishing this fight at all, this aggressive posture was all to get answers, and to leave a misintention, but her anger was genuine. the pain from her shoulder however shook her back to calmness, and the elemental reiatsu that was eating away at her robes ceased, and the pain in her right arm forced another cry of pain, this time tears beaded in her eyes.

Junko faced away from buzz, and leaned back on her heals, her left arm now limp her anylitical part of her taking over, and she waited, "As much as i hate to say this, you are still holding back." Junko bent over, as in a bow, putting the weight on her right shoulder and her face, not the most graceful way to set this up, but it would work for now. Junko pushed off with her knees, elevating her lower body other than her face and shoulder, and kicked out at Buzz's stomach.

((I had to have my brother pin me like that just to make sure its possible, and it does, to some degree...))
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Odd Numbered -Kaiyo-   Odd Numbered -Kaiyo- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 5:46 am

Kaiyo let go, the cry of pain twigging around her, the guilt shrouding through her mind and shattering her anger in an instant. Kaiyo stumbled back a few paces. Her eyes growing wide with panic. Unable to even believe she'd attack an injured member of her own squad just because she'd been smart enough to know she was holding back. Kaiyo tugged ran her hand heavily along the top of her cap, her eyes quaking in the panic that had strewn across her face.

That was it, that surely had to be it. Kaiyo was wrong. Too broken from combat to be paying attention, the girl's body curled forwards as Junko kicked her in the stomach. Dropping her like a sack of potatoes to the ground. On her knees, with her hands clasping at the soft grass. Trickles of blood tracing down her arms from grazes and cuts. It was crazy, crazy she'd let this happen. Kaiyo could take a beating, she'd have to because she wouldn't hurt Junko anymore. She remained on the floor, not even looking up as she spoke. 'Seriously, that's it, i've trained with an 11th squad member before and we used to spar before i joined the academy...I won't attack you anymore' Junko may not be finished, but Kaiyo didn't mind that, she could hit her all she liked, she wasn't getting this secret.
Back to top Go down
Junko

Junko

Male

PostSubject: Re: Odd Numbered -Kaiyo-   Odd Numbered -Kaiyo- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 6:42 pm

Junko got up, her shinigami robes were in tatters, her face was muddied, the right side from abit of her cheek up to above her eye was covered in mud from the leaning, her uniform was throughly trashed, and burned, parts of her pale flesh showing from the holes. Junko still faced away from buzz. A tear dropped away from her body, impacting the ground, and a small rivulet carved its way from mud on Junko's face. Abit of mud was in her hair as well, contrasting with the silvery strands.

Junko turned to face Buzz. Her expression of raw emotion, she never intended to bring it this far, some drive within her still wanted her to fight, to get the truth. But it was quelled by the sorrow in her heart. Junko walked to Buzz, extending her right hand to help Buzz up, "I... I am sorry... I ju... I just...", Junko managed to stammer out. Junko didn't make eye contact with Buzz, averting her eyes from the girl...
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Odd Numbered -Kaiyo-   Odd Numbered -Kaiyo- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 5:43 am

Kaiyo slowly lifted her head up when she saw junko's hand, her gaze dropped back down to the stained droplets of blood that were sliding along the blades of grass. Wiping her hand through it before taking the woman's hand, she didn't want to stain it with blood. This hurt far more than being hit, and kaiyo could only feel guilty for it. Pulling herself back up to her feet, her left hand swept through the hair, pulling her hat off as she did so. 'Just what?' she asked, her voice weaker and softer than before. Kaiyo was starting to ache, certain she'd look fairly beaten up tomorrow and she had no real explanation for it either.

Her hazel eyes landed on Junko's face, circling around the mud on her face as she smiled politely. 'I'm sorry, i just don't want to be known for cheating or getting ahead of people in my class' It was a weak reason for hiding her skill, but at the moment at keast, it was all this woman was getting. Kaiyo knew it wouldn't hold up for long though.
Back to top Go down
Junko

Junko

Male

PostSubject: Re: Odd Numbered -Kaiyo-   Odd Numbered -Kaiyo- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 7:44 pm

Junko didn't look at buzz still, taking sleeve to wipe off the mud off her face, and to dab at her eyes. She winced at movement, she felt terrible, her shoulder's pain was unbearable, Junko grabbed her shoulder and walked away, she wanted nothing to do with this, more tears were streaming down her face now, she walked slowly, defeated, her right arm tightly imobilizing her left, it hurt, but less than moving it.

"Stop spouting lies" Junko called, in a cracked, saddened, defeated voice. Junko didn't wait to hear a response, she shunpo'ed to the gate, and and to the roof of the academy's main building, she cried, she let her inner demons take control, it was unacceptable, and now she was in pain, physical and emotional, she seriously confronted a student, a fellow shinigami as though they were an enemy, the concept was sickening, so sickening, she retched on the tiles, and she sobbed, deep emotional tears, and just hoped noone would find her like this...

((Its your choice whether you want to find me or not... idk either way...))
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Odd Numbered -Kaiyo-   Odd Numbered -Kaiyo- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 5:22 pm

She was crying, Kaiyo didn't deal well with people crying. Being in the 11th squad, she didn't see it much, but that was a bit irrelevant to her current situation. The brown haired girl slowly turned her head in the direction of Junko, honing in on the woman's reiatsu. At the very least, she was still close.

Something was wrong, beating up an academy student arose certain feelings, but surely nothing as bad as Junko had shown. Kaiyo dropped her head, her dark eyes tracing along the unearthed grass, covered in clumps of her blood. Kaiyo bit her tongue, she knew she shouldn't follow Junko. The situation had finally diffused and she should surely just be thankful for that blessing; then leave it alone. She couldn't. Every inch of her body tugged at her emotions, pulling at her heart strings are screaming for her to make sure Junko was alright.

Glancing quickly around, the girl flash stepped in a single pace next to the building Junko was on. She wasn't going to risk flash stepping back up it. Clambering up the side of the building, Kaiyo sighed heavily. Unsure how she always seemed able to end up in such precarious situations. Throwing her body up, she rolled along the roof. Scrambling back up to her feet as she slowly edged closer to Junko. Wincing as the woman was sick along the tiles, Kaiyo pulled her hat off her head as she gently placed her arm around Junko's shoulder. Softly, and yet firm enough for the woman to know she wouldn't leave so easily.

'What's wrong?' she smiled lightly. Seemingly ignorant of the past few moments between them.
Back to top Go down
Junko

Junko

Male

PostSubject: Re: Odd Numbered -Kaiyo-   Odd Numbered -Kaiyo- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 7:34 pm

Junko was startled, she was inherently focused on her own misery, that the thought had never occured to her that someone would come and see what was wrong. She straighten her self up wiping the tears from her face, She turned to face the person.

She recoiled in suprise when her eyes fell upon Buzz, But she didn't show it for much, just widening her eyes, and then burying her head in her arms as she rested her arms on her knees, and started sobbing, no sound now... Just tears...
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Odd Numbered -Kaiyo-   Odd Numbered -Kaiyo- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 8:06 pm

Kaiyo shuffled awkwardly at Junko's reaction to her, this whole situation seemed wrong and it was unfair that Kaiyo could do little to affect it. In all honesty, there was only one thing Kaiyo knew well, and she wasn't sure that would help much. Her eye glazed over for a moment, an automatic response to any wondrous thought. Chewing her bottom lip, the girl ebbed towards Junko. One of two things would happen; either Junko would start feeling better, or she'd just get even more upset. Kaiyo could only pray it wasn't the latter.

Bending her knee's just a little, Kaiyo jumped slightly, twisting her hips around as she shot a quick roundhouse kick to the side of Junko's head. Usually, beating emotions out of people helped, it cheered her up at any rate. There was no true power behind her attack, but it was enough to let Junko know she was ready for round two.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Odd Numbered -Kaiyo-   Odd Numbered -Kaiyo- - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Odd Numbered -Kaiyo-
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2