The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stroll Down Memory Lane

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kyoraku Elric

Kyoraku Elric

Male
Number of Posts : 100
Registration Date : 2010-10-09

Stroll Down Memory Lane Empty
PostSubject: Stroll Down Memory Lane   Stroll Down Memory Lane I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 3:10 am

Kyo was slowly walking down the street's of Rukongai thinking about old times. It was raining out and Kyo didnt have an umbrella, seeing as though he never really does. He had a smile on his face as he saw kids running around in the rain having fun. He thought about some of the good times he had when he was once a child. He then thought that seeing as though he was in the area he would really go to "His" home. As he walk to where his home was suppose to be he though about his sister and the nice lady who help him so many years ago, that made him smile. He thought the lady was odd for showing complete strangers so much kindness, when you cant trust nobody inside of Rukongai. If you where to trust the wrong person it could end up badly for you. Befor he knew he was at the door of his home, he then knocked on the door. As he did so he heard footsteps come towards the door. A couple of seconds later his sister opend the door, seconds later she quickly embrassed him with tears flowing down her face."Brother is that you", she said in a crying tone."Yea its me sis", he said as he hugged her back. She then let go of him,"Well dont just stand ther come on inside", she said as she started to walk back inside expecting him to follow her. He slowly walked inside after her, taking a mental note of everything he see's as he comes in. "Well this place hasent change much since the last time I was here", Kyo said in a nice tone as the walked in the kichten. When they get there he takes a seat in one of the chairs."Yea it hasent, I kinda like it that way", she said with a smile. Kyo started to look around wandering where was the kind lady that help him and his sister so many years ago."If your looking for her she went out to go shopping and should be back in no time at all"."Sis it was good seeing after all these years and I would love to catch up but it's almost time for my next class and if I be late to this one I would be in big trouble, but you should really come back to the academy", he said nicely as he stood up."Brother you know I cant do that and also come back soon, becasue I dont want to come and drag you by your collar like I did when we was kids", she said with a short laugh."Yea okay okay ill be back to visit soon so untill then take care", he said as he walked out the door into the rain and faster and faster he went out of site.
Back to top Go down

Stroll Down Memory Lane
Page 1 of 1