The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Out on a stroll (Anima)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male
Number of Posts : 586
Quote : In War, Victory. In Peace, Vigilance. In Death, Sacrifice
Registration Date : 2010-05-29

Out on a stroll (Anima) Empty
PostSubject: Out on a stroll (Anima)   Out on a stroll (Anima) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 10:10 pm

It was getting late, the shades where crawling along the roads as they did in the light of sunset every night, in its nice a red shaded light. The wind was there though silent and almost unseen, though its soft touches could be seen along the dust on the road, this was definetly not withing the walls known as Seireitei, it was way to shady and dirty around here. People not knowing how bad they had it compared to others, while in their blizz some within the walls looked at them with envy, not a care in the world.
Shikuro wasn't one of them entirely, he could live with alittle less care in life, but he wouldn't trade his life away for one in these distracts, he himself choose to get away from here in the first place, many times he had looked back yes, but never with intensions of regret.

Shikuro had just been hosting a demonstration at the academy, not really sure it went that well though, some of the students seemed to have been mildly fatigued after having seen his Shikai, his best guess that it was lucky he weren't in the best condition of displaying the full extend of his Shikai at the moment, the wound on his right leg bothered him alittle though it mostly only had him in a position where he had to be carefull. again, less care in the world is really an attractive offer, back then it was only about the next fod, not about lives, students, captains and so on. that sometimes was just troublesome.
Back to top Go down
Zyklus

Male
Number of Posts : 36
Registration Date : 2011-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Out on a stroll (Anima)   Out on a stroll (Anima) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 11:02 pm

AnimaMortis
~Here's to your perfect weapon,
Cracked bones with blind aggression~

Rukongai District Number…Who cares? Anima had already forgotten which district he was in. All he knew was that the farther down the districts he went, and the shadier he got, he was more likely to find someone willing to fight that actually had skill in the art of “throwing down in fisticuffs.”. He had been warned many times that the chances of him being killed were exceptionally high, he wasn’t ready for this sort of fight yet, and he should just give up. Thankfully, that was just the thing he was looking for. He needed a REAL fight that would get his adrenaline flowing and blood boiling. How would he learn to fight in a “controlled atmosphere”? He needed something real to sink his teeth into and let the blood drip down his throat. That was what he needed, and that was what he was (hopefully) going to get.

Dirt and grime coated his bare feet as he confidently strolled down the streets of the current district. Head held high, yet eyes almost glazed over in an expression resembling boredom? Yes, that would most certainly attract the attention he was looking for. Ruffians loved nothing more then ‘proving their place’, and if he gave the appearance that his place was higher then theirs, they would most likely wish to put him down a peg. With his right hand shoved two knuckles deep into the pocket of his black pants, black, cloak-like vestments, and spiked wristbands (plus belt), he certainly looked like he belonged here. This was especially true if one were to take in the addition of his eyes.

They were simply so… cold. They stared at every brick as if it were a pebble, and every pebble as if it were a grain of sand. Nothing held substance or solidity to this man. Everything was simply an obstacle or inferior, and nothing in this area was an obstacle, at least, that’s what his eyes were saying. Lips curled in a semi-permanent scowl of distaste, his vain look was not insulting the actual area, but rather the integrity of the area. Nothing here would be able to amuse him in the ways that he needed it to. Turning down a road that led deeper into the heart of darkness, he hoped to come upon something in the grim shadows that would give him a decent sweat, if not a brutal whipping.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Out on a stroll (Anima)   Out on a stroll (Anima) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 11:16 pm

Shikuro closed his eyes while walkings, the people around here had sought the comfort of either hourses alleys or the local bar if they where fortunate or important enough to be such a place. So really it wasn't like Shikuro was dragging alot of attention to him, had he taken this walk earlier the result would proberly have been diffrend. People used to swarm higher ranked Shinigami whenever they passed by so really shikuro couldn't enjoy ever being around these places at their peak in the hour. He always felt the constant stare though less intense at later hours. on his right arm was a badge marking him as Vice Captain of squad 11, a position he was very prod to hold, though not so certain he deserves it really. He was still rather new to the whole thing, though not as much as he used to be, and sometimes it just seemed like he was still the boy running around these districts with the shade as his only friend, though now it was highly untrue.

His Zanpakuto hanged nicely on his back, he never left without it, especially since at these parts the chances of hollow attacks was definetly higher than ammoung the Seireitei court, not that the odds of some Shinigami hater finding him wasn't a higher possibility. much higher as a matter of a fact. But still, he didn't exactly go around fearing for his life, he was rather confident these days.

He opened his eyes, taking a look around him to see just where he had reached, only to realise these surroundings where familiar, he stopped turned to the alleyway that had been as close to home as any place, atleast it was his first of many homes durring his Rukongai years, it made him smile alittle, he had not been expecting to see this place when he took this walk, he thought the road here was long gone from his head, though it seemed it was still there, withing his sub-consius. He just stared down the shadows for alittle while listening the the gently breath of the wind, down to the smallest footsteps seeming so distant that right now he couldn't really care for them that much.
Back to top Go down
Zyklus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Out on a stroll (Anima)   Out on a stroll (Anima) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 8:29 am

AnimaMortis

Anima’s footsteps echoed against cracked and broken concrete, even though it was only his bare feet padding along the dust-caked cement. Suddenly, he heard an echo of his own footprints. Because of the spacious area he was in, an echo was highly unlikely. That only meant there was another roaming the streets of Rukongai. Smiling, Anima hoped it would prove adventurous to him. Quickening his pace, he turned a corner and nearly walked right into the vice captain of the 11th division.

”Good evening, Sir.” Greeting the man pleasantly, a genuine smile slowly crawled over Anima’s face. This smile was not because he was happy to see the man for his company, but rather, he was happy to see him in the hopes of a short spar. Short was key, because he doubted he’d survive anything longer. ”If I may be so bold to intrude on your planned activities, do you have any plans at the moment?” His eyes revealed the true intent, for they were still as cold and disinterested in the man as they had been for the surroundings. He was not interested in chatting about the past, and he hoped this man knew it.

Then again, he was vice captain of the 11th division. He should know how to read the body by now. Oddly enough, Anima also possessed that skill, but wasn’t currently using it. Otherwise he would have noticed the injury and never would have asked. He was simply too excited at the prospect of a decent fight coming his way. The smile that was etched onto his pale, thin face was slowly warping into that of a mad man. Let blood rain from the sky and wash away the sins of ignorance.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Out on a stroll (Anima)   Out on a stroll (Anima) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 8:51 am

Shikuro could easily hear the footsteps closing in, though it could be any footsteps around here, so he wasn't about to turn around to look at every single passerby just cause he could hear them, knowing where they where and how ready he should be should the person have intensions of harm was more than enough for himself. and right now, he just stood there remembering his past, how cruel but carefree it had been to him, it put a smile on his lips one he didn't often show, atleast not in public, people wanted to see the 11th squad as fearsome and tough people Kaiyo had made that image useing her accomplishments, though he yet to really proove anything. so for now the scar going from his eyes down onto his chest and a tough attitude was really all that led them to beleive he was fearsome. Though really he was a rather friendly person.

He blinked once, as the sound of a voice broke his line of though, his smile was still there though alittle more faint than before, he took on step back in the same motion turning towards this stranger.
"Evening..."
Shikuro listened carefully while letting his eyes run over this person, definetly not to used to thse parts not sure he had ever seen this person before, not even durring his many visits to the academy, might just have missed him or he might be one of those self taught shinigami's or maybe not a shinigami at all.
"So far I've got none though it seemes as if that has just changed?"
Shikuro's silver eyes shined lightly as he spoke, it had been a while since the last challenge, though this guy was either brave or stupid, odds where he could make him pass out just by sheer spiritual presure, though ofcourse Shikuro never took use of those manners when fighting, not even when in bad situations. He had a Zanpakuto though he had his doubts when he was getting challenged, ashis reputation since he had gotten known as Vice Captain was infact zero losses and perhaps sometimes very cruel wins. Though the cruelty was mostly accidents.

He wasn't sure a spar was that good idea due to his leg, though with this person he held it up that he could proberly manage without having tomove to much, and even if he had to move, by now there was many ways of doing that without straining his leg all that much. Now again some did show surprices so he couldn't afford to take him that lightly, there are possibelities of this being a rogue Shinigami surpressing his spiritual powers.
Back to top Go down
Zyklus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Out on a stroll (Anima)   Out on a stroll (Anima) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 10:02 am

AnimaMortis

Smiling, the response he received was exactly what he was looking for. ”Excellent. If I may, I have a proposition for you. As the vice captain of the eleventh squad, I was wondering if you would grace me with a spar. I’m an academy student, and am hoping to increase my skills.” Bowing respectively, Anima hoped he would receive a positive response. He was, for once, completely lacking in any form of wound or injury, and this was one of the first times he would be able to fight to his full potential. Besides, a vice captain would be easily capable of withstanding anything that Anima could throw at him, so there was no need to hold back.

Sliding thin lips back in a grin that denoted him as the devil’s advocate, Anima revealed perfect, white teeth that looked unnaturally sharp. This wasn’t meant to intimidate in any form, Anima was merely happy. Because it was so rare that he smiled about… well, anything, his smile was slightly unnatural, and it showed. ”Of course, if you have just realized other matters that you must attend to, then by all means, go ahead.” Giving him the option to back out for whatever reason without feeling shame, Anima nodded his head in a pseudo-bow. Hopefully, Shikuro would fight the kid today.

Slowly, the light of a half-moon was revealed from behind a black cloud, illuminating the two in a pillar of god-like essence. The perfect soundtrack to their battle would be the silence of the ghetto. The slums that surrounded them were so vulgar in appearance they were almost peaceful, almost beautiful. The most notable form of creation is absolute destruction.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Out on a stroll (Anima)   Out on a stroll (Anima) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 2:12 pm

Shikuro took a deep breath, let his hand run freely down through his hair, taking a moment to just think, he knew this was what the fellow wanted from the beginging and he had never said no to a challenge without a very good reason, the injurry could be that excuse though he didn't really want to bring that up, as it would make him look somewhat weaker.
"Terms of the battle?"
He calmly said while rubing the back of his head lazily, the challenge was his which meant Shikuro was allowed to state whatever rules of the fight he wanted though to make it somewhat more fair, he let this guy choose that aswell, so that he could train at the best conditions.

This fellow sure was odd, first the challenge as he was nothing more than a student then actually giving him a way out if he didn't want to fight, very odd indeed.
"Ahh my duties for today are long over... Shikuro Nara pleased to meet you"
Shikuro took his hand down from head, letting it fall down to his side, and then just stare at this guy relaxed and calm.
The light didn't really bother him much, on worse conditions this kind of light would most likely be the best thing that could happen to him, though those things was hardly something he had to use in this fight.
Back to top Go down
Zyklus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Out on a stroll (Anima)   Out on a stroll (Anima) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 8:28 am

AnimaMortis

”Terms? I only ask that you stop and consider the potential of an academy student before you kill me or maim me beyond repair.” Basically, there were none. Anima merely wished to test his skills to his full potential, and it was difficult to do such when one had a handicap. ”Anima Mortis.” Returning the introduction after a brief pause, the smile that Anima was wearing was quite vindictive towards the consequences of his rules. Although he was sure the Vice Captain would be too prideful to waste some actual talent on this little pup, Anima would show no mercy. There was no way to truly win if your opponent had a fighting chance. Besides, Shikuro was a much higher rank then Anima, providing him with the skills necessary to not die when faced against such a low-leveled academy student.

”Do you have a specific location in mind for our little brawl?” Because Anima had set the challenge and terms, he would give Shikuro the honor of setting the area in which they fought. Keeping his eyes open, he allowed to parameter of their current grounds seep into his mind. Immediately, strategies began to well up inside him that involved walls, telephone poles, and even trash cans.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Out on a stroll (Anima)   Out on a stroll (Anima) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 7:15 pm

Shikuro nodded politely, and then he took a look around him, this was a rather desolated place, and the only one of the two with the actual power to trash a place like this would most likely be himself. And those powers weren't something he would want to bring out. and even if this guy had the power to do some damage he could most likely take it on himself instead of the buildings around here.
"Well here should be just fine, afterall this is just a sparing match so it shouldn't be too much trouble"
Shikuro said, faintly smilling.

Truth be told he was just to lazy to go through the hassel of switching locations, it was always such a mood breaking and so the place they where was just fine. Shikuro slowly moved his hand up, grabbing the hild of his Zanpakuto, safely placed on his back, though it was too long to pull out so by just sliding it aside it melded out of its sheaths in a dark blud of shades. He then steadyly brought the sword infront of himself, the two black straps of cloth swaying in the air.
"Hope you knwo what you signed up up for..."
He only held it in one hand letting his other hand relax at his side.
Back to top Go down
Zyklus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Out on a stroll (Anima)   Out on a stroll (Anima) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 4:49 pm

AnimaMortis

A curt smile touched Anima’s lips. What he signed up for? Yeah, he knew exactly what he signed up for. If he DIDN’T end up in the hospital for a week he’d be disappointed. He wasn’t exactly asking for a teddy bear match right now, and this guy would soon know it. Nearly as soon as Shikuro had finished drawing his sword, Anima was smirking. Using his right hand, Anima grasped the yellow hilt of his zanpakuto and drew it slowly, before holding it with a firm grip and loose wrist. Rolling his head on his shoulders slowly, he smiled at Shikuro. ”Thank you.” Sincerely, he thanked the man before bursting forward on the balls of his bare feet. The harsh concrete scraped at the dead flesh that made up the area, but he barely noticed. Slashing his sword perfectly horizontally, he aimed for Shikuro’s midsection.

Clearly, this attack would not go through. Shikuro was of a much higher level then him, and would easily be able to block it. That was the intention, however. The closer he got to Shikuro, the closer he got to finishing the incantation of his spell. Finally, as the silver blade flashed through the moonlight, a dark blue disk appeared on the edge of his sword. This disk was Seki, Bakudo Number 8. It would paralyze his opponent and force him backwards. It wasn’t intended to hurt, let alone kill. It would give him time, however; He needed this time in order to complete a stronger kido spell.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Out on a stroll (Anima)   Out on a stroll (Anima) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 8:17 am

Shikuro slowly let the grip on his hand get loose and then switch it around sticking it into the ground, simply waiting for Anima to get closer, his eyes picking up every detail about his style in his charge along with the posture along with his blade, he then took a deep breath calming his senses it wasn't like it would take alot from him, though he might aswell try out something new from time to time.

In the last second of the attack Shikuro stepped forward, at all haste his left hand swiftly moving in wanting to grab hold of Anima's right wrist pulling the blade safely away from himself, in that same movement Shikuro right elbow would move up punching into Anima's chin. Should that all go as planned Shikuro would simply follow up by pulling further on Anima's wrist wanting him to get thrown off balance and fall over Shikuro's leg, wanting to send Anima down on the ground, where he would then let go of his wrist.
Back to top Go down
Zyklus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Out on a stroll (Anima)   Out on a stroll (Anima) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 8:40 am

AnimaMortis

Well that epically failed. Seeing black spots in the corner of his vision from the chin to the neck, Anima began to fall hard over Shikuro’s leg. His zanpakuto had dropped from his hand and clattered to the ground beside him. Nonetheless, he wasn’t deterred. As he fell, he grabbed onto the back of Shikuro’s shirt with his left hand, before planting his right hand onto the cold concrete. As the cool cement stabilized him, he swung his body hard, pulling Shikuro down to his level, so to speak. Smashing at the back of his knees with his right foot helped. Quickly, he reclaimed his zanpakuto, rising to his feet rapidly, and standing above where Shikuro would be if his plan had worked.

Many would simply aim a foot for Shikuro, and attempt a curbstomp. Anima didn’t see the intelligence in that plan whatsoever. Instead, he aimed his hand for Shikuro’s knee and chanted a spell as quickly as he could. ”Byakurai! Hado Number Four!” From his fingertips erupted a blast of white electricity, concentrated to the point of plasma, giving it the properties of Lightning. As the lightning arced for Shikuro’s knee, Anima jumped backwards and swung down with his sword, just in case Shikuro had tried anything while he was chanting, or had a blind spot from the blast of lightning.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Out on a stroll (Anima)   Out on a stroll (Anima) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 9:00 am

Shikuro was easily over this person, as he had, though though his confidence led him stunned lightly, as Anima hit on his wound when aiming for his knee, cause of Shikuro's movement, though it would not bring him down it would still leave him slightly rendered for a few seconds. Though he wouldn't just sit around and wait for the Kido to blast at him, Shikuro the quickly on the tip of his toes almost danced around the lightling, his feet scrapping the ground as he did, creating a bigger mist of dust. Though Shikuro held his eyes closed, having no trouble finding Anima's location through the art of sensing where he was placed, a feat he had held high cause of his Captains lack of that abbility he made sure to cover her weakness. He waited a bit to let Anima land and watch the cloud having covered Shikuro.

It wouldn't take long a whole long time before Shikuro would come dashing out of it though, not leaving Anima alone for that long, though long enough for him to become paraniod not knowing where Shikuro would come from this time around. His Zan still placed into the ground as before, not wanting to use it right now, weather that was an advatage for Anima or not would be hard to determinate considering this was one of Shikuro's stronger ways of fighting. He simply enjoying getting up so close, beating them in a way that wasn't really lethal. He sweaped in his hand again getting placed on Anima's wrist so should he choose to fire more kido it wouldn't be aimed at him, should he choose to pull up his other hand to either slash or perform kido his other hand would place acordingly along that wrist keeping it away from him. And then while being somewhat safe, his right foot would simply kick forward into Anima's stomach, letting go as he was hit not wanting to cause to much damage instead of that he would let him fall back. Had he held onto Anima while kicking the chanced of fatal damages would be alot higher.
Back to top Go down
Zyklus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Out on a stroll (Anima)   Out on a stroll (Anima) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 11:09 am

AnimaMortis

The magical thing about certain forms of kido was that they didn’t require your hands. As The man attempted to kick Anima’s stomach, he grabbed onto his ankle with a vice-like grip as the heel flew towards him, clenching the muscles in his stomach to help dampen the blow. ” May the black sounds of those that have felt death emit and destroy." Activating the seventh Hado, Black Wave, he unleashed a powerful current of energy from his body towards Shikuro, his hand still tightly holding onto his ankle. A current of blackness burst forth from his chest which would rock over Shikuro’s body, and the lack of escape or movement would actually enhance the damage. Along with the wave of energy came the crash of thunder which echoed around their ears. After this, Anima dropped to a low crouch and swept Shikuro’s out leg from under him, his other foot still trapped in his hand. His katana had been long dropped, the long blade proven too useless in such close combat.

Blinking away sweat that was forming from exhaustion (his numerous spells beginning to put a dent on his reserves), Anima distanced himself from Shikuro and began to formulate his next strategy. A well placed bakudo could actually help him in this scenario. The only problem was he hadn’t learned the specific bakudo that was required. Saddened by this, he figured he would have to compromise. By combining several kido over time, he could stack their effects and duplicate the purpose of a higher spell, without wasting as much energy. ”May the tears of those killed, of those harmed by those of wickedness deliver their judgement upon those around.” The dark sky suddenly tinted a shade blacker, as the cloud that had formed from Anima’s energy opened up and unleashed a torrent of rain upon the ground. The tenth hado, Acid Rain, drenched the area that they were in with an acidic downpour. Grinning at Shikuro, it was his move.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Out on a stroll (Anima)   Out on a stroll (Anima) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 4:11 pm

Shikuro raised an eyebrow, having to face the fact that this kind of workout how little it did to his fatique actually wasn't good for his leg, nor his arm though his arm haven't suffered that much he could feel the blood of the reopened wounds glidding down his leg, giving him a very unpleasant chill.
Normally Shikuro would possibly just have jumped up and kicked his way out of this one though that would proove to strain his leg further.

So a much simpler cause, before Anima's chant would make it to the end he would be free.
"Bakudo 1# Sai"
3 words and a hand wave would force Anima's currently occupied head to twist his arms around where then Shikuro would jump up, placing a light foot on Anima's shoulder only to jump backwards, where the knowing Kido would be send dirrectly at him ofcourse, though that wasn't hard to dodge, not with his capabelities of skill. a simple Shunpo would allow him safely to land on the ground not to far away, holding up two fingers yet again.
"Hado 1# Thrust"
Which would be dirrected straight at Anima sending him flying backwards. Should he be able to to finnish his chant ever due to the recoil of Kido's Shikuro would simply move back grabbing his Zan and out of the rain. Afterall these Kido's where anything but new to him, he had faced or used all said Kido Anima had thrown at him so far. The Acid raind in particular having pissed him off once a very long while back.

(OOC: Before you state that what was done is imposible consider the word lenght and speed difference, 30 speed difference is ALOT Old Stat system only gave examble up to 15 difference and there it was almost about as if you could run around and play with the guy. Also I'm not sure how you grabbed hold of the leg considering I was grabbing out for your wrist, but I let it slide)
Back to top Go down
Zyklus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Out on a stroll (Anima)   Out on a stroll (Anima) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 8:34 am

((OOC: None of that is impossible. It’s very valid. Also, you aimed for my wrist, but I have two hands. That’s how I did it. xD))

AnimaMortis

Mutilation. That was the only word to describe what had just happened to Anima’s strategy. As he flew backwards from the effects of the second kido, his arms behind his back threw him off balance and caused him to topple over, rolling slightly. Thankfully, his reflexes helped him survive without too much injury. Holding his chin to his chest, he didn’t brain himself, which is always helpful. Continuing to roll, he slid back onto his feet before wrenching his arms free from their hold. Thankfully for Anima, his and Shikuro’s spiritual energy was damn near equivalent, so it wasn’t too difficult to break the weak kido that was cast without an incantation. Grinning, he pointed his free hand at his zanpakuto and activated the second hado, Reel, with a quick incantation. Pulling his sword back to him, he grabbed it with his right hand. ”Burn of the blades that have been lost. Hado Number Eight, Blade of Flames!” Suddenly, his zanpakuto was engulfed in flame as he activated the eight hado, which created a sword of fire. Since he activated it in his sword hand, it made quite the devastating combination.

And then he waited for his opponent to do... anything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Out on a stroll (Anima)   Out on a stroll (Anima) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Out on a stroll (Anima)
Page 1 of 1