The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just a leisure stroll (Archfiend07)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Holland Sorel

Holland Sorel

Male
Number of Posts : 90
Job/Interests : what the he() does it matter????
Quote : Everyone has light in their heart. The brighter the light the darker the shadow in the heart is waiting ever paciently to spread it's self.
Registration Date : 2010-11-22

Just a leisure stroll (Archfiend07) Empty
PostSubject: Just a leisure stroll (Archfiend07)   Just a leisure stroll (Archfiend07) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 10:04 am

Holland was leisurely flying over a city, he had just eaten and the void in him at the moment wasn’t bothering him. Flying just watching the city go by he looked for something that might have been interesting. So far there wasn’t anything but trees, buildings, people, animals, cars, and the what-not of a city. No other hallows to be seen as of now. The buildings were boring, the people ignorant to his presence, trees are just there, and the animals got a feeling, but they could do nothing interesting. He didn’t want to experiment, but he was bored. His last meeting whit another hallow was usual. He fought it and he destroyed it. The last meeting that wasn’t violent was the one with NIUS the snake like hallow was interesting.
Back to top Go down
Kyuuzou

Kyuuzou

Male
Number of Posts : 116
Job/Interests : Playing Video Games
Quote : FUS-RO-DAH
Registration Date : 2011-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Just a leisure stroll (Archfiend07)   Just a leisure stroll (Archfiend07) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 11:12 am

Tartarax was wandering in a random city because he had nothing better to do, he sighed to himself"is there any other hollows in this area im so bored" he suddenly saw a flying hollow above him, he waited till it was in earshot and yelled "you up there come down here ieither wnna fight or talk"
Back to top Go down
Holland Sorel

Holland Sorel

Male
Quote : Everyone has light in their heart. The brighter the light the darker the shadow in the heart is waiting ever paciently to spread it's self.

PostSubject: Re: Just a leisure stroll (Archfiend07)   Just a leisure stroll (Archfiend07) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 6:21 pm

Hearing another hallows voice tell him to come down from the skies to either talk or fight with him. Laughing to himself at being commanded Holland flew down a way and got closer to the tortoise like hallow, but did not land. He just kept flying in slow easy going circles.

"And who might you be to command a being of the sky?" Holland could careless about who it was, but this would at least be some entertainment.

Back to top Go down
Kyuuzou

Kyuuzou

Male

PostSubject: Re: Just a leisure stroll (Archfiend07)   Just a leisure stroll (Archfiend07) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 8:37 pm

Tartarax got the hollows attention and it came down to answer his question, tartarax found himself starring at a dragon like hollow."so now i got youre attention, i have a question to ask you im wanting to make a team of hollows who help each other out, we could become so strong that we all could ascend to the rank of vasto lorde or even the fabled arrancar". tartarax asked this dragon hollow"so do you accept my proposal"
Back to top Go down
Holland Sorel

Holland Sorel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Just a leisure stroll (Archfiend07)   Just a leisure stroll (Archfiend07) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 9:16 am

Holland looked at the creature in front of him skeptically. The two had just meet, the other one did not know what he was like or the skills he had to offer. Hell the tortoise like hallow didn’t even know if Holland would feel like he wanted to attack him. He didn’t know if the other in front of him was either stupid or new to the world. As of now he would not label it, but he had his doubts on the creatures intelligence.

“How do I know you can keep your word on this? Or the skills to back up what you can say? You have told me a proposal yet you give nothing to support what you say other than eventually having great power.” Holland was not going to even try to give this creature a chance. Without a pause in his speech he continued “How do I know I can trust you not to just attack me when my guard is down or when I’m injured.” Holland would shoot this hallows plan down right now. “No I do not accept your proposal as it is nothing you can guarantee or nothing to gain my trust by.”
Back to top Go down
Kyuuzou

Kyuuzou

Male

PostSubject: Re: Just a leisure stroll (Archfiend07)   Just a leisure stroll (Archfiend07) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 7:22 pm

Tartarax sighed regrtfully at the decline of his offer"well if you dont want to accept, ill just leave you alone". as Tartarax turned around to walk away"hehehehe" tartarax chuckled as he fired a barage of his spike like missiles at the dragon like hollow."if you wont agree then ill beat you to a pulp until you accept my propossal" tartarax exclaimed to the hollow as he continued his assault on the hollow.
Back to top Go down
Holland Sorel

Holland Sorel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Just a leisure stroll (Archfiend07)   Just a leisure stroll (Archfiend07) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 9:29 am

(Umm just to let you know try and be a bit more specific with your words be for you go general. Like your wrote "Tartarax turned around to walk away... he fired a barrage of his spike missiles at the dragon like hallow" instead write something like 'Tartarax turned around to walk away. Softly chuckling to himself he took aim and fired a barrage of his spiked missiles at the dragon hollow from his [where ever he shoots them from]. "If you wont agree then I'll beat you to a pulp until you accept!" Tratarax yelled maniacally as he continued firing missile after missile at the other hallow.' It may take a little while extra, but one it makes it more interesting for the other person to read and also can get a good basis for what to write themselves. Plus it just makes it funner to rp with someone who does write like that.)

Luckily Holland was still in the air making it pretty easy to dodge the spiked missiles. He didn't feel like going way out of his way to dodge them so he just let them zoom just barely past himself. The wind whistled with each one that passed him.

Holland couldn't help but to think of how this hallow was like most others. If it didn't get what it wanted it would fight to get what it wants. It was these hallows that he detested the most because they used brawn over brain every time, or more specifically stupidity. Ones that talked were even worse because they actually had the intelligence, but didn't use it other than to fight and talk, or try and get an easy meal.

"You do know I could get away from you very easily. One I can fly and move pretty quickly and two you look pretty slow to me." Sighing Holland continued. "So why don't stop wasting energy and try to convince me. Other wise I'm gone, I don't feel like fighting." Holland was bored before, but now he was in a sour mood.
Back to top Go down
Kyuuzou

Kyuuzou

Male

PostSubject: Re: Just a leisure stroll (Archfiend07)   Just a leisure stroll (Archfiend07) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 2:35 pm

"ok then ill stop, but heres why i need more hollows"tartarax said in a calm tone."i heard this from a small hollow named moldale, he told me we are weak so we seek power, so where im going with this is that we stronger and smarter hollows need to band together to help eachother grow to a power that could even destroy the shinigami without lifting a finger, so do you accept now."tartarax said"if so im meeting with them soon with a hollow named stratus, so if you want to join us seek me out." as tartarax said walking away with that as his final word.
Back to top Go down
Holland Sorel

Holland Sorel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Just a leisure stroll (Archfiend07)   Just a leisure stroll (Archfiend07) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 4:39 pm

Thinking this over for a moment Holland knew what he would do. He would go to it, but keep his distance. He didn't trust this hallow, but he did agree with having to do things one does not like to get what they want.

Turning back around and flying off into the sky once again he left the area.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a leisure stroll (Archfiend07)   Just a leisure stroll (Archfiend07) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just a leisure stroll (Archfiend07)
Page 1 of 1