The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A bit of a catch up (Shiku)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

A bit of a catch up (Shiku) Empty
PostSubject: A bit of a catch up (Shiku)   A bit of a catch up (Shiku) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 1:03 pm

It was the end of her lesson. Kaiyo had finally managed to keep a low profile, in one class at least. The debacle concerning Masaru was still replaying in her mind through the class. Not that anyone might notice, a girl diligently taking notes didn't need to concentrate when she already knew more about the Gotei 13 than any teacher. Kaiyo had only seen Shiku in a passing moment at that point, when she was storming off. No doubt he'd been dragged into the drama, which was more of a reason for Kaiyo to worry.

The Captain had already put a lot of pressure on Shiku to cover for her, and she doubted he needed to be covering her for every suspicion. Still, it was just that Masaru guy, he was too suspicious and uptight to look past the mirage of a black and white ruling. Oh well, Kaiyo had a surprise for Shiku that she hoped would cheer him up.

The class began filing out of the room, bustling their way into the busy hallways as the short brown haired girl rose to her feet. Flinging a bag over her shoulder as she trudged down the seating to the door of the classroom. Catching sight of Shiku amidst the mayhem, the girl leaned out of the door to her class. Waving as frantically as her little arms could manage in the hopes of catching his attention. As far as she knew, and the timetable by the door said, her current classroom was free for a while, so it seemed like the perfect place for a catch up. Nobody would even notice one person filtering out of the mainstream movement anyway, the hallways were always so packed, that people were just thankful for a bit of extra wiggle room.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male
Number of Posts : 586
Quote : In War, Victory. In Peace, Vigilance. In Death, Sacrifice
Registration Date : 2010-05-29

PostSubject: Re: A bit of a catch up (Shiku)   A bit of a catch up (Shiku) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 1:16 pm

People was walking around this place seemed all that more confussing than when he went here, ofcourse he mostly used the windows to enter these rooms he didn't like walking around these crowds back then, it was like hearing everyone dislike you as if they thought he couldn't hear them, people say alot of things when they think they can't be heard, but his ears where just slightly better than average. He wasn't even sure where to look he knew it was here somewhere but where exactly that wasn't really an easy one.

Though his eyes soon catched the sight of a rather familiar arm, he started moving though it was hard, people was rather staring at him when he got up close to them, but he soon got the hang of the patters finding an easy and quick way over to the classroom. Where he quickly entered the classroom get get away from the crowd, in his hand he was still holding the bag from before, last time he got held up before he could give it away.

He waited for Kaiyo to close the door before speaking.
"So how have you been?" He turned after having walked a bit into the room over to Kaiyo smilling softly to her.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: A bit of a catch up (Shiku)   A bit of a catch up (Shiku) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 1:24 pm

Kayo smiled warmly as Shiku made his way over to her. Stepping aside to let him in, she shut the door behind him. Turning around as she followed his footsteps, still grinning happily. 'It's been good! Do you like my hat?' she asked quite seriously for a moment. The one item she had grown quite attached to since her demise.

Kaiyo twisted around Shiku and hopped up onto the front of the teacher's desk. Resting her arms either side of her as she swung her legs slightly. Kaiyo's slowly drifted down to the bag in Shiku's hand. Inwardly praying it contained various sweet things for her from the real world.

Th girl paused in her train of though, rubbing the back of her neck as she craned her head to one side. Keeping her soft, now hazel eyes on Shiku as she spoke. 'So, how's the squad? Any new recruits i missed?' she beamed. Kaiyo trusted Shiku with her life, clearly, she was just very curious of what was happening in her absence. At the moment, all she had even heard of her death were the rumors the academy had offered of her life, and drinking hollows blood was just plain weird.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: A bit of a catch up (Shiku)   A bit of a catch up (Shiku) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 1:56 pm

In the bag there was varrious amount of Candy, Mini marshmellows, some lolipops, alot of Chocolate of alot of brands since he wasn't really sure what kind she'd like best and then there was some sugar sticks along with some mixxed of Candy.

He glanced over the hat, not really being something he'd ever where but then again if he'd ever wear one he'd use his own ofcourse he chuckled softly.
"its not the expected but its nice"
He slowly walked over to the windows letting his eyes glance out of the classroom while letting Kaiyo look through all the candy hoping it was to her taste.
"If there's something inportant I've missed then tell me, and I'll make sure to bring it the next time"
He said calmly, not really finding it such a big deal ofcourse he didn't just go shopping but he bought a bit whenever he had the chance making it look less supicious in a way.

He tilted his head slightly his eyes resting on the grounds below.
he waited a bit before answering her though, he wanted something to be said first.
"The squad took it rather hard... and as a fighting squad, they let it out in the sparing matches, its easy to see that they are all pushing it just a bit more than how a spar should be, I've never had to step in as much as now, its rather dangerous sometimes..."
He then let out a soft chuckle before turning away from the window and walking a bit back into the room.
"But its not a big deal, they are taking it far better than the expected, ofcourse their missions are being done with a far diffrend aggresivity but they don't seem to be affected to much... Weøve got a few new recruits some and one or two I find interesting to keep an eye on their progress for sure"
He smiled to her, now having said the worst that had come really, the squad was begingin to be more and more alike the former way and thats all good.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: A bit of a catch up (Shiku)   A bit of a catch up (Shiku) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 2:25 pm

Kaiyo pounced forwards at the bag, landing with a small thud on the floor as she began rummaging through the sack it goodies. The girl's eyes lit up with excitement as she pulled each box and wrapper closer for inspection. All in all she had to admit that Shiku had done an amazing job of getting her good candy. Kaiyo's little world of sweets was intruded by Shiku speaking. He had to her back to her as he spoke, and was glancing out the window.

'It's amazing!'
she cheered. Unable to think of a single thing that Shiku didn't get her. Kaiyo reach down into the bag and pulled out a tub of mini marshmallows, almost squealing with excitement as she began popping a few into her mouth. Absent mindedly chewing away, she nodded lightly at what else Shiku was saying.

It was an odd mix of emotions she felt. As nice as it was to be missed, Kaiyo didn't wish such sorrow on anyone, let-alone anyone of her own squad. So the news hit her more than she expected, though it was re-assuring to know things were getting better. Of course their aggression was bound to show a bit more, but Shiku had a handle on everything.

'A few interesting one's huh?' she added with a light smile. Not wanting to say anything else on the state of the squad as a whole. Kaiyo chewed her way through another handful of mulit-coloured mini marshmallows before she twisted the lid back on and carefully placed the tub into her sack of goodies. Dragging it across to the table at the front of the class, the short girl walked next to Shiku. Unable to see so much out the window, but that wasn't exactly what she was looking at.

'How about you? Everything okay?...With Masaru?' she pondered, clearly very curious of his answer. Though Kaiyo wasn't such fan of the man who wore a mask. Still, other than that and a few other...Mishaps, everything had been fine. 'Oh yeah Shiku, 10th squad have some weird student adopted into their squad...I think there's something going on over there' she added. That trip over there with the crazy girl who'd attacked her for being unable to know her own name. Clearly it was something to be cautious about, and just wandering around the 10th squad to ask wasn't really such a good idea.

Kaiyo had something else for Shiku, but she wanted to wait until she got his answer first.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: A bit of a catch up (Shiku)   A bit of a catch up (Shiku) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 7:32 pm

Shikuro smilled happily as Kaiyo seemed joyfull over the sweets, he'd really have nothing to do with the pickings as sweets weren't really something he did much in, so he'd just try out some of the local candy stores at the varrious places he'd round up at when he's been out in the real world, remembering the few things Kaiyo had mentioned.

He tilted his head thinking back over the people that had joined, he could atleast think out one interesting one, he didn't really know why he thought the person to be interesting maybe it was cause of the night he first met her, how she jumped off a building, or fell he wasn't really sure, though she looked like having taken a huge blow she just walked it off. Not really something you just forget.
"Yeah atleast one interesting one... You'll get too meet them when you get back and all, And by then I'll show you and fill you in on anything interesting you might have missed, that I promise"
He chuckled softly, finding it reasureing in a way to be able to say that, though Kaiyo had been so eager to go on this mission he couldn't help to feel like Kaiyo might miss Squad 11 and all, he was actually rather sure about it.

He blinked almost having forgotten that little incident earlier he shrugged softly not really sure how too start he'd figured that this would happen in someway or another, but not exactly this soon.
"Well it was nothing... Whats with the name Buzz...?"
Shikuro raised an eyebrow looking over at Kaiyo.
"Of all names and you choose Buzz? cause that just wouldn't make you stand out AT ALL?"
The last to words being rather sarcastic, but in a funny way letting Kaiyo know he was only making alittle fun with it, as he was almost laughing the first time he heard the name himself.

He got alittle more serious though as Kaiyo seemed to change the topic a bit, not really sure how to cope this, but it was surely something to write behind his ear.
"10th Squad you say... does this student have a name? I could check it out, and tell you next time or something... it wouldn't be too hard, I could proberly cover it up by asking their captain for some tips on the whole managing a squad or something... not that I need them... its just a rather good excuse"
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: A bit of a catch up (Shiku)   A bit of a catch up (Shiku) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 8:24 pm

One interesting one? Kaiyo's ears pricked up at that mention, her insatiable curiosity dampened by her need to distance herself from the squad she missed so much. That and Shiku's promise to show her as soon as she returned to her post. A position she had under-estimated for just how much she adored and relied on it. The commanding role of her squad, and the untiy of her troops was inspiring, and now that glorious task had been passed across to one of the most trusted people in Kaiyo's (after)life.

Kaiyo dropped her eyes to the window ledge as Shiku's mention of her name. Granted, it hadn't been her best example of thinking on the spot, but nobody had questioned it...until now of course. Her rather guilty looking expression cracking with laughter, 'Well i hadn't thought of a name and someome asked and a bell rang and...i like it' she mumbled quickly, finishing with a fail-safe cheeky grin. Still giggling as she spoke though.

Shiku was cool like that, he was one of the few people who was still honest to Kaiyo, even despite her rank. Most other shinigami would just blindly agree, and kaiyo respected shiku more for pointing out her mistakes. Even if she secretly actually really liked the name buzz.

Her laugh eventually settled as Shiku turned onto the 10th squad issue. Kaiyo shrugged lightly, 'Well that was a weird part, she didn't know her name...Then attacked me when i asked' she added. Not painting a particularly reliable image of her keeping a low profile. She nodded lightly, 'Just don't let kurama suspect anything, they investigate everything...And yeah, you don't need help Shiku' she beamed, patting her Vice Captain on the back.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: A bit of a catch up (Shiku)   A bit of a catch up (Shiku) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 8:55 pm

Shikuro stopped smilling funnily as he realized Kaiyo seemed to have grown fond to the name, he didn't mean anything bad by it, Buzz was a fine name, but not really the name that wouldn't make you stand out. He softly patted Kaiyo's head.
"Well Buzz is a fine name... just figure out something about why you or someone else named you that, and then you'll be fine... it just kinda makes you stand out, but I suppose its just fine"
He said ending it off with a soft chuckle taking his hand back.

And Shikuro couldn't really have thought more of Kaiyo it was a fine name atleast she came up with something, he should possibly have said something before all this was set into work or something alike but whats done is done and they will just have to go with it all.
"I don't like the fact the teachers have started useing your death though..."
He said his voice being alittle lower than before, it kinda bothered him that it would happen just like that, he knew they used exambles and stuff like that, but this soon was just staining Kaiyo's image far more than she deserved.

He looked surpriced, turning his head looking alittle weird not really sure weather he heard right or wrong but he just shaked his head and laughed a bit.
"I know... I'm not doing any of this cause I have to, I do it cause I want to... besides it wont bother me at all... I got good time... I wont forever but as it is I do"
Shikuro smieled softly very reasureing to Kaiyo.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: A bit of a catch up (Shiku)   A bit of a catch up (Shiku) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 10:17 am

Kaiyo smirked playfully as Shiku patted her head, clearly he hadn't wanted to upset her. Rightfully so, the name was a little ridiculous, and Kaiyo was yet to actually think of any reasoning behind it. Though she'd been careful, telling people she was just called Buzz, Kaiyo had never exactly said it was her name, and nobody had questioned it. A reason might work though, a reason for a nickname...The girl began chewing tentatively on her bottom lip for a serious moment of thought. Short of sounding like a bumblebee, she had nothing.

Kaiyo turned to face Shiku as soon as he spoke again. The tinted sadness in his voice was fairly clear, and quite touching really. The girl smiling re-assuringly, 'Heh, i've heard some great stories about me though' Trying to keep the topic light. Still, that was half the reason she had laughed at Masaru; his clear conclusion that her death meant for diligent training unless studeents wished to follow the same fate as her. it was laughable, and a mild mockery of her own skill, but that's what she had done, laughed it off.

Of course Masaru probably didn't mention that to Shiku, and given his sombre tone, Kaiyo didn't intend on doing so either. The girl kept her head straight ahead, her eyes drifting across to Shiku for a moment, before a smile dawned her face. The girl turned around and ran up the isles of chairs to her own seat, rummaging quickly through her bag before she flash stepped right up to Shiku again. Nobody was around so the shunpo was fine, and it was a lot quicker. 'Close your eyes and hold out your hands!' she cheered, holding the gift behind her back. Kaiyo waited until she was certain Shiku had his eyes shut before gently placing it on his hands.

It was, more precicely, two things. One, a red ribbon that had words stitched along it; Shikuro Nara 11th Division, Kaiyo had figured it was just the right length to tie around Shiku's wrist, but of course, he may just decide to put it somewhere. The other was a bit bigger. A shimmering golden plaque that she'd had made for his desk. 'Best Vice Captain ever'. It was subtle in it's won ways. The girl looked hopefully up at Shiku as she shuffled back a bit, wanting to get a good read on his reactions. 'Open!' she added.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: A bit of a catch up (Shiku)   A bit of a catch up (Shiku) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 10:54 am

Shikuro looked rather surpriced that Kaiyo took it so lightly maybe she had expected it too happen or something alike that, and that was proberly why she laughed about it, he didn't know what kind of teaching that had been made about Kaiyo but too him it really didn't matter he didn't entirely like it at all.

He laughed softly, as he didn't really want to keep the mood so dull, and all, this wasn't really good for the first meeting after she had "died" too keep it this dull, there will be a time for dull and sad moments but let it be more valid reasons than a few wrongs in the way others act out.

He looked confussed, his eyes picking up the pace of Kaiyo's movements, he'd gotten used to it, his eyes had adapted to follow quick movements lately, a thing he praised them for, it would surely help him alot in the future alot actually, his eyes rest upon Kaiyo for a moment not really sure what this was about.
"Uhm... sure..."
And so he closed his eyes, and waited.

He could feel stuff being placed in his hands, but he stood calmly and waited for Kaiyo to tell him he could open his eyes again, he slowly opened them, soon his eyes looked down into his hands, first he just softly smilled, turning both the gifts around proberly to read tham both as he finnished he couldn't help but to widen his smile just a bit more.
"Heh... Thank you, I really don't know what to say too that"
He was sorta stunned this really wasn't the expected, he really didn't know what to say to that other than the thank you, he did really like it it wasn't anything but that, it was just a surprice.
His eyes turned to Kaiyo again, filled with Happiness surely, he was just happy for the time nothing else.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: A bit of a catch up (Shiku)   A bit of a catch up (Shiku) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 5:04 pm

Kaiyo's smile mirrored Shiku's own reflection. The short girl beaming with joy as she jumped forwards and threw her arms around her Vice Captain, hugging him happily as she spoke. 'I'm so glad you like them!' They had taken Kaiyo a fairly long to even think of, that it was one of the few things she had ever properly planned. Seeing as they weren't exactly the type of gifts she could buy once undercover, it was likely the more foresight she had ever used.

Finally releasing her embrace, Kaiyo took a step backwards. Glancing over to the classroom door to check nobody had spotted them. 'Thanks again Shiku, you really are the best' she grinned. Not specifying what she was thanking for, because there was so much he had done for her recently. In fact Kaiyo was yet to truly think of a way she could repay Shiku.

'Oh yeah Shiku...Don't get mad but i might be involved in something...less than legal, so i just maybe might need you to bail me out afterwards' There it was again, that cheeky I-Know-I'm-In-The-Wrong grin that had let Kaiyo slip past so many things in the past. Still, breaking into the central 46 archives was a plan she would have easily trusted Shiku with, had it been her plan to tell. The girl ad in actuality been sworn to secrecy and honoured such a trust in her, and just hoped Shiku would accept her minor warning. Though Kaiyo was hoping for the whole plan to go off without a hitch.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: A bit of a catch up (Shiku)   A bit of a catch up (Shiku) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 8:38 pm

Shikuro raised an eyebrow, standing surpriced yet again a few short moments before softly repaying the hug to Kaiyo smilling to her. Still not sure what to say or anything but it didn't really matter in the end, she kenw they had made him happy which was all a very good thing really.

He nodded softly feeling it be best, really getting a thanks wasn't neccesary, he'd been doing stuff yes, but not the hardest in the world, and it was really nothing.
"No problem... I said I'd help you through anything"
He finnished with a joyfull smile, to confirm the fact that he'd really do all he could to let Kaiyo succeed in all this with the least complications possible.

Shikuro tilted his head to the side not entirely sure how to understand that, maybe it was further than just something she herself was in, cause why else wouldn't see abort what wasn't legal?
He didn't get mad though he just raisedan eyevrow and did what thoughts he had to do, though it was hard to plan for something when you knwo nothing.
"Okay... and I expect that this... thing is a secret?"
He shrugged and looked a Kaiyo with a calm sense within his mind.
"Well I think I can handle about almost anything... just don't mess up too much before atleast notifying me, if I don't already know to help you... okay?"
That was really all he needed, just that if he wasn't aware of her needing help she should atleast notify him.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: A bit of a catch up (Shiku)   A bit of a catch up (Shiku) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 6:54 am

Kaiyo nodded quickly, glad Shiku had caught on. Though he couldn't help but almost giggling at his response. Of course it made perfect sense, if she needed his help he would have to know in order to give. What he didn't know, was that if she ended up needing his help inside the archives, everybody would know. The high authority of the place would likely just make a blanket call for ranking officers of the break-in. Hell if they were really worried, the central 46 may just order Lieutenants and Captains. 'Heh, i don't think i'd need to tell you, you'd know' she smirked lightly, not trying to seem rude at all in her response.

Kaiyo rubbed the back of her neck gently, bouncing back around to the teacher's desk. 'Hmm, i think that's everything,' she smiled. Her eyes flashing with a moments sadness, 'I guess i gotta blaze then... I wouldn't want people to get suspicious' she spoke in almost a mocking term, referring of course back to Masaru. Her increasing urge to tear off his mask only adding to her anger towards the man. Kaiyo leant down to her big bag of sweets, tying up the top so they wouldn't all spill out before wandering back to her seat to pick up her bag. 'Oh yeah, didn't you have an Academy demonstration soon, or did they cancel it after i died?' she smiled, already looking for when she could see Shiku next.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: A bit of a catch up (Shiku)   A bit of a catch up (Shiku) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 5:06 pm

Shikuro first looked confussed alike if he had explained it some wrong or funny way, to him it wasn't really funny at all, he really wanted to help and he'd feel rather guilty should he be unable to help her cause he didn't know, though soon he'd just chuckle softly shaking his head alittle leaning up against the wall.
"IF you way so... I guess you should know best here..."
He bite his lip slightly for a moment looking up into the air thinking for a moment, what kind of trouble Kaiyo could be talking about, not cause he didn't trust Kaiyo but he couldn't help himself.

He soon looked over to Kaiyo again, still smilling to her slowly pushing himself away from the wall and walking into the middle of the room.
"Yeah... We got enough troubles as it is... not adding a few more wouldn't be so bad"
He winked softly putting away the two gifts so it wouldn't seem liek he'd gotten them from here, and then made ready to elave really.
He stopped though looking over to Kaiyo shaking his head.
"I still do... they asked though if I wouldn't rather spend the time I don't know getting the hang of things, but I declined... So You'll be seeing me soon atleast"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A bit of a catch up (Shiku)   A bit of a catch up (Shiku) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A bit of a catch up (Shiku)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: Soul Society :: Shinigami Academy :: The Classroom-
Jump to: