The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Give it back *Shiku*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

Give it back *Shiku* Empty
PostSubject: Give it back *Shiku*   Give it back *Shiku* I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 5:53 pm

Kaiyo's calm was clinging on through the skin of her teeth, she'd shunpo'd to the front door of her squad. She still felt like it was hers; of course, she'd been dead whilst it hadn't been. Her uniform fluttered wildly against the concurrent air that had begun to vortex her body; the remnants of her reiatsu rejuvenation seemed to cling to the particles around the girl. Her lips thinned as a smile wipes across her face, it felt good to be back. The girl shut her eyes, inhaling slowly as she scanned the area- more officials were headed her way, not doubt even more grunts were rushing just to see the fight but she was focusing on her squad members, or at least- the new acting Captain. Her eyes opened with raised eyebrows, 'Huh...' she mused, ruffling the back of her hair as she stepped towards the door.

One more breath to calm her nerves, and she knocked it open. Kaiyo kept her head high, un-wavering in her stride as jaws dropped by her feet. The spiking reiatsu's reflected the shock and in some causes, other emotions. She noted them to the back of her mind as she moved closer to her target. From what she could tell, Shikuro was in her office. Old office...Office. She sighedm rubbing her temple at the extra effort it was taking to think; it didn't matter really, but he'd at the very least know what was going on.

Anticipation had tensed her body as she slid open her office door; slamming it into the nearby wall. She stared at it for a moment, laughing (to herself more than anything else) as she waved a hand of apology to the crowd of men that had followed her. She cracked her neck to the side and skipped through the threshold. 'Hey Shiku, we need to talk' she called lightly; her sever tone grating through her sing-song voice. Her piercing blue eyes lifted to his face; staring knowingly at him. He was her friend, someone she cared for deeply and truly- Kaiyo held no anger towards the man. But she was desperate for her squad back, and dying for a fight to stretch off again.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male
Number of Posts : 586
Quote : In War, Victory. In Peace, Vigilance. In Death, Sacrifice
Registration Date : 2010-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Give it back *Shiku*   Give it back *Shiku* I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 5:41 am

It wasn't really looking like it would be a day out of the ordinary, Shikuro was merely during his rutine checking the garden as he woke up, overlooking the training gronds for a bit then back to fill in paperwork, he mostly took most of the jobs of duty in his own office, though protocol demanded that he should be a few hours aday in the captains office though he never really felt home. Though at the begining he had been scolding for not doing a he was told so now he simply did what was asked of him, it was the least he could do. Afterall getting getting demoted would serve no other purpose than those bastards of central 46 them and all their official way of handling things. Though Shikuro haven't made it easy for them, to say the least.

It wasn't untill ruckes was heard on the hallways he knew somethign was comming his way, he figured whatever it was it could wait a few minutes for him, so he could atleast finnish the paperwork he was currently working on. But then he heard a feint word, something about captain, it made him wonder. Was a captain from one of the other divisions comming here, if so they'd be on their way here for sure. But why would a captain come here? And thats when he realised this was proberly due to the still empty captain seat, like hell he would allow some prodogy of another squad to come and a sieze the position. If he had to he'd beat the senses into whoever it was. So he moveed over letting his fingers grip onto his Zanpakuto and hung it back onto his back, where it was best palced to be ready, things here never went down peacefully.

He could hear the foot steps, and figured he'd try to pinpoint the presures out there ofcourse it could be hard with the members there aswell but this presure seemed so familiar, it seemed surreal to be true. "Kaiyo..?" He whispered to himself, just as the door was slammed open and to his surprise and amazement. There she was, as if she had never leaved returning to scold him for sitting in her chair or something, like he had pictured countless times everytime he had sat down to work."Kaiyo..? That is you isn't it..." He took a deep breath, calming his senses for a moment making sure this wasn't some weird dream. He nodded after a bit, he had gotten up on his feet, not really feeling polite about sitting in the captains chair, not right now atleast. The office had been left as it was back when she "died" only the desk has changed where the gold plaque which Kaiyo herself had given him, which had been moved there as he had to be there for the most of his day, aswell as the ribbon she once gave him was wrapped around his right wrist, never left it since he had gotten it. "Yes we do, don't we..?" He felt like he could finally get the air back from some punch to the stomach figuretivily ofcourse.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Give it back *Shiku*   Give it back *Shiku* I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 6:28 am

Kaiyo hadn't expected her own mind to rush open, choking her with emotion as memories flooded past her eyes. 'Yeah, it's me' She averted her gaze, her face illuminating with warmth as she appeared behind Shikuro and wrapped her arms around him. She hugged him tightly for as long as she deemed socially acceptable (which was admittedly longer than most people) before taking a step back from him. The angst of the situation had set off her cool and kayo waved her arms out and eventually clasped them together, resting against the back of her head. She grinned at the man. 'So...Hows the squad been? You the top guy now?' There it was, the un-missable edge of her voice. A spark of golden light ran across her eyes.

Her gaze wandered the room, catching sight of the golden plaque she'd gotten Shikuro; she stepped past her friend, her hand out as picked it up. The weight was familiar, uncanny even, and she allowed seconds to pass in silence. Kaiyo slowly put it back down, her mind rang warnings through her ears as she became very aware of the people around her. She could practically feel the eyes, the stares and more people were on their way. A smirk toyed on her lips as she found her way back to Shikuro. Her gaze flicked up from his own previous ready stance, 'I've not had a decent fight in a while...' her voice trailed off as her thumb rubbed against the hilt of her blade. 'Wanna help me out there?' she grinned up at him.

Kaiyo wandered across to the door, enjoying the mass of bodies that lurched back from her. she giggled slightly, turning back her head to allow strands of blonde hair to flick around her neck. 'I reckon training room six is free.' A confident statement, filled with her usual joy; there remained no malice or anger. Kaiyo was simply happy to be back in the company of a close friend; let alone someone she actually knew. She cocked her head to one side, 'Come on Shiku, i'll fight you for the squad'. Kaiyo allowed her words to rumble through the crowd that had gathered, a playful smile stood ahead of them. All eyes on Shikuro.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Give it back *Shiku*   Give it back *Shiku* I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 2:49 pm

Shikuro stood amazed for a moment, how to react, as she openly agreed that it was her after all, and then he found himself in a hug which clearly brought back memories which had been put away thinking he'd never experience such a thing again. He felt the uncertainty pass away, as no one but Kaiyo would do something like that, it wasn't appropiate for a captain afterall. He gulped down swallowing what matters of sadness that had been inside of his heart. "The squad..? The squad has been doing good, even with the pestering ventral 46 and their protocol..." He knew this would come up at some point, ofcourse he wasn't a captain so he couldn't really speak of being the top guy. "Top guy heh... Well I'm incharge as it is, even though its been tough" He looked rather serious, as if he felt slightly abandoned.

His eyes followed her around, both currious and supicious of her movements, as if he was expecting both positive and negative responses at anytime. His head tilted as she had picked up that gold plaque, where he clearly smiled proudly, though he quickly hid the fact knowing just aswell as her, they weren't alone and in the right position to take it slow. He chuckled lightly as she spoke about fighting as it was childsplay, though these kinds of fights usually ended with one or more in the hospital if not worse conditions. "I suppose expecting this to have been a completly social visit would have been dumb?" He chuckled again amused, as by the moment Kaiyo had stepped inside the office he knew this wasn't going to completly social expecially not with that kind of crowd. "It would be my honor" He spoke proudly and more formally, as he should.

He tooka deep breath, closing his eyes for a moment. If he didn't want to end up in some kind of bad situation this should be done right. He knew that if Kaiyo was just as strong as she had been when she had "passed away" the chances of him getting injurred was pretty high. "That sounds about right..." He smiled lightly, ofcourse he was still mildly shocked and mostly having a hard time to put things into motion, even more as he heard her final remark. Again something he should have predicted but as it was thrown into his face he was once again reminded of how this usually turned out. He slowly let a hand stroke through his hair scratching the back of his head. And then pointed out a member of the divison. "You alert the other divisions a fight for captancy will happen in 11ths division training room six, we need atleast 200 members before the fight ends to make it valid and make sure 4th division is notified aswell..." He then smiled at Kaiyo with a nod and then a hand gesture. "After you~" He felt his body rise in excitement as it was settled. Yet still he had plenty qustions he needed answered, things he couldn't hold in forever yet he seemed to need to do so right now, even if he didn't want to that much.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Give it back *Shiku*   Give it back *Shiku* I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 6:52 pm

Kaiyo shrugged lightly; she had so much to tell and even more to ask but that would have to wait. If not for her own impatience, knew travelled quickly around Soul Society and she'd already called for her squad back so it seemed a little late to just sit down and talk. Still, her expression drew a mild surprise at Shiku's formality, a twinge of sadness swept along her spine- she'd grown soft. The short girl looked up with a genuine pride when Shiku ordered the announcement; she'd forgotten that such formalities were needed. Rarely did a shinigami get to see an 11th squad fight or Captaincy- but that was tradition. Her smile waned slightly when she thought she saw some mixed emotions on Shiku.

Kaiyo spun on her heels, waving her arms up to the crowd as she yelled up to the bone heads. 'Right- go get good seats! We need to talk first!' There was the briefest of pauses behind their response; an uncertainty towards their ex-Capatain's orders. They moved none the less, but that momentary lapse furrowed a seed of concern in the girl. She dropped her shoulder with a sigh as she turned back to Shikuro. Clear of the stares she smiled once more at him. The most genuine smile she could offer, warmer and for her friend only. 'Sorry...I guess it's not much warning' she added. Her humility had always over-taken her pride. Kaiyo didn't much care for her reputation within the rumour mill; but Shikuro was one of the few for whom she sincerely did care for.

They had a while for the crowd to assemble; though from what she could sense, it would be quite a crowd indeed. Kaiyo pressed her hands gently behind the small of her back, tipping her heels as she rested against the wall. A silence drifted between the two and for the first time, Kaiyo felt some tension between them. She hoped it was only her. Still, the awkward feeling made her shift un-comfortably in her stance. 'Heh, 12th squad ey?' she mused; as if that were an explanation. Despite her calm, Kaiyo was excited. Her first fight back- she was excited as anything. In fact, she could already feel Tenrai Zenpyou twitching in anticipation of the combat she was headed towards. She pushed herself off the wall, allowing her blond hair to flow backwards as she moved fluidly through the air towards her friend. She moved her hand up to rest it on his shoulder, patting him slightly as she spoke. 'Come on, let's go play'.

With that, Kaiyo vanished from sight. Flash stepping in a single stride to the centre of her training ground. Her eyes shot wide open as she saw the crowd that had assembled so quickly; and that was still growing. Even just standing there she could feel the excitement amongst them, the tinge of spiking reiatsu that fuelled adrenaline and cheers. A whisper swept through the masses when they noticed kaiyo. Captains and Vice Captains alike that had gathered gave slightly nods and bows to the girl. She waved back excitedly. Things really were getting quite exciting.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Give it back *Shiku*   Give it back *Shiku* I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 7:34 am

Shikuro hated doing such things, being formal. He didn't like it towards strangers, he didn't like it when adressing the division he especially hated doing it towards and infront of Kaiyo. He stood in amazement though how hard it was for the division to take her orders, he knew it had been a while, but his "leadership" could hardly had havde such a big effect. He looked around, closing his eyes as some of the members looked to him. He didn't want to over rule Kaiyo. He gulped down his breath as the people finally started moving giving him time for atleast a question or two before the fight, so he had to choose right. The wrong question unasked would burn through his mind and perhaps even shroud his judgement and abbilities in the upcomming fight."They're... proberly still shocked about the whole return, I know I am..." He paused.

Shikuro's eyes where flicker in his eyes, confussion. He till felt a feeling of being abandoned with jobs he clearly didn't feel ready for. He noded with a hint of amusement, to her statement. "Having a better warning wouldn't be like you Kaiyo... Had you come here asking for a fight this thursday, I would have said no~" Clearly he was joking as he would have accepted the challenge and still be surpriced, but it was mostly just to let her know the sudden challenge didn't really touch him that much.

His eyes widened, 12th division... did they really hold that much power by now. He felt a slight note of tears. as he formulated his question that one question that could settle his internal struggle about all this, and let him fight with a peace inside of him. "Why... why did you go die and leave it all to me..?" He seemed slightly angry but mostly sad. Ofcourse in thruth he was happy about Kaiyo being back. But this question had haunted him ever sinec she vanished. And he had made peace with it, her being gone but now that she had returned. He couldn't keep himself from asking it, he needed to know. The information he had gotten couldn't be all there was to it.

As they had spent enough there, he watched her disappear. Ofcourse this was nothing alike last time. He knew where to go this time. He took a few moments, looking around in the office for a moment, then took a deep breath and made sure he wasn't going to look sad, atleast not sad cause of this, if he showed remorse it was cause of the way this fight had to be done. He put a smile on his lips a genuient smile, he was exceited about the fight after all. the talent of Shunpo had been long mastered, and he was standing in the ground after a jump. He looked around, proudly, this kind of audience was only something few ever experienced, even few fought these things out. He then turned over towards Kaiyo. "Now then... I hope you've not grown rusty on me~" Ofcourse he couldn't know what kind of sideeffects there could be, but he didn't count on their being any, he didn't hope for any aswell.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Give it back *Shiku*   Give it back *Shiku* I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 8:21 am

Tears welled in her eyes as Kaiyo dropped her face from the crowd, sweeping her hair out of her vision as she blinked away the sadness. Had she been so selfish so just appear back in front of Shiku? A weight of shame plummeted to the pit of her stomach. She'd left him with no explanation or anything, gone off to fight a battle she knew she wouldn't return from. She lifted her eyes when Shiku appeared, her sadness dissolved into her smile. For all her regret, Kaiyo would have to push it aside for the time being. She knew better than anyone that fighting with a crumbling resolve never ended well. Of course, she cared enough for Shiku to not take their game past the line that her mind had draw a while ago; but she wouldn't be so rude as to go easy on the guy. Afterall; he was her Vice Captain.

Kaiyo took a short step closer to the man, her combat mind unable to help it self scanning up and down his body. Her smile grew wider as her lips thinned with a coy expression. ‘Heh, let’s find out’ she retorted. Kaiyo moved closer to Shikuro, her spin straightening for a more formal aspect of their challenge. She looked up at him, just inches from his chest as she hugged him tightly.

Kaiyo turned to their audience, her arm around Shikuro with a grin. As expected, a thunderous cheer filled the largest training room of Soul Society. The one built to contain the brute force of the 11th squad; she reckoned they'd break it fairly quickly. She tilted off her tiptoes towards Shiku, embracing him tightly before stepping further towards the masses. This fight was for fun but Kaiyo was not blind to the fact that she clearly needed to earn her spot back. If only in the eyes of her squad members, she needed this and that alone made her a little more sad. Still, she raised her small hand in the air to silence the cheers. 'Right then!' she yelled, her voice carrying impressively well across the vast space. 'In front of you all as witnesses; I Kaiyo Saiyouko will be challenging the acting head of the 11th squad for a fight...' She glanced back over her shoulder to Shikuro, her face warm and friendly. 'Shikure Nara!' They'd been waiting for her to finish; cheers and shouts echoed around the pair. Kaiyo always felt so small in front of large crowds. She couldn't deny the added intensity a crowd added to combat though. Her step hesitated for a moment before she addressed the audience once more, 'Anyone with a low reiatsu better leave' Her volume trailed lower as she turned away and strolled back past Shikuro, 'Cuz things are gunna get a bit crazy' she winked slightly.

Kaiyo bounced up and down for a moment, still grinning as she cracked her neck to one side. She dropped her stance, rolling her shoulders as she slid her back foot away from her body. A breeze began to swill around the girl, fluttering her blade shinigami robes and pushing the soft material against her skin. Kaiyo tipped the handle of her Zanpakuto forwards, allowing the silence of the room to engulf her. Piercing blue eyes narrowed with focus as her thumb clicked up the guard of her blade. Her warm hand moved across her body, enjoying the slicing sound of the blade leaving its scabbard as she pulled out her sword. The light instantly bounced off the metal. Kaiyo dropped the tip, spinning the blade with a swift ease as she threw it up a few inches; catching the handle in a reverse grip as she pulled her right hand behind her back. Her left moved up for a guard, just below her face. The tip of her blade could be seen just to the side of Kaiyo's face. She opened her gait.

'Strike, Tenrai Zenpyou' A rush of golden light fizzled around the blade as it transformed to it's shikai state. Heat began to radiate around the girl, the extensive bright warmth of lightning buzzed audibly around her Zanpakuto. She could almost see Tenrai grinning. Kaiyo inhaled slowly, allowing golden strands of her reiatsu to encircle her frame. For as long as she'd had shikai, she rush of power that seemed to sharpen all of her senses; it never dulled. Not once. Shards of furious yellow intersected the blue pigmentation of her eyes. 'You first Shiku' she called across to him. Kaiyo bounced her knees ever so slightly, keeping calm and loose. Adrenaline was already starting to pump round her body, so she needed to move soon.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Give it back *Shiku*   Give it back *Shiku* I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 10:02 am

Shikuro knew he would have to make due, this question was one she was going to answer at some point. But then again it would have to wait till after the fight, it wasn't a thing discussed infront of an audience like this one, afterall they had come to see a fight. He listened carefully, watching ehr even, he would have to notice if there was anything he could use physicly, not that he was proud of it, but this was a fight for a reason, and thinking that was essencial to the matter. He was shocked though, as he felt her hug on him for now twice today, this time it felt less surreal than the last time.

He couldn't help but to take in how many people had shown, he was only mildly surpriced to see other captains, but ofcourse atleast one was neccesary to bring word to the head captain afterall. He never thought about how this worked completl he had only been at the position where he would have to scare participants away they didn't dare making a formal challenge. So it had been a good call to sway them away. He listened carefully, and knew that the spot light would soon come to him she had done it by the book, proposing the challenge now it was up to him if he would chickening off or accept. Chickening out was clearly not an option his pride nor his intention didn't allow him too. "And I ofcourse Accept!" He spoke loud and clear, ofcourse his voice wasn't as loud as Kaiyo's but still loud. He took a step back taking a few moments to think things through, this was a tough one.

He smiled lightly, starting to feel the exceitement rise within him, it had been a while since he had let loose completly he had experienced tough battle but noever got to the point where he was letting it all go. And now this time if he didn't let it all go he'd die, thats for sure. His worst fear was her Bankai though chances where he could be experiencing it this time around. He raised his right arm, holding one string of the ribben biting the other thightening the knot making sure it wouldn't let go doing this fight, as he would have no time to think about it durring the fight. He then took a deep breath, while drawing his Zanpakuto, the long thin blade shinning brightly. Shikuro could feel the tension rise as now both combatens had their weapons drawn ofcourse Shikuro was allready behind Kaiyo. He slowly focussed up his spiritual presure while swinging his sword around in circles around him, warming up the blade, not that it was neccesaru it was bound to warm up soon enough anyway.

Shikuro took a deep breath, letting his hand left hand mov down to the hilt as he'd let his spiritual presure spike out and the two pieces of black cloth swirled around his arms. and slowly formed into a black mass of reiastu. "Blacken them all, Hikage!" He pulled his left hand back as his Shikai, on both his arms. and he let the sword be swung around a few times, and his shadow grew stronger. He was still relaxed, and calm, Kaiyo was a person of honour she wouldn't strike when having said she would allow the opponent first strike. "You better be ready for it~" He let his spirtual presure rise again if he was ever goign to land any blows here, he would have to keep it up at all times.

Shikuro tapped his feet, letting his feel of the ground be known to him, nto that something so pety could determinate this fight but if he summed up advatages he might have atleast an equal fotting in this fight. To many Shikuro would proberly seem to fast for their eyes but he knew he wasn't for Kaiyo. He still dashed straight for her, making his attack ready, clearly showing his intentions of attack with his sword. though as he was just infront of Kaiyo he'd let himself turn to the side, making a head on attack would leave him to open, so his used the dirt they where standing on in order to slide next to her, sending a clean cut against her stomach, which most likely would be parried, yet his momentum wouldn't be used against him this way, or so he beleived. He had a confident smile on hi lips, clearly enjoying this.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Give it back *Shiku*   Give it back *Shiku* I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 12:01 pm

Kaiyo exhaled slowly, allowing her eyes to flutter in the sunlight. She could feel the tingle of energy shooting across her body with excitement. It was exhilarating as anything. There was an indefatigable desire to fight within the girl; this she had long since accepted within the core of her being, but in such high risk fights, she had to remind herself not to get carried away. Her fingers, re-furled around her grip, her free hand loosely bent as she continued to bounce on the spot. Intense concentration had encapsulated the girl; she was anxious to see just how far Shikuro had come.

Kaiyo couldn't help her small shrug of approval at his Shikai; she'd hoped he'd release his sword as quickly as she had. Unfortunately or not, she could feel her sword itching to use Bankai as well; but given that she hadn't even used that yet, she felt a little trepidation towards using it. Her mind was wandering. She shook her head lightly as Shiku charged towards her. Kaiyo tensed her muscles for a second, releasing them with plenty of time as she watching his movement. She remained motionless for as long as possible. She hadn't expected him to try and attack her head on, so she was ready for a direction change. He was fast though, faster than she'd expected; at least as fast as her.

The dark matt of his Shikai seemed to contrast so heavily with the vibrant light of her own; Kaiyo enjoyed that difference, and she was fairly certain it would make for good viewing as well. As he ran, she pulled her land hand down, swinging her blade round in front of her body in time with his strike. Kaiyo followed his movements with precision, angling her blade downwards as she twisted with her hips, crossing it at her side so it collided with Shikuro's own strike; parrying it to the side. A mere millisecond after the sparks of their collided Zanpakuto's had met, her left elbow shot out, swinging to the right against the side of his jaw. She altered direction and brought it back around against the other side of his face. This time, her blade followed; swinging it an arc, downwards across his torso. At the bottom of her strike, she swapped her grip, moving around her sword as she spoke. 'Raikou Mato'

A surge of energy flowed through her body as the bolt of lightning erupted from the buzzing edge of her blade; aimed straight at where Shikuro was standing. Kaiyo was grinning from ear to ear, her heart was pounding faster, her vision was clearer and her body was more alert. What could be better? She'd honestly expected him to dodge her Zanpakuto strike, but just in case, she shunpo'd backwards to avoid immediate return strikes. Both hands on her blade, she released her reiatsu. The golden hue of light around the girl became more tangible, and the dirt around her feet was picked up in the vortex of yellow tendrils that sparked and shot around each-other.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Give it back *Shiku*   Give it back *Shiku* I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 5:08 am

Shikuro wasn't surpriced, he knew he wouldn't be able to land the first hit, yet he was going to have her fight for landing hers. His free hand, easily moved up to block the elbow which would then hit cold hardened metal. Yet she had some force in her blows, so it would definetly make him sway of course. He was in close up, so he need to think fast if he wasn't going to come out without a couple of scratches. His eyes kept close watch on her, his hand ready to sway of what counter she had planned for him. He could feel his heart pumping and then adrenelin spiking. It gave him an edge, he knew he feared her strikes far more than she feared his, so it would be logicly the adrenelin would be raised the highest within himself. He heard the words, knowing he would need to think fast. Or else this would get ugly. "Chimeiteki In'Ei" Power filled his words, as the shadows came to his aid, and shrouded his weapons. The key to why he was useing this particular abbility, was his claw. Which now would have enhanced defensive abbilities especially towards Spiritual attacks, and the lightning made it clear to him, this was such an attack.

By all means he had tried to get some distance to her, taking a blow lie that point blank would mean the end. But he did dash forward, enganging the lightning grabbing hold of it with his claw, it scorched him lightly, as he couldn't have hoped to controll full full might of one of Kaiyo's attacks. But he needed it, if he wanted to make an atack that had the speed necesary to hit Kaiyo. He smirked feeling the power, he held dangerous as it was he felt a rouse just by having a grasp of it in his might.

He let go of the power letting it clash with the ground behind him, by all means it would create a flash of light behind him. And that flash would let his shade extend by inhuman speed, and by all means reach around Kaiyo's standing. "Kage Yaiba..." He smirked, as his far extended shadows suddenly turned hostile and due to his first abbility, now four blades of shadow would come for Kaiyo, swirling around her withing seconds aiming to come for her at all sides i an attempt to stab her. By all means if she would choose to block one his last reserve of a blade would come out from that blocked shadow to continue its assault. Ofcourse this also means the power would be steched out and not all that strong but he needed to atleast make some small ammount of damage. And his kreativity would allow him such a chance.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Give it back *Shiku*   Give it back *Shiku* I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 6:56 pm

Kaiyo nodded to herself, her grin still plastered from ear to ear; her mind still ringing with adrenaline as thicker strands of light continued to seep from her small frame. Her eyebrows had flicked up in an undeniable look of surprise; but it was hidden between milliseconds. It was a comforting thought at least, that her squad had been left in such capable hands. Re-assuring further, was that Shiku was clearly taking this fight as seriously as she had hoped. With such a realisation in hand, the very last segment of tension released from the girl and she slowly began to let herself go.

Kaiyo had remained perfectly still to watch and monitor Shiku’s reactions; they were pretty much what she’d expected. Though she was surprised that he was able to even touch her lightning; so imbued at its core with the destructive force of her reiatsu; most shinigami wouldn’t even manage a close encounter with it. Still, she felt her body weight shifting as she lent an inch or so forwards in her stance. She had a strong grasp of time, and as expected from a combatant of her calibre; she would not be easily fazed. Kaiyo watched with mild amusement as the darkness of Shiku’s reiatsu seemingly engulfed her. There was an audible gasp from the crowd, and it spurred a little more ferocity from the Captain.

A glint of enjoyment shone brightly through her pristine gaze as she bobbed forwards, ducking down her left shoulder as she swung her blade up against the first shadow. This was one of those times that she was actually glad that she remembered something; like Shikuro’s Shikai abilities. The blades appeared almost all at once, and after her first parry another evil sword had melded into her personal bubble as well. Her blade twisted and flicked and spun around her body, in perfect motion with the girl. Seamless and fluid; her movements betrayed the real fighting skill held behind her cute smile. 'Heh, gotta love a warm-up' Kaiyo loved it. Her own golden sparks seemed to sear the dark shadows that had begun to attack and the onslaught continued. To her relief, no more blades appeared, and though she was managing fairly easily to avoid and deflect the strikes; she was struggling with a way to dispel them. Pulsing shadows creep and crawl; nightmares often find us all.

Slowly, a frown settled on her forehead. The minute that she’d spent arguing with this attack was starting to detract from the fight. Her sword blurred into a flurry of strikes, her smile fading to a cold expression. She needed a moment, that was all; just a single moment. She blocked left, right, ducking around her own image as she flung her body backwards. There it was. Her mind rang alarm bells of warning to her body, and a twinge of recognition tingled along her muscles as her image vanished for a split second.

The crowd of onlookers were watching with bated breath; a few who hadn’t taken head of her warning were already being transferred away to the 4th division for some rest; and thinner air. Still, Kaiyo was practically feeding off their enthusiasm; the tainted room that offered a bitter-sweet cocktail of spiking spiritual energies was the perfect arena for her comeback.

She appeared in a split second, behind Shikuro. Her blade struck diagonally downwards across his torso as she spoke. Her voice drilled with a serene aggression; tainting her cold expression with a flash of a smirk. ‘Denkou Kabe’. It exploded up from the ground; decimating the darkness with an overwhelming light. The wall of light roared with thunder that howled around its edges, the awe-striking brightness was all Kaiyo could see. In its wake, a desolate and barren plane was cleared. Kaiyo held her ground, fast on her feet and her senses sharper than ever. She was ready.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Give it back *Shiku*   Give it back *Shiku* I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 8:12 pm

Shikuro was feeling rather safe doing such a long distant attack on Kaiyo, as going to close on her might turn ugly. Ofcourse that didn't mean he would go close it just meant if he had a say in the matter he'd seriously rethink the matter. Atleast make sure the contact wasn't going to last way to long for him. It took alot for him to be able to evade and well, he needed all he could muster up just to actually try to counter aswell. Odds where definetly against him, but atleast all he wanted, was to leave with his pride intact. Though he didn't beleive his pride had been redeemed just yet.

The crowd was cheering the fight on, ofcourse hew knew that his skill was high but high enough? not even close to the matter. Afterall those who cheered was the usual crowd, he took a slight glimpse at the captains and they well didn't seem overly impressed infact they seemed bored. That might be since they allready knew this was a one sided fight. It just ticked Shikuro off a bit. But he couldn't think about that, as his focus returned to the fight, obviously he needed to think ahead now always keeping ahead of Kaiyo was the only way he could survive this horror.

He kept a relentless assault on her, keeping his focus but alas, Kaiyo's experience bested him. And she got out of his hold. His shades didn't really hold much power either, it was pretty far strached and only had his own power left to fight in. But he had hoped for atleast one hit on her. but that didn't seem to be the case. He knew she would be comming for him, so he started listening for her movements, trying to catch her before she catched him. He felt the crackles of spiritual presure spike behind him, she got ready to unleash her might over him, and if he didn't move he'd recieve the full blunt of it. Which would turn out ugly. He dashed forward, useing all his speed to do so, barely managing to escape the blast. Though had he moved a second later he'd recieved a rather nasty scorch.

He had to use it though, as the blast would by all means destroy all, shades except one, and as her own shade would by all means shroud her shadow into a close to none existance, his own was still empored for when there is light there is equavalant shadow. Like Ying and Yang, this was proberly one of the only reasons why Shikuro could fight back towards Kaiyo. Since her attacks where like ooposite to his. His Shadow parted and took the long rod around, again now two from each side, comming for her, the hopes would seem to be cause of the immense light he could think she was blinded, though the attacks where a decoy, since as they had made their strike succecful or not, he'd disappear from where he is appearing in the air above Kaiyo. "Kage Yari..." This was the one abbility Kaiyo had never crossed past with the only thing he had learned and mastered while she had been away and quite possibly the only chance he had of catching her offguard.

Withing Shikuro's claw a spear formed of the purest shadowy reiastu Shikuro could muster up at his current level. The dark purple light gave it a very lethal look. which by all means would be shown and known in a matter of moments. As the spear was thrown with all of Shikuro's might right after Kaiyo. And the matter of what it would hit meant all the differences in what would happen upon impact.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Give it back *Shiku*   Give it back *Shiku* I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 12:39 pm

Kaiyo was starting to get carried away; she could feel a rush of movement surging around her body with an exhilarating speed. The anticipation of her opponents next strike. The heart-pumping adrenaline of combat was like a drug to the girl and having missed fighting for so long she was really getting her addiction back. There was something cold about Shikuro's sword; the dank shadows that seemed to be crawling everywhere blew ice cold wisps of air towards the girl. It didn't matter, lightning was warm enough to keep her general area a toasty temperature.

Like a lot of things; Kaiyo didn't particularly understand Shiku's sword. From what she'd gathered so far, he just controlled shadows and stuff. Even still, he'd managed to drag shadows towards her. Kaiyo shrugged it off, bouncing in her step as she awaited the shadows. She allowed her ego a quick glance across to the crowd; most faces were imbued with awe and excitement. Then she saw the Captains; a few looked mildly amused but most held a more stoic expression. To be expected, the fight was likely extending through their predictions. Kaiyo wasn't just going to cut it short- she was here for enjoyment. Everything else was just a bonus to her. Still, it was probably time that she moved further into the realm of offensive.

Right hand on her Zanpakuto, she pulled it back across her body, angling the blade down as he left hand moved up as a guard by her face. She opened her gait and bent her knees ever so slightly. Her senses were sharp; arguably sharper than even most Captains (particularly in combat) so she allowed herself such relaxed stances to increase fun levels in fights.

Her senses twinged with the cool reiatsu of her Vice Captain as his shadow blades appeared again; two from each side. Kaiyo nodded to herself slightly; taking on her mental note to stop defending more than attacking. She decided two at a time was the easiest route to go. She knew what was coming, her movements stalled a lingering second before the blades struck and then she moved. She brought her blade around horizontally as it's golden sheen sliced clean through the first shadow blade, holding her momentum she swung it over the second and shattered the weapon out of the darkness. With each movement she made a trail of golden light followed her; holding her reiatsu at it's epicentre as the light around her seemed to grow and grow. Both hands gripped the soft handle of her Zanpakuto as she stepped against the next strike, knocking the blade up as her own sword moved through it like a knife through butter. She stepped to the side, bobbing down at her hip as she jabbed forwards with a precision shot; exploding another shadow sword. Finally, she twisted around and slashed straight through the last of the shadow blades. The crater from her previous struck had allowed her blade to pick up swirls of dust; dancing along behind her sword as she moved. Like dancing; she came to a brief standstill.

She twigged a moment ago that Shiku had moved. A point of intrigue raised her eyebrow as he decided to try something new. Kaiyo had never heard those words from him before. 'Heh, someone's been practising' Her smile returned for a second; flashing across her face as the sharp edge fell back into her eyes. The pockets of air around the girl began to swirl, brushing against her shinigami robes and fluttering her glistening blonde hair around her face. Kaiyo picked titled the tip of her blade towards Shikuro as his spear materialised. She released the full force of her reiatsu, allowing the already scorched ground to crack further beneath her feet as strikes of pure yellow gold traced around her body. A few more of the crowd began to gasp for air. He threw it towards her.

Kaiyo had a matter of seconds to decide her reaction. Her mind whirred through the possibilities; extending beyond even the normal parameters of response that might have been expected of her. In fact, Kaiyo did nothing for almost too long. 'Ahh fuck it' she snapped to herself; a personal reprimand for trying to be too clever. The pure white light that surrounded the girl moved it perfect time with her. The dark purple spear was clearly filled with Shiku's reiatsu, and although he wasn't the weakest of people, it was no match for Kaiyo's.

The short girl stepped quickly to the side of the spear, allowing it to almost pass her as she slashed straight down through the spear and flash stepped right behind Shiku. Her buzzing blade lunged straight towards the small of his back. A millisecond behind the jab, her right foot had been brought round with a strong roundhouse kick aimed just above his hip. She rolled to her left, placing her free palm flat on the ground as she swept her leg along at his feet; jabbing her blade upwards to where she assumed his shoulder might be if he fell.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Give it back *Shiku*   Give it back *Shiku* I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 2:34 pm

Shikuro was expecting the blades to be in vain, after all they where only a distraction. Though if the distaction was even close to good enough didn't seem likely. Afterall this was the former and as it where going soon to be captain of 11th divison the fight orientated division. If he was to outsmart her he would need a more complex strategy. He felt the scream from Hikage, afterall part of him wa sin his shadow, he wanted payback. and Shikuro would by all means try to do his best, but he really didn't hold high hopes for the payback to be done today.

He was slowly falling down to the ground, as he watched the spear head for Kaiyo and as it would seem she did as he would have hoped, trying to block it. His eyes widened as it seemed ot have no effect. He cursed himself, suddenly feeling rather weak in comparison. Which wasn't exactly a nice feeling. He kept a close watch hoping to atleast see something, other than Kaiyo sorta just having shrugged off the attack, as if it was nothing. It made him rethink the matter all over, he needed something new newer than his spear. "Ofcourse I have been... not as much as I would have wanted..." He thought it all over, had he been training alittle more each day instead of doing paper work, could he have done better right now. Was that even possible. He knew he would loose, but loosing without even scratching Kaiyo would just be terrible.

He blinked for a moment realizing she had vanished within that same moment. But he was barely able to catch her movement before she reached him. He caught her eyes as she was behind him, barely dodging the blade, feeling the wind sweep against the side of his body the speed was amazing. Many spectaters would most likely not even beable to see what was going on right now. He wasn't able to dodge the kick though, he managed to block the kick with with his claw, yet he could feel the might. feeling himself being knocked back, his eyes kept watch on Kaiyo as he noticed what was going on he barely made a backflip out of the danger, falling onto the ground could be the end of the fight. As he felt the ground on his feet again, he dashed backwards making some distance, between him and Kaiyo, needing some air. He was having a hard time keeping up after all.

He laughed outloud hoping Kaiyo wouldn't charge after him as of right now, even though with each blow Kaiyo let out at him, he couldn't help but to feel overjoyed about this fight. He took a deep breath, smilling. "Atleast now I know its you Kaiyo, you didn't disappoint afterall..." He looked sincerely happy about it all, even though he felt abandoned by Kaiyo and had felt that way for a long time, the joy of knowing she had returned and was the same as back then simply swept those negative feelings away. He felt worn out though, batteed by fortunally only blunt blows. But he needed to rethink this, if he was going to sate his pride.

Shikuro made a swing with his sword, gathering up his spiritual presure. He needed to make sure he had enough for this, it was a very bold move after all. high risk gives high reward, or so they say. He kept his shadow ready, his blades shroud of shadowy energy intensifying, as he charged towards Kaiyo head on, the only thing most of the spectaors could even catch was the sight of a black shroad heading straight for Kaiyo. He had nothing but determination in his eyes, as he made ready to slash aiming from the left side up from her waist over her chest. Yet such a simply move was mostly smart since Kaiyo would most likely expect him to sway of, but even so she could plan for a counter too soon for the surprice alone to be enough. So his shadow blades came, out, all five with the least hostile goal of all, they went for nothing but Kaiyo's sword wanting to keep her from blocking, since Kaiyo was mostly proud and seemed she wanted to show of, so dodgeing would perhaps make her seem weaker. It was a hope for just that, that made him hope for this to work. He figured this out as she had choosen to cut the spear instead of just dodging it, and that attack was an unknown one, and this was a definetely known way of attacking. A simple slash after all, or so it seemed.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Give it back *Shiku*   Give it back *Shiku* I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 4:15 pm

Kaiyo smirked back at Shiku; allowing him the distraction of his own words as she called back to him, 'Heh, likewise for you, in fact, you're better than I remember' she nodded respectfully to the man. She cared a great deal for Shikuro and was comforted by his own smile and presence, especially at such a time when she was still feeling so disorientated with everything. Returning to a world her soul thought it had lost, and her heart had already given up; emotions were trudging back through her body, mostly good. A glimpse of sadness had shone in her expression for a moment, she averted her gaze; blinking away her emotions as she flicked her head back up, allowing her hair to flow back into it's slightly messy state.

So intense were her senses that she could practically hear Shikuro's reiatsu gathering around him; she could definitely see it. Her lithe figure was almost at it's peak of physical fitness, her muscles knotted neatly together beneath her soft and toned skin. Her face glowed with joy, the gentle angles of her smile curling her pink lips upwards. There was so much life in her eyes. Beyond the dark splashed rays of light, illuminating the flecks of dust that shone like sparkles of gold. Then there was the darkness, a pulsing being of its own accord that begun to shift and sway around Shikuro. Kaiyo nearly grimaced at the sight, it just seemed too evil and dark. She should have been used to it; their swords had always been opposites. In fact there had long ago been several rumours and jokes around such a topic. They were for another day, from another time.

Wrapped close within the cloak of midnight tendrils, she could make out the intense stare of her opponent. Stalling only to peruse her brow, she ebbed forwards, leaning her weight over her knee slightly as she shut her eyes. A moment or two would be allowed surely? Within the darkest corner of her very essence she inhaled slowly, willing and forcing her power to surge around her, the light grew brighter and brighter, engulfing Kaiyo's small frame when an attack came towards her. Her eyes shot open; she'd not expected these first at all and though her demeanour showed not even a flinch or shock; it threw her slightly.

As if falling back into her habitual savage strikes, her energetic blade, audibly spiking with lightning, blurred around her as she countered the strikes. Once more, a twinge of doubt shuddered upwards across her spine. Had she so easily forgotten her opponent, it wasn't like her to do so and yet; she did. Perhaps she wasn't quite herself just yet. By the time she realised the trap she'd fallen in to, Shikuro was only inches from her; his attack at the ready. Her mind lagged behind her battle instincts as she moved with all the speed she possessed. Holding her blade horizontally in her right hand, as her left hand grabbed onto the blade ridge itself as she spoke.

'Bankai'

Spoiler:

The familiar wave of blinding light surged from the girl. Her left hand pulled free a blade to block Shikuro's strike; for the swords not wiped from existence by her Bankai, her newly formed right blade split through then; shattered to dust like sand. Her eyes dilate in awe, dancing along the burning ridge of her swords. 'Heh, that's new' she almost sang to herself; unable to contain her joy. The elongated feeling of her action was slowed by her hyper increased senses. Her muscles twinged with strength; defining the outlines of her athletic figure. Her heart beat rapidly in her chest as she could make out the roaring of her Zanpakuto spirit. Apparently they were glad to be back again. Much like her Shikai, her Bankai was different now; and yet exactly the same. It seemed her soul itself remained at it's essence, but transcended differences that she had yet to notice herself. Her robes themselves had even altered; now sleeveless with a golden yellow trim; as opposed to the standard white. Her white obi sash was even a glorious golden colour. Holding Shiku's attack at bay with relative ease, Kaiyo brought back her focus from amazement. Lifting her now piercing gaze as she nodded slightly to her friend. A motion un-seen by the crowd; just to give him a heads up.

Her blocking blade dropped, allowing his sword free as she stepped in towards him. Twisting her left hand with a jab at his midsection as she swung the right blade around with a horizontal strike aimed at the higher section of his torso. Kaiyo exhaled slowly as she released a short flurry and jabs and slashes at Shikuro; almost laughing with un-containable joy.

Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Give it back *Shiku*   Give it back *Shiku* I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 7:11 am

Ofcourse Shikuro had grown, while she had been dead he weren't, he didn't grow as much as he would have liked to face this fight. But it would just have to do. He felt proud though its been to long since they had fought, so ofcourse he would've grown. Now it all came down to how much he had grown. He knew that in personality he had grown alot, but to his fear. He wondered if he had focussed to much on being right for the division and not enough time, on his abilities as a combat artist.

But that was why this attack meant so much to him, if he could atleastpush Kaiyo to having to think about it and use more power than she ever had on him. That or just able to touch her, harm her in some way. Showing that he had ot been chosen Vice Captain. As the clash where about to hit, he it all seemed to be working, but as she movd her hand he speculated. Wondering why she weren't useing her hand to block the sword comming for her, instead of reaching for her own. But as she spoke that word, the word he had feared he would hear during this fight, the oe thing he couldn't match up with, and fight on pair with. he had never seen it before, had he seen it he would proberly not have charged in with such a bold move.

He gulped down looking up at Kaiyo as their weapons had clashed. "Thats new..." His brain where working overtime, thinking of a way to out wit this one, it seemed nearly impossible. With one sword he had needed to make a completly new strategy and now she had twice the options for defending and attacking. He caught a glimpse of doubt, one that he would soon come to regret as it made him open, to took a step yet to late and too slow, feeling the blade hit him. He felt it cross his chest carving straight across his scar. The pain was more imense than he would have first expected, He fliched keeping his foot work up was important, as his sword went up to to take the next blow away from his body. His shadows swirled around hm, taking care of the next, he wanted to fight back, he really did. It just didn't seem possible, her attacks came with such violent and unpredictable. This was a whole new experience, he had never seen Kaiyo like this. As much as it was new it was lightly scary. It didn't make Shikuro back down though, well it did make him back up. He felt small cuts across his right arm, as he failed to parry the blows proberly. In the end he had to dash away useing a shunpo.

He swore he could hear his heartbeat, feeling his blood rush through his body pumping that sweet adrenelin around. He took a deep breath calming his senses since their where screaming to fin a safe way to avoid getting anyfurther cuts. "I was wondering when I would get to see your Bankai this is a good a time as any..." This would have been perfect had he reached the potential for Bankai himself. But it seemed he just wasn't strong enough for that, yet.

Shikuro let his sword move around him, carving into the ground, as he ooked down on the carving he smiled and looked over to the crater made By Kaiyo's first strong attack it was bit, but well it would be a close combat fight. the boldest move yet. He conjured up another spear, in his claw and looked over to Kaiyo with a smirk. "Wont you join me?" He leapt forward throwing the spear the the crater making a powerful explosion. Increasing the size of the crater enough for a very close combat between two persons. After that he went down into the shadowy pit, letting the shades embrace him. rawing on the power of them as only he could. And then he waited, there was no way Kaiyo wouldn't come down to him, it was jsut a matter of how. He made his stance on the rather unsteady ground, and listened carefully should she choose to attack immediatly.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Give it back *Shiku*   Give it back *Shiku* I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 7:21 am

Kaiyo watched with an amused smirk as she slowly triggered to Shikuro's tactic. Adding a respectful nod towards the mention f her Bankai she held her gaze to where Shikuro had been standing- unmoved by the explosion he created as he leapt down into the darkness. A cool rush of air slithered by her feet as his wretched shadows pulsed into the abyss. Kaiyo gave both her blades as spin as she dug then gently into the broken earth by her feet. The ashen ground had already muddied her robes, but her transformed Bankai appearance had made her seem almost too clean for where she was. Kaiyo took a short step forwards, kicking up swirling clouds of ash as she moved; peering over the edge of the crater. It wasn't too big, but damn if it was dark. She leant back, kicking away the clawing dark that seemed to be dragging her in.

An electric spark toyed around her fingers, trailing and snaking along her palm as she stood in silence for a moment. Of course she'd be heading down there, it was taking her full level of control not to have attacked him whilst he was making the thing. Still, it would be at her own disadvantage. She glanced quickly at the crowd; their own hyper attentiveness reacting so greatly to the fight. That was surely part of the problem. It had been so long since she'd been able to fight, to let go. She wasn't sure how long she'd even been dead for, but she knew she'd been trapped- unable to have any control beyond protecting the prison her soul had made for her. Her eyes lowered to the darkness. She didn't need her eyes, she could sense it all anyway; the tangible energy that Shikuro was relying on. With a brief nod, she turned on her heels. Striding confidently back through the black clouds that hovered over the ground. Her blonde hair glistening in a sunlight un-seen, projected through her own bright energy it fluttered along behind her. Such innocence.

She curled her hands through the air, straightening her spin as she took back hold of her literally buzzing blades. That instant rush of power burst through her body, spiking each individual nerve ending with a shot of intense power and speed. Her smile grew wide as she turned slowly back around to Shikuro. 'I hope you're ready Shiku' she called back playfully. Her crystal blue eyes traced along her forearm to the emblazoned stars of her Bankai. Such a sight alone was enough to release the full torrent of her power. That was exactly what Kaiyo planned to do.

From a distance, her small child-like frame plucked two blades from the earth and held stood motionless. To those more aware than the average spectator, Kaiyo was anything but still. Had she not long since trained herself out of the habit, she would likely be shaking with excitement. She shut her eyes. First pulling in all her power, the ground at her feet cracked under the pressure, the vortex of energy that was draw in to the girl. Her very skin seemed to shimmer with light. At the epicentre of her power and amidst her concentration, Kaiyo could hear her Zanpakuto rallying along with her; 'You better make this one hell of a show kid...We're with you'. It was as if each blood vessel within her body was about to explode- so full of charged energy that she could literally hold it in no longer. The effect of the crowd already had sent the 4th squad in a flurry- most people never experience a Captain class shinigami in such a way. Waiting until the very last moment, Kaiyo's eyes shot open. Their perfect blue replaced with s sharp yellow that encircled her pupils. A golden torrent of light rushed from her body, roaring with thunder as shots of lightning bolted from the skies. A blinding light surrounded the girl and a vast area around her. It was only then, that Kaiyo leapt down into the darkness.

Clash of the Titans sprung to mind; two opposing forces on opposite ends of the spectrum. It was lucky Kaiyo had always believed the light side to win. The cone of light around her lit the crater; banishing at least for a moment the shadows further beyond her reach. She took inventory in the back of her mind; watching the reactions of the crawling shades. Meanwhile, her instincts had taken over. Adrenaline shot through her body with a coursing energy that sparking further the fighting will of the girl, she was almost un-stoppable. In perfect unison, Kaiyo brought her left blade horizontally at Shikuro, her right vertically down at his head. She kept the momentum in her swung, pulling both blades back, one after the other across at Shiku's torso. This was perfect, close ranged combat; her speciality. She would thank Shikuro for it after the match.

Last edited by Kaiyo on Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Give it back *Shiku*   Give it back *Shiku* I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 9:11 am

Shikuro knew this was going to be his last stand, he had never beleived it possible to actually win. Well he only thought it possible had it been an imposter. But the moment he knew that it was truely her and not some very good imposter. He knew he would just have Kaiyo reach her full potential. she couldn't get back had she not been able to have some release of power. Or if she returned without it, it would just bobble up and hit someone less fit for taking it. Kaiyo was taking her time which let him regain some spiritual presure as he meditated letting the shadows "heal" him atleast in his soul he was healed and the wounds seemes less painfull to him. He took a deep breath closing his eyes, not that he couldn't see down here, by all means he saw very well he just needed to focus on the sounds. Listening to the foot steps from Kaiyo the air sweeping around her. She was getting ready and so was he, not as much prepairing his body but his shadow craps up the wall, around the crater.

He settled down, his heatbeat raising up prepairing himself. She could jump at him from any point, by all means blast him down from above leaving him most likely badly wounded. But this was Kaiyo, Shikuro was sure she wouldn't turn down on a close combat fight. And he tought it was neccesary to make Kaiyo feel like she's giving all. Mentally he got ready for pain, knowing he would come to walk in pair with it soon enough. His eyes opened as he heard her voice, smirking lightly, got ready, making a swing with his sword, heating it up for the next clash would be a tough one. Though if all went well, he could keep his sword from clashing.

Next thing he knew was the sound of fotts setting of, as he twisted his feet making ssure he had prober footing. His dark form wasn't ale to match hers, but afteral this was only his shikai. He could feel the fatique presure rising gradually had it not been from the shadows comforting shade, he would have been taking a knee at the moment. Kaiyo was by all means frightening, in her full power. "By all means don't hold back now... we're without spectators down here~" He had a soft grin as he made ready for the blow, he tought the suspence would be killing those watching. To have the participants outside of their view at the matchs climax. It was a terrible tease but in truth he just didn't want anyone too see him fall should it happen.

His eyes flinched to keep up with her speed, He moved but alittle too late, clashing with the verticle slash while having to black the forearm guard against the verticle, yet this would be the only piece of the shikai that was weak in that sense it wouldn't be able to withstand Kaiyo's bankai. He could feel the metal breaking as it broke. Scratching his right arm. The pain was excrusiating, almost so badly, he couldn't move fast enough, he slashed down against her blades with full force, with a slash and punch just to create some momentum and get them away from his torso. While making this momentum change his shadow lashed back, the five empowered blade comming down from above, wanting to stab down after her torso and back. These shadows would be something else, now with the place they couldn't just be made quick process with as when they where streching through the light, right now the was streching through their own territory. Making it that much faster and stronger.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Give it back *Shiku*   Give it back *Shiku* I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 8:17 pm

It was almost a taunt; a premise to let go of the very few strands that held back her desire to fight. Like unleashing a weapon of mass destruction was so simple. An in-audible response shifted through the Captain and something deep within her very being was unleashed. A door she usually tried to keep shut, to stop her inner demons from spilling out. It was too late now. Her eyes were pulled wide with her manic smile; power coursing so vividly through her veins that her even the concept of being still was thrown aside in the angst. Her blonde hair billowed around her neck dramatically. Her primal instinct had taken over and her conscious mind whispered of her friend getting tired; but nobody could hear whispers in the dark.

Her body moved in fluid motion, un-phased by the strikes thrown at her as she bobbed down to her side to avoid the punch, stepping around Shiku with a flourishing spin, she parried his strike. Her arms blurred around her, each blade buzzing with an indefatigable energy, un-quenched by scorching the air alone. Trails of burnt oxygen sparked with golden trails of light that followed each blade, chasing one another in perfect harmony. She bent low, lunging up with one blade as she kicked her foot up towards the man's jaw, slashing her other sword at his shoulder as she back-flipped away from him a little. 5 new shadow blades shot from the darkness.

No tangible thoughts could make their way through the girl, so any form of tactics with Shikuro's shikai were irrelevant. This was, to Kaiyo at least, a test of sheer power. Her entire body moved like a creature born of combat, not a muscle twinged without use or reverence. She rolled her right shoulder forwards to avoid the first stab, stepping out to her right to avoid the other. In a single moment of readiness, her glistening blades seemed to charge with light along their ridge edges. Her hands re-furled around their handles as they held out either side of the girl's small frame. This was only for about a tenth of a second, but those looking closely might have seen the excitement that flashed across Kaiyo's once sweet face.

She moved, imbued with the lightning that continued to rush from her blades, mixing with the yellow hue'd reiatsu that sparked around the girl. A perfect fusion of colour to watch alone. Her blades moved in brilliant cohesion with the girl; she could feel instantly the higher threat they contained- they were after-all now in the depths of their conception. It was no surprise they'd be so much stronger down her.

She spun on her heel, shifting her body weight as her hair fanned out around her; her blades flailed out with precision. The first shade avoided her strike- barely, the second was cut through by her Bankai. She was directing all her power through her swords; now as sharp as death itself. Her hands moved around her body in a single movement. When she came to a stand-stiill, she could feel the writhing shadow blades culling themselves back into their dark sanctuary- surely they'd be back again soon. It was fine though, soon was all she needed.

Before her image even had a second to appear still, she had vanished. Flash stepping behind Shiku as she lunged forwards with her right blade, her right heel came up over the sword- aimed straight for Shiku's jaw. She kept her momentum with a turn, flipping her left sword into a reverse grip as she jabbed it behind her hip towards Shikuro. She bent down over her left knee, pushing back off the earth as the crater cracked under her foot as she spun round to Shikuro again. Left blade came first, arcing down across his torso as she slashed diagonally up in the opposite direction with her other sword. The flurry of strikes happened in a matter of seconds. For the thunderous crack of lightning that had begun to roar from the sky above, all Kaiyo could hear was her own heart-beat, beating heavily in her chest.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Give it back *Shiku*   Give it back *Shiku* I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 4:10 pm

Shikuro could feel the presure rising the power weighing him down, feeling the stammina failing him. Even with the shadows giving him their pleasant push, if he had bigger shadows he might have lasted at least a bit longer. But this was reaching the end of the line, his line that is. He took deep breaths wanting to last logner, keep up his will to fight, and give Kaiyo some resistance, tough it all seemed futile, it had done that ever since that bankai was unleashed. His heart was pounding, his soul was screaming to back down from there, that this close combat would end up bad for him. But he resisted the reasonably advice and swayed of all sense of common logic, and stayed in the hell zone.

He felt the moment clash of to the climax, and he swore the sound had stopped as all he was focussed on was the movement and fight, the loud clashed of the swords, the shadows scream as they where cut through didn't matter to him, it was muted to him, his eyes kept watching on Kaiyo's movements carefully watching the swords, even more so her legs so predict movement, though he ain't able to predict them all. His body moved faster than he could follow up himself. His body was moving on its own, instincts taking over to survive and defend. He felt helpless sorta, but in truth had he not let his instincts controll like that he would have been chopped down faster than he could blink.

He felt proud that he could mage this kind of power amoung his blades, yet it was all futile in this sense, he was at a near impossible to beat state, atleast at his current level of power. Even so he felt honoured that Kaiyo would actually unleash her power on him, as she could have kept back and still win this fight, but winning or loosing wasn't the point of this match. They both allready knew that, or atleast he thought so. He needed to move, swaying off from the sword, though takes a dent blow from her kick which he isn't able to dodge fully, he regains his motion on his feet as his shadows take charge, ofcourse its futile as the blades are swayed of as if it was nothing, even in this empowered state, but his own power was just not enough.

He felt the urge to cough, his breath not being able to pump enough oxygen through his body to remain steady, or maybe it was the presure just pushing so hard he had a hard time to breath. he swallowed the pain down, not wanting to show any weakness that might have Kaiyo go easy on him. He was going to feel her full power on him even if it would be the death of him.

He moved back which was his first mistake he knew that as he twists letting claw black sway of the sword and the blunt side of his blade block the kick. He's senses screamed to stop her from hitting his jaw that easily, though those thoughts kept him from countering, and just barely made him unable to defend proberly. Luckily his shadows came back all five blocking the sword, though they are swayed back not wanting to let them break again, like beofre as it would lower his chances for survival alot. He took a deep breath as he saw Kaiyo charge up her power, and his senses screamed to stop that from hitting him, and so he tried putting all his fouc within him, just to keep those sharp blade away from him, first clash was with his sword, he could feel the ground giving in, beneath him as he was forced back dangerously close to the wall, too close. as he feared the next clash came down on his claw with that strike he was pushed back into the wall, feeling the ground mashing up against his back, crackeling down.

He could feel it, his Zan crying out for rest as the presure couldn't be held. Its metal reaching the breaking point. Even as he send all his remaining power into the defense and presure within his Zanpakuto. But Kaiyo's sheer force was too much, and the weapon's durability has been reached, the flurry of strikes where to much as Kaiyo's blade first broke down his claw badly cutting up his arm, as he was left only to defend with his blade, but that was also done for as soon enough, the blade broke Kaiyo's desending right down into his torso. The pain was unbeleiveable, he had a hard time to just keep steady, his senses was shattered as was his will to continue this fight, his limits had been met, both in spirit as in body. The blood ran down his body and he barely kept hold of his battered sword, his shadows covered him, protecting him, should Kaiyo wish to proceed. It was all he could manage to muster up at this point, and those shadows even seemed frail. All the power that where in them was mostly just the shadows power not his own as that was all being used up trying to keep his consciousness. "Sorry..." The full sound finally returned to him, he could hear the sounds above this fight zone, the chatters everything. now that his adrenelin was finally giving him some rest, as if it was still pumping his blood would spill way to fast.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Give it back *Shiku*   Give it back *Shiku* I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 5:31 pm

Kaiyo froze, her manic expression fading away into the darkness as the raging torrent of light around her dissolved into the air. Her left hand unfurled from her grasp, allowing her left blade to drop to the ground; a bolt of lightning struck from the sky before it even touched the scorched earth on which they lay. Her shoulders dropped as her Bankai dissolved in perfect time with her sheathing back up her blade. The terrifying look of a killed had been swept away, and the last wisps of her energy danced freely around Shiku; now holding a more noble aim of replenishing his on energy. If that were even possible. Her eyes circled themselves as her usual crystal blue haze twisted through the yellow. Blinked away back into innocence. She smiled lightly at her friend, almost laughing at his apology even. As if he had anything to be sorry for. She stepped closer, placing a gentle hand on his shoulder as she spoke. 'Thanks Shiku' she grinned.

Without hesitation, or even waiting for permission Kaiyo stepped next to her friend. Ducking her shoulder under his as she wrapped her arm gently around him. 'Best get you patched up, heh, lots of training ahead i think' she giggled lightly. Kaiyo had never coped well with serious situations, so her light jab at him was only meant with friendly jest. She glanced up from their crater, squinting up at the sunlight that sprawled down into their abyss. The crowd had clearly not agreed with missing the final bought. Kaiyo herself couldn't particularly care less. She shuffled in closer to Shiku, carefully gripping a handful of his robes as she prepared to jump. Already she could feel the warmth radiating from his body, she exhaustion that steamed from his body. Kaiyo was not bothered by blood- of course, but it was unusual to be hit with the overly familiar smell. It was as dank as ever. She blew a little puff of air; aware that her cheeks had flushed red as she leapt out of the crater with her Vice Captain.

The cheer from the crowd was as staggering as she'd expected. Whoops and cheers splintered the war-zone with an eruption of applause. Kaiyo's eyes traced down to the white robed Captain at the front; each holding a similar coy smirk as the next. She nodded respectfully to them. Not lingering her gaze too far from her friend as she took his weight on her small frame with seeming ease. She cleared her throat lightly, raising her free hand to silence the masses. 'So, I guess this means I'm Captain again...' She allowed a pause for the cheers to follow. A smile hit her face quite accidentally as Kaiyo droped her eyes for a moment- perhaps she herself hadn't realised how desperate she'd been to get her position back. She glanced across to Shiku with her smile still in place; perhaps he had. She owed her friend a debt for this fight and she had shown him no lack of respect during their fight. Her head shook lightly as she raised her hand again, allowing her soft hair to flutter along in the breeze that pattered the rubble around their feet. 'Anyway! I, Kaiyo Saiyouko- Captain of the 11th Squad...' A worm glow settled at the pit of her stomach as her eyes scrunched up with her smile, 'Am gunna go catch up with my friend here...My Vice Captain, Shiku...We'll be at the 4th squad if you wanna say hi' She turned from the crowd and paused for a moment, lowering her bright gaze ever so slightly with her finishing statement, 'Someone clean this up!'

With that, she secured his grip on Shiku and flash stepped across to the 4th squad barracks to get him patched up. With any luck, now that her Bankai was sealed his pain would slowly subside. He really was one tough cookie, and a genuine sense of pride had begun to well within the small girl. She'd have to properly catch up with him later though; she clearly had a lot of more 'official' things left to sort out. Then again, news travelled notoriously fast. In fact, she was fairly certain announcements had to be made for new Captains anyway. Whatever; it could wait.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Give it back *Shiku*   Give it back *Shiku* I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 5:51 pm

Shikuro was still lying on the defensive, not sure if he was safe or not. Ofcourse he didn't beleive Kaiyo in her full manner of senses would pursue him into further harm. But he wasn't certain that she was fully back in her own senses. Though he sighed deeply as he saw and further more felt the bankai disolve, as the pain would be extreemly lower now that the bankai's effect would wear off, along would the extreem ammount of spiritual presure that aldo pressed down him. A cheeky smile planted on his lips, as her heard her words of gratitude. And with that he felt safe, his Shikai disappearing, his left arm now free of the claw, his arm was shown to have taken some bad wounds from Kaiyos relentless asault though they where nothing compared to what he had recieved onto his torso. "Heh... no problem..." He kept smilling really not carring much for his wounds as it where.

Shikuro bite te pain together as Kaiyo grabbed hold of him, being in a state of nearly loosing his conciousness, though as it was right now loosing just that could proove fatal too him a he had to keep himself from loosing to much blood. Slowing his blood by taking a deep breath slowing his heart rate. "that would be nice... and yeah... alot of training..." He gulped down some pride, not really feeling all that strong at the moment. He took a gaze up leaning against Kaiyo for support, though mostly he was carrying him, as his balance and ability to stand was terrible. He could feel she was about to jumpm and braced himself for the upcomming pain. He didn't care would the crowd would think of him, as the point being this divisions vice captain had once again returned to how he wanted it to be. Not so much about being the strongest, now just about being the best support for one of the people he truely cared for. His head slowly moved down in a more relaxed state as he felt woozey, barely noticing his captains flushing cheeks, not that he had a clear enough head to actually think it over much other than having noticed it, so ofcourse at this moment he wasn't putting anything into the matter. He barely let his feet touch the ground trying to take some of his weight of Kaiyo though he wasn't able to take much of her shoulders.

He huffed down the pain, pushing down to whine in pain from the jump, his eyes closed down the light not really a fond sight to him atleast, he liked it dark, or atleast darker. His ears where swooming with the sound of the applause hightened cause of his senses being fully alert. Finally his wish was brought to him, as they finally silenced following the voice of Kaiyo. He didn't really listen to the words, he just bared for the next applause, trying to keep it all out. He kept a soft smile on his lips, and couldn't help to feel slightly proud of himself, this wasn't really just anyone could do, and he had atleast held off Kaiyo for a small while, with nothing holding her back. He looked up and around, raising an eyebrow against the crowd. As the words of the comforting 4th squard came up, he couldn't helpt to feel at ease that he soon could rest fully, starting his recovery as soon as possible. He bared himself for another go this time it would be rougher, a flash step was something else compared to a simple jump.

Shikuro muscles tensed up as they stepped, as they landed at their destination he huffed slightly again, but as he could feel himself relax he could also feel the pain growing weaker allowing him to relax even more than before, though he weren't certain if it was cause Kaiyo's bankai effect was finally running out completly, or cause he was about to pass out. As he finally reached a bed rest and waited for the medics to reach them, which he knew would be pretty soon. He looked up to Kaiyo, and again send of a friendly smile. "You know... we really do need to talk at some point..." He let out a soft chuckle closing his eyes finally able to be at ease, now as he could hear the 4ths medics being just outside the door, and with that he slowly passed up allowing them to take care of his recovery.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Give it back *Shiku*   Give it back *Shiku* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Give it back *Shiku*
Page 1 of 1