The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A mild disagreement (Shiku & Kazu)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

A mild disagreement (Shiku & Kazu) Empty
PostSubject: A mild disagreement (Shiku & Kazu)   A mild disagreement (Shiku & Kazu) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 9:01 pm

Eventually every Shinigami ends up in Karakura town. The high reiatsu town attracts more hollows than anywhere else, so the circulation of active shinigami in the town was a lot higher. Kaiyo herself had spent so much time in the town, it felt almost like home. So naturally, for an academy student who had tried to avoid a few boring classes, and had very good sneaking powers, it was a easy decision where she might go.

Initially, the whole dying thing had been such a great idea. Since her demise though, a few flaws had punctured holes in her resolve, and found loopholes in her plan. The plan she had actually allowed any to lend their ears to. Still, Kaiyo was feeling a bit stressed. After a minor issue in the academy sparring grounds, and a flying sword that she may have shattered into pieces, she felt she deserved a break. Her reiatsu was gone without a murmur of a trace and blocked by something that made her feel almost continually uneasy. Knowing the royal houses schedule for their personal gate to the real world was handy as well. Even if she was caught, worst case scenario would be she was told off.

Kaiyo had no gigai, just her normal disguise. Hazel eyes, a black and white cap that covered her brown hair, her trusty black fingerless gloves and of course, her red and white academy robes. That along with the alien blade that clanged against her back with every step she took. The scabbard was a matt black, and it was tied over her shoulder in a red that matched her robes. Alone with her appearance, something else was added, something Kaiyo hadn't been used to for a while. Though her stupidly pathetic reiatsu nowadays slowed her healing, and she was still pretending to be awful at combat. So Kaiyo had a black eye.

Kaiyo had made her way to the local park, sitting on the top of the climbing frame to enjoy the continual noise around her. It was all indiscriminate sounds, the kind that melded into a mesh of noise, stronger than any silence. Kaiyo lay back on the top of the climbing frame. Closing her eyes slowly as she began to drift off into sleep. A slow intake of air added pressure to her ribs, further bruising from a previous fight. A moment to relax, that was all she needed.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male
Number of Posts : 586
Quote : In War, Victory. In Peace, Vigilance. In Death, Sacrifice
Registration Date : 2010-05-29

PostSubject: Re: A mild disagreement (Shiku & Kazu)   A mild disagreement (Shiku & Kazu) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 5:17 pm

Shikuro was slowly moving over the roofs tops around the city trailing a hollow that had been sighted here some moments ago, what kind he wasn't sure only that it had interupted and injurred some Academy students on field expecdition so he was sent out to atleast find info on weather or not its there anymore, so they could continue, Though he really didn't see any good reason for even holding the field trips at this city, He knew that the spiritual presure was large here, yet that only put them in so much more danger to send these students here, no reason to put them in that danger it wasn't like the place had anything to do with what they had to see out here, they ofcourse held it plenty of other places ut in his oppinion they should close up this place as of it being a field trip destination.

Yet nothing he could do about that he didn't have any obbligations of oppinion in that not from this squad atleast someone in charge of that could but they didn't know not that he really cared way too much about it, it gave the students some experience either way, and they had to see a hollow sooner or later.
While jumping up and about there his sensing caught something very surpricingly a very familar kind of reaitsu but she really shouldn't be here, so it couldn't be, though Shiku didn't have much time to think about that before he had let his guard way down leaving him to be attack from beneath, the Hollow caught him with its nasty mouth flying away with him, its teeth weren't really predator ones more like used to crush, though this hollow weren't of high class he had only gotten lucky even getting this Close to Shiku it could barely harm him though it hurt, Shikuro remained calm, a fall from up though thats going to hurt, not that he had much choice, the hollow seemed to be planning on dropping him anyways when it got up high enough, his Zanpakuto quickly being grabbed stabbing right through the Hollows Mask twisting it nicely to break it with ease, which left the Hollow to Disappear and with it Also Shikuro Abbility to fly.

He fell and very fast at that, Shikuro barely had time to actually guide his falls had done that he could maybe have chosen something softer to fall into than a tree, his fell almost right through though it gave him a couple of scratchesand ripped apart most of his chest areal of his cloth it broke the fall. Leaving him lying there on the ground in the park.
"Auch... Crap that hurt..."
He mildly spoke out not too high but not very low either, he sat up had he been a mere human he would have died luckily he can withstand far more than they could, he pulled himself over too the tree leaning up against it looking down of himself to mesure the damage. Not so bad accounting for the fall he had been lucky, he could have broken something. or worse.
Back to top Go down
Kazuhiko

Kazuhiko

Male
Number of Posts : 262
Quote : War....war never changes....
Registration Date : 2010-08-01

PostSubject: Re: A mild disagreement (Shiku & Kazu)   A mild disagreement (Shiku & Kazu) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 10:22 am

The boy ran through the park, pushing himself hard. But that would have been a normal sight here, but for some reason the people he passed gave him puzzled looks. He knew why of course, but he didn't really care. Maybe it was because what he considered running, others would consider sprinting, but he knew that wasn't it. Maybe it was because of the rhythmic beats of the heavy American rock that could be heard outside he earphones, but he knew that was a norm around here as well. He knew the answer of course, as a group of mothers split down the middle to let him through. He smiled alittle to himself, it had been a long time since he could smile for this reason. Kazu was dressed different than he normally was. It was warm out today, so he decided to leave his hoodie back at his apartment. Instead opting for the sleeveless black T-shirt and a pair of board shorts, and his sunglasses. This would have been okay with anyone else. But everyone stopped to stare, if only for a second, at him as he ran by. It had nothing to do with what he was wearing, it was that his scars were showing.

Kazuhiko's arms, neck, and torso were covered in scars. He knew were they all came from of course, but he would never tell any of these 'normal' people. The odd this was, his face only had one scar on it. It started just above the center of his left eyebrow, and went straight down to his jawline. That scar, not even he was used to yet. He had gotten it a few months back when he spared with someone he knew now, could have killed him in an instant. But in his idiotic moment he decided to not only spar her, but also insult her, and try to use her spiritual energy against her. It was all in an attempt to impress her, he realized later. He also realized he was a fool for trying. Still he hadn't seen his friend Kaiyo in a long time, and he was alittle worried about her. After all, they were friends.

He shook his head alittle as he ran, ignoring the world around him, and focusing on the music. Trying in vain to shake the thoughts out of his head. He was trying to focus on his running, let the music drown everything else out. Then a song started playing in his ears that he didn't want to he, and taking his eye away from the path he was on, he changed it, glancing back up to see he had left the trail, and was heading straight for a climbing apparatus. Instead of stopping like a normal and sane person would do, he got a little grin on his face, and broke into a sprint. His goal was to run up the apparatus, and then jump off of it. well his goal was half successful. He managed to run up the apparatus without any difficulties, but upon reaching the top he saw someone he wasn't expecting, Kaiyo. He jumped over her, and thus jumped too early, his eyes locked on her. "Kaiyo?!" he said as he flew through the air. His eyes snapped back forward, a second too late. His heel caught the edge of the apparatus and sent him rolling across the sandy ground. He finally came to a stop face up, staring at the sky. His glasses lay shattered on the ground next to him. His face a dark red, as embarrassment, and shame filled his mind.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: A mild disagreement (Shiku & Kazu)   A mild disagreement (Shiku & Kazu) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 10:33 am

Kaiyo had been woken up to Shiku's nearing reiatsu, her eyes locked in the sky as Kazu appeared. Leaping over her as he uttered her name. There was no way he could know who she was, physically she now had brown hair and eyes, although her stature was the same. That and the girl was wearing a cap, and academy robes. Her eyes drifted down cautiously as he stumbled and fell, his glasses shattering on the floor. Kaiyo knew it was kazu the moment he leapt over her. Though she was still certain he couldn't know who she was. Kaiyo spun around on the climbing frame, about to walk over to the superhuman when she heard another thud behind her. Shiku. Across at the opposite end of the park, behind a few tree's. Kaiyo flash stepped quickly over to him, hidden completely to Kazu and murmuring thoughts of what to say to him still etching away at the back of her mind.

A single leaf crunched loudly as Kaiyo stepped in front of Shiku. Having noticed his reiatsu, the unfortunate Captain had watched the entire fiasco. Kaiyo knocked the tip of hat upwards, flicking it off her head as she ruffled her hand through her hair Gently placing the cap back on as she glared slightly at Shiku. Her body blocked by a tree, and having moved so fast that Kazu might even think he had imagined her. It wasn't the pressing issue right now though.

'What the hell was that?' she asked coldly. Clearly not in the best mood, given her own beat up state. Kaiyo glanced back up to the sky, the glimmering remains of hollow pattering into nothing. Kaiyo tilted her head back down to Shiku, her eyes tracing up and down his wounds. 'You're a vice captain..And you got this beaten up, by one hollow?' 11th squad reputation held the best fighting ability. Maybe she was too tightly strung, but it seemed a little odd that the current representative for her squad was unable to fight a single low level hollow without such wounds. This coming from an angry Captain that was technically dead, and held no authority over her vice captain.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: A mild disagreement (Shiku & Kazu)   A mild disagreement (Shiku & Kazu) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 10:42 am

Shikuiro coughed and shrugged himself clearly having landed on his head, cause he was pretty sure he heard a very familiar judging tone before him, his eyes flicked for a moment to see that his head where just fine and Kaiyo was indeed standing right there, tossing her somewhat of an insult at him. He glared slightly back not really in the mood at taking in this arguement after having done such a stunt which the fall clearly could be explained as.

He got up on his ffeet pulling out slight at his clothes finding it rather torn.
And before long his then turned to Kaiyo tilting his head biting himself to actually explain.
"Its not like I got beaten or anything, it barely touched me compared to the fall alone, and If I'm right it was the hollow that loss and I won"
He said with steady words almost hard to take her serious with such a look on herself.
"Talk about my wounds what about yours? an black eye, what you got into a catfight or something?"
Clearly repaying the insult of Kaiyo actually throwing words as too weather or not he was stronger than a simple hollow.
Back to top Go down
Kazuhiko

Kazuhiko

Male

PostSubject: Re: A mild disagreement (Shiku & Kazu)   A mild disagreement (Shiku & Kazu) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 1:33 am

He laid there for a few moments, trying to process everything that had just happened. Was that really her? he thought, his mind reeling that he didn't sense her until he was nearly point blank on her. He tilted his head and caught another look at the brown haired girl just before she jumped off the apparatus. Wait a second, the robes are different, and that was a brunette...not the blonde I remember...and that whats with that goofy hat? his thoughts continued as he slowly rolled over to get up. He glanced up to see her again, but she had vanished from his sight. "What the..." he said outloud. His looked around to try and see her again. His eyes caught her a few meters away talking to another shinigami. One more test he thought, turning on the active side to his sensing ability. His eyes began to slightly glow blue as he stared at the two. Suddenly a puzzled look was on his face. The male shinigami has a higher power than she does. And her energy feels...wrong...different...fake almost....what the hell is going on here.. he thought. His thoughts were nearly painted on his face by the puzzled look there. He stood up slowly, shaking the puzzling thoughts out of his head. He was in the process of dusting himself off when he saw his glasses, now shattered, on the ground. "Damn it..." he said without thinking.

The two shinigami's words to each other drew his attention. He couldn't tell if it was friendly banter or an argument. He decided to climb back up the apparatus, sit there, and watch to see what happened. And maybe see if it really was Kaiyo..
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: A mild disagreement (Shiku & Kazu)   A mild disagreement (Shiku & Kazu) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:10 am

Kaiyo's glare intensified at Shiku's response. Not seeing how falling made his argument any better, it was still a clumsy reaction. Kaiyo's eyes widened at his last snide comment. Anger beginning to really boil over at that. Catfight? Really! she snarled inwardly. Her own a-flame as she inched her head to one side a bit, not budging in her resolve or stance.

A beat of frustration swept through the girl as she Shiku stood up. 'I'm undercover! That means i can't physically fight well or people will notice something's up, what's your excuse for being blown out the sky?! It's pathetic! And if you really think i'd get hurt so easily why don't you try me!' she snapped. Clenching her fist into a glove as her hand hovered at her hip. The place where her Zapakuto usually resided, though she could unsheathe it from behind her back in no time. It was more the significance of the action. Kaiyo was flustered from seeing Kazu and annoyed over her own wounds and after picking fault with Shiku was very ready for a fight.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: A mild disagreement (Shiku & Kazu)   A mild disagreement (Shiku & Kazu) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 2:17 pm

Shikuro frowned slightly over the whole undercover being used as her excuse like that could do it, his eyes caught glimpse of Kaiyo reaching for her "sword" that wasn't really there anymore but knew that she soon would reach for the one that was, his hand moved up to his own.

His eyes kept a look at Kaiyo staring right into her eyes, not really wanting to just strike just like that.
"Ohh thats your Excuse please bare in mind that not all Students are hopeless in battle no one said you had to be as far as I remember none of the fights I had to go into back then left me with a black eyes and further more how come that wasn't an essue when you where fighting a teacher?"
He had to catch his breath though it only took a few seconds-
"and I don't need excuses, Cause I wasn't blown out of the SKY! I was merely falling after "slaying" the damm THING"
He didn't unsheat his sword though, he was really thinking about taking her up on that offer, she had the clear advantage though as of when you become a Vice Captain you get these freaking restrainers in the real world, she had one too luckily but not one that really did much as his did as her she could just remove if she wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Kazuhiko

Kazuhiko

Male

PostSubject: Re: A mild disagreement (Shiku & Kazu)   A mild disagreement (Shiku & Kazu) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 1:31 pm

He stood there staring at them, their words muffled by the headphones he hadn't realized were still on his head. "I'm-.....i can't physically fight well or-....what's your excuse for being-...pathetic! And-.....why don't you try me!" Everything he heard was coming in bits and pieces. He walked slowly towards them, the male shinigami's voice was getting clearer with every step he took towards them."Ohh thats your Excuse please bare in mind that not all Students are hopeless in battle-......as far as I remember none of the fights I had to go into back then left me with a black eyes and further-..... you where fighting a teacher? -.....and I don't need excuses, Cause I wasn't blown out of the SKY! I was merely falling after "slaying" the damm THING"

Just what in the hell are they arguing about? he thought to himself. The young girls energy was bothering him. It sent up warning flags in his head. He couldn't tell if it was really her energy or not. While at the same time the male shinigami's energy sent flags up for an entirely different reason. He's strong... Defiantly stronger than me.... Kazu thought, a small grin crept onto his face with the next thought, He would be fun to fight.... Kazu walked over to the side of the climbing apparatus closest to them, leaned back against it so he was facing them, and pulled his headphones down. He realized that the male shinigami didn't realize that their argument was being watched. His small smirk turned into a mischievous grin, as he put his new gloves on nonchalantly while watching them, and making sure to keep his power suppressed. "This should be interesting.." he said in a low voice.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: A mild disagreement (Shiku & Kazu)   A mild disagreement (Shiku & Kazu) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 1:49 pm

Kaiyo's eyes sharpened in intensity, 'First of all i didn't fight that teacher and actually most students ARE hopeless! Plus you're meant to be the acting Captain of a squad and you fell out of the sky because of a small fry hollow like that!' In the heat of the moment, Kaiyo's actions had made such a fluid sense. Of course given the later tool on hindsight she should have just walked away. That was a skill she had never particularly grasped very well though. A short temper left her slightly un-balanced, but she was too blinded with rage to notice.

Kaiyo's right hand flicked over her shoulder, unsheathing her blade with a heavy slash downwards at Shiku's left shoulder. Dropping into her usual combat stance afterwards. Kaiyo's heart was beating abnormally fast, through anger more than anything else. 'Come on then! Prove you don't need a fucking excuse' she snapped. Energy jolting through her body as she held her stance. Holding back such ferocious energy wouldn't last long though, even standing still in her stance seemed hard when she was already so worked up.Now it just rested on his reaction, completely oblivious to Kazu watching them. Kaiyo was very ready to beat those thoughts out of Shiku.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: A mild disagreement (Shiku & Kazu)   A mild disagreement (Shiku & Kazu) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 3:04 pm

Shikuro really had no prober excuse for nagging at Kaiyo like this, he was just letting it all out, ofcouse Kaiyo wasn't to blame but at this point it was just about letting out the steam of the new stressed situations, it was annoying, and yes he was slacking off when dealing with Hollows like that, but he didn't have the need too actually focus at these things.
"Its not alike I really enjoy that!"
Shikuro was getting more annoyed by each second, this was just too much, he was doing his best and still he was getting nagged on like this from someone who is praticly on vacation.

Shikuro quickly pushed his left body back taking a step back to avoid getting his, his right hand quickly retaliated, drawing his Zanapkuto in the same movement sending a slash sidewards in on Kaiyo's left side, to either strike back or force her to back off a bit.
"Fine then, but keep in mind you asked for this..."
His sword was pointing downwards, taking a rather new stance as the last one didn't particularly help against Kaiyo.
Back to top Go down
Kazuhiko

Kazuhiko

Male

PostSubject: Re: A mild disagreement (Shiku & Kazu)   A mild disagreement (Shiku & Kazu) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 4:39 pm

When the they drew their swords, Kazu's eyes went wide. He nearly ripped his headphones off. He wasn't about to stand by and let these two start a fight right here, not with innocent people not even one hundred feet away. I don't know what the fuck they are arguing about, But they are NOT fighting here... He thought, releasing the mental limiters suppressing his powers. He could feel the reiatusu flow through him, and he couldn't suppress a little grin at the feeling. In a burst of blue reiatusu, he pushed off the apparatus and leaped up into the air and towards them. A split second later, his Jimmu burst into existence. "Thats.....ENOUGH!!" he said coming down less then a few feet beside both of them, slamming his energized fist into the ground, causing the ground to split between them. "If your going to fight, then take it somewhere else." He said standing and facing the girl, then turning towards the male he continued, "I will not allow you to fight here." He looked back to the girl one last time his mind reeling at the resemblance to Kaiyo. He looked away and then back to the male shinigami. "So are you two gonna take this away from here, or do I have to Force you to leave?" He said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: A mild disagreement (Shiku & Kazu)   A mild disagreement (Shiku & Kazu) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:05 pm

Kaiyo twisted onto the side, her left hand gently pressing against the side of her blade as she held it firmly still to block Shiku's strike. Turning back into her normal stance the girl eyed him up and down about to mention his new stance when he spoke. Seriously? A warning, not that just seemed rude. Kaiyo gripped her blade tighter, ready to make her first wave of attack when Kazu appeared next to her. This in itself was bad enough without his powers being released. Her heart skipped a beat in the instant panic, already she could feel it tugging at the sparking energy locked inside her.

Kaiyo allowed her eyes to dart over to kazu, her stubbornness apparently knowing no bounds as she held her stance. 'Get the fuck out of here superhuman' she snarled, gripping her blade tighter to try and ignore the sporadic energy that was starting to fight and wrestle its way around her body. He really needed to turn that thing off, and soon.

The new plan, to finish this quicker. Kaiyo leapt forwards, flipping over Shiku as she twisted around on her landing, slicing her blade down heavily against his right shoulder as she landed low, darting around his side she swung her blade horizontally across with her turn, reversing her grip as she lunged it behind her left hip at his torso. Flash stepping to the other side of Kazu as she panted lightly. The pain was coming, she could practically feel it already.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: A mild disagreement (Shiku & Kazu)   A mild disagreement (Shiku & Kazu) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 6:33 pm

Shikuro took a few steps not letting his stance be particularly shaken by the ground splitting before him, he couldn't afford to, even though he was mostly frustrated at the moment it didn't take a genius to know that if he was careless he could take severe injurries, and with this "wildcard" appearing the odds had changed to the unknown.

Kaiyo seemed to stop for a moment though at this person appearance not that it really mattered much but normally he had thought of seeing Kaiyo sending an immediate counter against the guy, yet she didn't, though before further notice he had to dodge, his speed ofcourse had increased since their last encounter, though not in a superior manner more in a equal manner so he could barely do more than just keep tab and avoid getting hit too much. He barely made a turn around while avoiding the blade though it bare graced his sleeve cutting it up, while he kept his stance, he brought his blade up while bringing his body down to not block but force Kaiyo's balde up over himself, and then in the next, while making a sidestep he broght his blade down on Kaiyo again, securing it from touching him by bringing it down besides himself. Though before he could counter she had allready relocated herself.

in his next he made a rather slow Shunpo over infront of the Superhuman, making his intensions of slashing right through Kazu to get too Kaiyo as ofcourse he didn't really want that as his quarel was with Kaiyo but he was interfearing, so to send the message clear though the approach was slow, but the strike was neither slow nor weak.
"And stay away!"
Following up on Kaiyo's previous setence, while knowing by all means the chances of a counter when making a slower approach in his movement as the odds of a counter would be higher it was something he'd let the guy decide for himself if he really dared testing that out.
Back to top Go down
Kazuhiko

Kazuhiko

Male

PostSubject: Re: A mild disagreement (Shiku & Kazu)   A mild disagreement (Shiku & Kazu) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 1:20 pm

He watched as his warning was ignored, and in a blur of motion, the girl attack the male shinigami again. Then she vanished before his eyes, but, he felt her presence behind him almost instantly. But his eyes stayed locked on the male shinigami. He vanished a split second after she did, but his 'sense' could still track him. He's slower than her.. He thought as the shinigami appeared in front of him, sword raised. In an instant, Kazu's left hand shot up and caught the blade. He felt a warm liquid running down his arm. It was his blood. The shinigami's sword had broken through his Jimmu, and had bitten into the flesh of his hand. Something else had happened then, He began absorbing the male shinigami's reiatusu. The now cracked armor of energy around the blade, as well as his now glowing left eye, began to change from a dark blue to a dark red. Before his mind could process the energy, he stepped forward, and planting his right foot, sent an energized uppercut straight up toward the Shinigami's jaw.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: A mild disagreement (Shiku & Kazu)   A mild disagreement (Shiku & Kazu) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 6:49 am

Kaiyo dodged to the side instinctively, expecting Kazu to avoid the attack she winced slightly as Shiku's blade pierced his skin. That couldn't be good, she herself had fought Kazu before, and his power was a little unrefined to use in such a place. Of course he didn't know how much more control she and Shiku shared, so in a way, his warning had seemed adept. Kind of.

Kaiyo held her stance, standing at the right of Kazu as he stepped forwards. Kaiyo could see what he was going to do, but her anger towards Shiku didn't make her stop it. Plus it was likely he'd dodge anyway. Her blade held firmly in her right hand, she moved, at the very moment Kazu shot his fist up towards Shiku, she dropped to the ground. Weight on her left hand as she swung her legs around, trying to sweep Kazu off his feet. The girl flipped back up to her stance and turned back around. A ferocious glare ever growing on her face. 'I said, fuck off!' she yelled back at the superhuman. Once more ignoring him as she dodged around him with as much guile as she could muster; both hands on her blade as she dropped it down towards Shiku, following it with a roundhouse kick to his left side.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: A mild disagreement (Shiku & Kazu)   A mild disagreement (Shiku & Kazu) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 12:33 pm

Shikuro sighed annoyed as the guy choose the option of blocking instead of moving, with his slow approach he should hav had more than enough time in Shikuro's oppinion if he had trouble dodging that then he was just going to get himself killed here.
"You where warned... Bakudo 8# Seki!"
Shikuro moved up his hand against the approaching hand, quickly before even getting to hit Shikuro's Hand Kazu would find himself thrown away.

Shikuro had really thought it better the guy actually listened, since right now, he quarel wasn't on him, it was with Kaiyo for the first time ever he had the feeling that Kaiyo needed to be shown that he weren't something that she could just see as something as a sheet with stats that always should be met, he couldn't always meet them, but he wasn't always under it either. Shikuro made hast of his next movement jumping up from where he stood flipping over Kaiyo while sending an slash down against her with his blade, small moments later landing on his feet again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A mild disagreement (Shiku & Kazu)   A mild disagreement (Shiku & Kazu) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A mild disagreement (Shiku & Kazu)
Page 1 of 1