The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Captain,Teacher,Friend......

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tiarna

Tiarna

Female
Number of Posts : 45
Registration Date : 2010-10-22

Captain,Teacher,Friend...... Empty
PostSubject: Captain,Teacher,Friend......   Captain,Teacher,Friend...... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 5:05 pm

Night had came and gone, it was now earlier morning the members of squad thirteen were all sleeping comfortable, all for one. From the kido field, chants and cries could be heard. Tiarna had yet to rest, she'd only joined the squad recently but since then she'd only left the training field on order or when rest was unavoidable.

“The pillar of heaven falls, damn thy fate. Crush the wicked.Hado seventeen Smite”

An eightside block of energy fired from her palm but after a moment it fade into the air, far from it's intended target of a trainning drummy. Tiarna cursed a few time then retook her stance, she slowed her breathing and concentrated her energy into her left hand, her right sat at her side.

“The pillar of heaven falls, damn thy fate. Crush the wicked.Hado seventeen Smite”

The kido fired again but erupted after traveling a few meters from Tiarna. Again she cured loudly this time, she clapped a hand to her mouth hoping no one was woke by her last thing she needed as one of the seated officers yelling at her. She gripped her hand again and focus his energy and concentrated her mind.

The kido fired from her hand it neared the target but suddenly lost momentum and fell, exploding on the ground. Tiarna refrained from swearing this time instead she retrieved her bottle of water and drained it quickly, she always thought she had a talent for kido but this one was frustrating her thought this was the first time she attempting to learn a kido without the aid of a teacher.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male
Number of Posts : 718
Location : Thats a good question and I'll answer it once i learn German and figure out where I am
Job/Interests : Bartender/ Drink
Quote : Life is nothing more then a road to death. I however am the short-cut of that Road
Registration Date : 2010-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Captain,Teacher,Friend......   Captain,Teacher,Friend...... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 8:58 pm

Ri slept as always with his windows opened and thus the sounds of kido and curing shortly after awoke him. He stumbled to his window unsure whether he was dream or not but the cold morning air soon woke him up.

"Who could that be" He mutter to himself. Ri'd at once stage had been a night person but he didn't know anyone is his squad to train at night. His curiosity got the better of him and after pulling on his robes, he leaped from his window and landed on the adjacent building .

From these he could see the kido field and unmistakeable able he could see Tiarna training. Her hair blew like flames fight a draft in the wind and her voice though boiling with rage had a warming feature to it. He leaped again near to Tiarna, she turned to him and bowed her head immediately.

"Come on now Tiarna by now I'd of thought ya'd overcome such formalities.
" Ri said speaking in his thick Irish accent as present as ever. He could see the frustration in her eye, from the scorch marks on the ground he could tell her training wasn't going well.
Back to top Go down
Tiarna

Tiarna

Female
Number of Posts : 45
Registration Date : 2010-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Captain,Teacher,Friend......   Captain,Teacher,Friend...... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 11:58 am

"Sorry, they drummed it into us at the academy" Tiarna said with a slightly giggles. She could tell Ri had only awoken, his hair was a mess and his eyes were still sagging. She caught his eye for a brief second then turned away.

"I can't get this kido right, could you maybe help me" Tiarna said putting on her puppy dog eye thought she knew Ri was the kind of man who'd never deny a student in need of help.

"Course I will, try and again and let me see"

Tiarna retook her stance, held out her left hand and focused, focused her energy and her mind on channelling the kido. Her energy soon took form at her palm as she spoke.

"The pillar of heaven falls, damn thy fate. Crush the wicked.Hado seventeen Smite”

The kido fired but after travelling halfway down the field it fell to the ground, blast a hole in the gravel. Tiarna looked away, not wanting to look at Ri, she hated failing about all else.

Ri came behind her, and took both of her hand in his. He did speak but guided her hands. He placed her hands on top of one another, she closed her eyes and focus.

"Try again" He whispered softly in her ear. Tiarna opened her eyes, she could already feel a great movement of power within her, she set her sight on the training dummy on the far side of the field and spoke.

The kido fired with twice the strength on its predecessors. It stuck the dummy with an exploded in an array of lights. Tiarna could feel Ri's heart beat, it was beating just as fast as hers was. She looked over her shoulder into Ri's eyes then turned her body toward him.

Neither them spoke, Tiarna had gripped Ri's hand. They leaned very closer together, no one to interrupt them now. They kissed, they broke off. An indescribable feeling filled the two that starred at each of the moment then came together in a passion kiss The road ahead was not going to be easy.

Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male
Number of Posts : 718
Location : Thats a good question and I'll answer it once i learn German and figure out where I am
Job/Interests : Bartender/ Drink
Quote : Life is nothing more then a road to death. I however am the short-cut of that Road
Registration Date : 2010-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Captain,Teacher,Friend......   Captain,Teacher,Friend...... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 2:07 pm

Spoiler:

The sun rose bring with it the new day, it warmth crept into Ri's room and woke him. Ri's eyes open to angelic site, Tiarna sleeping opposite him. Ri didn't move for what must of been hours, he laid there watch her sleep.

Things had escalated quickly from this kiss out of the kido field, now the lay in Ri's bed, their clothes shattered across the room and a number of empty Saki bottle rolled on the floor.

Tiarnas eye opened and close, a smiled appeared across her face. She moved closer to Ri and curled up to him, resting her head on his chest. Ri ran his finger gently through her luscious hair. He should of been worried about being found with a unseated member of his squad but he wasn't, for now he'd no cares or worries.

"So we meet again"

"So we do."

A bell rang somewhere in the barracks and a sigh escaped from both of them. Neither want to move but both knew they had to. With great difficulty they separated and slowly dress.

"Tiarna..."

"I know, this is our secret."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Captain,Teacher,Friend......   Captain,Teacher,Friend...... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Captain,Teacher,Friend......
Page 1 of 1