The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking for a teacher(Shikuro)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elick

Elick

Male
Number of Posts : 47
Quote : OMGROFL
Registration Date : 2010-10-21

Looking for a teacher(Shikuro) Empty
PostSubject: Looking for a teacher(Shikuro)   Looking for a teacher(Shikuro) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 2:54 am

Opening the doors to the dojo Elick strided in, hoping that today he might find someone to help him, for he had a goal. His goal this day was to learn how to use his Zanpakuto, so he might be able to defend himself if the time ever aroze.

Scanning threw the people in the dojo Elick asked only those who looked like they had some experience, but got turned down several times. He desided that there had to be atleast one person in here willing to teach him so he walked over to a guy pulling off what looked to be a simple routine and said "Hello good sir, i was wondering if you could teach me how to better use my Zanpakuto, so if ever i need to, i can use it." He sat there with a smile, and adjusted his Zanpakuto so that it was better balanced.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male
Number of Posts : 586
Quote : In War, Victory. In Peace, Vigilance. In Death, Sacrifice
Registration Date : 2010-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a teacher(Shikuro)   Looking for a teacher(Shikuro) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 7:20 am

Shikuro had been sitting quietly watching the people train, it was very unusual to see him not throw up a fight when here but yet he didn't feel like doing that right now, it all seemed rather pointless, his fighting spirit where rather down, since he's had his fair share of battles lately so he thought that today he would just watch for once so many others did it, why not him?

Hr blinked though as it seemes his moment of peace where broken, he prayed that this interuption wouldn't mean he had fight someone now.
as that wasn't really his best interest right now there where rarely people here on his own level of combat experince so it would turn out as another win, and easy win as it mostly where, he raised an eyebrow due to the reqeust, shrugged a bit clearing his throat as he does.
"you don't got teachers at the academy who can teach you something like that?"
He asked even though he'd be happy to help he was just lazy like no one else, when he wanted to be lazy even if a opotunity pops up he wants to use his lazy attitude makes him try to bail out of it, almost automaticly.
Back to top Go down
Elick

Elick

Male

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a teacher(Shikuro)   Looking for a teacher(Shikuro) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 10:54 am

"I asked the teacher to train me, but they just give me a list of very simple rutine, nothing compaired to what the people in here are doing, and they don't really seem useful. They almost always refuse to give any real training, so i thought in my free time i would find someone to teach me." He said this with an excitement in his eyes, as if he actually expecting help in his training.

He stretched and adjusted his Zanpakuto, and tried to make it abit more confortable, for right now it was dragging and throwing him off balance, which was never good.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a teacher(Shikuro)   Looking for a teacher(Shikuro) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 11:54 am

Shikuro chuckles softly this guy really don't understand the teacher tries to reach out for him, yet who could blame him, it was very likely 90% of the people here don't understand the teachers. But they still did what the teacher wanted them all to do. Yet some might need a bigger push than that.
"I can't really do that... all these fighters didn't get told how to fight either, neither should they have been if you only copy others movements you are doomed to make the same mistakes as he does, yet all you need to do is create your own way of fighting and then learn by your own mistakes... you learn more from your own mistakes than someone elses"
Shikuro raised an eyebrow watching this guy seeing weather he understood what he was saying or not, hopefully he would, cause if he didn't understand that he would never get really far.
Back to top Go down
Elick

Elick

Male

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a teacher(Shikuro)   Looking for a teacher(Shikuro) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 12:53 pm

Elick looks kinda confused. He states "I understand that none should teach me how to fight, i guess what i was really looking for was someone to improve my reflexes and reactions threw practical method, not reading how to do it, and then making a theory and such. Also i find no value in hitting things blindly, cause if they dont try to dodge, what will you do when someone finally dodges one of your attacks?" he cocks his head to the side, adjusts his Zanpakuto, and give the 'you know what i mean' type of look at him
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a teacher(Shikuro)   Looking for a teacher(Shikuro) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 6:03 pm

Shikuro get up on his feet chances where this guy would proberly not be able to touch him, almost no one could, yet he could just slow down.
"when you make an attack you should always count on the enemy dodging... having the next move planed and maybe even the next again if you can handel that... what you train on a dummy is too see what kind of impact you can make should you hit, and to see how a move you've been working on feel in practise... but if what your lacking is the exerience of what is known as combat then you should have asked diffrendly"
Shikuro smirks softly taking a few steps out on in the Dojo thinking he would need more space, he didn't mind if this guy would need a few moments to think over the words since many would.

He turns back at the guy, he had never gotten his name, but it didn't matter it was the same the other way around, so it might be interesting to remain unknown.
"Well come at me then... I shall do small counters nothing fatal..."
Back to top Go down
Elick

Elick

Male

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a teacher(Shikuro)   Looking for a teacher(Shikuro) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 6:35 pm

Elick bows low, unsheaths his Zanpaktou and takes a step forward, and makes a simple over head strike, aiming to just get him at the end of the Zanpaktou's range, following up with and unbalanced strike going from the upper left to the lower right, and trying to kick out afterwards, regaining his balance, and hoping to put that little extra pressure on him.

(OOC just hopin right in, yea... kinda seemed like you asked to.)
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a teacher(Shikuro)   Looking for a teacher(Shikuro) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 9:00 am

Shikuro Easily dodges the first attack by just lening his body accordingly, that lean allows him to throw a kick aswell in the same movement though Shikuro was first thinking of sending it against this guys head he choose to send it right at the leg he was so bald to use to kick him though it didn't come far as when it had just began to move a kick would be thrown right against it, hopefully stopping the kick with some feeling of pain he would then also se some of the force from the kick to push some distance between them by jumping slightly back.
Back to top Go down
Elick

Elick

Male

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a teacher(Shikuro)   Looking for a teacher(Shikuro) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 2:32 am

Confused on what happened, Elick charged once again, balancing himself this time, he threw another over hand strike, to a series of angled strikes, all aiming for the upper torso. After a few strikes he threw a strong overhead and kicked out hoping to hit, or atleast get close.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a teacher(Shikuro)   Looking for a teacher(Shikuro) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 4:35 am

Shikuro stood calm and steady taking a look over his back to make sure he had more than enough background to keep at defensive, he wasn't going to use his weapon this time. He swiftly kept up his movement as all the strikes where made as Shikuro haven't drawn his weapon then countering the weapon alone would be very hard.
Though as soon as he had let rest with sword he knew this was the time to counter and he was expecting a kick, that would be proven to be a stupid option. Shikuro moved accordingly to the kick moving his arm in underit pressing it upwards, to allready there make the balance unseady then quickly in the same motion a sweeping kick send in at the standing leg.
Back to top Go down
Elick

Elick

Male

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a teacher(Shikuro)   Looking for a teacher(Shikuro) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 10:24 pm

Trying to fix the position he was in, he turned but it was to late. His leg got swept out from under him, and he went straight to the floor. He dropped his Zanpaktou, and it stuck into the ground. He trusted both hands at the floor, and spun his legs above him in a feeble attempt to connect at least one blow, during the whole 'spar'.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a teacher(Shikuro)   Looking for a teacher(Shikuro) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 4:50 am

Shikuro could have pursued from his point to counter but as he was superior and he never said he would use full force only use light counter he quickly jumped back.
"Hmm... you definetly have guts..."
Shikuro smirked lightly refering to his go get it attitude and his will to atleast not go down without having done something i return, that was atleast something.
Back to top Go down
Elick

Elick

Male

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a teacher(Shikuro)   Looking for a teacher(Shikuro) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 2:48 pm

"Thank you, i push myself to do the best i can, but i am afraid that i do not have enough to contend with anyone else. This is why i wished to be 'taught', not because i dont understand what to do, its because i want to learn from actual experience, not textbooks."

Elick ready's himself, with a few bruises on his body, and then beaconed for him to come at him, so that he may be on defense for awhile.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a teacher(Shikuro)   Looking for a teacher(Shikuro) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 6:55 am

Shikuro shrugged softly, not really sure how to go with this, normally he would never go offensive on a guy without a weapon when the defind opponent had a weapon, it was normally just to dangerous.
"Well... you still need to take care of yourself... not pushing yourself too hard..."
Shikuro leapt forward, light on his feet junmping up high sending a kick right after this guys head he knew that he should proberly miss in which case he would land behind him and then send another sweeping motion to sweep him off his feet.
Back to top Go down
Elick

Elick

Male

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a teacher(Shikuro)   Looking for a teacher(Shikuro) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 3:11 am

Elick dodged the kick to the head, by ducking, then expected a kick low but was caught off balance, so he got hit, falling to the ground on his back. He was slow to get back up, as the bruises, and the fatigue were starting to build up, but he still looked ready to roll.

After he got to his feet, he cocked his back leg, and swung wide at Shikuro, and then swing it back the other, hoping that he could at least get close. He grinned, and threw a kick to continue the momentum, and swung right around on the second swing, to try to throw him off.
(full 360 spin)
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a teacher(Shikuro)   Looking for a teacher(Shikuro) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 7:54 pm

Shikuro started moving back though quickly as he didn't really feel like getting hit right now he could easily see the way this guys fatigue was allready done he was way out and it was starting to show, this was where Shikuro thought he might hae the chance of another moral speech and one that conclude it all.

He suddenly stopped being on defence, setting up his arm first to block the kick though it hurt just slightly but it should be able to stop the movement from the leg long enough for Shikuro to hopefully grab it aswell.
"And that should be enough... you did well... but you should never push yourself further as the damage you will be taking will just be much more hurtfull when your fatigue starts to fail"
Shikuro blinked holding himself ready as he had tried before when students had pushed on though he had said stop.
Back to top Go down
Elick

Elick

Male

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a teacher(Shikuro)   Looking for a teacher(Shikuro) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 1:05 am

Elick blinked, and then pulled back, and stood naturally, and bowed low, afterwards saying. "Well thank you, for taking the time to, give me somthing to train with, i think i learned some. I hope i can learn a lot from you in the future." He sheathed his Zanpakuto and once again bowed and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a teacher(Shikuro)   Looking for a teacher(Shikuro) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for a teacher(Shikuro)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: Soul Society :: Shinigami Academy :: Zanjutsu (Zanpakuto Training)-
Jump to: