The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Graduated? Now what. (Kaiyo please ~ Ask to join)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

Graduated? Now what. (Kaiyo please  ~ Ask to join) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graduated? Now what. (Kaiyo please ~ Ask to join)   Graduated? Now what. (Kaiyo please  ~ Ask to join) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 5:28 pm

Kaiyo shrugged lightly, 'Okay then' If they said they were fine, chances are they were. The girl chuckled lightly at the banter still going on between the guys, at least they'd fit it okay. Kaiyo jumped forwards carefully, walking with a light spring in her step as she made her way to the door of the Dojo. Pausing before she left, the Captain glanced over her shoulder with a vaguely inquisitive look, 'Oh yeah, any more questions about yer new squad?' she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male
Number of Posts : 718
Location : Thats a good question and I'll answer it once i learn German and figure out where I am
Job/Interests : Bartender/ Drink
Quote : Life is nothing more then a road to death. I however am the short-cut of that Road
Registration Date : 2010-05-10

Graduated? Now what. (Kaiyo please  ~ Ask to join) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graduated? Now what. (Kaiyo please ~ Ask to join)   Graduated? Now what. (Kaiyo please  ~ Ask to join) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 12:52 pm

Ri mealy waved his hand as he stood up slowly trying to keep his balance as he laughed. He wasn't sure he was hurt or just exhausted but he knew he was aiming for his bed and wasn't getting up for some time.

He stumbled slightly toward his room and upon arrived allowed himself to fall like a tree straight on to his bed room. Landing with a soft thud , he was asleep within seconds
Back to top Go down

Graduated? Now what. (Kaiyo please ~ Ask to join)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3