The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Graduated? Now what. (Kaiyo please ~ Ask to join)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male
Number of Posts : 587
Location : In the midst of disaster, dancing upon the scalding remains of this forever burning creation that has been deemed Hell. Care to join me? >:D
Job/Interests : Working on it/ Writing, Drawing, BMX
Quote : Fear is the strength which allows me to live...
Registration Date : 2010-05-15

Graduated? Now what. (Kaiyo please  ~ Ask to join) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graduated? Now what. (Kaiyo please ~ Ask to join)   Graduated? Now what. (Kaiyo please  ~ Ask to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 8:12 pm

Kaoseu scoffed at Ri's overconfidence. He stood and couldn't help but relish at Kaiyo's proposition. This was going to be fun.
"She'd have to judge either way, Ri. Just do me a favor, and dn't stop suddenly halfway through again. I won't hesitate to strike this time. and no holding back. This'll be over before before it starts!" he said, laughing a little.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Graduated? Now what. (Kaiyo please ~ Ask to join)   Graduated? Now what. (Kaiyo please  ~ Ask to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 8:34 pm

((OOC: you guys do your thing and i'll post back in once the fight is over Smile If thats okay))

Kaiyo couldn't help but laugh at both cocky responses, still, it was definately going to be an interesting fight, the girl nodded lightly, 'Judging it is' she beamed. Kaiyo glanced between both kao and Ri for a moment, 'Just so ya know, i get in trouble if one of you dies, so if i think the fights heading that way, i'll have to stop it...erm other than that do whatever to win really' she smued in a casual tone, her eyes surverying the empty dojo for a while.

Kaiyo jumped backwards to the other side of the dojo, sitting down against the wall as she called over, 'On Go.....3...2...1...Go!' she yelled.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male
Number of Posts : 718
Location : Thats a good question and I'll answer it once i learn German and figure out where I am
Job/Interests : Bartender/ Drink
Quote : Life is nothing more then a road to death. I however am the short-cut of that Road
Registration Date : 2010-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Graduated? Now what. (Kaiyo please ~ Ask to join)   Graduated? Now what. (Kaiyo please  ~ Ask to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 8:40 pm

"This will be over before you even notice it" Ri said smiling as took his stance and drew his Zanpakuto .He always like talking rubbish before fight because it put him in a good mood and the right frame of mind.

He recalled his last fight Kaoseu where he had to stop as he felt fight him at anything less then hundredth percent was an insult to him but today both of them had no excuse and only way Ri was getting off the field was either victorious or carried off.

He remember Kaoseu was slower then himself but Kaoseu was stronger but wielding two swords means his strength would be divide but then again Ri didn't fight him when he was using both his Zanpakuto so this match could hold a surprise or two yet.
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male
Location : In the midst of disaster, dancing upon the scalding remains of this forever burning creation that has been deemed Hell. Care to join me? >:D

PostSubject: Re: Graduated? Now what. (Kaiyo please ~ Ask to join)   Graduated? Now what. (Kaiyo please  ~ Ask to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 9:35 pm

Kaoseu grinned and relaxed his arms by his sides, this being his starting stance for this battle. He looked to Ri and his mind flashed to Tenma momentarily. "Bring it on! But let's not have kido, eh? It's for people who can't fight hand to hand." he said, then looked at Ri expectantly, waiting for him to rush him. He wasn't going to make the first move in this battle.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male
Location : Thats a good question and I'll answer it once i learn German and figure out where I am
Quote : Life is nothing more then a road to death. I however am the short-cut of that Road

PostSubject: Re: Graduated? Now what. (Kaiyo please ~ Ask to join)   Graduated? Now what. (Kaiyo please  ~ Ask to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 10:06 pm

"If you want" Ri said as he dashed toward Kaoseu with a meek attack that was blocked easily. "But if you have to resort to using later I won't think less of you"

With that said Ri push back off and prepared for his first proper strike. He like the dojo for a fight , plenty of walked to bounce off and a roof.

He took a deep breath and smiled with a toothy grin. Pushing off his left leg he leaped to right wall. He kicked off the wall and aim a downward slash for Kaosue along his right arm and was prepared to jump away after the attack.
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Graduated? Now what. (Kaiyo please ~ Ask to join)   Graduated? Now what. (Kaiyo please  ~ Ask to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 1:18 am

Kaoseu scoffed at Ri's words again and fended off his first meager attacks. He watched Ri as he jumped off the wall. He sighed as Ri's moves were too predictable. As Ri wall jumped, Kaoseu took a step forward so that Ri would overcompensate on the jump and bent his legs. When Ri was about to be directly above him, he jumped, grabbing Ri's sword hand and twisting sharply, aiming to disarm him. He wrapped his legs around Ri's midsection in such a way that one of his thighs and knee were on his stomach and solarplex and the other was on the small of his back and began to squeeze while still holding on to Ri's wrist.

Last edited by Kaoseu Enjel on Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: Graduated? Now what. (Kaiyo please ~ Ask to join)   Graduated? Now what. (Kaiyo please  ~ Ask to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 3:35 am

(OCC: IF this reads wrong tell me cause got half idea of what you did))

When Kaoseu grabbed Ri's left arm which as it was his dominant hand held his Zanpakuto he opened his left hand letting the Zanpakuto fall into his right and as Kaoseu leg began to coil themselves around him he clenched his left hand and flung it around his left shoulder ,leading his the back of his hand.

Ri hit the ground rolled putting distance between Kaosue and returning his Zanpakuto to his left hand though he was just as good with his right. .

Last edited by Ri O'Nocht on Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Graduated? Now what. (Kaiyo please ~ Ask to join)   Graduated? Now what. (Kaiyo please  ~ Ask to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 10:14 pm

Kaoseu let go of Ri as the hand came back. He put his hands out and used Ri's punch to launch himself towards the wall, hitting it legs first. He bent his knees on impact and as soon as almost all the kinetic energy was out, he launched himself off the wall like a spring and shot at Ri, and once he was within range, he drew his left blade with his right hand and swung diagonally up at the right side of Ri's body

Last edited by Kaoseu Enjel on Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: Graduated? Now what. (Kaiyo please ~ Ask to join)   Graduated? Now what. (Kaiyo please  ~ Ask to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 3:16 am

Ri kicked of his right leg sending his forward to his left out of kaoseu path but as he moved forward Kaosue blade put a small cut on Ri's right shoulder. It wasn't anything painful but Ri wasn't happy with himself over that.

He kicked of his left foot and turned himself around to meet Kaoseu as he regain his stance for his attack. He came in with a heavy sidewards slash , his sword hit off Kaoseu but Ri left got of the hilt used the momentum of the strike to swirl himself around and caught the sword as it bounced off kaoseu and stuck again hard again Kaoseu bade.

His blade and Kaoseu were locked together neither had the strength to out do the other. Ri place his right hand in one of the slits of his blade and forced down harder on Kaoseu. He was wary of Kaoseu second and was ready to fall back if Kaoseu hand even twitched toward the hilt.
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Graduated? Now what. (Kaiyo please ~ Ask to join)   Graduated? Now what. (Kaiyo please  ~ Ask to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:50 pm

Kaoseu gritted his teeth and saw Ri was watching his hands warily. He was expecting him to go to his second blade, but Kaoseu wasn't ready to do so just yet. He grinned and looked Ri in the eye.
"You know, if I lose to you, it's not by any power difference!" he grunted, adn as he had Ri's attention, he snaked out a leg and hooked a foot around Ri's calf and yanked hard, aiming to floor him.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: Graduated? Now what. (Kaiyo please ~ Ask to join)   Graduated? Now what. (Kaiyo please  ~ Ask to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:08 pm

Ri stumbled back , his right was holding most of his weight and Kaoseu pull on it threw him off Balance. His back was heading for the ground , his right foot was pull with kaoseu but thinking fast he pushed off his left foot hard.

He skidded a few paced back from Kaoseu and used the wall to catch him rather then falling. He knew Kaosue was right in that the victory wasn't going to be by either of their strenghts , they were to close to give either an advantage so it would come down to who falters first.

He brought his Zanpakuto up to his face and raised his right knee then being his right leg down he stretched it out away from his left and brought his Zanpakuto down guarding his body.
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Graduated? Now what. (Kaiyo please ~ Ask to join)   Graduated? Now what. (Kaiyo please  ~ Ask to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:18 pm

Kaoseu took this opportunity to draw his second blade. He wanted to end this quickly, and this would be easiest. He didn't connect them just yet, but held the one in his right hand in a reverse grip and the one in his left in a regular hold. He looked at Ri and rushed him, slicing down at his right so that Ri would be forced to block and turned his body so that he could slam his blade in a reverse grip at Ri's back, but spin out if need be.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: Graduated? Now what. (Kaiyo please ~ Ask to join)   Graduated? Now what. (Kaiyo please  ~ Ask to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:35 pm

Ri Knew what he was about to do could end the fight but it was his best chance to gain and advantage. As Kaoseu rush Ri dug his Zanpakuto into the floor of the dojo and with a slight jump and made himself vertical with his Zanpakuto .

Kaoseu first strike cut a slice of skin off Ri's right arm but the second fell through it's mark and hit off Ri's Zanpakuto. He shifted his weight and pulled his knees up so to come down kneeing Kaoseu in the back of his head. As he came down he pulled his Zanpakuto out and raised it up out of the fray.
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Graduated? Now what. (Kaiyo please ~ Ask to join)   Graduated? Now what. (Kaiyo please  ~ Ask to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 4:38 pm

The white haired Shinigami swiftly spun out of range of the kick, laughing merrily to himself. As Ri came down, he took advantage of the few seconds it would take him to hit the ground and grab his blade, and as he spun out of the way, he extended both blades, aiming for Ri's midsection and and arms.

After the spin, he would duck and turn to where his side was facing Ri and his feet were planted firmly and shoulder width apart. This gave him a good base should he need to defend and a good way to maneuver should he need to attack.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: Graduated? Now what. (Kaiyo please ~ Ask to join)   Graduated? Now what. (Kaiyo please  ~ Ask to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 11:56 am

Ri raised his Zanpakuto in time to hit against both of Kaoseu's Zanpakuto but as he defend he took his feet of the ground to the momentum from the attack pushed his back putting distance between the to once again.

He had on idea in mind but where Kaoseu was standing he'd have to jump near Kaiyo's head. He decided to give it ago and hoped the captain wouldn't mind. He dash straight for Kaoseu then just before coming in range he kick right jumped off the left walk to the wall behind Kaoseu to where Kaiyo was sitting , he planted both his feet oppoiste sides of her head then pushed himself off and aimed his Zanpakuto to go over Kaoseu right shoulder rather then impale him anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Graduated? Now what. (Kaiyo please ~ Ask to join)   Graduated? Now what. (Kaiyo please  ~ Ask to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 3:40 pm

Kaoseu watched as Ri closed in on him through the air and he carefully slid up his blade to make sure Ri couldn't slide his own across, at the same time bringing up his other to where the point met Ri's throat. He loosened his base so that he would be pushed back by Ri's momentum, instead of impaling his fellow squad member through the throat.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: Graduated? Now what. (Kaiyo please ~ Ask to join)   Graduated? Now what. (Kaiyo please  ~ Ask to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 6:59 pm

Ri bent over double dodging Kaoseu's try at his throw, He carefully rolled out to his left and recovered his stance quickly. He knew this fight was going to be strenuous but as Kaoseu this fight wasn't going to be won by an advantage but who falters first.

Ri stances his stance to defensive pose , he'd been on the offensive to long though it was a rare sight to see him play defensive rather then just going all in and win with brute force and swordsmanship.
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Graduated? Now what. (Kaiyo please ~ Ask to join)   Graduated? Now what. (Kaiyo please  ~ Ask to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 8:07 pm

Kaoseu grinned wickedly and watched as Ri dodged out of the way of his strike and landed. Surprisingly, the Shinigami shifted into a defensive stance, which was a mockery enough. Kaoseu knew this battle was either going to go on or end soon. He honestly didn't care who got the higher seat, knowing he'd surpass Ri one day, given the chance. He took his blades and connected them at their hilts, then had a better idea. He tied the length of bandages around the hilts together, keeping the ends wrapped up. This'd be something new if he got the chance to try it out, or it would mean his failure. Either way, it'd be a surprise to Ri.

He rushed forward, staying low. As he neared Ri, he slammed one end of his blades into the ground and swung around, aiming for a feigned kick at Ri's midsection. At the last moment, he brought his outstretched leg in and let go of his blade with one hand, causing his weight to shift and making him pinwheel in the air, altering him in a course that would take him to be flipping at Ri. As he did so, he unlatched the top-facing blade and spread his legs as he flipped. The flip pulled at the bandages connecting the blades and yanked the one in the ground out and over both he and Ri in an arch that would hopefully put i in a bad position; having to black the other blade and having to block Kaoseu.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: Graduated? Now what. (Kaiyo please ~ Ask to join)   Graduated? Now what. (Kaiyo please  ~ Ask to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 8:28 pm

Ri leaned his body back when Kaoseu went for his kick but that turned out to be a dummy and after that Ri watch him preform some dance or other and only be came interested when Kaoseu spun himself at Ri and a second later swing his second blade high for him.

He waited for Kaoseu to become close to Ri and went he was near hitting him Ri let his fleet slide left brining him to the ground and rolled in the direction of Kaoseu and out of the patch of his attack.

Ri didn't waste any time recovering from his roll and dispute not being to well balanced he launched himself in for a straight through aimed for Kaoseu right shoulder , Ri really hoped Kaiyo stopped this as he could change aim or stop the attack and if it land it was going straight through Kaoseu shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Graduated? Now what. (Kaiyo please ~ Ask to join)   Graduated? Now what. (Kaiyo please  ~ Ask to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 9:29 pm

Kaoseu had little time to act. He was midair and could have altered his body, but decided something in that moment in time. He didn't care whether he won or lost. Making this seat didn't matter to him. In the lobg run, he'd still always try to beat Ri. He had become his rival since the day they had met and joined the same squad. He was actually happy if Ri got the seat.

He altered ever so slightly as Ri thrusted his sword forward. Ri didn't know about the sword-sized hole in hisarm he'd recieved from his spar with Tenma. The 4th squad membrs had been unable to repair it and Kaoseu was glad of it, because it would have just been reopened anyways. He let the blade pass through the hole and out the back of it and let out a fake scream of pain, grabbing hold of Ri's wrist so that it slid them both back and stuck Ri's blade into a wall, pinning Kaoseu through what looked like his shoulder. He had dropped his blades to grab Ri's wrist and now looked at him in the face, what looked like genuine pain etched in his eyes and face as he said through gritted teeth, but keeping his evil grin,

"Congrats, Mr. 11th seat. You win. I'm at a loss, and at your mercy, so I would be dead now. Besides, I didn't want the damned seat. Now you're gonna have ta worry about what goes on around here." he teased, laughing a little painfully as he ever so slightly let Ri's blade cut him so that it drew enough blood to make the wound look genuine.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: Graduated? Now what. (Kaiyo please ~ Ask to join)   Graduated? Now what. (Kaiyo please  ~ Ask to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 9:36 pm

Ri withdrew his blade and returned it to his sheath and placed his hands over the enter and exit wounds trying to stop the bleeding. He wasn't happy hurting Kaoseu so but he couldn't have don't anything different.

"Here don't move much you'll put tension on the wound" Ri said slowly letting Kaoseu slide down the wall to a seating position. His eyes darted over to Kaiyo for a moment then back on to Kaoseu.
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Graduated? Now what. (Kaiyo please ~ Ask to join)   Graduated? Now what. (Kaiyo please  ~ Ask to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 10:55 pm

Kaoseu burst out laughing and moved Ri's hands away and ripped the shirt over the wound, revealing that thre was already a hole. He stood back up and brushed the dirt off himself. He then looked at Ri and grinned as he said, "It's fine. You would have got me anyways, so, this battle goes to you. Congratulations." He retrieved his blades and sheathed them and sat down next to Kaiyo, grinning up at Ri.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Graduated? Now what. (Kaiyo please ~ Ask to join)   Graduated? Now what. (Kaiyo please  ~ Ask to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 3:07 pm

Kaiyo blinked hard a few times, her brain finally registering that the fight was over. The short Captain began clapping in approval as she jumped up to her feet. Kaiyo was in truth, quite pleasantly surprised at the fight, granted, she had considered stopping it just moments before hand, but Kaiyo didn't like to interfere much with fights, and she'd already read both health reports on her new members, so she was fairly certain no real harm would have occurred. The girl grinned happily, 'Nice job guys' she concluded. The fight could have gone on longer, that much was certain, but they both seemed fairly sure of who had won, so Kaiyo wasn't going to press the matter any further.

'So i'm thinkin, Ri gets 11th seat and Kao, you got 12th' she smiled sweetly between each guy. Although they did both look a little worse for wear, 'Anyone need some healing?' she asked in a more serious tone; Kaiyo had a habit of caring arguably too much over the safety of her squad members. Despite the genuine pride she felt after watching the fight. The girl stood equally between kao and Ri, stretched her arms as high as she could for a moment, with a mild yawn, before returning to her normal posture.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: Graduated? Now what. (Kaiyo please ~ Ask to join)   Graduated? Now what. (Kaiyo please  ~ Ask to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 10:25 pm

Ri could only laugh when he saw the hole in Kaoseu arm and admired his ability to move the hole in the position of the attack. Though he won it didn't feel like a win but weather he was eleventh seat or twelveth seat he was just glad to be in the same squad as Kaoseu and Kaiyo and had great respect for both of them.

"Your some boy I'll tell ya that" Ri as speaking in his heavy Irish accent. He then turned his attention to Kaiyo and her offer to heal anyone. "No looks like we're both alright oddly thought I was bound to lose at least an arm in that fight"
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Graduated? Now what. (Kaiyo please ~ Ask to join)   Graduated? Now what. (Kaiyo please  ~ Ask to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:59 am

Kaoseu grinned and stood up not long after Kaiyo. He chuckled at Ri's statement and nodded as Kaiyo assigned seats to the both of them. "Boy? I've been here over a century, pal, I don't think I count as a "boy" anymore, haha. And yeah, I'm fine too. That was refreshing. You're lucky, Ri. I contemplated takin' a few fingers, or maybe a leg, hehe." he replied, grinning still.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Graduated? Now what. (Kaiyo please ~ Ask to join)   Graduated? Now what. (Kaiyo please  ~ Ask to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Graduated? Now what. (Kaiyo please ~ Ask to join)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next