The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Battle to Release

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Haneul

Haneul

Male
Number of Posts : 3
Registration Date : 2009-11-09

Battle to Release Empty
PostSubject: Battle to Release   Battle to Release I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 8:21 pm

Slangreed Prowled the desert for a week, finding only mediocre meals to satisfy his immense hunger. The pitch firedrake decided to wander the Human world some more, finding his hunger satisfied more in that particular city, Rittou was it's title, that he was in before. His head snaked through a dimensional wormhole and sniffed the air, smelling blood in the air and, like a shark in water, went mad for blood. He stepped out onto the sidewalk and groaned, feeling the sun's warmth on his back. The town teemed with people, and he walked through eating one person after another until he got to a small bike accident, and ate them up as well.
A mysterious shinigami stood on a tall building observing the wreckage Slangreed wrought with a twisted interest. "My, how you eat, little Daemon!" he said softly, his katana tied to his hip sash. His bright blue eyes looked down, monitoring the situation through long black hair that swept over his eyes. He took out his cell phone and reported the situation. "This might be a bit much for one shinigami, but I'll see what I can do." He slid the sword out of the sheath and fell forward and activated his shikai.
Slangreed looked up as a whistling sounded in his ear, and would've gotten promptly smashed in the skull by a huge black club if not for his thick horns protruding from his head and curving around to point forward, only a foot and a half apart. The club jammed in between his horns, Slangreed threw the surprised shinigami to the side like a doll, threw the club away, and pounced on the defenseless shinigami and pinned his arms to the ground. "Make the call to your boss. Give me some more food." he said as he grinned, making sure his fangs showed. The shinigami complied, saying three words: "Captain-class needed" and died as his head was torn off. Ahh, the taste of shinigami satisfies to no end! thought Slangreed as he tore once more into the shinigami carcass. "So, you want Captain class?" Slangreed's hackles rose in surprise. He wasn't expecting more food right away...damn, these cellular devices work wonders concerning fast food... he thought as he turned around, but only a second-seat stood right behind him. "Second rate. Wait your turn to die." he snarled, finishing off the regular shinigami. He strode over to the sword he carried and picked up with a claw and held it up, twisting it in the light to see every angle. "The boy said something about 'shikai'...what the hell is that?"
"It's level two of our swords." the Lieutenant replied nonchalantly. "Captain's have bankai, or level three as you would call it. It's essentially the true nature of the sword."
"Interesting...show me what it can do!" Slangreed said as he charged towards the Lieutenant. The man just stepped aside, allowing Slangreed to slam into a building.
"An honorable Shinigami and hollow tell the other his or her name before a battle. You don't seem too honorable, but tell me your name anyways."
"Slangreed Demonio. Death's work overload and God's nightmare. Pleased to meet you, but you're just another one in the Incoming box for the Scythed one." He said as he rubbed his nose with a paw, glaring at the young man with the band around his bicep.
"Interesting, and I thought my job was to take out the trash!" The lieutenant said, his sword reverting to Shikai as the other's had done. "Kamikaze, fill this bird's wings with God's breath!"
"Bird you call me?!" Slangreed snarled and charged at the lieutenant. His jaws snapped open, the spark of his teeth igniting a fiery stream of fire. The silvery wind that the Shikai sent out blew the flame out and indeed filled Slangreed's wings, blowing him up and away into the building behind him once more. The lieutenant smiled at him and disengaged the sword and sheathed it once more. "You are indeed dangerous." He looked so small on the ground, and Slangreed burned with rage, being mocked by an insect! His tail curved up and hooked the lieutenant's clothes, picking him up off the ground to eye-level. "Feh. Kamikaze. Is that all it does? Blow a hollow away? How did YOU ever become second-seat?" The lieutenant shuddered in fear.
"Kamikaze is a holy wind, creating a gust of hundred's of kilometers per hour and paralyzing you, how are you still moving?!"
"Oh that was quite a wind alright, but nothing more than knocking some inconvenience towards my way. Look down." Slangreed said and pointed down. The shinigami looked down, and Slangreed popped him into his mouth. "Fool as he his, spirit power tastes so good." He said, and went back down to all fours, but shuddered. Something wasn't quite right, he could feel it. He looked under his arm and saw a large cut extending from mid-chest to the bottom of his ribs on his right side glittering with silver dust that hurt whenever he touched it. He concentrated the little spirit power he had himself into healing, but felt only more pain, biting his lip as he hissed, and limped into a Garganta into The Desert to heal.
Back to top Go down
Kaito Saruwatari

Kaito Saruwatari

Male
Number of Posts : 422
Job/Interests : Sports Agent
Quote : Times are hard all over. It rains on the just and the unjust alike.
Registration Date : 2009-07-24

Battle to Release Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle to Release   Battle to Release I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 8:31 pm

+ 2 Fighting Skill

and locked
Back to top Go down

Battle to Release
Page 1 of 1