The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shinko's Sword Fighting

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shinko Michiyami

Shinko Michiyami

Male
Number of Posts : 16
Job/Interests : RP'ing and Anime.
Registration Date : 2009-11-01

Shinko's Sword Fighting Empty
PostSubject: Shinko's Sword Fighting   Shinko's Sword Fighting I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 7:00 am

Shinko came rushing through the door to the dojo still threwing something.
"I hope I made in time! Well let's see" he looked around and there was nobody there.
"What am I early? The paper said to meet here, didn't it?" He pulled out a piece of paper and read it through.
"Yeah I'm surpose to meet here for my first lesson!"

He sat down to catch his breath after running here to make it after eating a big breakfast.
He then looked at his zanpakuto, "Damn why did I have to get evil thing like you?!"
Shinko wasn't happy with his zapakuto, it looked like something evil something a evil-being would use!
And he felt that it didn't like him either! That it maybe wanted to hurt him if it had the chance!

"I'll make you deal, if you don't hurt me and help me become good shinigami, I'll make sure you to hurt a lot of hollows instead!"
He said to his zanpakuto.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Shinko's Sword Fighting   Shinko's Sword Fighting I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 7:25 am

Kaiyo giggled, 'I wish my Zanpaktou listened to me that easily'. The blonde girl tilted her head to the side as her eyes traced up and down Shinko, he was tiny, then again, so was Kaiyo. Rummaging around her pocket for a moment Kaiyo pulled out a very scrunched up piece of paper, 'So your....Shinko Michiyami?' she quizzed the guy. Not bothering to wait for a response Kaiyo smiled and took a few paces back, 'Okay so i don't really wanna talk much until we can train at the same time because i've been in meetings all day and really need something fun to do'.

Of course Kaiyo had done a grand job of introducing and explaining, her cheeks tinted a light red colour as she looked straight into Shinko's eyes, 'Sorry, I'm Kaiyo Lieutenant of 11th squad and i've been given the job to help train ya'. It was odd, Kaiyo was rarely asked to train individuals, but it was simply another evil punishment form the scariest teacher at the shinigami academy, even with her new rank Kaiyo couldn't look the woman in the eyes without getting goosebumps. The girl's mind finally flew back into focus, 'So, what kind of skill level do you think your on so far?'
Back to top Go down
Shinko Michiyami

Shinko Michiyami

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shinko's Sword Fighting   Shinko's Sword Fighting I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 9:07 am

On hearing Kaiyo's voice, Shinko quickly got to his feet and stood up strait as a bord.
"Uhm I don't really know if my zanpakuto listens to me at all! It doesn't really respont yet." he replied to Kaiyo's comment about talking with Zanpakutos.

"Yes I'm Shinko Michiyami, uhm I don't really know what level I'm at, I guess pretty low since I've never used a sword or even a knife before!"
Shinko was a bit embarrest at this point, first a girl is his teacher and she caught him trying to make a deal with his own zanpakuto to not hurt him and now having to tell her that he doesn't know how to use a sword!
"I must look like a total fool to her by now!" He thought to himself.

"Okay then whats the plan Lieutenant Kaiyo sir I mean m'am!?"
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shinko's Sword Fighting   Shinko's Sword Fighting I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 9:34 am

Kaiyo stared blankly at Shinko for a moment, before exploding into laughter. After taking just a few moments to regain her composure Kaiyo let out a long breath and stood back up straight, still grinning at Shinko, 'Just call me Kaiyo and erm i guess we can just try some sparring to see if you have a natural level'.

Kaiyo slid her right foot back and unsheathed her Zanpaktou, making a mental note to keep her spiritual energy low, 'Okay maybe you should try attacking first'. Kaiyo loosened her stance as she turned to the side to show Shinko how to hold his Zanpaktou, 'Like this is easiest to start off with but if you find it comfier another way i guess you can try it out'. Kaiyo took her stance once more, still looking rather suspiciously at Shinko, 'Just, don't try and not hurt me, you have to mean the attack' she cautioned in her normal friendly manner. Kaiyo looked up to the sky for a moment, it was a nice day, the kind of day that needed a good song to be constantly playing in the background.
Back to top Go down
Shinko Michiyami

Shinko Michiyami

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shinko's Sword Fighting   Shinko's Sword Fighting I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 9:45 am

"Well okay then"
Shinko answered and he took the same stance as Kaiyo and then he unsheathed his zanpakuto as well, but as he did a weird growling-like sound came from his zanpakuto and a essence of dark feral evil started to spread out from it, trying to fill the dojo.
"erm Kaiyo sir I mean m'am, is this normal?"

Shinko didn't like this!
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shinko's Sword Fighting   Shinko's Sword Fighting I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 9:56 am

Kaiyo stared at his Zanpaktou for a moment, speaking in a calm tone while she kept her eyes on the blade, 'Looks like your Zanpaktou spirit is pretty strong, just try to remember you the one weilding the sword, that power's ours, so you can't be afraid of it...i can, you can't' . Kaiyo dropped her stance and walked slowly closer to Shinko, the black essense seemed almost like a dark mist, swirling around the air as kaiyo nodded slowly, gently releasing some more of her own spirutal energy, she usually kept a cap on it whilst at the academy, but this guys sword was weird. Even it's dark reaitsu seemed to have some weird vibe to it, Kaiyo couldn't place what it was, but it was kind of vaguely familiar.

'Okay, hold onto your blade with conviction, and please stop calling me sir...or ma'am thats just weird' she laughed, nodding her head to signify Shinko to start attacking her, Kaiyo wanted to see what this blade could do.
Back to top Go down
Shinko Michiyami

Shinko Michiyami

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shinko's Sword Fighting   Shinko's Sword Fighting I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 10:04 am

Shinko took in a deep breath and then griped hard on his Zanpaktou and gain some convidence in his eyes.
"Okay Kaiyo, I think I'm really now."

Seeing her give him a sign to attack,
he runs at her with his zanpaktou held behind him, when he gets close enought he strongly swings the sword in an upwards motion given an extra push by him jumping at the same time, so if he didn't hit he'll come above her for either and downwards attack or try and land behinde her for the next striker.
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male
Number of Posts : 1560
Job/Interests : Forum Admin - Bartender
Registration Date : 2009-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Shinko's Sword Fighting   Shinko's Sword Fighting I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 2:43 pm

OOC: Psst, start making some longer posts about now and I'll award you with increased stat points! ^_^ Try to shoot for about 200 words or more! Oh, and welcome to the site!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebleachworld.darkbb.com
Shinko Michiyami

Shinko Michiyami

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shinko's Sword Fighting   Shinko's Sword Fighting I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 3:56 pm

((occ: Well I was going for a long thread instead of just a long post! Plus I don't wanne godmode a win! My character needs to learn to sword fight first! Or don't you guys go in for that kind of stuff? I would have a good rp'ing than just quick lvl up! I don't care so much about lvl'ing up. ps: Sorry for the occ only post, but needed to answer Marlamin1 and I'm waiting for Kaiyo to reply on the previos post I made!))
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shinko's Sword Fighting   Shinko's Sword Fighting I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 10:13 am

OOC: No, lol. That's fine, I applaud that in fact... others (no names...Kaito) seem to prefer posting many thousand word posts just to level up... *Eyes Kaiyo's Zanpakuto* Go ahead and enjoy yourself... *Grabs popcorn* I'll try not to interrupt any more... Razz

Last edited by Marlamin1 on Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shinko's Sword Fighting   Shinko's Sword Fighting I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 12:12 pm

((OOC: sorry sorry sorry slept most of the day xD *stares back at Marlamin*))

Kaiyo had been caught of guard somewhat, not paying attention alongside with just assuming the guy would be plain terrible hadn't been her best move. Kaiyo twisted gently around on her feet, throwing down her Zanpaktou against Shinko's as he swiped upwards. The light bounced gently off the clashing blades, shimmering along Kaiyo's eyes as the girl carried on smiling. There was a slightly comical tone to her voice as Kaiyo spun around, a few sparks flying from each blade as the girl moved her sword back up into the air, blocking the downwards attack. 'So much for a low level'.

Kaiyo pushed her body backwards, shifting her feet as she skidded gently along the ground. Small swirls of dust dancing around her as she craned her neck to the side gently, still smiling at Shinko. 'Bored of stopping' she mused quietly, not even sure if Shinko heard or not, but she was more talking to herself than him anyway.

Kaiyo flicked her head gently, moving a few stray strands of hair out of her face. Kaiyo flash stepped quickly into the air, her zanpaktou raised high above her head as she brought it down to Shinko's shoulder, keeping low as he feet finally hit the hard ground Kaiyo stepped to the side of Shinko, spinning around him as she aimed another slash down at the back of his left shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Shinko Michiyami

Shinko Michiyami

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shinko's Sword Fighting   Shinko's Sword Fighting I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 2:41 pm

Shinko was able to block the first strike at his shoulder by rasing his blade horisontelly, and when Kaiyo gets behind him, he's not able to do anything and gets hit he quickly jumps away after getting hit, he holds a hand to where he got hurt.
"AAAAWWWW that hurt! Okay then let's go!"
He says, he grips the blade with both hands again, but some of his blood had gotten on his hand and now on the hilt of his zanpaktuo.

the sword now gives out a more powerful essence of its darkness throughout the dojo
and emits a kind of "Aaaaahhh"-sound as if a great beast had finally gotten its first taste of blood in ages!
And now was happy but not in a good way, but happy in a way where one should be afraid!
It's an evil happienes!

Somehow even Shinko doesn't seem himself eventhough Kaiyo havn't learned to know him that well, he seems somehow darker.

Shinko now runs at Kaiyo again but at the last moment he jumps over her and back-kicks her in the back of her head, he lands down low again and shoulders her in the back and quickly slashes downwards for either a strike at the lower part of her or if she tries to get down and away from him.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shinko's Sword Fighting   Shinko's Sword Fighting I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 1:01 pm

Kaiyo tilted her head to the right as Shinko's zanpaktou...screamed? Kaiyo had seen a lot of weird stuff around Soul Society, but still, even most shikai releases, Shinko's blade was different. The thick black aura that seeped from the blade had a certain blood lust within it, one different from even her own, this mist had an instinctive animal like feel, pushed further by the swords response to blood dripping onto it. Kaiyo took a short step backwards when the blade screeched. 'Where did you get that sword?' she asked in a more serious tone that most were used to hearing the girl speak in.

Not waiting for a response Shinko rushed towards her a look in his eye was different, more ferocious. Kaiyo followed the guy with her eyes as hi quickly leapt over her head, the girl brought her blade up horizontally to block the kick, still being pushed back by the sheer force of it. I swear to god he just got stronger. Kaiyo turned on sideways to avoid Shinko's shoulder, but her movement had been caught off guard as his blade sliced along her arm. A single droplet of blood fell silently onto the dojo ground as Kaiyo smirked. A small prickle of lightning danced along kaiyo's blade, her Zanpaktou already eager to be released.

The blonde girl bent her left leg, lunging forwards at Shinko's chest, as she quickly brough her right leg upwards to meet her left, spinning clockwise as she turned around the guy, aiming another swipe just above his hip. Not quite satisfied yet Kaiyo flash stepped to back in front of him, shooting down her blade quickly at his shoulder before flash stepped a few metres away. 'Lets so if that screaming sword of yours can keep it up'
Back to top Go down
Shinko Michiyami

Shinko Michiyami

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shinko's Sword Fighting   Shinko's Sword Fighting I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 12:17 pm

Shinko was totally caught off guard by Kaiyo's attacks and every single one of them hits since Shinko isn't fast enougth and hasn't traind in speed yet.

Shinko drops to one knee and then looks up at Kaiyo, first now he remembers her asking him about his sword, now as she's talking to him again.
"Oh sorry Lieutenant Kaiyo sir I mean m'am, I didn't answer before, my mind was a bit lost for a moment. Well to answer your question about my sword, well it's the one they gave me, but the spirit inside of it now, well I don't know how come I have such an evil thing!?"

He then slowly gets back up on his feet and takes a ready-to-fight stand, with his sword gribed tightly between his hands infront off himself.
Back to top Go down
Shinko Michiyami

Shinko Michiyami

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shinko's Sword Fighting   Shinko's Sword Fighting I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 5:29 pm

(occ: Sorry for the double post, but got tired of waiting. And Marlamin you can go ahead a rate now.)

"Okay Lieutenant Kaiyo, I'll it fullest even though I pretty wounded" Shinko then runs towards Kaiyo screaming and as he lunches at her with a overhead strike, his Zanpakuto changes into Shikai form
Shinko's Sword Fighting Chinese-Hook-Sword-Set-Black
and the chock of it catches Kaiyo of-guard, one blade hooks her Zanpakuto and gets it out of the way as she tries to block his attack and the other one hits her hard in the shoulder severly hurting her, Shinko then jumps back and looks at his Zanpakuto for a second.
"What the hell? How come you changed just like that? Oh well better use it while I have a chance!"
He runs towards Kaiyo again but this time she strikes out him, but he manages to duck and slide under the attack and uses one of the blades to hook around one of her legs and pull it out from under her, he quickly then jumps up spins in the air pulling her along with him and then throws her towards the wall she quickly turns and lands her feet on the wall dampening the impacked.
But Shinko sets off towards her again before she's ready for him, he kicks her hard in the stomach then he hooks her Zanpakuto with one of his and pulls it out her hand and throws it to the other end of the dojo and then brings up the handguard-blade of his other sword to her throat, he then looks her in the eyes with eyes that isn’t his but the eyes of a true killer eyes the screams out that they want to eat you and he asks with a voice that also isn’t his but a voice that belongs to the same thing whos eyes he’s looking at her with: “Well then, did I pass or do you want more?”
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shinko's Sword Fighting   Shinko's Sword Fighting I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 2:49 am

Woah! Red Flag! I'm sorry but you don't have Shikai at this level yet, you still only have 20 points, 60 is needed to release it...

Please read the rules and edit your post...

Shikai and other information...
Back to top Go down
Shinko Michiyami

Shinko Michiyami

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shinko's Sword Fighting   Shinko's Sword Fighting I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 12:20 pm

(occ: I know, but Kaiyo gave me permissen to wright that my Zanbactou turned into shikai from by itself, but it didn't get powers only the form. It is only for this one fight. It's to play on the fact that it is a killer-spirit and that it wanted to kick her ass, and since Shinko wasn't strong enogth, it turns into Shikai form to give him a edage!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shinko's Sword Fighting   Shinko's Sword Fighting I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shinko's Sword Fighting
Page 1 of 1