The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rush fighting (Captain may join too)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
golzive

golzive

Male
Number of Posts : 32
Registration Date : 2010-08-14

Rush fighting (Captain may join too) Empty
PostSubject: Rush fighting (Captain may join too)   Rush fighting (Captain may join too) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 3:39 pm

The sun was bright rush walked out the the of the academy with his eyes close put his hand up to his face blocking the sun. After six long month in academy rush was getting out and become a full shinigami. Rush walked to a field of light green grass, The wind blow across the grass as rush walked across it." My My this sun is really bright today." Rush said as e put his hand up to his face again. Rush smiled and looked at a tree as the light green leaf begin to fall." My my your really to powerful to be behid that tree may I ask for you to come out?"

Last edited by golzive on Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:25 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://bleach-rise-and-fall.bigforumpro.com/forum.htm
golzive

golzive

Male
Number of Posts : 32
Registration Date : 2010-08-14

Rush fighting (Captain may join too) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rush fighting (Captain may join too)   Rush fighting (Captain may join too) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 3:07 am

(can someone help out)
Back to top Go down
http://bleach-rise-and-fall.bigforumpro.com/forum.htm

Rush fighting (Captain may join too)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: Outdated Threads-
Jump to: