The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Training with a sword! (solo)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hinokami Seishini

Hinokami Seishini

Male
Number of Posts : 6
Registration Date : 2010-07-02

Training with a sword! (solo) Empty
PostSubject: Training with a sword! (solo)   Training with a sword! (solo) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 7:09 am

anger

Shini walk'd by the dojo."Hmm...... Sword practise..... i think that i need to practise the old zanjutsu...... Well TIME TO TRAIN!!!!" Shini then enterd the dojo. No one was there."aww..... Well now where are the trainig dummies?" shini Started looking for some traing dummies. he found some squad 4 members and some wooden ones. He pick'd the wooden one beacuse the forth squad mebers ran away."Now where are the wooden swords?" shini stared to look for wooden sword. He found a bald squad 4 member and a wooden sword. Max took the woodne sword. The squad 4 member hide some where."OKAY TIME TO TRAIN!!!!" Max started hitting the wooden dummy left and righ,. For MANY hours.

7 hours later.

Shini still hitting the wooden dummy left and right. Then Shini drop'd the wooden sword."soo..... tir....ed.... mu....st......fi....nd....my...ro..om....." Max fell to the ground and fell asleep.

8 hours later.
Shini waked up. With a book near him."Hmm?" It was a book about zanjutsu."Where did this come form?"
Shini stared to read the book, he read the book for a half an hour and then stared to use his spiritual pressure with the sword."i wonder....." He used it and in on sweep the wooden dummy was cut in half. Shini took a step back."....." he look like his a bit scared. Max drop'd the wooden sword again and left the dojo.
Back to top Go down

Training with a sword! (solo)
Page 1 of 1