The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A pair off bount(Issac)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rippers

rippers

Male
Number of Posts : 34
Registration Date : 2012-09-06

A pair off bount(Issac) Empty
PostSubject: A pair off bount(Issac)   A pair off bount(Issac) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 8:03 pm

Kibu, you can come out now Zen said sitting in a alley as he lifted his pink tennis ball and it poofed out into kibu, a pink, bipedal cat-like creature. Kibu's hair is fine and thin. It has a long, skinny tail ending with a rounded tip. Kibu has big hind legs and short arms with three-fingered paws. Kibu's feet are very large with oval markings near its three toes. Kibu has triangular ears and baby blue eyes, He began to float around Zen playfully making small sounds. No music and you called me out Kibu said landing on Zens shoulder. Zen had a trumpet case next to him and began to smirk popping the locks that held it together he pulled out a gold trumpet and began to play for kibu, but only for a moment he placed it back down in his lap then ran his hand over Kibu. I need to eat soon he said as he began to play again waiting for a stray human to pass by.
Back to top Go down
Isaac Kennedy

Isaac Kennedy

Male
Number of Posts : 65
Quote : “When lost in utter darkness, there is nothing left but forward.”
Registration Date : 2011-06-06

PostSubject: Re: A pair off bount(Issac)   A pair off bount(Issac) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 9:49 pm

Another fine day in karakura as Isaac walked the streets, he wore his usual green outfit which always made him seem out of place in this town especially since he was a foreigner to these lands. Isaac yawned as he walked the streets of crowded people aimlessly until something caught his attention, it was music from a nearby alley. The music sounded like a trumpet whoever was behind this source of music was definetly good but didn't want to be seen. Isaac followed the sound to the source which was a man playing a golden trumpet but that wasnt what caught isaacs attention it was the odd pink cat like creature resting on the mans shoulders appearing to enjoy the music. Before Isaac made another step a loud booming voice could be heard in his head "Isaac, this man is one of youre kind and that pink fluffball is a doll" the voice said, this voice was Dalrag Isaacs doll. "how very observant of you the pink creature wasnt a hint to that at all or even the reiatsu i sensed from him" isaac said in a sarcastic response to dalrag. Isaac sat at the entrance of the alley way listening to the mans music waiting for him to finish or take notice to isaacs presence.
Back to top Go down
rippers

rippers

Male
Number of Posts : 34
Registration Date : 2012-09-06

PostSubject: Re: A pair off bount(Issac)   A pair off bount(Issac) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 10:30 pm

Zen kept playing as the man came standing watching, Kibu lifted off zens shoulder and began to fly around the man playfully a bount a bount this mans a bount Kibu said making small giggiling sounds as Zen stood up holding his trumpet in his left hand he walked towards the man his clothes now visible Zen had on a black suit with two sets off buttons going up the torso jacket, his ebony locks moving slightly in the wind as he stopped placing his right hand out to offer the man a shake for greeting purposes. My name is Zen Tamaki, hello brother what in zens mind all bount were family he could never see one as a threat he gave a smile as he waited for the man to respond this was a huge opportune moment. kibu quickly spotted the bount in it's sealed state on the mans wrist was an odd stone bead bracelet Kibu floated near it Why stay in there it is only us around... Kibu said floating up into the air landing on Zens shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A pair off bount(Issac)   A pair off bount(Issac) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A pair off bount(Issac)
Page 1 of 1