The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mastering the dance. Part 2. (Artemis, Issac.)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kazuhiko

Kazuhiko

Male
Number of Posts : 262
Quote : War....war never changes....
Registration Date : 2010-08-01

Mastering the dance. Part 2.  (Artemis, Issac.) Empty
PostSubject: Mastering the dance. Part 2. (Artemis, Issac.)   Mastering the dance. Part 2.  (Artemis, Issac.) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 6:20 pm

His whole body hurt, but above everything else, his left hand had a pain worse than when he frist injured it. He slowly brought his injured hand up infront of him, it was just as he fear. He had ripped both sides of the wound open again. Blood poured out in thick pulses from the wound. Kazuhiko nearly tore his hoddie and shirt trying to get them off his one hand. He then quickly wrapped his injured hand in his shirt, putting as much pressure as he could tolerate on the wound. His face and skin were paler than usual, and he was shivering and sweating at the same time. After he wrapped his hand he put his hoodie back on. He sat there for a few minutes, not wanting to move around anymore. His head was spinning, he felt like throwing up, and his whole body hurt from bouncing off the water.

A sound brought his mind back to reality, and froze his blood in his veins. His 'sense' picked it up the second the noise reached his ear. A Hollow's roar, that resounded off the lake. It was directly in front of him, and closing fast. "Damnit, " He said, slowly standing, "I thought I killed that fucking thing." As his stood his Jimmu flared back into existence. His could barely stand, and the armor faded from all but his right arm. "I have to end this....now...." He said, focusing the last of his energy reserves into this attack. A sphere formed in his hand, barely bigger than a softball.

The hollow was clearly visible to him now. Nearly the entire lower half of its body was gone, but somehow its wings and arms remained unscathed. Kazuhiko wavered were he stood, he knew one thing for sure. This was going to be his last attack. The hollow dove down, skimming the top of the water with its outstretched hands. Kazu's breathing got more labored by the second. He glanced down at his left hand, reading the etching in the metal plate. Shugojin he thought, a strange sense of pride filling him. His eyes darted back up to, and locked on the hollow. No mercy showed on his face, as the hollow closed. It was barely ten feet away when his right arm shot up. "kiyoshi ikari" He said barely above a whisper.

The blast that followed, shook the earth for nearly half a mile around him. And when the dust settled, only Kazuhiko stood there. No trace of the hollow could be seen. He wavered in place for a second, then started to walk along the shoreline. Ten steps later he collapsed, unconscious before he hit the ground
Back to top Go down
Helado

Helado

Male
Number of Posts : 131
Job/Interests : Freezing over my enemies
Quote : Freeze in my presence
Registration Date : 2011-02-07

Mastering the dance. Part 2.  (Artemis, Issac.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mastering the dance. Part 2. (Artemis, Issac.)   Mastering the dance. Part 2.  (Artemis, Issac.) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 8:27 pm

Isaac was sitting in the mansion waiting for hania to get back from the store"what a boring day"isaac said as he stood up and stretched and walked to the kitchen. As he made his way towards the kitchen he felt a surge of reiatsu then an earthquake after that"what could of done somethin like that"isaac said as he ran towards the door grabbing his vest and making sure he had dalrag with him. Isaac made his way towards the source of the reiatsu and found himself at a shorline. Isaac walked it a bit and found a man passed out and loosing blood."you think hes alright"dalrag asked isaac as he starred at the man. Isaac staired at the man and decided to gab a stick and poke him."what are you doing isaac, you know the man is hurt"dalrag shouted at isaac who kept poking the man waiting for a response from him.
Back to top Go down

Mastering the dance. Part 2. (Artemis, Issac.)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: Real World :: Karakura Town-
Jump to: