The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Battle Of Destiny (Suu vs Issac)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LuluTheGuy

LuluTheGuy

Male
Number of Posts : 56
Job/Interests : Bussiness Management
Quote : Be nice to people on your way up because you'll need them on your way down.
Registration Date : 2011-03-30

A Battle Of Destiny (Suu vs Issac) Empty
PostSubject: A Battle Of Destiny (Suu vs Issac)   A Battle Of Destiny (Suu vs Issac) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 8:31 pm

Relaxing under, the earth's simple yet serine beauty of the moon, Suu calmly let out a sigh. Things in Soul Society were moving slow & getting sorta stupid & political, so Suu snuck a Hell Butterfly & secretly left. He didn't have anything to do anyway so who would care?

"I like it, here on Earth, it's almost terrible that I can't stay here. I will miss the cool moon & the bright stars.....Oh well sucks for me."

Suu took a deep breath in reveling in the smell that he couldn't bare to let go of. Suu looked at his Zanpakuto & felt it's cold blade in the night & how good he felt having something of his that no-one could take away. Suu then felt a sharp reiastu it was coming in from the west. He quickly scrambled up & his eyes went sharp.

"Hollow......"

A sharp scream shot through the nearby forest as animals & other creature scattered in fear. Suu quickly made his way over & found a hollow about to prey upon a young female soul plus. The hollow was bared over her small body & in her young little face scaring her.

"My lovely daughter, you shall come with ME!"

The hollow picked up the small girl & began to squeese her body, Suu quickly jumped in as she screamed out in pain & sliced the hollows hand off the girl fell to the ground unconscious & Suu quickly turned to the hollow screaming in pain. He placed his dagger into his face as blood dropped down the blade.

"Die......"

Suu simply ran up & sliced the hollows face mask in half, the fight was completly over & Suu was disgusted at how some weak hollow would pray upon a little girl. Suu went to the little girl & tapped her shoulder she was completly knocked out & her chain, beginning to fade. Suu quickly tapped her head with the butt of his dagger & she was transported safely to the soul society.

"......Can't even rest here, work, hollows & more WORK..... This just sucks, now I am in a bad mood."
Back to top Go down
http://coloholics.net/index.php?showuser=3366
Helado

Helado

Male
Number of Posts : 131
Job/Interests : Freezing over my enemies
Quote : Freeze in my presence
Registration Date : 2011-02-07

PostSubject: Re: A Battle Of Destiny (Suu vs Issac)   A Battle Of Destiny (Suu vs Issac) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 8:55 pm

Isaac was resting on a nearby tree tired from the long travel"so this is a nice night ehh dalrag"isaac mummered to his doll"it would be better if i could come out"dalrag groaned in his usual stern tone. Isaac staired at the moon thinking of the many years he has been alive but a scream in the night adverted his attention from the moon. Isaac jumped from the tree and ran towards the scream to see a hollow above a little girl but before isaac could get close enough he saw a figure of someone kill the hollow in one fail swoop, and then the figure put the but of his dagger on the girls head and then she suddenly vanished, then it hit isaac it was a shinigami."so was that an easy kill for you shinigami"isaac said as he walked towards the man waiting to see how he reacted.
Back to top Go down
LuluTheGuy

LuluTheGuy

Male
Quote : Be nice to people on your way up because you'll need them on your way down.

PostSubject: Re: A Battle Of Destiny (Suu vs Issac)   A Battle Of Destiny (Suu vs Issac) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 9:50 pm

Suu was tired of always ahving to do something no matter how hard he tried to escape it. Suu sat on the ground & sighed, it was dark & the night sky was the only real light. Suu rubbed his head in frustration nothing could ever be easy for him.

" I can never sit down & do nothing for a day can I, there's always some shit to do.....sometimes being a shinigami is hard."

Suu was about to take a slight nap when he heard a voice Suu looked around & looked up seeing a man. Suu looked around seeing there wasn't anyone else there but him & this strange human. Suu felt the humans reiastu it was humanoid like but it was significantly diffrent now that Suu was paying attention.

"You mean me?.......I am suprised you can see me & yes it was. I am just trying to enjoy my day but shit keeps happening."

Suu stood back up & examined his dagger it had a nice trail of blood from cutting the hollow still on it. Suu wiped the blood with his hand & watched it drip. Suu didn't like killing hollow but last time he didn't fully kill one it came back & attack Suu from behind knocking him unconsious for 2 weeks. Suu was never gonna take that chance again.

"Well since your out here, what do you want from me & how do you know of Shinigami.......?"
Back to top Go down
Helado

Helado

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Battle Of Destiny (Suu vs Issac)   A Battle Of Destiny (Suu vs Issac) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 10:04 pm

Isaac saw the man stand up and ask him "i know of youre kind because i met one of youre captains"isaac said as he cracked his knuckles and was prepared for a battle"and if you are wondering how i can see you, lets just say ive been alive for quite some time"isaac said as he watched the blood drip from the dagger and hit the ground."if youre going to keep that blade out i might need to get my weapon out, zeige dich, dalrag"isaac said as his bracelets glowed and dissapeared and then reapearing as his 3 story golem behind the man.
Back to top Go down
LuluTheGuy

LuluTheGuy

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Battle Of Destiny (Suu vs Issac)   A Battle Of Destiny (Suu vs Issac) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 10:29 pm

........Suu was somewhat confused at how this man knew of a captain, & DID HE CALL SUU SWEET! Between not getting a break, having to kill a hollow, & some random douche appearing & wanting to fight him this owuld be the worst day on earth he had so far.

"......What! I am NOT NICE! I will stab you so many times....."

As Suu said that the giant Golem appeared, & it was GIANT, Suu was pissed off & tired to worsen the problem. Now he has to fight a big ass Golemm!!! Suu stepped back how was he too beat a giant Golemm & some over powered guy. things just weren't going Suu's way today.

"Oh great now the Iron Giant's thrid cousin is here Rock Man......"

Suu held his dagger & dashed in if he wanted a fight he would get one. It wasn't like Suu to normally dash into a fight like this but he was pissed off. Suu jumped into the air & aimed for the giant, he knew if he attack the guy directly the giant would cut into his everyattack anyway so he went straight for the head of the giant attempting to cling onto it swing around & cut it's head off.
Back to top Go down
Helado

Helado

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Battle Of Destiny (Suu vs Issac)   A Battle Of Destiny (Suu vs Issac) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 10:55 pm

Isaac stood there wondering what this man would do, then suddenly he rushed to dalrag to attack him."you think im going to fight you on uneven terms"isaac yelled to the man who was about to strike at dalrags head"dalrag use iron absorbtion"as isaac said that dalrag shoved his hands in the earth still paying no mind to the shinigami on his head and started to absorb the iron in the earth to create a new form of steel. After the form was complete isaac snapped his fingers making dalrag vanish leaving the shinigami floating there, dalrag reappeared as 2 new steel like bracelets"iron armour"isaac shouted as the bracelets started to engulf isaacs body creating a nimble like armour covering his whole body"now we shall fight on equal terms"isaac shouted as he ran towards the shinigami reaching for his face to throw him.
Back to top Go down
LuluTheGuy

LuluTheGuy

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Battle Of Destiny (Suu vs Issac)   A Battle Of Destiny (Suu vs Issac) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 11:10 pm

Suu's attack made contact but, the rock was just to strong, Suu swung around multiple times but it wasn't working. The rock simply kneeled over & compiled into a new type of Iron. It then left Suu floating in the air.....even more angry.

"You cheap bastared, all that armor over your body better be useful & not just a load of crap....."

Suu pumped his reiastu through his body, a flaring calming green vibrantly contradicted the cold, sadistic Suu. Suu dived in again simply to test the armour. Suu held out his dagger with it's point standing out as normal & attempted to slash at the armours chest region from above.

".....You caused this upon your self......
Back to top Go down
Helado

Helado

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Battle Of Destiny (Suu vs Issac)   A Battle Of Destiny (Suu vs Issac) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 11:19 pm

"hahahaha"isaac laughed as he saw the shinigami attempt to cut his armour"you think thatll cut me"isaac said as he let the blade make contact with the armour but did no dmage to his skin underneath but cutting his vest"how dare you tear my favourite vest"isaac yelled as he reached for the shinigamis face attempting to grab him and throw him towards a nearby tree.
Back to top Go down
LuluTheGuy

LuluTheGuy

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Battle Of Destiny (Suu vs Issac)   A Battle Of Destiny (Suu vs Issac) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 5:31 pm

Suu felt his blade only cut some odd material & nothing significant & he grew disgruntled at how thick the armor was. Suu was caught a bit by suprise, as his face was grabbed but he quickly grabbed Issac's arm & wrist. When Issac went to throw Suu, he used that force to attempt to throw, Issac in his seemingly heavy form.

"Your a bit too close, I might be weak but gravity is a bitch."

Suu lightly smirked as he tried to too, Issac hoping that his speed & reaction was slow.
Back to top Go down
Helado

Helado

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Battle Of Destiny (Suu vs Issac)   A Battle Of Destiny (Suu vs Issac) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 7:22 pm

"shit"isaac grunted as he noticed what the shinigami was doing but unable to counter it,"this sucks"isaac shouted as he went about 10 feet then slamming into the ground creating a crater the size of two isaacs."man that sucked"isaac said as he stood up from the crater and brushing off dirt from his shoulder."you got a lucky hit on me boy, but we bounts dont go down to easy"isaac shouted as he climbed out of the crater. But as isaac was about to attack the shinigami a second time, the time was up for his armour"well youre lucky shinigami, im gonna have to fight you without my armour"isaac said as the armour started to retreat and reform as isaacs bracelets."well atleast ill be faster now"isaac said to himself."sorry i couldnt hold the form to long isaac"dalrag said. Isaac brushed off the appology and ran at the shinigami with a balled fist attempting to hit him in the face.
Back to top Go down
LuluTheGuy

LuluTheGuy

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Battle Of Destiny (Suu vs Issac)   A Battle Of Destiny (Suu vs Issac) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 9:13 pm

Suu watched as Issac flew into the wall. The guy was ab it heavy but gravity is gravity, & it prevailed for once. Suu watched as Issac made his way out of the wall & Suu only smirked. Issac as strong as he seemed was just as strong as Suu was.

"Hmm I thought you were gonna really hurt, me for a moment. Glad that plan worked."

Suu watched as the armour he was wearing molded off his body & turned back into bracelets. 'Were those bracelets the source of his power or something?' Suu was a bit confused but didn't let it show. 'Hmm he said bounto is that what he is the race that was & should have been exterminated like the quincy?' Suu knew that using speed now wouldn't be much help now that he reverted.

"Ooooh so now you dont have any armour, I can cut you up a little."

Suu watched as Issac charged in, switfly trying to punch Suu in the face. Suu almost underestimated his speed & got hit but Suu ducked & went for a quick gut shot. The attack wasn't all the shot but the dagger should add an extra flare.

"Your pretty fast without armor but not fast enough.....what else can you do?"
Back to top Go down
Helado

Helado

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Battle Of Destiny (Suu vs Issac)   A Battle Of Destiny (Suu vs Issac) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 9:28 pm

as isaac was close enough for the hit the soulreaper dodged his fist and hit isaac in the gut"damn"isaac grumbled through the pain."i cant really do any thing else but my friend can"isaac said as he summoned dalrag behind the man and jumped back to let dalrag crush the shinigami with his fist"what a surprise aint it"isaac laughed but was cut short by the pain in his stomach."thats the last time i let him get close enough to hit me like that"isaac said in his head as he watched the fist barreling towards the shinigami, isaac wondered if the guy could dodge such a massive hand.
Back to top Go down
LuluTheGuy

LuluTheGuy

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Battle Of Destiny (Suu vs Issac)   A Battle Of Destiny (Suu vs Issac) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 9:42 pm

Suu laughed as he made contact with the Bounto's stomach. It was clean & cut, but if it was something wasn't right. Suu felt a BIG prescence behind him & the giant rock man of doom launched a devestating punch & thwomped Suu into a near by tree. As he slid down Suu could feel the pain tingling throug his body. He staggered up & shook off the mmassive punch

" Damn that hurt & was so un-expected, your Rock man can still do some damage, but you can't....."

Suu rushed in & jumped in the air, he didn't know if the rock thing could hover or not but it was safe for now, two vs one needs proper planning. So Suu put a good distance between the 2 as he thought of what he could do.

'Attack the Rock Monster....Hmm I dont know how effective that will be from the last time & if I attack Issac the rock monster will try & hit me or black.... Damn this is unfsir but i can figure it out.'
Back to top Go down
Helado

Helado

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Battle Of Destiny (Suu vs Issac)   A Battle Of Destiny (Suu vs Issac) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 10:02 pm

Isaac watched as the shinigami jumped in the air and hovered a good distance from dalrags reach"hmm, this guy wont let me nor dalrag hit him, but i got an idea"isaac said to himself."yo, dalrag i got an idea but i need you to toss me at the guy"isaac shouted at dalrag."WHAT"dalrag stated "you cant poss..."dalrag was interupted by isaacs voice"just do it ill be safe from the fall"."whatever you want, ok"dalrag stated as he grabbed isaac and tossed him towards the hovering shinigami. In mid air isaac shouted"iron armour" as he was flying towards the shinigami dalrag vanished behind isaac and came back as the bracelets then the armour appeared for a second time, but now isaac was a flying cannonball hurdling towards the shinigami at a speed that couldnt be dodged.
Back to top Go down
LuluTheGuy

LuluTheGuy

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Battle Of Destiny (Suu vs Issac)   A Battle Of Destiny (Suu vs Issac) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 10:24 pm

Suu pondered on what he could do, he kept a close eye on the bounto & saw as his Rock man picked him up. Suu's eyes grew wide & he took stance.

"You can't be serious....."

The Bounto's Rock man threw him directly at Suu, who pulled out his second dagger & quickly put it into his socket. Suu then dived in at Isaac spinning like a drill. Suu piled on his reiastu, amking him look like a green spinning wind bolt. This bounto was crazy, coming at him like that. While he was spinning Suu couldn't see that the Golem had made it's way to Isaac & molded it's self back into the bullet aromour. Suu was furiuosly spinning & Isaac was an armoured bullet, Suu caught a glimpse right before the hit.

"..............Awww shit......."

The 2 collided Suu drilled at the tough thick armour, Suu's body's rattled & the explosive power sent the 2 flying into the nearby water. Suu was a bit dazed from being dizzy & the massive explosion he swam up & caught his breath, but the area around him was spinning using a move like that was dangerous, but at least Suu wasn't hurt that much due to his reiastu. Suu sorta guess the bounto would be alright due to his armour.

".....That was.....life threating dangerous, we both could have died.........sweet!"
Back to top Go down
Helado

Helado

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Battle Of Destiny (Suu vs Issac)   A Battle Of Destiny (Suu vs Issac) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 10:35 pm

isaac couldnt really see what was going on but he saw a green flash as he colided with the shinigami, as he hit isaac could hear a crack in the armour"shIIIITTTTTT"isaac shouted as the explosion from the collision sent him and the shinigami into a nearby lake. There was a splash and all isaac saw was blackness"damn i need to withdraw this armour, or im gonna sink to the bottom"isaac said as he was sinking fast, the armour vanished and he swam to the surface as fast as he could. He reached the surface to hear the shinigami say sweet."that was a great spar"isaac said as he started to laugh.
Back to top Go down
LuluTheGuy

LuluTheGuy

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Battle Of Destiny (Suu vs Issac)   A Battle Of Destiny (Suu vs Issac) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 12:35 pm

Suu lightly floated in the water, he knew Issac couldn't float wit hthat suito n so he waited for him to re-surface. As Isaac did resurface Suu started to laugh with him. It was pretty funny how they both went Boom! & then fell into the water.

"Hehe, that was pretty thrilling huh but what's your name if I might ask? I sorta flew of the hinge before I could ask"
Back to top Go down
Helado

Helado

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Battle Of Destiny (Suu vs Issac)   A Battle Of Destiny (Suu vs Issac) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 1:17 pm

as isaac heard the shinigami laughing with him then asking his name"the names isaac, isaac kennedy and that rock man as you call him is dalrag hes my doll"isaac said as he started to swim to shore. Once he hit the shore isaac layed on the sand panting from the fight and watching the wound he sustained from the gut punch heal."now do i have the honor of knowing youre name"isaac said as he stood up and brushed the sand off.
Back to top Go down
LuluTheGuy

LuluTheGuy

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Battle Of Destiny (Suu vs Issac)   A Battle Of Destiny (Suu vs Issac) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 5:12 pm

Suu swam to shore, in the cold yet bitterly warm water. As he climbed a-shore, Suu laid on his back, as he catched his breath. The fight was awsome, it was pretty clever of Issac to do such a scary thing. Suu laid on the sandy shore as Issac stood up in marvel of then ight before them.

"My name is Suu Miachi, I am a student in shinigami academy, I sorta snuck off here, to get away from that drag of a place & Dalrag is one strong guy, that punch was filled with tons of power. "

Suu lightly smirked at Issac, they bounto was strong & had a good heart yet his fightning skill was filled with enourmous power, Suu liked that.
Back to top Go down
Helado

Helado

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Battle Of Destiny (Suu vs Issac)   A Battle Of Destiny (Suu vs Issac) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 6:03 pm

"well its nice to meet you suu"isaac said as he cracked his knuckles."that was a nice fight, and dalrag would say thank you but i kind exhausted his power and hes resting"isaac exclaimed as he put his sunglasses back on."so youre some kinda student at a school for shinigami, id love to see that place you shinigami go to but i really dont feel like to die to go there"isaac said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
LuluTheGuy

LuluTheGuy

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Battle Of Destiny (Suu vs Issac)   A Battle Of Destiny (Suu vs Issac) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 7:08 pm

Suu got up from off the ground & laughed a bit with Isaac. Soul Society was a very strict place & Isaac might just end up dying there. Suu collected him-self & placed his 2nd dagger back into place, it was almost time for Suu to return as he had been gone for a while.

"Yea nice meeting you too Issac. Dalrag was a pretty strong guy never would have gussed he had to rest. Also Hehe one day we will get you into Soul Society, so you can come hang with me & one of my other friends there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Battle Of Destiny (Suu vs Issac)   A Battle Of Destiny (Suu vs Issac) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Battle Of Destiny (Suu vs Issac)
Page 1 of 1