The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bount Template

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male
Number of Posts : 1560
Job/Interests : Forum Admin - Bartender
Registration Date : 2009-10-19

Bount Template Empty
PostSubject: Bount Template   Bount Template I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 10:00 pm

Bount Template

Name: (Make sure to include a first and last name.)

Age: (How old is your character to date? Include their actual age and how old they appear to be.) *Remember, Bounts are immortal but don't appear to be even close to their actual age*

Race: (What is your character’s nationality? Are they Caucasian (White), Asian, Hispanic? Etc.)

Birthplace: (Where were they born.)

Occupation: (Does your character have a job or attend some sort of school?)

Height: (Please write in Feet' Inches")

Weight: (kg or lbs.)

Appearance: (Please include a picture if you can and at least a paragraph of description.)

Personality: (How your character acts in certain situations. Is your character moody? Calm? Eccentric? Please try to make it at least paragraph long. Please be advised that Split Personalities will be denied.)

Special Characteristics: (Anything special or abnormal about your character. If they are exceptionally skilled in something, or have received training in some sort of way.)

Stats: (The Bount begins with 30 stat points to distribute around each of the four different attributes, unless your doll is a ‘Tool-Type’ weapon, in which case you will have 60 points to distribute.)

Spirit Power: (This is you're stamina reserve, durability and also the amount of power you can unleash with your abilities.)

Speed: (Speed is pretty straight forward. It has an effect on your overall movement, attack and evasion.)

Technique: (This stat covers you're skill with Kido allowing someone with high Technique to unleash spells with greater power. It also allows a character to grasp abilities more quickly and construct complex Inventions.)

Fighting Skill: (This is your basic power skill. It determines how well you utilize your chosen fighting style, the defense you are able to put up against a foe (counters, parry, blocks etc) and the power behind your strikes.)

History: (This is a detailed story about your characters life/history. Try to make it at least a paragraph long and please be creative. Refrain from mentioning any characters from the show, as they do not exist.)

Doll Name: (The name of your Doll)

Doll Description: (Describe what your doll looks like in its sealed state. What does your doll look like in its released state? If it changes looks as it progresses, go into more detail and possibly even number the stages. Do not forget your trigger item.)

Doll Personality: (How your doll acts in certain situations. Is your doll moody? Calm? Eccentric? Please try to make it at least paragraph long.)

Stats: (Your Doll will start with the standard 60 stat points. This is to reinforce the idea that the doll is the fighter and Bount is the controller. If your doll is a ‘Tool-Type’ weapon, ignore this section of the Template and delete it.)

Spirit Power: (This is you're stamina reserve, durability and also the amount of power you can unleash with your abilities.)

Speed: (Speed is pretty straight forward. It has an effect on your overall movement, attack and evasion.)

Technique: (This stat covers you're skill with Kido allowing someone with high Technique to unleash spells with greater power. It also allows a character to grasp abilities more quickly and construct complex Inventions.)

Fighting Skill: This is your basic power skill. It determines how well you utilize your chosen fighting style, the defense you are able to put up against a foe (counters, parry, blocks etc) and the power behind your strikes.

Doll Powers: [ELEMENT] (Fire, water, earth, wind, illusion, electricity, mist, metal, ice... etc...)

Doll Abilities: (Please list the abilites your doll uses, and describe them. Okay everyone starts with a basic 3 techniques and at Rank 3 and Rank 6 you are allowed to add more, please read the ability rules for more information. Your powers should be relatively low powered. Please be descriptive of these abilities.)

Ability 1:

Ability 2:

Ability 3:

Role Playing Sample: (This is a sample role play to get an understanding of how well you perform at it. Try to make it at least a paragraph. Describing the area around the characters and how they feel is an easy way to lengthen your posts.)

Code:
[size=18][u][b]Bount Template[/b][/u][/size]

[b]Name:[/b] (Make sure to include a first and last name.)

[b]Age:[/b] (How old is your character to date? Include their actual age and how old they appear to be.) *Remember, Bounts are immortal but don't appear to be even close to their actual age*

[b]Gender:[/b] (Is your character male or female?)

[b]Race:[/b] (What is your character’s nationality? Are they Caucasian (White), Asian, Hispanic? Etc.)

[b]Birthplace:[/b] (Where were they born.)

[b]Occupation:[/b] (Does your character have a job or attend some sort of school?)

[b]Height:[/b] (Please write in Feet' Inches")

[b]Weight:[/b] (kg or lbs.)

[b]Appearance:[/b] (Please include a picture if you can and at least a paragraph of description.)

[b]Personality:[/b] (How your character acts in certain situations. Is your character moody? Calm? Eccentric? Please try to make it at least paragraph long. Please be advised that Split Personalities will be denied.)

[b]Special Characteristics:[/b] (Anything special or abnormal about your character. If they are exceptionally skilled in something, or have received training in some sort of way.)

[b][u]Stats:[/b][/u] (The Bount begins with 30 stat points to distribute around each of the four different attributes, unless your doll is a ‘Tool-Type’ weapon, in which case you will have 60 points to distribute.)

[i]Spirit Power:[/i] (This is you're stamina reserve, durability and also the amount of power you can unleash with your abilities.)

[i]Speed:[/i] (Speed is pretty straight forward. It has an effect on your overall movement, attack and evasion.)

[i]Technique:[/i] (This stat covers you're skill with Kido allowing someone with high Technique to unleash spells with greater power. It also allows a character to grasp abilities more quickly and construct complex Inventions.)

[i]Fighting Skill:[/i] (This is your basic power skill. It determines how well you utilize your chosen fighting style, the defense you are able to put up against a foe (counters, parry, blocks etc) and the power behind your strikes.)

[b]History:[/b] (This is a detailed story about your characters life/history. Try to make it at least a paragraph long and please be creative. Refrain from mentioning any characters from the show, as they do not exist.)

[center]***[/center]

[b]Doll Name:[/b] (The name of your Doll)

[b]Doll Description:[/b] (Describe what your doll looks like in its sealed state. What does your doll look like in its released state? If it changes looks as it progresses, go into more detail and possibly even number the stages. Do not forget your trigger item.)

[b]Doll Personality:[/b] (How your doll acts in certain situations. Is your doll moody? Calm? Eccentric? Please try to make it at least paragraph long.)

[b][u]Stats:[/b][/u] (Your Doll will start with the standard 60 stat points. This is to reinforce the idea that the doll is the fighter and Bount is the controller. If your doll is a ‘Tool-Type’ weapon, ignore this section of the Template and delete it.)

[i]Spirit Power:[/i] (This is you're stamina reserve, durability and also the amount of power you can unleash with your abilities.)

[i]Speed:[/i] (Speed is pretty straight forward. It has an effect on your overall movement, attack and evasion.)

[i]Technique:[/i] (This stat covers you're skill with Kido allowing someone with high Technique to unleash spells with greater power. It also allows a character to grasp abilities more quickly and construct complex Inventions.)

[i]Fighting Skill:[/i] This is your basic power skill. It determines how well you utilize your chosen fighting style, the defense you are able to put up against a foe (counters, parry, blocks etc) and the power behind your strikes.

[b]Doll Powers:[/b] [ELEMENT] (Fire, water, earth, wind, illusion, electricity, mist, metal, ice... etc...)

[b]Doll Abilities:[/b] (Please list the abilites your doll uses, and describe them. Okay everyone starts with a basic 3 techniques and at Rank 3 and Rank 6 you are allowed to add more, please read the [url=http://thebleachworld.darkbb.com/t2579-ability-info-for-bounts-hollows-superhumans]ability rules[/url] for more information. Your powers should be relatively low powered. Please be descriptive of these abilities.)

[i]Ability 1:[/i]

[i]Ability 2:[/i]

[i]Ability 3:[/i]

[b]Role Playing Sample:[/b] (This is a sample role play to get an understanding of how well you perform at it. Try to make it at least a paragraph. Describing the area around the characters and how they feel is an easy way to lengthen your posts.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebleachworld.darkbb.com

Bount Template
Page 1 of 1