The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nightmares of the past (solo)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Denno

Denno

Male
Number of Posts : 284
Job/Interests : You do not want to know
Quote : The way to claim the future lies with our past.
Registration Date : 2010-05-26

Nightmares of the past (solo) Empty
PostSubject: Nightmares of the past (solo)   Nightmares of the past (solo) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 8:04 pm

It was a day off, it was clouded and looking out to become rain later, not really the best day to have off, but he would just have to make the best of it, walking down the streets merchants was slowly beginning to gather their belongings and get them inside before the rain, Lavi got an apple from one of the food stands before they pulled the rest of the stuff inside "thank you" Lavi said to the shop keeper before he went on his way.
He kept walking down, deciding that it would soon be time to head back before the rain started, but something was about to change his plans completely, he saw a cat jump down in front of him, it then moved quickly ahead and stopped at the entrance of an alley and looked back at Lavi before it continued down the alley, for some odd reason Lavi decided to follow it down the alley, as he entered it, the cat was no longer anywhere to be seen, but out of the shadows stepped a black cloaked person, it was hard to see who it was "so we meet again boy" Lavi was not sure what to answer to that, he could not see the persons face, so he could not claim he knew the person, and neither did the voice sound familiar "what? Do not tell me you do not remember" The person said, all Lavi could hear was that it was the voice of a man, he still just looked suspicious at the man without saying a word, he did not feel well about it at all.
"still not ringing a bell? hmph fine" The man took his hands and pushed back the hood so the face could be seen, it was a rather young looking face, possible around the 17-18th years old, but it would be hard to determine in this world, as people could look so much different of age then they actually was, the hair of the boy was white, and there was something eerie about his presence "I cant see why I should remember you" The person walked towards Lavi "you really don't remember, well then allow me to refresh your memory" Lavi followed the person carefully with his eyes "I see no reason for that, now if you don't mind I think I will be making my way back to seretei before the rain starts" Lavi turned to leave the alley, but before he could take a step the person appeared before him again "I am afraid I cant let you go just yet" the man had a sinister smile on his lip "you stole something from me remember?" Lavi had no idea what the boy was talking about, he still could not remember as to where this person should be from "No it still does not ring a bell" The boy seemed to be insulted from this "should have figured something from someone as blunt as you" Before Lavi could react the boy had pushed him up against the wall and kept him pinned there "many years ago when you still roamed the rukongai, I was lying in the streets badly wounded, and then you come along, you ignore me, except for the fact that you stole my most precious item, the necklace I received from my mother on her deathbed" That send a thought trough Lavi's head, he remembered having a necklace, but that was something he had ever since he arrived in this world Lavi grabbed hold of the boys arms "thats a lie, I never stole that necklace from you, it was something I had ever since I got to rukongai, I had it for as long as I can remember" In no time Lavi felt a punch in his gut "now you listen up, and you listen good, I want that necklace back one way or the other, either you bring it to me, or I am going to take it from your cold dead hands you understand" Lavi could not get a word out, and then simply nodded, he could not do much else at the time.
The boy lets him go, Lavi falls to his knees and looks up at the boy, he sees a cat jump down in front of him, the cat then jumps to the boys shoulder and rests there "meet me back here in a week, you better have the necklace or you will meet the consequences" The boy walks back into the shadows where he came from, and disappeared like a shadow in front of the sun.
Lavi kept his arms to his gut, and the rain now began falling down upon him, he felt confused, weak and worst of it all he felt helpless above it all.
After a good time he got himself collected and began making his way back to seretei as if none of this had ever happened, he just had to find the damn necklace, his life was not worth something like that, but the question was where he had left the necklace, he had not seen it in years.
Back to top Go down

Nightmares of the past (solo)
Page 1 of 1