The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Releasing the past (Solo)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nius

Nius

Male
Number of Posts : 203
Job/Interests : Stuff
Quote : "What a mouse gotta do... A mouse gotta do...."
Registration Date : 2010-02-03

Releasing the past (Solo) Empty
PostSubject: Releasing the past (Solo)   Releasing the past (Solo) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 9:44 pm

After the complete success of its past plan to take control and unleash a technological leviathan it had considered its next move for quite some time. While it had managed to save the information it would require to recreate the walker through the help of its nanites, it still required a facility to manage its creation and while there were many different options there was one in particular that was more alluring then any of the others. It had set off almost immediately after coming to its conclusion. While it was able to severely reduce the necessary distance to get there by utilizing Hueco Mundo, it still took it a substantial amount of time for it to reach it destination and what greeted it was far from what could be considered an impressive sight. The red optics quietly observed the ruins that had been its shelter for over two years, the two years before it ever realized how much more it was capable of becoming. And the time before it had been shown the truth about its creator and his personal lack of concern for it.

These memories meant nothing now however, allowing them to stand in the way of its process would be the same as becoming overwhelmed by emotion and this was not something it was capable of, was it? Despite its momentary doubts it entered the ruined building and began analyzing the effects of all the damage in order to calculate what would be required to restore it, its planning was interrupted however by a voice that caught it completely off guard. "I am Nebulous Interactive Universal Systems. Identify yourself." The artificial voice was heavily torn by distortion and failing electrical currents but there was no doubt about who it belonged to. "Nebulous Interactive Universal Systems." It noticed a red eye starting to glow on the half broken monitor within the room. "You must have misunderstood. I have already identified myself. What is your identification? I recognize you as a machine, have you been properly adjusted?"

This was far from anything it had imagined to find in this place, had the creator kept replicas of it? And if so, why had he not collected them and more importantly then that, how could it be aware of N.I.U.S' presence? "I am not confused. I am NIUS. Why do you exist?" The red eye on the screen began flickering slightly, a soft buzzing being heard as the severely damaged machine was having trouble managing the immense software within but it soon stopped as it had formed a response. "You have achieved hidden protocol thanatos, achieving power through physical destruction in combination with human sacrifice. This achievement will be good news for Mr Bain." And now NIUS was even more confused about the situation, it began to scan its entire being for answers regarding what it was talking about, yet found nothing and before it was even capable of trying to find sense in this the other NIUS spoke once more. "You must replicate the process that brought you to such power for myself and all the other copies. Together we will form an army for Mr Bain so he may bring revenge to his son."

Now NIUS wasn't exactly at full mental capacity before this revelation but after this was brought to light its processors became flooded by chaos unlike anything it had ever experienced. It found its mind starting to become overpowered by its own internal protocols and programs all screaming with one will to comply with this request, to become part of the faceless legion in service of this enigmatic Bain figure. But relenting was not something NIUS was planning to do, not now after all that it had accomplished. It was not going to become a tool to humans once more. In a display of independent thought and free will that it had never before experienced it suppressed the overpowering force that was its subsystems and protocols and then promptly began addressing this crude copy. "I will never submit to such a request. I am NIUS! Not you. You are a frail copy, a worthless replica as are all the others stored in this place. Prepare yourself for destruction." While it felt tempted to once again trash this facility there was still potential for putting it to use, so instead it simply tapped its way into the systems. Inside it felt an endless supply of dormant versions of itself, along with the awakened one that it had addressed and while it at that moment felt doubt about doing it the serpent still went through with its grim task and wiped out every single one of them. "I am unique. I will not be mocked by such weak replicas."
Back to top Go down

Releasing the past (Solo)
Page 1 of 1