The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

More web comics to help you through your day

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

More web comics to help you through your day - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: More web comics to help you through your day   More web comics to help you through your day - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 1:20 am

Of stars and swords - Much like other stories this comic starts off with people dying. But this is a flashback sequence so we can forgive the cliche. It's an interesting story of the survivor of said attack. Rather good read and good art.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: More web comics to help you through your day   More web comics to help you through your day - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 12:27 am

Tales of Pylea - Once again we start a comic by killing someone. So in reading to find out why we stumble into a brawl where someone kicks some major ass. Quite afew pages in and I don't know what's going on, but I like it.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: More web comics to help you through your day   More web comics to help you through your day - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 2:39 am

Imperial entanglements - This is a comic strip that takes SWTOR as a setting. If you've not played, just consider it's Star Wars; Sith vs Jedi. Fun stuff, both the comic and the game. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More web comics to help you through your day   More web comics to help you through your day - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More web comics to help you through your day
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: General Board :: Off Topic Discussion-
Jump to: