The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

More web comics to help you through your day

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

More web comics to help you through your day - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: More web comics to help you through your day   More web comics to help you through your day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 12:55 am

The Phoenix Requiem - The Phoenix Requiem is a Victorian-inspired supernatural fantasy story about faith, love, death, and the things we believe in.

Terra Magica - Not really sure what it's about. Just started to read and after the prologue had more questions than answers.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: More web comics to help you through your day   More web comics to help you through your day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 12:57 am

Holiday Wars - It's what you think, exactly what you think. Rise of the Guardians with a twist.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: More web comics to help you through your day   More web comics to help you through your day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 12:38 am

ALT - Hard to put into words what this is about. Adventures of strange but normal people is the best I can come up with. But at the same time logic doesn't always apply.

Juathuur: One way or another - a very cool comic. Can't say much without ruining it, but reading first few pages should get anyone interested.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: More web comics to help you through your day   More web comics to help you through your day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 12:37 am

NPC comic - A comic that revolves around Lisa and her two blue cats; Chole and Bink. Comedy and real life abound.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: More web comics to help you through your day   More web comics to help you through your day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 11:15 pm

Mayoking - Random comics. Funny "HAHA" to funny "HA" Enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: More web comics to help you through your day   More web comics to help you through your day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 12:30 am

Comic Rantz - Another slice of life web comic. Like most the art improves with time. Worth a look and plenty of chuckles.

Channelate - Comedy is hard, unless you have a nice twisted mind. Enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: More web comics to help you through your day   More web comics to help you through your day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 12:33 am

Scions of the Seraph - Near the dawning of time, a young and foolhardy goddess created three worlds as an obligation. One that all deities were given at their coming of age. As years passed, there came a day when she felt betrayed by the beings she had crafted. And from that betrayal, she released plagues upon the humans.

Hundreds of years since, and the worlds had yet seen a conclusion to the Goddess’ anger. Some sought to free themselves from the wrath, some sought to dominate those weaker than them, and others simply wished to be left alone.

Then a small light was born in the bleakness. The Seraph, a girl who was no different than the childlike goddess, was given the daunting task of figuring out what had happened all those years ago that had set the stage for the upcoming era. She was to be the hope for the worlds.

But first she must discover what the hell a Seraph is exactly…
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: More web comics to help you through your day   More web comics to help you through your day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 12:52 am

Gun Show - Gunshow is a comic about a lot of different things. Like bones and blood and sadness and love. And also nerds and hell and dogs and death. And also growing up and breaking down and getting over something and ghosts. And also family and kids and moms and dads. And then maybe a comic or two about a mummy with a huge erection. Truly Gunshow must be THE comic for everyone! (Talk about a misleading title/name)
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: More web comics to help you through your day   More web comics to help you through your day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 12:37 am

Slaughter Lake - Pure awesome is what this is. If you like those old slasher flicks like Friday the 13th and Halloween, this is a comic you'll enjoy to the bottom of you black heart.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: More web comics to help you through your day   More web comics to help you through your day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 11:59 pm

Alien hand syndrome - Alien Hand Syndrome is an action-adventure comic about two girls being recruited by an organization dealing with supernatural incidents.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: More web comics to help you through your day   More web comics to help you through your day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 12:55 am

Pride of Life - PoL is a lot of things. A 'superhero comedy (of errors) It's a coming-of-age story about a scrawny, nerdy extrovert who becomes a brawny, nerdy extrovert, peeling back the layers of his life like an onion of mis-adventure.

Pieces of Eights - Not going to ruin this one. Just start on the first page and things will reveal themselves as needed. The intro alone is enough to grab you interest, trust me. (I know it's hard, but try) :p
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: More web comics to help you through your day   More web comics to help you through your day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 12:50 am

Bean - A tale of fantasy and adventure that begins in a bar. Legit art and nice narration.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: More web comics to help you through your day   More web comics to help you through your day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 12:31 am

Wayward Cross The stories of extraordinary people living across the connected planes–a collection of worlds that are interconnected by the Interplanes, the time and space coordinates of least resistance. The worlds each have their own quirks and idiosyncrasies, but the common thread throughout all of them is the presence of magic, a force that people study and manipulate to do everything from hurling fireballs to teleporting across the multiverse.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: More web comics to help you through your day   More web comics to help you through your day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 9:34 pm

The Becoming

The Becoming is the story of a young orphan named Oscar LeBeau who becomes the ward and apprentice of the woman who made him that way: Jeannine Delacroix, a Disciple of the Church of Bellac. The two find their fates entwined as they weather the political and religious climate of Bellac, ultimately defining the distinct roles they each will come to play in the world’s ultimate salvation – or destruction.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: More web comics to help you through your day   More web comics to help you through your day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 12:48 am

Abby's Agency - A corporate office! And not just any corporate office, but a worldwide espionage organization working for the betterment of mankind and a decent healthcare option. Abby’s Agency tells the story of the people you don’t normally see in the stealth community; the people behind the scenes, the support staff, in short. the hourlys.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: More web comics to help you through your day   More web comics to help you through your day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 10:56 pm

Puck - Yes, it's that Puck. The fairy from stories living a rather interesting life. A very strange life.

Pictures of you - an epic story of the life-cycle of a close circle of friends, the good times and the bad. Inspired by real people and real events, enough has been changed to call this a fiction. It is both comedy and tragedy and deals with very real, very hard issues among the inimitable rush of finding the best friends in your life, and then watching them all slip away.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: More web comics to help you through your day   More web comics to help you through your day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 12:52 am

Altered Ego - Altered Ego explores the troubling life and mind of Mark, a struggling artist dealing with his feelings of self-loathing, sexual confusion and an uncertain future, and Steve, a scifi addict and Mark’s best mate, as they search for truth, justice and the perfect cup of coffee, all while battling Mark’s all too real out of control imagination in the form of a cartoon cat named Oz.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: More web comics to help you through your day   More web comics to help you through your day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 12:54 am

Terra - a dark sci fi story, with harsh language, extreme violence, and nudity. But those are all good things, no? NSFW
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: More web comics to help you through your day   More web comics to help you through your day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 10:24 pm

Kiwi blitz - This is the chronicles of a couple teenagers’ attempts to fight crime in the not-too-distant future. Imagine an American superhero cartoon mixed with a Japanese mecha anime, and you’ve got the basic husk of the comic’s existence.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: More web comics to help you through your day   More web comics to help you through your day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 12:24 am

IDK Comics - Abstract comic about life and it's ironies. Strange at times, insightful at others. Enjoy the strange trip.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: More web comics to help you through your day   More web comics to help you through your day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 1:14 am

CON season - From the name alone the thought of a show similar to Leverage where thieves steal from evil rich guys. But it's of course nothing like that.

Quote :
Lexi is a fairly ordinary college student. She loves video games, hangs out with her friends, and works in the school library. Then one day Lexi’s roommate dares her to make a costume and perform at the local anime convention to help her get over her stage fright, and, well…there goes ordinary. Now it’s all about surviving CON SEASON!

Much better no? Enjoy the cosplay
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: More web comics to help you through your day   More web comics to help you through your day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 12:43 am

O Human Star - Buckle in for a weird one. A man dies and wakes up many years later in a mechanical body. Someone has taken the time to bring him to life as a robot. When he visits his old friend he finds another robot with his personality/face, but it's female. The future is a very strange place.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: More web comics to help you through your day   More web comics to help you through your day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 9:56 pm

Odori Park - Odori Park is the webcomic story of Japanese Arisa Nishimori, from snowy Hokkaido, Japan, and American Colin Easton, from Suburbia, U.S.A., navigating the culture shocks of romance, parenthood, family, friends, and making a living in an ever shrinking world.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: More web comics to help you through your day   More web comics to help you through your day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 12:54 am

Vanguard - It's about superheroes. Pretty interesting stuff

The Cyantian Chronicles - Animal people. Well there's more to it than that. I like the art and setting. So figured people might dig it.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: More web comics to help you through your day   More web comics to help you through your day - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 11:24 pm

Pulse - Human batteries Annie "Pulse" Chang and Tabitha "Bolt" Greene become armored superheroines. Each using their natural charge to power flying armored suits. They must start at the bottom, dealing with dangerous rivals, and complicated missions. The comic is set in the fictional island city of Port Braddon, Michigan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More web comics to help you through your day   More web comics to help you through your day - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More web comics to help you through your day
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: General Board :: Off Topic Discussion-
Jump to: